Verizon Connect

Inteligencia de seguimiento de flotas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 787

Cindy
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

Revisado el 21/5/2018

We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

Puntos a favor

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

Puntos en contra

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

Steven
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very satisfied with Verizon as long as the prices don’t continue to go up I will stay with...

Revisado el 29/10/2022

Extremely satisfied phone service maybe the Internet would possibly be a better overall but otherwise very satisfied thank you my name is Steven SOrisio truckee Inc

Puntos a favor

All about the reception reception reception and my customer service in Coos Bay Oregon really small branch has been very very helpful that’s another reason I switched to rising because of Coos Bay Oregon

Puntos en contra

Still needs better reception in them roll areas need some kind of a Wii boost set up get better reception in a commercial truck that would be the only things very satisfied

Susana
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not happy with business account

Revisado el 10/10/2022

Poor csr....

Puntos a favor

None basic use sometimes does not connect

Features don't always connect. Overpriced

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are disappointed to hear about your frustrating experience with customer service. We strive to improve and welcome the opportunity to make this a better experience for you. If you would like additional assistance, please email us at: [email protected]

Cole
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Verizon Connect Review

Revisado el 13/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Love the fact that I can figure out where coworkers and crew are at so that I can help expedite logistics and help with efficiency.

Puntos en contra

Does bother me a bit that there is a delay sometimes when trying to find an up-to-date location within the mobile app. Definitely not a dealbreaker.

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. Also, thank you for your feedback around the location delay within the mobile app. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal. If you are open to share, please email us at: [email protected]

Catherine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Eyes in the sky, service in a flash!

Revisado el 31/10/2022

Customer service has been rough after Fleetmatics became Verizon Connect. Its hard to get someone on the phone.

Puntos a favor

Makes setting up service very easy. Great because you can see where all tech are in a flash.

Puntos en contra

Software works good, when we had to upgrade to 3g things where a little crazy.

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. Also, thank you for your feedback around customer service. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal. If you are open to share, please email us at: [email protected]

John
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

VERIZON RUINED A GOOD COMPANy

Revisado el 2/3/2022

Samsara

Razones para cambiar a Verizon Connect

I LEFT VERIZON AFTER 10 YEARS FLEETMATICS WAS AN EXCELLENT SYSTEM THAT WE USED FOR 10 YEARS, WHEN VERIZON TOOK OVER CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, BILLING SUCKS, REPORTS SUCK, RELIABILITY SUCKS, IT JUST COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, I SWITCHED MY ENTIRE FLEET TO SAMSARA. THEN IN TYPICAL VERIZON FASHION THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAY FOR TERMINATING MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCk
Tom

Absolute Garbage

Revisado el 10/1/2022

So far my experience with Verizon has been a nightmare. I don’t know if they’re all stupid or if they’re just passing me around so they don’t have to deal with it themselves. They are liars, they do not Hope resolve issues and they are still trying to sell me more products!

Puntos a favor

This system has very few redeeming qualities. The mileage is an accurate the maps are outdated and it’s possibly the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with in my life.

Puntos en contra

We were sold this program under false claims that it would give us the hour report that we needed for equipment. It does not work for me and I’m locked in a $39,000 contract.

Samsara

Razones para elegir Verizon Connect

They discontinued your program and we were told the new program would do exactly what the old one dead

Razones para cambiar a Verizon Connect

We went with the Verizon connect under fraudulent claims by their sales person. They are liars and their Customer service and product sucks
Robin
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Verizon review

Revisado el 26/10/2022

Puntos a favor

It was my go to cell phone provider and communication with support was easy

Puntos en contra

Can't say there is anything I can complain about

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

An annoying communication with Verizon

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

The software does provide opportunities to get tech support with Verizon

Puntos en contra

However, the wait times with Verizon are awful and their communication and logs of past history is poor to say the least

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are truly disappointed to hear about your frustrating experience. If there is anything outstanding that still needs to be resolved, please email us at: [email protected]

Jocelyn
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Rip off

Revisado el 4/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Feature I like the most about the software was the colors and sit ups the concept

