Bizness Apps

4,7 (424)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Creación simplificada de aplicaciones móviles para empresas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 424

Cesar
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Creación de Apps

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Se pueden crear aplicaciones muy llamativas y bonitas con esta plataforma, ademas sus precios son nada exagerados para publicar tu apps directamente de la plataforma. A mi parecer, es excelente.

Puntos a favor

Su interfaz super intuitiva para crear appa es lo mejor, de verdad pude crear mi app aquí en minutos, con solo entrar y comenzar a ver todo lo que tiene, la misma plataforma te va orientando a lo que debes colocar o no. Aprovechando su modo de trabajo drag & drop. De verdad muy completa y fácil de usar ésta plataforma.

Puntos en contra

No se si por la modalidad gratuita, o que sencillamente es así, pero no acepta colocar URLs de sitio no seguros o sin certificado SSL, un punto en contra. Pero por lo demas, muy completa y excelente plataforma.

Fernando
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Bizness la mejor opción para mi empresa.

Revisado el 30/10/2022

La de llegar a más clientes y usuarios. Es el futuro de las empresas

La de llegar a más clientes y usuarios. Es el futuro de las empresas

Puntos a favor

La funcionalidad y la facilidad para que uno pueda manejar el producto. Muy eficiente y fácil.

Puntos en contra

Hay veces que se pone pesado, lento y eso retrasa el trabajo.

Stuart

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product and good support

Revisado el 23/1/2017

I have used Bizness App for over 2 years and published a number of apps using this system. I find it to be very easy to use and there are regular updates to the capabilities of the software. You clearly need to sell a few apps to make the outlay worthwhile, but the product is impressive enough to sell if you have few warm leads. It takes a very short time to become familiar with the system and how it works, but a working knowledge of Photoshop (or something like "Canva.com" is highly recommended). The features are good and should cover nearly every request from clients. The support is very very good, they are extremely fast to respond they will help you with any enquiry. There is a facebook community that is also extremely helpful and the owners of Bizness apps are in that group helping people out also.
Overall the product is robust, reliable, effective and a fantastic platform to start a mobile app business from and I completely recommended it. The support is second to none and I look forward to continuing to use what is arguably the best app making platform out there.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, great support and a robust, effective end product. It's simple to operate and build an app and should not take very long to get accustomed to the software. There is a great support from Bizness Apps and they usual respond within a few hours at most of an enquiry.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there are slight drawbacks to the software, and a client will ask for something that cannot be achieved within the software. I am hoping for a couple of updates soon that include a better loyalty scheme, a more flexible front screen and some other little tweaks to what the software can do.

Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why BIZNESS APPS? I will tell you Why!

Revisado el 28/1/2017

Closing out the year in 2013 we began searching for platforms to build apps for a free websites. Early 2014 we were introduced to BIZNESS APPS. After working with the preview app we realized this was a Great Platform and did what we needed, was stable, Great Customer Support and were working ahead to the Future. So we Joined up. Jan 2014!

BIZNESS APPS Have Exceeded our expectations with the future developments with more to come. Then when it came to Support we felt we were # 1 Client of theirs! To sum it up into a few words is tough because we want to share it all with you! So we tell you to see for yourself. You will realize it was the Greatest Decision you and your company ever made.

Key Points: Great Quality Product, Very Easy to Use, Needed Features and Great Functionality for Building Amazing Apps, Amazing Customer Support, Facebook Resellers Group with Amazing Ideas and Help, Stable Platform, Always Improving for the Future and the Price is Worth It!

I Personally could Never Thank the support Staff for Everything they Have Done for Me and my Company! Great Job! Thank You!

Robert L. in the Carolinas

None!

Jaike
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Works but...

Revisado el 10/9/2018

Puntos a favor

They have a very dynamic system to market apps especially for small businesses such as stores. It is not required to be a guru to make an app with the system

Puntos en contra

Many. If you make apps for radio stations prepare yourself because you will have a lot of problems, especially with android apps. Very expensive to upload applications to the apple store.

