Nutshell

Herramienta de colaboración de ventas con CRM para pequeñas empresas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 375

Marilyn
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Bang for your Buck

Revisado el 5/3/2020

Great! It helps the team stay on track whether it's sales or implementation.

Puntos a favor

Reporting and filtering reports.
Keeping a track record of our leads.

Puntos en contra

Have to move over to pro to get more then one sales process. Pro is so expensive.

Dynamics 365

Razones para elegir Nutshell

So complicated we weren't using any functionality

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a Nutshell

Price, others had better functionality but this Nutshell had enough 2 years ago to get us going. It has really come into it's own and now has way more.
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Excellent CRM for our Niche Application - Best of Multiple Reviewed/Used

Revisado el 27/6/2022

Excellent! The customer service has been responsive and the system has been 100% reliable.

Puntos a favor

Barrier to entry was low with minimal upfront cost needed to evaluate the software. Ease of use for a small company with minimal resources to devote to developing, executing, and maintaining the system.

Puntos en contra

So far the only con that we have experienced has been in the reporting functions. This could be a by-product of our unique needs or our lack of resources available to investigate it further. It does seem limited compared to Salesforce.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Nutshell

Cost. Ease of implementation and end user usage.

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Prescott
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

leads don't allow you to easily sell services, only products. After sale service is hindered.

Revisado el 8/5/2017

We get a cost effective CRM that frees up cash flow for use elsewhere in our business.

Puntos a favor

Nutshell offers a unique ability to tag people in activities and run reports on calling activities for my sales reps.

Puntos en contra

Every lead typically has a company or contact. But if you don't save the activity in the lead, and instead under the company or individual contact, you can't see it when your client calls in regarding the sale they want service for, so your customer service is hindered and your sales people look like they don't know the history of the account. It's embarrassing to use this software because Nutshell says they are only helping to land the sale, not support it, but this mindset about how they build their software results in a horrible disconnect with regards to how we are forced to serve our customers, and thus we are using a CRM that doesn't support the full life cycle of a sale. We keep hoping Nutshell will fix this and improve because their customer service is great, and their people mean well, but after several years of patiently waiting, we are concerned that we may never see this problem fixed. The mobile app also has so many glitches with the UX that it can't even compare the experience to how you can use leads in a web browser. Further, when we have a customer call in to ask about their account, the recent leads puts the oldest first in the list, which means we have to scroll through several hundred orders just to open the last order we did for that client. If you are trying to sell to a major corporate account with multiple facilities / departments, forget it with Nutshell; linking subcompanies / vendors / partners / other locations is a nightmare in Nutshell.

Rashid

Nutshell product review

Revisado el 15/6/2022

I have used a number of different systems including Zoho, Hubspot, Pipedrive. I like Nutshell's flexibility and ease of use.

Puntos a favor

Tags - are the most used feature - so I can easily segment lists. The ability to sort with multiple tags. Easy importing from a spreadsheet.

Puntos en contra

Having to add a tag into the system BEFORE uploading a contact spreadsheet. If the tag doesn't already exist - the import fails. Which is an extra step and a waste of time.

HubSpot Marketing Hub y Pipedrive

Razones para elegir Nutshell

Highrise was no longer in development - or being supported.

Razones para cambiar a Nutshell

Price and ease of use. Pipedrive misses a number of features like Tags
Greg
  • Sector: Software informático

Nutshell VS Act

Revisado el 8/1/2021

Puntos a favor

I was an ACT user for 10+ years and when they went to an cloud solution the product because so slow and crappy I had to make a switch. Testes and used many programs and landed on Nutshell. Great product & great support!

Puntos en contra

The process of a lead and a person a little confusing at 1st.

Jean-Marie
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Perfect solution for startups

Revisado el 9/1/2021

Everything was really great. From the sales, through deployment, and ongoing support.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, easy integration, great customer support, easy to learn and solid documentation, and many more.

Puntos en contra

Some features need improvement or expansion but our rep told us all the ones we asked about are already in their production queue.

Brian
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product for my team!

Revisado el 9/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Setting up and importing our current customer information was easy. Once you wrap your head around the Nutshell way of doing things, you can easily manage a large database of customers.

Puntos en contra

Nutshell does not integrate easily with WooCommerce which leads to using third-party plugins that are limited due to NutShell API.

