Targetprocess

Plataforma visual que ayuda a escalar la metodología ágil en toda la empresa.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 541

Rolando Andrés
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Amazing software!!!

Revisado el 17/10/2015

I have been using Target Process for almost four years and I experienced all the progress this amazing software has had.
Since the release of Target Process v3 the reach and power of the tools when to the stars and beyond!!!
I believe that everyone has felt the frustration of using a new tool and not been able to understand how it works or how to make things happens, but I can guarantee you that will never going to happen with Target Process.

Their solution is extremely intuitive and attractive, that you know what to do and how it works in just a few seconds, and what is better, is that the more you uses it, the more you know it and that gives you the change to get all juice of it :) simply amazing!!
After my previous statement you may think "well, and if I don't know something? what then? I don't what to read a boring FAQ or How-To to solve my problem!!!", No worries my friend! Target Process has one of the best supports staffs and documentation I have ever seen!!!! They are just amazing!!! Even if you are a free user, you have access to all of that, just great!!

I almost forgot! You font like something? well, just change it! :) Target Process is highly customizable and you will get the results you want.

I just simple love target process and all there features, but what I love the most is there continuous improvements and support staff!

Highly customization + Amazing support staff

Puntos en contra

I dont have anything bad to say about the app, I just love it!

Chris
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

A fantastic Agile/Kanban software which is hampered by a user interface which bucks the norm

Revisado el 14/9/2018

It's very powerful and we use it to track everything; but no one's "happy" to use it.

Puntos a favor

If helps us track everything; we are a software studio which does per-hour-billing work-for-hire and internal development, the software allows us to schedule and plan projects and resources, track project progress, and track billing

Puntos en contra

For ex-Jira and Scrumworks users, the UI is very clunky. This is particuarly true with respect to the search functionality and bulk change operations. TargetProcess is as capable as Jira but a lot of the features such as bulk change operations and "user story transfer/split on sprint completion" are obscured because they're only available in specific views. The worst sin is the search filters - it's very powerful and it's fully documented, but good luck trying to find the documentation for it!

Benjamin
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Badly made, slow and tedious to use, didn't look bad though

Revisado el 23/6/2016

To use it effectively you essentially have to build your own tracker on top of it. Next to unless out of the box.

Puntos a favor

The design is good and the filer language is powerful. If you want a particular view of things you can probably build it. API is flexible

Puntos en contra

Slow, buggy, bad technical design means entity ids change, time is not tracked across sprints so have to work around, poor url structure

Jon
  • Sector: Plásticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Targetprocess is a great tool for Agile and Scrum

Puntos a favor

Targetprocess really allowed us to customize the tool to fit how we do business and manage our projects. The customizable boards really helped us see the data in the right way fort he right scenario. We could move our projects through the SDLF with ease with Targetprocess.

Puntos en contra

As a Project Manager it took a bit of getting used to the 'code-like' filtering and queries. Once I got the hang of it, I was much more comfortable. Also, there were a few views (like Projects by Requester) that were missing initially, but I think they have added that since.

Daniel
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Trace user stories with Targetprocess.

Revisado el 16/3/2019

We use Targetprocess to track the errors seen on our pages and websites. It is important the use that we are giving to the tool, this gives us essential tools.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use without a doubt, its graphics are really great and pleasant for any user. Nowadays, moving cards with respect to our work processes is fast and very organized, we create, edit and assign cards in a simple way thanks to Targetprocess.

Puntos en contra

It is quite incostante the update, sometimes it is automatic and other times we must do it manually. To be such a powerful tool, that kind of inconsistency should not be seen.

Gerrit
  • Sector: Medios online

I'm totally satisfied

Revisado el 14/9/2018

As a company with 3 agile dev teams, we can configure workflows just as we need. TP models an agile workflow, so you don't have to set up everything from scratch. On the other hand, those workflows are still well configurable. Self-service dashboards with templates are much appreciated by our employees.

Puntos a favor

Self-service dashboards, no internal hosting efforts, easily scalable, fast and efficient.

Puntos en contra

Only minor issues, all our basic needs (SaaS, fast and reliant, easy and lean to configure) are met.

Shane
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We reviewed several platforms, we are still happy with our choice with Targetprocess

Revisado el 14/9/2018

Before Targetprocess we tried several other platforms; trello didn't have enough structure to be able to track software feature requests from start to finish effectively, Pivotal Tracker wasn't flexible enough and wasn't easily able to track other components of scrum outside the sprint itself.

Puntos a favor

The flexibility this software is capable of providing is second to none.

Puntos en contra

I found it necessary to train users when introducing them to the software partly because the GUI isn't entirely intuitive.

