dotloop

Software de gestión de transacciones inmobiliarias

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 565

Heather
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An essential for a real estate agents!

Revisado el 18/9/2019

Excellent!!

Puntos a favor

The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

Puntos en contra

I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Signable, DocuSign y DigiSigner

Razones para elegir dotloop

Dotloop has so many possibilities & features that other systems do not offer and functions easily specifically on a mobile device!

Cheryl

Revisado el 29/8/2022

As a Realtor Dotloop is easy to process my transactions through and as a designer needing Work contracts processed too I am able to keep everything in one place. Sometimes multiple job order changes can occur and with Dotloop I'm able to add the changes and sign off on them through one space keeping my paperwork linked together neatly.
When I upload to my Worth Clark system as I finish a transaction I also am able to connect the two together for a smooth transition.

Puntos a favor

For a none techie person this system is easy to follow and make corrections.

Puntos en contra

So far I don't find anything I dislike about Dotloop. I tried to move to Doc-U-Sign and found it wasn't as user-friendly. So I Promptly reengaged Dotloop

Gina
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It's Okay....

Revisado el 17/9/2020

I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

Puntos a favor

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

Puntos en contra

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

Respuesta de dotloop Traducir a español

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software.

I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos?

Thanks,
Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Robert

Dotloop Review

Revisado el 9/6/2022

As I entice my agents to use it more and more I am seeing smoother transactions. I spent a month & a half collaborating with Dotloop to put together procedures for listing, selling & closing transactions. We publish these for our agents to use. I am seeing much smoother transactions and (as a brokerage) we have more control over the whole process.

Puntos a favor

Ability to streamline transactions from list to close. Ability to track and manage transactions that are in the pipe line.

Puntos en contra

While customer support is as great, I think the product could be presented to end users in a different fashion. Also, while I highly rate the product there are some enhancements that would make it more useful. One downside is that the majority of agents in our system don't know how to properly use the product. That's not the fault of Dotloop. However, I do think they could offer revised procedures for agents to follow. I did for our agents!! See the next comment.

Catherine
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Critical to My Real Estate Business

Revisado el 9/8/2022

It can be a great organizer if you make use of its many features.

Puntos a favor

Changed real estate brokerages. Came over with lots of transactions from former brokerage. Am on my own to learn. Had to jump right in and start importing old transactions and create new ones. No in-office help. Had to depend on the dotloop online support which is excellent and got me over some major hurdles. Am on my second week and holding my own. Would probably be confusing to someone with little or no computer experience. In my experience, however, most new brokers already have computer basics which, with the help of dotloop online support, should get them through if they, like me, are on their own.

Puntos en contra

Many of my older clients use the same email address with their spouse. I have not found my way around this. I see why the software does not allow two people on the same signing to use the same email address. However, it can really slow you down while you try to scrape up a new email address for one of the parties so that a document can be executed. If I am not understanding a work-around, apologies to dotloop.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Dotloop Review

Revisado el 10/8/2022

Works really fast, my most preferred document management software.

Puntos a favor

Highly Centralized, almost all inputs are on 1 or 2 screens. There is no need to navigate around the site to start a transaction.

Puntos en contra

Lack of control on how to assign the pre-fill data

Mark

DotLoop enhances our production

Revisado el 31/8/2022

Puntos a favor

We've been using it for 9 years and it has made our transaction process easy and streamlined. The ability to pull current listing information from the MLS to a buyer loop is fabulous.

Puntos en contra

The color scheme could use some choices.

Tonya

Love dotloop

Revisado el 8/9/2022

Love it love it love it

Puntos a favor

Love it helps me with everything and I use it

Puntos en contra

So easy and friendly it took me no time to figure it out

Michael
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Dotloop is Awesome!

Revisado el 7/9/2022

My business relies on trackable data and efficient solutions to manage my contracts. Without a product like Dotloop, it would put me back to a time where real estate was done with a phone book.

Puntos a favor

It's user friendly and the support is available 24-7!

Puntos en contra

I would say there's nothing about the product I'm lacking.

Pamela
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Overview of Dot Loop

Revisado el 2/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Honestly everything about it, the ease of use, that it gives me notifications when a client signed digitally,

Puntos en contra

I don’t really have any cons to report. I’ve use it often on for years I love

Bryan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dotloop is better for the agent than for the person signing.