Salesforce Sales Cloud y HubSpot CRM

Karen
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Nutshell review

Revisado el 31/5/2022

Nutshell worked for us for several years but we need a more robust system that integrated with our accounting/contracts side of business. We have purchased a sage CRM.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. I was able to train others easily. I liked the customizable fields and the dashboard. I liked the ease of using system settings.

Puntos en contra

We do not sell widgets or a product. We sell a service. I did not use your email feature as it was a disaster for us. Our clients send many emails regarding more than one opportunity and your feature only sorts the emails according to the name of the client.

Salesforce Platform

cost
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Great for Lead Management

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Puntos a favor

We use Nutshell for our Account Management and CRM, however the biggest feature we utilize is the Lead Management. Being in a manufacturing industry for architectural material, we will have leads on projects that span over 2-3 years, so Nutshell allows us to track each lead and ensure regular follow-ups are maintained with the customer.

Puntos en contra

This was a brand new venture for us in this type of software, so we had nothing to compare it to. Like every new software, there was a learning curve but we felt that it was justified to the benefits we gained.

Susan
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Such an intuitive product

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Super easy to learn & use. As a company, we use MailChimp and one of my clients suggested trying Nutshell. Very easy to upload my contacts.

Puntos en contra

I haven't used the software long enough to find anything that I dislike so far.

Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've used CRM software on Mac, PC, & midrange IBM systems. Nutshell is at the top of the heap.

Revisado el 19/5/2017

It's CRM that actually is liked and used!

Puntos a favor

Easy and flexible setup; consistently clear design. Can use basic functions without tripping over the advanced ones, and can gradually add feature/function for a smooth transition from beginner to power user.

I also like the way you have color-keyed the function buttons to the main color on functional screens. A nice visual orientation cue!

Puntos en contra

I worked full-time in the design profession for 17 years, so this is a 'studied' critique:
There is a lot of market pressure for tech products to follow design trends. Unfortunately, design trends often are based on designers designing for other designers -- which tends to leave certain kinds of user needs out in the cold. One of the most common of these 'orphaned' needs is the need for contrast and clarity. Nutshell's UI gets high marks in my book for uncluttered design and common-sense functionality. But as people get older, it gradually becomes harder to distinguish low-contrast elements in a design. Contrast (and color, of course) also can be used (and is used to a degree in Nutshell) to 'lead the eye to where the action is. ' My suggestions for improving the main user screen are these:
1) Search Everything is, by definition, a key feature -- it should have a STRONG presence, instead of looking almost greyed-out.
2) Use bolder and slightly larger text throughout. To a degree, weight and size will compensate for lack of contrast -- and without cluttering the layout.

Hi Mark!

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate the positive review and will pass along the feedback to our design team. Thanks for being part of the Nutshell community.

Eugene
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Good starter CRM

Revisado el 8/5/2017

Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

Puntos a favor

We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years.

We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

Puntos en contra

We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high.

The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function.

At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs.

Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Sebastian

• Asistencia al cliente

Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer...

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Hey Sebastian!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company.

We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

Madalynn
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

An Elegant Yet Powerful CRM

Revisado el 24/10/2019

We are now better organized with our sales process and are more collaborative. This allows us to keep our important information in one place that is easy to use and work as a team to get things done!

Puntos a favor

I love the filtering ability with our companies and people lists. It allows us to really drill down and get the exact metrics we want. We are better able to see a lot of information at a glance in a dynamic way.

Puntos en contra

I would love more options when emailing groups of people in the system. Currently, I need to only use templates when emailing groups and I would like to be able to type out the email in one shot instead.

Razones para elegir Nutshell

We realized we did not need a ticketing software but something more like a CRM, in looking over a lot of options this was the best price point and the best fit for what we needed.

Freshdesk

Razones para cambiar a Nutshell

A lot of the other systems seemed overly complicated to use, we had a relatively short onboarding period to get our people trained quickly. The price point for the number of features was the best and most sustainable for our company. And we feel like we can grow with Nutshell.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Everything your business needs in a Nutshell!

Revisado el 24/5/2021

Nutshell has proved to be a great tool for managing our customers along with our sales efforts. Having one centralized tool for each team has made transitions, upsells, and growth very simple and organic within our organization. Our Account Executives have been able to stay apprised to all that is happening with their accounts and thus enabling them to ensure their needs are being met and that opportunities for new products are being presented. This product keeps you accountable to your most valuable resource, your customers.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about this software was its mobile interface through the iOS app. Having your CRM in the palm of your hand proved to be incredibly powerful for me. My role is inside sales and account management thus this tool was mostly used while traveling and in route to meet with clients. It was a huge leg up in my ability to prepare, research and plan on the go. Absolutely love it. All of my most important data in a very easy to access format.