Dipen
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

THE BEST THERE IS OUT THERE IN THE MARKET

Revisado el 19/3/2017

Have been a Bizness Apps platform user for 4+ years(almost since it was launched) and have seen it evolve over a period of time from addition of functionalities to upgrades in its CMS.

Apart from the the the ease of use of the platform to develop apps for almost any kind of vertical, the support and backup that has been offered by the company has simply been amazing. There may be equally good products out there, but in the end it is the support and speed of resolution of issues by Bizness Apps that have ultimately driven my customer satisfaction and 'stickyness'.

Whilst the functionalities developed are complex, implementation of the same cannot have been made any simpler with the Bizzness Apps platform. The key issue, i believe, for most businesses is the presentation i.e design and'look and feel' of the App. The company has gone to great lengths to make this task very simple for non designers and those having little expertise in dealing with graphics. This is where the platform really shines and the ease with which complex functionalities can be implements along with amazing design and UI is simply outstanding.

Puntos a favor

Wide set of functionality, ease of design, quick to deploy

Puntos en contra

Could do with more of integration with other third party cloud based services

Lanrewaju

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bizness Apps is the real deal

Revisado el 12/4/2017

For any one (most especially reseller) looking for a platform with tons of great features, elegant layout, convenience and great support, then Bizness Apps is the only place to be.

The platform is packed with great features that will make any App designed to stand out from the crowd. More importantly, these features are easily adaptable to fit into any industry no restrictions.

Bizness Apps has a convenient and easy to use interface, no coding knowledge needed. Even easily allowing 3rd party integration.

Support at Bizness Apps is awesome! Always ready to help. They made my early days on the platform very easy and has been a real and solid support over the years.

And, I have you seen a CEO that is always ready to help out in every way? Their CEO is a awesome guy, already ready to answer any question.

Bizness Apps is a COMPLETE PACKAGE.

Puntos en contra

Hmmmmmmm...... Let me think deeply on that. (They resolve issues quickly and I can currently hold anything against them)

Gerardo

One of the Best Platforms for your Apps

Revisado el 10/4/2017

3 years ago when I was researching for a platform to meet my needs so I can service my clients I chose Bizapps. So very pleased that I did. I've been able to grow my business ten fold in the last 2 years by providing great looking and functional apps in both education and ministry areas. Their robust platform and continuous updates to keep up with new trends is very impressive. While I may not always be able meet new client requests because the platform may not offer it yet, it is definitely not from a lack of effort from their design team. While the CMS to work on apps was lacking when I forst started with them, they have made several improvements to real make it so easy to setup and manage your apps. Their support team is superb. Any time I've had issues with notifications not going out properly, in my opinion, they have always responded and resolved issues in a reasonable time. I would recommend Bizapps to any new or even seasoned app developer to help them grow their business.

Puntos a favor

Easy of use. Upgrades to mobile features to service client needs. Support teams responsiveness to help resolve issues.

Puntos en contra

There are times push notification do not go out properly but support team does help.

Steve
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Incredible Mobile Application Platform!!

Revisado el 19/3/2017

We've been partners with Bizness apps for 3+ years and couldn't imagine being partnered with anyone else. Their staff, in particular their partner success managers, are second to none. They are there to help at the drop of dime. Quick Response time and always ready to provide additional clarification

As for the the platform, it's allowed us to build a great company and brand. Our clients couldn't be happier with the finished product, features and functionality. Bizness Apps has really helped us grow these past few years and looking forward to continuing that success.

Puntos a favor

The software is very user friendly. It provides every tool needed for us to deliver a top notch mobile application our clients can use to help build their marketing and advertising efforts

Puntos en contra

I think I'd love to see the engineers/programmers put more thought into the functionality for some of the features. Sometimes the way a certain feature functions looks all well and good in the back-end but when it comes to how everyday users utilize that feature it's missing a component or two

Conrad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best opportunity I've invested in.