Artas

• Asistencia al cliente

Great visual app for project management

Revisado el 21/11/2015

I've been using Target Process (TP) for more than a year now and before that I've used a bunch of other tools (Trello, Jira, Basecamp) and I can say with confidence that TP blows them all out of the water. It's more visual, comprehensive, configurable, easier to navigate, responsive and welcoming than any other software by far. I've written about that before here https://goo.gl/X0MdQW

One thing that I would like to add with the benefit of the time is that TP does not stop - we regularly see new updates, bug fixes and useful features added to the mix, while less successful features get removed. Plus, their support reaches out to customers proactively and tries to understand what makes the application useful for your specific case. So all around a great choice for project management.

- very visual
- easy to configure to a variety of processes
- comes with pre-defined library of dashboard templates
- has great documentation
- is well maintained and supported

Puntos en contra

- takes a while to load on the first use
- requires initial training session to understand all concepts

Maxim
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Task manager with flexible process designer

Revisado el 18/9/2018

Puntos a favor

It is the most flexible task manager that I've ever seen. It may be used to set up easy and light kanban in one team and rigid and highly documented waterfall in another with TargetProcess.

Puntos en contra

It is somewhat distracting when some colleagues have easy workflows and don't need all the great functionality and details.

Alex
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

No project management software is perfect, but TP is prety close ;)

Revisado el 17/9/2018

Puntos a favor

The different view you can generate to answer my questions.

I love how you also have auxiliary products like the help desk. It's not the best help desk, but it does more than the basics, and that more than enough :)

Puntos en contra

I really hate the text editor - the lack of available keyboard shortcuts to be exact.
Written specs are core of our tasks, we'd love to be able to write them down and style (bullet points, and urls) them without using the mouse.

Mark
  • Sector: Prensa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

TargetProcess powers our business and project team

Revisado el 8/2/2017

My team have used TargetProcess for around 6 years. Those years have seen a lot of change for my team and for TargetProcess, although I think the core of what attracted me to TargetProcess is still the same, namely the separation of data from presentation. It's a simple and common concept to developers of many types, but it's very rare to see in tools, even complex project management tools. Most have 'our way' or more likely 'the way' and allow for minor tweaks to that approach, but rarely let you build limitless ways to view the data.

Over the years with TargetProcess my team and our processes have changed considerably, but thanks to the flexibility of TP we've been able to iterate the various presentations of our work data without needing to move to another tool (User Stories, Bugs, Features and Epics, across boards, reports and dashboards).

The support at TP is second only to the inherent flexibility of the product, but it's also a big part of what's kept us with TP all this time. On the rare (5-10 times a year) occasions I need to ask a question, I pop onto live chat, upload a screenshot or video and get an answer, typically within minutes, typically a full solution that allows me to carry on with what I'm doing straight away. In the rare cases it isn't possible, support create a suggestion ticket for me or upvote an existing one if it's there and I've seen several of them appear in the product.

My 4s and 3s in the ratings are only because I deem 5 to be almost perfect and there's almost always room for improvement. I gave Support a 5 as there honestly isn't much more that could be improved there.

I regularly evangelise TargetProcess to other companies and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility (abstraction of data from presentation).

Nothing major.

Ewa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Visibility and customization

Revisado el 25/6/2016

We have one team with scarce number of developers but we have a lot of projects and tickets. Our main problem was filtering and prioritizing the tickets so that we don't have to go through the list of not important tickets too often. TargetProcess enables that and also provides the views to see all the tickets of many projects on one board and also enables filtering out or inactivating a project.

Secondly, Kanban boards are of great importance for us. Thanks to them we can easily change a property of a ticket or relocate a user story between features. That is an irreplaceable help when you have a lot of tickets.

Thirdly, we know it too well that tickets times estimates are prone to mistakes and thus team sprints time boundaries change. In TargetProcess it is very easy to edit a team sprint start and end time, no need to tediously go through all the tickets of a team sprint.

Puntos a favor

The best things in TargetProcess are visibility and customization. TargetProcess provides many examples of tickets views for planning, being up to date with daily tasks or for retrospective purposes. There are different levels to look at tickets: you can easily prioritize all the tickets on a backlog and you can plan each ticket separately. We needed customization, because our workflow is always a work in progress. TargetProcess enables customization of both: views and tickets.

Besides that, the UI is very intuitive. Tickets can be written with Markdown.

Puntos en contra

At first I missed retrospection views, but then reports were introduced and now you can e.g. make a chart of how many tickets were closed each month.

The only thing that bothers me now is the time needed to first open the TargetProcess in a new tab in a web browser. Apart from that, I see nothing to dislike.