Puntos en contra

I did not like this software at all it was very hard to understand

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are sorry to hear that you are not finding value in our product. We'd like to offer some assistance offline. Please email us at: [email protected]

Caity
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Customer Service Nonexistent

Revisado el 10/1/2020

Overall it has been very frustrating to work with VerizonConnect. They seem to have no urgency when it comes to fixing issues and complaints/concerns from their customers. They tend to not respond to emails and do not value communication with the customer. It has become very obvious that they do not communicate internally between their various departments. It feels as if each of their departments are completely separate companies that don't get on the same page with one another. Maybe this review will finally get someone to respond to our emails. It has been over a month of us not being able to pay our initial invoice because they have not gotten us the proper documentation we need in order to pay. Out billing department consistently has tried to reach out to them to get this information and to connect with they billing department but nobody has responded to any of the requests. I wouldn't be surprised if they now charge us a late fee even though we have been actively trying to pay.

Puntos a favor

The actual software seems to be working well with our fleet. My scheduling department has been testing this software out on a handful of our work trucks for the past few months and now want to install it for our entire fleet (30-40 or so trucks) so that would suggest that the software works, and is easy enough to use and worth the money.

Puntos en contra

The customer service at VerizonConnect. I can go weeks waiting for an email back from their team. It has been confirmed with their various departments that they do not communicate with each other internally so each of the departments I have had to interact with has had no idea what was going on / what issues were caused by their fellow departments. For example, the sales team got our business and sent us our contract to sign. We signed and paid for the services and sent it back. Over a month goes by of not hearing from them. I sent multiple requests for an update on the process and had no luck hearing back from anyone. Once they finally responded they gave me the contact information for some representative we had never heard of. I immediately reached out and a week goes by and I never heard back. Skip to another MONTH later and the product is finally installed. Apparently, their sales rep stopped being concerned with our contract and his response to our frustration with how long this all took and our disappointment in the lack of communication was to put blame on a different department and say it was all out of his control. Their customer service team / sales team said that this is something that "doesn't happen" (i.e. the lack of responding, the long wait time, the confusion between their departments) but similar situations have happened TWO MORE TIMES since then.

Jay
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

Revisado el 12/12/2019

It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Puntos en contra

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

Salesforce Field Service, ServiceTitan, Jobber y mHelpDesk
Shawn
  • Sector: Papel y productos forestales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

We Cried out for Help a Long Time

Revisado el 24/6/2019

Since we switched to ELD, absolute kaaos and mayhem. Sold us a product that wouldn't work with 2019 Kenworth. Our tablets were outdated, salesman never checked. We had to purchase $$$ tablets. The HOS violations report didn't work for 8 months. Vehicles we asked to be removed stayed in since 2016 (3 years). Could not provide a cable for a 2019 Kenworth for over 6 months. We were literally forced to go to a competitor. Our account rep was absolutely horrible. The fellow we got at the end was nice, but it was too late by then.

Puntos a favor

We liked Fleetmatics. We liked that power units and trailers could go on one page. We liked the reports the program offered. The Irish were friendly, and easy to work with. They were always knowledgeable, and helpful.

Puntos en contra

The tablets lost connection with the truck in no cell service areas. Verizon never announced updates. When updates occurred, they would interfere (take presidence) over the logbook in use, blocking drivers from logging in/out from breaks, and creating excessive unassigned miles. The gps would say 195 miles when we travelled 12 miles, not accurate. A vehicle we did not own showed up in our fleet. Vin numbers and vehicle data came up missing. Very unpredictable and inaccurate data. Portions of the program were inop for long periods of time. Notifications for events occurring in the future, how does that happen? Techs support not all on the same page as far as procedure when we called in. Some fixed things, others said there was no fix. Clearly not all trained, and the gap is huge. Some were argumentative.

Robin
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Verizon Connect Autorenewal sham

Revisado el 4/1/2019

Awful.

