Timesheets.com

Seguimiento temporal para nóminas y facturación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 812

Cayla
Cayla
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Asistencia al cliente

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Puntos en contra

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Kim
  • Sector: Hostelería

Accountant

Revisado el 21/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Puntos en contra

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Jean
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Puntos en contra

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Bruce
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Preparing to Deploy Company Wide.

Revisado el 31/10/2023

Fabulous. At present we are using an antiquated time tracking product. We started off about eighteen months ago with a different product. The interface on that product was not intuitive or user friendly.The other product's sales staff indicated that their support staff would be involved with initial setup every step of the way. That was not our experience. We spent a year, off and on, and about $3500 (not including labor) attempting to use the other product. Time and money wasted. The deciding factor, however, was poor support. Timesheets support has been outstanding. Quick to respond to live chat requests and accessible.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is intuitive. One you get the hand of it, it's easy to find what you want.

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to create a formatted template for job description, or, in the alternative, be able to create custom project description fields. Such as:Owner entity:Engineers:--Electrical --Mechanical--Structuraletc.

Janet
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Revisado el 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Teresa
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 1/7/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Puntos a favor

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty

Love it!

Revisado el 3/6/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Puntos en contra

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

SUZANNE
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for tracking your time for various clients, including interuptions.

Revisado el 31/12/2020

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Puntos a favor

To be able to track time with timer and simultaneously pausing for interuptions like phone calls or emails

Puntos en contra

Nothing yet. Perhaps I will find something lacking eventually, but not yet.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Revisado el 10/1/2018

Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

Puntos en contra

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Esther
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Timesheets

Revisado el 25/10/2023

Puntos a favor

[sensitive content hidden] and others such as [sensitive content hidden] on the Live Chat have been very helpful when it comes to a problem I encountered.

Puntos en contra

At this point I have not encountered a problem that had not been solved.

Julie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Revisado el 24/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin T
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy
  • Sector: Construcción

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Revisado el 25/7/2022

Love it

Love it

Puntos a favor

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Razones para elegir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
Laurie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New user impressed with customer service

Revisado el 12/5/2021

I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

Puntos en contra

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive.

Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Jodie
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't...

Revisado el 10/1/2018

I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

Puntos a favor

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

Puntos en contra

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

HI Jodie,

I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Dina
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

Revisado el 16/1/2018

It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

Puntos en contra

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Stacey
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple, Straight-Forward Product with Great Customer Service

Revisado el 23/4/2019

Overall, Timesheets.com allows us to track our employees time in a simple, but effective format. And while they may not have all of the bells and whistles of some of the newer time clock software options out there, they do have unparalleled customer support. We have tried others and trust me the added features without the support only equal added headaches. We're glad we're using Timesheets.com.

Puntos a favor

The customer service is top notch. The team does not make you feel like an idiot if you don't know simple tasks and they don't put you on hold for an hour if you have more complicated questions. You get straight-forward service whether that is assistance with a real person through the chat bot or more hand -holding service on the phone. Additionally the product itself is simple. While there isn't an app, it's very easy for the team to clock in and out and edit time as needed as well in the browser. They can enter their own PTO requests and I can view them individually or in the calendar mode to compare against who else will be out that day.

Puntos en contra

There is no app and it doesn't integrate directly with the payroll service.

Brook
  • Sector: Hostelería

A business necessity!

Revisado el 25/3/2022

Customer service is first rate, everyone on the Timesheets.com team is helpful and easy to work with. We are very happy with the platform and the service it provides.

Puntos a favor

This software has helped us efficiently tie our time and energy to projects to tell the story of how our organization moves the needle in our destination. It's easy to see what we're expending by project and put that up against return to make better business decisions with the resources we have.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to get people adjusted to new software and we don't always use the system to it's full potential.

Michael
  • Sector: Construcción

Frametechs

Revisado el 9/2/2017

Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Adam
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I needed an inexpensive solution and their customer service won me over.

Revisado el 22/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that my employees are able to submit time off requests and I am notified quickly. It is overall easy to set-up more employees on the account, it does not take a large amount of steps or walk through. Timesheets has been a time friendly way for a small business operator as myself to create a solution.

Puntos en contra

I would like for Timesheets to integrate a standalone time-clock system to work with their software. I do not like the fact that my employees have to log into a computer to clock in. I would also like for the employees vacation/PTO time to have two separate columns, one that states what they currently have in the bank and one that shows what they have in the bank minus any approved time off requests. It is currently hard to track if the employee is accruing time off correctly compared to their pay-check stub.

Laurie
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Intuitive software that doesn't require a lot of instructions for me (or my staff) to use.

Revisado el 28/6/2017

I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

Puntos a favor

I like that there is always help when I do need it. Very problem-solving oriented support team! I have only positive experiences every time I have either a simple or complex question. They take the time to try and understand my business and the underlying goal that I'm trying to accomplish.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't love is that we use the supervisor feature so that our contractors can see their rates per piece - but that leaves me a little vulnerable. Since they are input as supervisors, they can also change the rates on me. I bet we are unique in requiring this feature for non-supervisors, however.

Taku
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Great service!

Revisado el 4/2/2020

Excellent!

Excellent!

Puntos a favor

Great customer service and great product!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I would add is a more robust and easier to use scheduling module.

QuickBooks Time y TimeClock Plus

Easier to use
Kim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Their chat support is wonderful. They respond quickly and helpful.

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Allows me to track work done by my remote workers, process paychecks more quickly, and provide historical data on specific projects.

Puntos a favor

The program is intuitive and offers what I need. There are a number of reports available and customizable in so many ways. The clock in and clock out buttons are conveniently placed. The time entry screen is compact and allows space for making long notes.

Puntos en contra

Setting up an employee is the only thing I have needed assistance with and this is only because I add an employee so rarely. There are lots of options available to cover virtually any setting you could want but it can seem be a little overwhelming.

Heidi
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] was exceptionally helpful

Revisado el 14/4/2023

Whatever questions I have they are able to assist me quickly. The program is very easy to use and incorporate to other payroll functions. I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

The program is Easy to use, track and process timesheets and assist with payroll.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Seriously?? I can complete this survey without typing in more information. You need to fix this. You are now wasting my time!

Ann Marie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Payroll Management all in one place

Revisado el 6/9/2023

Puntos a favor

Great tool for both admin and employee. Both can see information needed.

Puntos en contra

when trying to add a new employee or contractor and their email comes up as already in use

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

Very user friendly and cost effective