Joseph
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Robust, Fully Functional Agile Project Management System

Revisado el 16/2/2017

Target Process has helped our many development teams organize our projects while employing an agile work methodology. The ability to great programs and teams works well for our cross functional organization and the ability to create and limit different views to different groups of users allows us to keep the system simple and straight forward for the users. The functionality of the cards is great and the ability to switch from card views to waterfall type views helps for all of our different users. We would like to see the amount of object nesting to be increased (more layers within a project to nest objects) and the restrictions on certain objects lifted. The system could benefit from running faster whether that's cleaning up our views or improving the software. It would be great to employ rules that could hard code relationships to react certain ways so tracking dependencies if easier. Overall, great software and the support is great!

Puntos a favor

The versatility of making it work for cross functional groups. Also, the agile methodology mixed with the traditional project management views works well.

Puntos en contra

There are bugs in the view making. I try to say only show these projects for certain views and it never seems to stay. I would like a more robust project management view. Have unlimited or more ability for object nesting. Also the ability to do better simpler custom field calculations. And determine how you want dependencies to work.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great customizability at the expense of complexity

Revisado el 10/7/2019

Overall support has been responsive, and we have been using it for several years. However this past year we had 20 users on a separate product line switch to another product. Therefore we are about half the users on this system right now than we had before.

Puntos a favor

This product seemed to fit our use case the best, where we have 1 team responsible for multiple products that all have independent release cycles. It handles that with release planning well. Also liked the Idea portal, though it was a bit tricky to setup. Having a better way to get users into the system and more granularity on the roles for the ideas portal would have made it much easier.

Puntos en contra

There are times where I just cannot get the data i need for a report. I work with support and they get me close, but then nothing. For example, there is no easy way for TP to forecast your sprint velocity based on the average velocity of the last X sprints. I've hacked it with some custom fields, but it still requires manual entry at each sprint launch. There are other issues, such as giving a velocity over time graph when your sprint durations may change (like a holiday week or something).

• Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Target Process works great for non software projects

Revisado el 19/7/2019

Puntos a favor

The extreme degree of customization that is supported by this product is excellent. I have created dozens of process queues and pipelines for customized business processes that have nothing to do with software engineering. The ability to replace the software-development terminology with other more pertinent monikers is excellent.

Sales pipeline? Check.
Quote tracker? Check.
Business process tracker? Check.
Service tracker? Check.
Construction project pipeline? Check.
Ordering pipeling? Check.

The web-hosted version of Target Process is outstanding for a small company that wants sophisticated collaboration software without a dedicated IT staff.

Puntos en contra

Ability to generate local back-ups is not intuitive.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Targetprocess

needed more features.
Dan
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Scrum tool we've come across

Revisado el 20/2/2017

The beauty of TargetProcess is in its flexibility. When we started using TP we tweaked it all kinds to track our workflow the way we wanted. Over time our process has moved a bit more true to "pure" scrum and many of those customizations have gone away. We still have tweaks here and there to track extra info or to track things just how we like, but in general the tool is right on the money.

Puntos en contra

Some of the default calculations aren't what we'd prefer. For example: the sum total of points in a feature only includes stories, not bugs. We've worked around that though.

• Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

A very good product

Revisado el 5/2/2022

At first, I was rather overwhelmed to be honest. However, the more I use it, the more I appreciate the collaborative aspect and how, if handled properly, it helps making sure that we keep track of a variety of projects and tasks, to the minutest if details, if need be. I also appreciate the simplicity in terms of layout, it helps with maintaining focus, if this makes sense. Overall, I am glad we have it as an integral part of our admin department.

Puntos a favor

I like how flexible TP is, and how it allows the whole team to keep track of projects, tasks, events in the making as well as course scheduling, purchase requests and orders, follow-up's - basically anything and everything we need to keep tabs on in order to ensure smooth workflow in the company as a whole. When I started working with it, I used to think about it as the less hip version of Trello, although admittedly this does justice neither to TP, nor to Trello.

Puntos en contra

Since it is so flexible, TP takes quite some time to get used to and to find one's way around in. I am sure it is easy to get way overwhelmed by it, too, but luckily my onboarding layed specific emphasis on all the supportive software we use to make workflow as effortless as can.

Matteo
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very good product, but needs some little addition and tuning to pass to next level

Revisado el 28/2/2017

Generally speaking i love target process and the way you do things guys.
i would have to be honest the only thing really piss me off is the arrows in the boards in order to scroll if there are too many columns and row. i already said this many time to the tech support and also offered my experience in the canvas rendering but in 3 years you have not yet took that in consideration.

overall the product is pretty good and amazing.
My personal opinion is that the way of estimation and the timeline component are the most weak ones and i would suggest to explore them a bit more.
in a project is of course fundamental to speed up the daily work and there you can just adjust little bugs, but the real crucial point of the development is to don't make wrong estimations and being able to respect those. i think that here the tool should help more.
As i said i think this would take the product to the next level but if someone asks me if i would ever come back to some other products or jira ..... NO WAY!