Puntos a favor

I'm too disturbed by the customer service to comment positively about the software

Puntos en contra

We had been with Fleetmatics/Verizon Connect for 12 years. We rec'd little support though a couple of years back, a sales rep called to have us sign a new contract with an annual autorenewal. This November we were researching Fleet tracking options and called F/VC to find out when our contract was up. We were told at the end of January so mid-December, we reached out to them to tell them that we weren't going to renew (we found another provider with more services and lower prices) and asked what we needed to do. The man who introduced himself as our "Customer Success Partner" told me that our contract requires 60 days notification so we were stuck through Jan 2020. I explained that we hadn't been informed that when we called. He sent me a copy of the contract and told me "too bad" that my company should understand who it is doing business with. He said in no uncertain terms we were locked in through Jan 2020. I asked to speak to his manager but was told she was out of the office but well aware so if I called her the next day, I wouldn't have any better success.

I did a search on New York State law and learned that a contract w/ autorenewal needing notice of more than 30 days requires the vendor to notify the signee of their renewal timing by certified mail (or in person) betwn 15-30 days of the deadline or it's not enforceable. Within 24 hours I received confirmation that the contract will terminated this January and not the following!

Ashley
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Incompetent Customer Service

Revisado el 19/7/2019

If you can find another company that has good coverage, choose them. I never had these kinds of issues before Verizon took over.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly and once you have the hang of it, it's easy to navigate the site as well as manage different locations and their vehicles as well. The reporting comes in handy as well.

Puntos en contra

The customer service is terrible. Ever since Verizon Connect took over Fleetmatics, it's all gone down hill drastically. While everyone I have talked with is very polite, they never seem to be able to discern between two different cases, can never send out the necessary parts as requested, even after they have said it will all be taken care of and they will ship out in no time. Just today, I called about a specific case number and wanted to make sure the parts needed for an install had shipped and would make it for our appointment on Monday, as we had not received them. The woman I spoke with could not find anything regarding the parts having shipped or not. She then said she found where they had arrived but that was for an entirely different case number. This was a situation where I already had to reschedule the install due to not having parts shipped as they said they would. So here we are, third time around and hopefully third times the charm. Unfortunately, this is the same story on each separate occasion when we need installs completed. I fully intend on trying to reach someone at a higher level to find out the reason behind this level of incompetency.

JoAnna
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Unkept Promises

Revisado el 19/2/2019

It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Puntos en contra

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us.
Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working.
The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end.
Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Carlos
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Contract renewal

Revisado el 20/8/2019

Everything was good till I try to get in contact with my account manager, I was placed on a phone call with a rep, because I was offered a better price on another company so I called to see if Verizon could have giving me a better price to increase my units. This was not possible because the only do this when the contract it about to expired, I remember that I had a contract, but my calculation it should had expired well it's not the case happen that I have sign up for 3 years renewable automatic 3 MORE YEARS if you don't provide then with a request on writing to be place on file till the end of your contract, but as per the rep I could buy my full contract, Well my advice to you is BE careful with this contract because it do not make sense to have a contract after you had comply with the first 3 YEARS 36 MONTH!

Puntos a favor

Software is good it do a good job but read your contract.

Puntos en contra

It refresh over 90 seconds most of the time.

Norma
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Truck Tracking made easy

Revisado el 7/6/2019

Like i said before very useful tool to help keep your workers from driving to fast or reckless.

Puntos a favor

its easy to use to locate a truck. I really like the feature where i can get directions to a truck it is such a useful tool.

Puntos en contra

i don't like that its so hard for me to pull a report from the data. I just want to be able to pull a spread sheet that will have the information in one place for each truck. like for it to read simple not have to look everywhere for it
For Example
DATE:, Trk #,Engine on:,Stop Time:,Idle Time:,Travel Time:,Distance(mile),Start/End Time,VIOLATIONS
6/1/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/2/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/3/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/4/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING

Because right now i have to read the whole report look minute by minute to get to the end of the report for that information. I think this way would be way easier for me to get & pull the data i need. Plus i have to go through the replay to see if there were any speeding or braking violations with what the speed is with how fast the where going. Looking forward to maybe seeing this happen.

Terry
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Avoid

Revisado el 25/5/2021

Look at other tracking systems. Verizon is another headache you don't need!

Puntos a favor

The features and ease of the program are great, one of the best.