Revisado el 19/3/2017

My experience with BA has been great. First, I'll start with the leadership. Andy G is a very hands-on leader. Often he informs resellers on what's going on with the company, new updates, events, and ask questions of what we think about a new idea. Second, the support team always respond promptly. I recall almost 2 years ago I thought about quitting but I decided to attend "Mobilize 2015" an app summit. That event changed my belief in that I could be successful at providing small business with a marketing solution via mobile apps. The entire team has been really supportive....I wouldn't still be involved with BA without their support. Additionally, BA has built a system that is easy to learn and easy to teach clients how to use. I am glad I made the call and decided to start my own business!!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use! I literally thought myself how to use the program by trial and error and watching a few tutorials.

Puntos en contra

A few features could be added. Like the ability to punch more than on loyalty at a time. The ability to have a video homescreen on iOS and Android.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Very easy to use, but lacks vital features

Revisado el 19/7/2018

Puntos a favor

It's clear that the team behind Bizness Apps have really put time and effort into developing a fresh, easy-to-use application that's suitable for use by a wide audience, irrespective of previous knowledge. I especially appreciate how it is possible to modify applications to best suit your individual requirements.

Puntos en contra

As much as the applications are easy to comprehend, they unfortunately lack a lot of versatility and access important features; however this is understandable so as to not confuse any amateur users. Nonetheless, access to such feature as 'Advanced Settings' would be a much welcomed addition.

Graham
Graham
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

A great idea, but getting more difficult to maintain.

Revisado el 1/4/2020

Puntos a favor

I bought this license to white label publish app locally.
The framework is good, and the update capability is flexible for the client.
Publishing to IOS/Android is good, albeit expensive depending on the tier you are on.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately I bought my license days before the company changed hands, I then spent the year having no confidence in the software as everything I touched was broken and left me not trusting that it could function during a demo.

Bruce
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

Revisado el 23/1/2017

Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured website solution. That leads me to Bizness Apps, a proclaimed DIY mobile solution.

The Bizness Apps platform has over forty (40) plug-in features that do what they say, and when incorporated with third-party systems (emailing, social networks, etc.), the product is an absolute pleasure to work with. Personally, as I understand the programming, my ability to expand upon its limitations become more seamless.

There are some minor issues, and the workarounds exist but only while having a basic knowledge of web-design. I'm sure within the next year this platform will excel beyond my expectations, but for now, I'm working harder with graphics than I wish I had to.

All-in-all, I would highly suggest the Bizness Apps platform!

Puntos a favor

The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Puntos en contra

Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.

Barry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The Best and most cost effective way to become an app developer

Revisado el 24/1/2017

I have been developing mobile apps for 6 years and have sold some high profile association apps, snazzy beauty product apps, Restaurant apps and apps for churches .

This solution is great for the person who wants to just make a living selling apps, new app developers and entrepreneurs looking to create an enterprise with mobile apps.

The product keeps getting better, the customer service is much better now that the support call line and email ticket solution provide flexibility.

With over 40 features we have found solutions for most markets. We have filled in the gaps with custom solutions. Awesome!!

Puntos a favor

Comprehensive app builder for 80% of the features one could want in an app.

Puntos en contra

some features are not intuitive and it takes time to get things to work properly sometimes.
20% of the features that are missing take 3rd party solutions. Does not allow for user modifications and upgrades.
Rush jobs can be stressful when Murphy's Law is in effect

Yomi
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

My Awesome Experience with Bizness App

Revisado el 12/4/2017

In my almost 3 years of developing app through Bizness app, I have come to conclude that there is no better company out there than Bizness apps. I'm saying this in the reality of having tested other promoted products out there and find myself comfortable and confident in the team here at Bizness apps. I have watched them become more and more efficient over the years and their R & D department work tirelessly to keep releasing newer updates that makes sense with today's ever evolving technology.
With regular new releases covering some of our suggestions in making the platform better, one cannot but be happy with them. And its great to also understand that many of us want several features but realistic and unrealistic but one by one Bizness apps prioritize and deliver these requests and features in new updates and releases. I am particularly now impressed with the efficiency in the customer service and technical support in recent years compared to my experience 3 yrs ago. They keep getting better and better everyday that I can't recommend anyone else but them for a robust platform.
The Bizness CRM itself is an excellent tool for prospecting clients to gather information and complete deals as well. I just love this company for its full featured offerings and regular update releases.