Puntos a favor

Fast, high customization and easy to create custom boards.

Puntos en contra

- query language is often difficult
- arrow on scrolling the board
- burn down

Larry
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

A Lot of Features with a Few Shortcomings

Revisado el 17/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Target Process offers a lot of functionality to make it very useful for most organizations, large and small. I particularly like that it combines all normal ALM functions with basic PM functionality to track progress. I also like that it isn't just focused on software and Agile, but allows you to adapt it to your needs. We use it for both hardware and software with equal effectiveness. Customer support is excellent and they will even perform supported customization for you.

Puntos en contra

Learning to use the views isn't intuitive and lacks the ease of use of an advanced search to find the items you're looking for. The test functionality is a bit of an after thought and doesn't allow some needed features, like reuse of test steps and test parameters. We use this to manage all requirements and there is no easy way to get those into a nice printable format. I know they are working on more item customization, but I'm use to TFS and having complete control over the fields, layout, and rules.

Tim
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Just a great tool.

Revisado el 23/6/2016

We have been using TargetProcess for many years and have grown with it. The latest version (3) is a flexible and dynamic interface that allows you to shape the tool around your processes, whilst making it easy to track progress and raise standards.

Puntos a favor

The web UI, filtering and searching capabilities. The product allows us to manage a development team whose time is split across projects. I especially like the introduction of Team Iterations, rather than Project Iterations so it is possible to manage set periods of time into which a team can report across multiple projects.

Puntos en contra

Some actions are more difficult to do in bulk than in their previous web interface (v2). I hope it will be introduced soon.
It would be good to have tighter integration with other common tools (GitHub, Travis etc..)

John
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

It hits the Goldilocks zone

Revisado el 10/7/2019

A great fit for a small business running Agile Scrum. Setting up new users is a snap and there's almost no need to train, so we don't waste time getting people up to speed. It just fades into the background of our day-to-day work tempo.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use - 2D drag-and-drop for cards in Iteration Plan mode is intuitive and straightforward. Quick to create new cards, assign them to features & releases & sprints, etc. Plenty of ability to customize for smaller organizations, no need to slog through lots of mandatory fields, steps, etc.

Puntos en contra

UI is sometimes touchy, especially on a small screen. Dragging a card to a new state, paging forward & back through iterations.
I wish you could define defaults for things like the Project field when creating a new card - right now it defaults to alphabetical order.

• Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent project managment software

Revisado el 12/2/2021

Like it and will recommend it to anyone in need of an easy to use task management system.

Puntos a favor

Targetprocess is an easy to use solution for project management. We used it for development task management and really liked it. It pretty straight forward and easy to customize

Puntos en contra

Using the API was a bit tricky when we needed to dynamically update stuff. The documentation and support wasn't at the highest level.

Julia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing tracking tool for bigger projects

Revisado el 23/7/2019

Puntos a favor

This tool is by far one of the kind and you can keep all your project documentation: starting from requirements to the qa test run results and metrics.

Puntos en contra

It can be a little bit complicated to work with it at first, but then you'll get a hang of it

Todd

Great for Project Management

Revisado el 19/7/2019

We have been extremely satisfied with TP and continue to grow how we utilize the software across various teams.

Puntos a favor

We utilize TP daily for all of our project tracking and testing purposes. We have multiple product software suites that we continually maintain/update, and using TP allows us to easily coordinate and plan the hierarchy of those enhancements. We use this for testing new enhancements, as well as production issues and additional feature request enhancements.

Puntos en contra

When pulling reporting and exporting to CVS, there are limitations to the number of records that can be exported. We have learned to filter down our reporting and pull in multiple requests.

Tobias
  • Sector: Automoción

My Targetprocess

Revisado el 17/2/2017

A bit of a threshold to get over in the start (hence only three stars for "Ease of Use"), but once that threshold is passed it is a really helpful and efficient tool. Very versatile and adaptable, which makes it easy to fit to your own business needs.
The SW has been a lifesaver when it comes to planning our internal and external releases.

I've haven't been in contact with Customer Support, nor do I have any idea of the price for the system - therefore I cannot really answer the last two points...

Puntos a favor

Nice interface in general, easy to use.
Intuitive way of assigning work for certain releases.

Puntos en contra

Filter functionality is good, but a bit "messy" and not very user-friendly.
There is no really good way (that I have found) to highlight milestones and User Stories/Features/Epics in the time plan.