Timesheets.com

4,7 (822)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Seguimiento temporal para nóminas y facturación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 822

Cayla
Cayla
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Asistencia al cliente

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Puntos en contra

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Lyn
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Operations Review

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Basic tool that we have build almost of decade of date with and use it to keep our team time in alignment with the customer's contract

Puntos a favor

quick easy way to capture time spent on customers and projects

Puntos en contra

Not integrated with our calendar and project management software to eliminate the extra data entry for each staff member to track the time we are selling to our customers

Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We are currently using systems that are not integrated and we are wasting time repeating data entry to track our time and activity. We are migrating to MS Teams where we have more options to integrate with other tools.
Jean
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Puntos en contra

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Edwin
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Ed Torres review

Revisado el 1/5/2024

My overall experience with timesheets is very good

My overall experience with timesheets is very good

Puntos a favor

I like most the timmers and time entry funcions

Puntos en contra

I did not like the changes done to the platform. I prefer the old one.

Kim
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Accountant

Revisado el 21/2/2022

Great

Great

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Puntos en contra

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Jenine
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good employee time tracking app

Revisado el 14/5/2020

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Puntos en contra

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

SINC y Connecteam

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities
Teresa
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 1/7/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Puntos a favor

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Love it!

Revisado el 3/6/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Puntos en contra

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

Tara
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

From Charleson Engineering Ltd

Revisado el 4/8/2023

We as a company of 6 like the program and it's ease

We as a company of 6 like the program and it's ease

Puntos a favor

The ease of project time entry and expense entry.

Puntos en contra

The non-communication between qbo's. You can only export to qbo they don't talk back and forth between platforms

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

The ease of access and the outstanding support
Jacob
Jacob
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Revisado el 27/11/2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Julie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Revisado el 24/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin T
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy
  • Sector: Construcción

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Revisado el 25/7/2022

Love it

Love it

Puntos a favor

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Razones para elegir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
Laurie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New user impressed with customer service

Revisado el 12/5/2021

I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

Puntos en contra

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive.

Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Jodie
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't...

Revisado el 10/1/2018

I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

Puntos a favor

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

Puntos en contra

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

HI Jodie,

I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Dina
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

Revisado el 16/1/2018

It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

Puntos en contra

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Revisado el 10/1/2018

Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

Puntos en contra

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Frank
  • Sector: Diseño

Best Customer Support

Revisado el 26/4/2023

Puntos a favor

Since I'm not the most savvy person with technology, I find the support I receive from Timesheets outstanding. I've had to call in on several occasions when I was trying to locate information on a past employee or other various needs. I most recently spoke with Bob who was highly knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the process to achieve what I needed.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I can't think of anything that I have not liked about the service.

Donna
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great experience with Timesheets!

Revisado el 20/2/2023

Our overall experience with Timesheets was great. We really needed support to get up and running and [sensitive content hidden] was there for us throughout the process. He was patient and pleasant to work with and really understood the ins and outs of the system.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Timesheets is the support. [sensitive content hidden] walked us through every stage of implementation step-by-step and trained our staff. I also talked to other reps on the Timesheets team while researching the best system and found everyone to be equally helpful. Great team. The cost of the service can't be beat. Not only is the per employee fee less than half (and sometimes a quarter) of the cost of other systems. Timesheets is not the most beautiful interface out there, but it works well and meets our needs. The smart phone interface is good and useful and having Timesheets has streamlined our timekeeping and expense process.

Puntos en contra

The interface with QuickBooks isn't perfect and we had to employ some work-arounds that make the tool a little harder to work with. The portal is fairly intuitive, but not as nice looking as some others out there. The separation of PTO and project time is inconvenient for users and administrators.

charles
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to...

Revisado el 14/10/2017

great website program

great website program

Puntos a favor

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Brian

Overall happy

Revisado el 24/1/2018

Puntos a favor

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

Puntos en contra

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Marion
  • Sector: Seguros

Revisado el 22/7/2019

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

Sandi
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Revisado el 29/3/2022

Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

Puntos a favor

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

Puntos en contra

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

Wendy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great features & customer service!

Revisado el 4/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

Puntos en contra

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

Ali
  • Sector: Semiconductores

LUMEOVA Feedback

Revisado el 7/12/2016

Overall, we have had a positive experience with TimeSheets.com time tracking solution. There was a learning curve in setting up the different features of the on-line tool and learning how to use them properly. If you are looking for areas for improvement, you might want to consider an interactive (interview) process that enables the company designated administrator to set the various features optimally for the company. I assume for most companies such as ours, the administrator is not necessarily an expert in time tracking systems and could use the interactive tool. Thank you.

Mobile access
Audit-proof for companies working with government contracts
Cloud-based vs. local server based

Puntos en contra

Setting up the features for a novice administrator is not straight forward
It seems that there is no distinction between "Approving" a time sheet entry and "Allowing" the entry for edit by the employee.
If the employee makes an error entry, there should be a way for him to quickly correct it without requiring the supervisor to "allow" it.