Revisado el 3/2/2022

Some quirks. Such as if you fill out a contact within the loop, then dotloop will only remember the name and email outside of that loop. If you want that contact to be in your system with all their info, then you need to exit the loop, go to contacts, fill out the date, and press ok once and then when the screen refreshes then press save. If you don't press this twice, you won't save the data. But at least when you do this, then all the data for the contact will save. Why this is so and so convoluted, I have no idea. But it's been like this for almost a decade and I've asked about it.

Puntos a favor

Much easier to use than zipforms and docusign for the agent.

Puntos en contra

Signing for the buyer or seller not near as easy as docusign. There you just press start and it takes you to the next place to sign. Then you click finish. All done. With dotloop the signer must scroll and search for the proper places to sign or fill out. So this is more prone to unfilled documents than with docusign. Also, dotloop doesn't offer the simple date function that fills out the date when it's signed like docusign. You must manually choose a date and if the date is tomorrow when they sign and you filled out today then you have lost time for their termination option because it started when i filled out the date rather than when the customer signed. And because it is hard to get signers to fill out fields, it's almost impossible to get the signer to fill out the date, so it's easier just to guess and fill out the date you think they'll sign.

Maryann

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The top choice for electronic record management, transaction management and storage.

Revisado el 5/8/2021

I love dot loop for the ease of use for both the customer and the business owner. It is easy to navigate and is available whenever I need to access it. I especially like that I can access it using my phone.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use with end users able to use the system within a very short period. The learning/educational resource is extensive and the support is available whenever I need them. The Dot Loop support team are very knowledgeable, and guide me through all my questions and needs. This system can be accessed from anywhere including through a phone app 24/7. Additionally records are secure and meet compliance regulations for record management. Ability to customize forms, make templates of frequently used documents, pull reports and more make this a smart choice for businesses.

Puntos en contra

Cost is a little high as compared to other electronic systems. Also adding additional users is possible but I wish the pricing were a bit lower if we are already and established user.

Jessica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Keeping me and my clients in the loop!

Revisado el 25/12/2020

Of all the real estate technology, software, tools, apps available and there are thousands I’m sure, Dotloop is by far my most important tool as a real estate agent. When I first started my real estate career I literally had no idea what documents I needed to complete. My brokerage offered dotloop to all its agents. So I added my first loop, selected the option for residential seller, and voila—all the forms that I needed to have complete were right there in front of me. Had I not had dotloop, I would not have been able to complete that first deal on my own. I had never been shown what paperwork was needed. And it was so easy to use. Everything I needed was right there and so easy to use. I have since changed brokerages and dotloop made the swap super easy. I’m a bit of a tech geek and want to know all the features a software provides. So I always check for user manuals. And I loved that they offer a PDF manual. I later learned about the Certified Looper Course. I enrolled and completed the course and received my certification. The tips and tricks I learned in this course had saved me countless hours managing my transactions. I can’t say enough good things about this software. It’s my most important tool.

Puntos a favor

Most liked features include: Ease of use for user and their clients; secure; ability to add new interactive forms; export client contact information; integration with Zillow, Gmail, etc.; Co-Op docs; AUTOFILL;

Puntos en contra

A feature that I would like to see added is within each loop you have a calendar tab that you can select. Once selected you see 3 full calendar months- the entire current months calendar, previous month and following month. You can toggle back to previous months or ahead to future months. The calendar shows all the key dates related to that loop both past and present. It pulls all the key dates from all the forms within the loop to give you a birds eye view of deadlines, expirations, etc. For example, a buyer loop would show the date offer was made, offer expiration date and time, offer accepted date, inspection period from start day to final day, anticipated closing date, financing contingency dates, extension periods, final walkthru date, Date of appraisal, Warranty start and end dates, etc. The system would provide you and your client with email and or text alerts for upcoming or expired dates. One click and you see a 3 month view of all the key dates for that loop.

Josh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Making Transaction Management Manageable

Revisado el 18/10/2019

As mentioned above, Dotloop allowed our small team to transition away from paper-based processing to a fully digital solution. Our team was able to closer over 100 transactions per year with a single adminsitrative transaction coordinator thanks to its templates and task tracking systems.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop has a clean, intuitive interface (especially after their most recent design update). It helped our small team clear over a big hurdle of allowing our ops team to efficiently manage transactions while simultaneously allowing our agents to check on progress with as little friction as possible. Dotloop made it possible for our team to finally forego paper files and transact fully in the cloud.

Puntos en contra

Despite multiple attempts, our team never really trusted the more complex features of Dotloop (individual user permissioning in particular). Whether user or system error, we had several instances where non-team users were seeing notes, documents, or contact information they should not have seen. As a result, we used Dotloop for internal processing only, which means we had to look elsewhere for client-end solutions.