Puntos en contra

The application was great to catalog your inbound contacts through integrations with Gmail. One thing I did not like was that I encountered quite a bit of duplication. It resulted in some manual management of my data to ensure my accounts remained clean and that duplication did not occur and or was reconciled. The system was great to pick up all of this data and to store it but it does need to be something that you keep tabs on and are accountable to manage on a regular cadence.

Mike
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls.

Puntos a favor

I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

Puntos en contra

I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Hi Mike,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Robert
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good for most; Doesn't seem to handle recurring/subscription revenue well

Revisado el 8/5/2017

Better tracking of our forecast and contacts.

Puntos a favor

UI is getting much better in general, and the software has always been quite reliable (rarely down or broken).

Puntos en contra

1. Can't duplicate leads (we have customers that renew annually - I have to create new leads with all of the information each time)
2. Can't type an actual date in (must pick it) - every time I create a new lead for an annual subscription in the future, I have to click 12 times to get to the right month. Doing this for 20-30 leads makes my hand want to fall off
3. Hard to add future subscription leads - if we sell a monthly subscription for our product, we have to manually create 12 leads each year. Very time-consuming.
4. Editing contacts should be possible in-line. You can add emails/phone, but changing title and other items require you to leave the lead and go to the full contact form.
5. I preferred the older 'create lead' form which was the full page. The new one is less productive because you have to fill it out, then go the full page version and finish all of the items that were missing in the pop-up version.
6. Pro version cost. We don't need anything from Pro except the funnel report for only one user. To get that it would require all users going pro and increasing our cost by 4x which isn't possible.

Respuesta de Nutshell Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback Robert. We've had a few customers, like you, ask about the possibility of splitting users between the Standard and Pro versions. It's something we are seriously looking into and will be asking more of our customers if this is important to them.

Frank

Tiffany

Pleased with Nutshell

Revisado el 22/1/2021

The support team is knowledgeable, responsive, cares about your issues and has proactive training available for users.

Puntos a favor

visually organized and logical data entry screen. Functionality is there to build as robust or simple as the company needs/wants.

Puntos en contra

It is very easy to self-build an inefficient architecture. Data uploads can be catastrophic if not done correctly. I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Stacey
  • Sector: Recaudación de fondos

Nutshell's CRM: A Small Business Lifeline

Revisado el 18/5/2022

I didn't have a business process until I started working with Nutshell. I had a pile of handwritten notes on my desk calendar and loads of sticky notes on the perimeter of my monitor. Learning my way around a CRM for the first time was intimidating, yet I was able to talk with actual humans when I got stuck, and watch tutorial videos that explained what I wanted to learn. I now put everything I need to know about a client into Nutshell, trusting the process and grateful for the customization and flexibility as my company grows.

Puntos a favor

It's designed for super easy customization for what I do, and I lean hard on this feature! I also love how the Dashboard feature is set up, allowing me to see at a glance which activities should be tackled each day, and when I've scheduled future to-dos. Nutshell's approach feels like 'the little guy' was thoughtfully considered--and that's me!

Puntos en contra

I have a tough time with my leads fields frequently reverting back to the default setting that shows all fields, not just the 4 custom ones I've created. This is more of a tech issue, not really a dislike of Nutshell in general.

Vince

• Asistencia al cliente

Over all it has been great to use, have had some issues with freezing when switching from...

Puntos a favor

Easy to set appointments and track who I have talked with and what we talked about and set follow up calls/appointments. The reports are a good tool for staying on track with my efforts/results. I've only had one experience with customer support but when I did they responded very quickly and had me back working in a very reasonable amount of time.

Puntos en contra

For what I use the software for there really are not any cons. I am an end user so I primarily use it for setting/following up/tracking my daily calls and contacts. I guess on the computer side the only negative I would say is the search engine is very fickle, sometimes you can put in specific words and you get some crazy thing that has nothing to do with the company or person your looking for and then you can misspell what your looking for and get exactly what you want.

I will say that the app for my HTC phone is somewhat lacking. I can set appointments just fine and log calls/emails but the searching for a certain person or company is very very limited

Hi Vince,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. The search function is on our list to investigate and we are definitely working on the mobile app.