Puntos en contra

The customer service is horrendous. 12 months after we signed up we wanted to get additional units added and had to repeatedly contact them and ask for this to happen for 3 months. The trackers in several of our tractors weren't tracking correctly, the status was reading as though the machine was in idle or stopped most of the day but the tracking icon would jump around the work area (over multiple km's) in this status. I tried resolving this with there support team but was told there was no fault with the system, the machines aren't operating.
About 2 years into using the system we wanted to add further units, after 6 months of trying to get this done plus the issues with the tractors we decided to switch to another tracking company.
Because we still had 6 months to run on our 3 year contract we continued to pay the monthly fee. When the 3 year contract expired the terms were the monthly fee would reduce because the hardware was paid off. This didn't occur, the same fee continued to be direct debited from our account. We tried multiple times to contact our account manager and his senior with no response to fix up the over charging plus close the account. We had to go to the bank to get the transactions blocked.

Gabe

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Be Careful

Revisado el 25/7/2022

When it works, finding out where machines and trucks are is a nice feeling not having to worry where everything is.

Puntos a favor

Being able to track where trucks and equipment is has been helpful.

Puntos en contra

Customer Service is a big disappointment, when you go to get something fixed, you have to jump through all these hoops, which eventually gets you nowhere. I have tried to reach out and express my frustrations with this company with little to no feedback.

Respuesta de Verizon Connect Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. While we are pleased to know you are receiving value using Reveal, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience with customer service. We apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Steven
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Basically, a very good product. I highly recommend that you consider it for your fleet...

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Allows me to spend less time on fleet management and more time on other duties. Allows for driver accountability. Before we used manual logs to write in mileage. There were many gaps. Vehicles would be driven 100s of miles with no documentation of where they had been. We were also able to identify dangerous driving habits (90+ mph with a vehicle load of students!). We use it to provide dynamic routing to pickup students that have had their off-site schedule change. Finally, I have a good handle on maintenance and vehicles are serviced on time, because I can plan ahead. We even use it to track car washings. Training is great, customer service has always help me out in that regard.

Puntos en contra

There is no way to easily display current mileage. You must go into the edit vehicle function to display current mileage. There is no way to display the mileage of the vehicle during a trip. It will display the mileage traveled during the trip but not the actual vehicle odometer reading. Not a huge deal, but there are times where it might be useful (forgot to write down mileage of service that I performed in-house). Calculated mileage will drift over time, sometimes by a few hundred miles, so you should be adjusting about once a month by comparing actual vehicle mileage with program calculated. Add a driver as user is challenging if driver is not defined as a user first. Customer service is usual great, but it took me almost a month to get additional fobs last time.

Sandy
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Tacking vehicles

Revisado el 10/6/2019

We bought it for e-logs, and tracking vehicles. Difficult for users to easily use.

Puntos a favor

I can fined all my vehicles when I need to.

Puntos en contra

Integration with other software isn't very easy. Also, administration is not as intuitive as it should be. Difficult to find what I am looking for, and can't always save something if I don't have complete info.

Fleet Mobility

Razones para elegir Verizon Connect

More realtime access.

Software anterior

Fleet Mobility

Razones para cambiar a Verizon Connect

Realtime access and elog management.
Larry
  • Sector: Automatización industrial
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Revisado el 30/1/2019

Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Puntos a favor

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Puntos en contra

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Joseph

Verizon Connect Review

Revisado el 19/6/2019

Route Optimization. Traffic is everywhere is constant here in Massachusetts. I can then determine the best route.

Puntos a favor

I like how I can see all of the trucks on the map. I can hover over one of the icons and it will tell me where they are, how fast they going and who is driving. It also tells me how long they have idleing. I am constantly using the "Find Nearest" option as well, this gives the ability to tell customers exactly when the truck will be arriving on site. Overall We are happy with this platform.

Puntos en contra

The replay option. I dislike this feature. One reason being I have to watch the whole thing if I just need to see how long the last run took. On the timeline bar below I want to be able to slide that to whatever time frame I need to watch.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the...

Revisado el 6/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Puntos en contra

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!