More features to implement

Puntos en contra

Its still somewhat slow to load compared to other apps

Michael

Awesome Platform and company

Revisado el 23/1/2017

I have been partnering with Bizness Apps for a couple years. After trying a couple other platforms I have come to the conclusion that this is the best company to partner with. their support is second to none. They are always adding new features and the online community makes you feel like you truly have colleagues to bounce ideas and problems off of. The best decision we ever made as far as a business goes is to choose Bizness Apps!

Puntos a favor

Slight Learning curve but tons of help both on their website and through Phone and email. They have an annual conference that is a great way to network with others in the same business. The feature list grows on the regular basis and they are always improving the platform.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have any complaints about the software/platform. There is a slight learning curve.

Nicholas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Grow your app business... to a point.

Revisado el 6/4/2017

Bizness Apps is the perfect fit for a company that has some money to invest in starting an app development service. The quality of the tools, publishing, support, and features is perfect for those simple and low to mid range app projects. However, if your clients are like our clients (I'm sure they are) then they are going to want something that Bizness apps isn't built to provide, and you are going to immediately run into the problem of "we can't do that in Bizness apps."

You can customize the look of your apps, but you have little control over templates/layout. For example, on a list of events, if you want an event list to show the location and name of each event, you can't. Sorry. You can only show the event name and event date. No customization there. But you can make the events any color with any background you want. The colors, images, backgrounds, fonts, etc are all very easy to customize. But there is no flexibility with the actual views of your information.

Basically, with Bizness apps, you are getting a polished, quality product with terrific tools to publish apps blazingly fast. It absolutely excels as what it does, and admittedly, it does a whole lot consistently and very well. The app building tools are top notch. Their CMS is amazing ever since they rebuilt it in 2016, and even before that it wasn't bad.

But you sacrifice flexibility for this streamlined app making machine.

If your projects grow beyond what Bizness apps can accommodate, then you're back to square 1. Either get good at saying "we can't do that" or get good at custom building apps yourself.

Puntos a favor

Great interface, great support, great out-of-the-box functionality. Publishing process is as easy as it could possibly be. Fair prices.

Puntos en contra

Impossible to make even small tweaks to templates/views; apart from the visual look & feel (colors, fonts, backgrounds) it is very rigid and non customizable.

Raghu
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Everything under oneplatform

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Overall very likely and good software we can easily create an app for clients within no time, it saves our time and money for customisation of client needs, bizness app is giving more monetary gains to our business thanks for it....

Puntos a favor

Bizness apps software does everything under one platform yes! it's absolutely true, every website or app can be created at one place without any code in it, it gives much user satisfaction what the user is expecting for his app or software to their business, bizness app provides lot more features in it, it provides dashboard facility to customize everything of your app bulider , its fast and more reliable, everything is neat and good material designs thanks for a wonderful software from bizness apps

Puntos en contra

No, cons till now everything is good and up-to-date thanks for bizness apps

Leslie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

DIY Ease of Use with Customized, from the Ground Up Results!

Revisado el 12/4/2017

I'm not very technical so I was looking for a software that I could handle yet get the designs I had in mind. Bizness Apps is the perfect combination of flexibility of design to bring my clients exactly what they want with the ease of execution that simple do it yourself platform offers.

Puntos a favor

First, the support from customer service, the help desk and the video tutorials are all at my level of understanding from a technical perspective. I'm able to add features and customize them without any trouble and, if there is a question, the answer is a click away.

Design is my forté and the Bizness Apps platform supports my creative side beautifully allowing me to deliver mobile APPs to my customers that truly make our company stand out.