TOP PRODUCER

Razones para elegir dotloop

Top Producer is an old piece of software, and the age showed around the time we switched to Dotloop in 2017. We attempted to use Top Producer's transaction management solution, but it just wasn't up to par with what Dotloop was offering (either in feature set or usability).

TOP PRODUCER

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Dotloop came highly recommended by other brokers in our firm. In addition, Dotloop seemed (at the time) to be the most standalone product—the other options required us to change our workflow to fit their system, as opposed to their system conforming to our way of doing business. Dotloop was much more flexible in this regard.
Renee

Great for teams & assistants

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Dotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.

Puntos a favor

We are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.

Puntos en contra

The app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

Respuesta de dotloop Traducir a español

Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions.

And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships.

Thanks again Renee!

Josephine

Useful and Easy to use

Revisado el 24/7/2019

I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

Puntos a favor

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Puntos en contra

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Contactually y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir dotloop

Dotloop had more features.

SkySlope

more user friendly
kat
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fantastic program

Revisado el 21/12/2020

I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

Puntos a favor

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

Puntos en contra

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Razones para elegir dotloop

It is much easier to use.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

You have a storage system that makes sense. Easier to use.
Kerra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Revisado el 2/7/2021

We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

Puntos en contra

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Dotloop had better features and was easier for our team members to use when we compared the two.
Julia

DotLoop is My Go To!

Revisado el 5/2/2022

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

Puntos a favor

DotLoop has it all! You can do everything you need to in one system and it is so convenient! Signature platform, transaction management - it is great!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the signature fields and templates can be a little clunky, but with practice you get the hang of it and it is not a large inconvenience.

Razones para elegir dotloop

My office wanted a compliance/review feature for more transaction management rather than just a signature platform.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

It is the most user friendly platform that works!
Vicki
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Dotloop pricing strategy is missing huge market potential.

Revisado el 23/1/2020

Overall, dotloop has a much easier learning curve and fits my needs much greater than other options, particularly with in host signing for older clients. It is easy for clients to figure out esignatures and walks them through it thoroughly.

Puntos a favor

This software is the most user friendly that I have found for real estate transactions. It offers in host signing which I use all the time. It is so easy to review history and see where I am in the middle of negotiations.

Puntos en contra

The pricing strategy is either free or $300. There are so many agent that do not need unlimited transactions. A lower priced option for a limited number of transactions is needed. I help many newer agents that love this software but can't justify $300 when they may only do 20 transactions per year.

Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Revisado el 2/3/2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

Puntos a favor

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

Puntos en contra

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Ali
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Am absolute necessity in my everyday routine

Revisado el 22/5/2022

This software is amazing. It allows you to get verified signatures from anyone digitally. It has great organizational options to keep all documents from one client all together. It makes document management and transaction management easy. It even allows you to create templates so your documents will be prepped and saved for every client and will auto fill the information as needed.

Puntos a favor

This makes e signing documents so easy! It prompts the client where to sign, you can include explanations, and it allows you to track if they have viewed documents or worked on them.

Puntos en contra

I will say sometimes, for tech adverse clients they struggle to fill out fields or how to complete/save a form. They will fill everything out and not click “done signing” and the document will not auto save.

Razones para elegir dotloop

The utility and value was higher at Dotloop.

Sharon

Real Estate

Revisado el 4/2/2020

Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

Puntos a favor

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get.
I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Usuario verificado

Dotloop is a Must Have for Realtors Everywhere

Revisado el 25/3/2022

Dotloop is an excellent program for real estate transaction management. It enables a Realtor to create a Loop (like a folder) and manage the real estate deal or prospect from beginning to end. It is intuitive, user-friendly and simple to learn. Dotloop has everything a Realtor needs to create documents, get them signed, and ready for compliance review, all in one easy program.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is easy to use and has features that Realtors cannot live without. From drafting forms with ease to collecting electronic signatures to compliance, Dotloop has it all. Dotloop integrates easily with many other Realtor software programs and tools. And, Dotloop is a much better value when compared with competitors.

Puntos en contra

Areas for improvement - the ability to search for a loop by Contact name, the ability to do reporting, the ability for two or more signers to use the same email address for e-signatures. Often times couples or family members share an email account. Asking a buyer or seller to create another email account for the purposes of signing often results in a long explanation and frustration on the part of the customer.

Cindy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Review of DotLoop

Revisado el 26/12/2020

Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

Puntos a favor

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Puntos en contra

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.