Thanks for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Rob

• Asistencia al cliente

Generally good, but with some really messy issues

Revisado el 7/5/2017

Puntos a favor

We love process management with Nutshell. It helps with our initial sales/setup process, and is very customizable. Nutshell is also fairly logical in its approach to content and is visually appealing.

Puntos en contra

We find it is a little too oriented towards "pure" sales teams (we have mixed teams with product, customer service, sales, etc all done by the same groups of people).

Mostly, though, we find there are really small but highly irritating bugs or issues. For example, If I start typing a reply to a message that shows up in Nutshell and then click to show more details on the original message, my reply disappears.

Another example is that we also see some messiness in how to-dos are handled they show up in my list to-do list even though the step isn't active, or they persist after the lead is closed. Email notifications are spotty or not ideally timed. I provided feedback on this some time ago, but I don't think correcting that is particularly high on the improvements list.

A third example is that we work with a number of businesses that have different regional units Nutshell has no support for this, so it is hard to keep our companies list clean. We have lots of duplicate companies.

Trevor
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best CRM I have ever used!

Revisado el 26/6/2017

It allows me to easily keep track of everything. What sales I am working on. What customers I need to contact. And everything is conveniently located to work with ease.

In the two months of implimentation already seen a growth in sales and productivity. Including our first ever RFQ from our website.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, backed up by powerful tools. Tracks your calls and even can be set to remind you to contact customers that you haven't talked to in a while. Favorite part is the Keep in touch. It plans my day and my call backs flawlessly.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a visual overlay of all my customers on a map. That way when I am planning a trip I don't miss any customers that are off the main roads. Will give me a visual to help plan. Or some way to plan a road trip and Nutshell will show me all the customers I should contact on the way and plan route. Which can be transferred over to gps software like enroute.

Hey Trevor!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The best part is the growth in sales and productivity you've seen since your implementation. Congratulations!

Bill

Great Feature-set Without Complexity

Revisado el 2/11/2018

I run a global consulting practice with hundreds of corporate clients and thousands of individual relationships that I manage. Nutshell lets me manage it all. It's my dashboard for everything in my company. It's entry-level rate is worth every penny.

Puntos a favor

I've used Nutshell for three separate businesses that I've run or owned. Each one considered a small to medium-sized business. Nutshell is perfectly suited to us because it's lightweight and easy to learn. It doesn't require an in-house expert on the app (like SalesForce). It's basic feature-set is all I've ever needed, and the support is terrific. Real people at the end of the phone, with fast responses. And, it's made in Michigan! It has a lot of simple customizations that I use; workflow, custom fields, leads, etc.

Puntos en contra

Integrations are somewhat limited, but still, plenty to work with. I'd like an integration to RingCentral's app. Also, it doesn't' handle subsidiary company relationships well. I've had to create a workaround with tags to help connect them.

• Sector: Contabilidad

A Full Featured Sales CRM

Revisado el 2/7/2020

Our sales staff was apprehensive at first as there were lots of bells & whistles and a little worn out with the previous jumps from one CRM to the other. But within two weeks everyone fell in love with Nutshell and completely on board significantly contributing to an increased close ratio.

Puntos a favor

This CRM walks the less experienced sales rep through the entire sales process even recommending when to follow up even suggesting additional steps should be taken to get to the close. Upon close it automatically updates the customer database and the task management features facilitate the onboarding process. It also has a neat "Click-to-Call" feature that calls and optionally records directly from your prospect list providing an excellent sales training vehicle.

Puntos en contra

We would like to have seen the developers respond more quickly to feature suggestions but as a Sales CRM it is untouchable.

Joshua
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Look forward daily toward using nutshell, since I've been able to make it work for me...

many successful placements!

Puntos a favor

First and foremost, nutshell has a #1 Customer Service Team! This, in my opinion, is the sole driving force toward effective sales on the part of its users, regardless of the platform/system being used. Then I would add a few other benefits; 1. lead page shows important info all at one glance, 2. availability to search everything (albeit, excluding info logged in the activities section by each individual user), 3. fast input of info when saving info, and many other specific features you've built into the nutshell system.

Puntos en contra

why not build an automatic clock, showing the time the caller is calling into lead location, maybe next to a number lead. additionally, you would raise the value of your product substantially if you were to build a functionality that allowed a search of the words in the activities (message) section of your lead page. this would allow users an ability to quickly zero in on valuable leads based on previous messages noted. just think when users leave or when their leads are reassigned to different users, how valuable a tool that would be to follow up on hot leads that need to be brought to a close.