Puntos en contra

I'm always pushing the envelope with design so there are times when I'd like Bizness Apps to keep pace with my ideas. What I do like is their structured way of building a wish list from designers like me. Implementing those ideas doesn't always happen quite at the speed that I would like.

Folakemi

Well above Expectation

Revisado el 12/4/2017

Bizness Apps has helped my company take our business to a whole new level.
The platform is very...

Bizness Apps has helped my company take our business to a whole new level.
The platform is very reliable and they offer world class features that makes app developed on their platform stand out.
The process is so simply and you can turn out a superbly designed app within 7 days on both Apple Store and Play store.
We are happy and our clients are happy. It's all about the apps that BiznessApps has enabled us to build on their platform.
Always ready to make your business succeed.

Puntos a favor

They are always ready to make your business succeed.
Their support team is world class. They make the work easier for me.

Puntos en contra

They are always improving and always getting better. So, I have no negative comment so far.

Sharon
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

BiznessApps community opened door to endless possibilities

Revisado el 13/4/2017

Came to BIznessApps from another vendor's platform full of undelivered promises. A 180 degree difference with BA team. Customer Service reps are exceptionally responsive And there's no doubt they know the platform and how to help you make better use of more functionality than staying with a few features. Lots more to learn and eager to do so on the BA platform!

Puntos a favor

Design options becoming more customizable; variety of layouts. Support portal is excellent

Puntos en contra

Geo push notification has yet to work as described but we continue to try since this is a feature with tremendous potential trial for us in the new Software version as we implement member login

Peter

Smartphone Apps Made Simple

Revisado el 22/1/2017

I've been a Reseller now for 2 years and am delighted with the set up of Bizness Apps: from the ease of use of the platform to customer support, they are outstanding.

The beauty of their platform is that you don't need to be a programmer to develop your own Apps.
You can use your current skill set and develop a business and have access to sharp people that can assist with the design, build and technical know how.

Having direct access to the CEO is also fabulous as the feedback from other Resellers is only enhancing the product - great mastermind group.

If you're looking at joining the industry - no downside here. Only your thinking will limit you

Puntos a favor

Simple and easy to understand. No programming skills required. Support there 24/7 if you are stuck and need guidance. They're only too happy to help

Nothing springs to mind

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

First Class Product, First Class Support - First Class Company!

Revisado el 25/1/2017

I have been a client of Bizness Apps for 5 years and can honestly say that I have had not one reason to complain in all that time. Everything about Bizness apps from the product they offer, to the support they provide is EXCELLENT and I have no hesitation in recommending them. I have been in business for 33 years and in that time there are not many companies that I would rate 10/10 but can say that for Bizness Apps it's definately 10/10 all the way and I look forward to a long and prosperous business partnership with them.

Puntos a favor

Excellent functionality, always kept right up to date, always being improved, great support

Nothing

Aaron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reseller for 4 years and love Business Apps!

Revisado el 12/4/2017

Business Apps has some of the greatest customer service I've ever experienced. They are VERY FAST to respond to questions, concerns, and just help if you need it. They've done a good job of implementing updates so that we have really cool features to promote which greatly helps our selling process. I've looked at other platforms since being with Business Apps, but can't find where any other company can provide as much value.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Tons of back-end support articles.

Puntos en contra

Cache files in browsers can cause frustration at times when uploading images or manipulating colors

Eric
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

The Start of the New

Revisado el 22/1/2017

Bizness Apps has been the leading trend with mobile. The product stands alone as an "Original" idea. Mobile Management has been the new entrepreneurship. If you're able to understand mobile platforms and offer them to clients for monthly residual, then you've found Biz Apps!
When it comes to customer service, you feel like you're at Costco! lol (I worked there for 12 years before blasting off with the mobile pipeline.) I get treated with respect and you can actually talk with the owner!! I have to stay, Biz Apps is the Way! #

Puntos a favor

User-friendly and easy on the eyes.