LearnUpon

4,8 (95)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de gestión del aprendizaje (LMS) y capacitación online

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 95

Jason
Jason
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Hands down the ONLY Learning Management System to consider

Revisado el 19/12/2019

Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service. This company never ceases to amaze me when it comes to the hands-on approach they take to customer service. You are assigned a customer success manager from day one, and that individual walks you through the entire process. For us, it was the process of switching from one provider to LearnUpon, and my CSM (Sam) made the process extremely easy. If there is ever a tech issue their tech support help desk is fast to come to the rescue and they treat your issues as seriously as you do.

Puntos a favor

This LMS is very user-friendly both from the management side and the learner side. It is visually pleasing to look at, and you don't have to have any coding experience to customize the content and environment to fit your customer's needs and brands.

Puntos en contra

If I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something I didn't like I would say that on occasion there is a "click" too many in a process of creating a course or assessment. With that being said, I have been with LearnUpon now for 2 years and they are constantly improving their platform and I have seen improvement in this area.

Calum
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very competitively priced - decent on features

Revisado el 3/12/2019

A great LMS and definitely a good choice for small to medium business who are growing. No need to tie into 1000's of licenses and pay for something you are not using - unlike other LMS.

Puntos a favor

Pricing per active user is a game changer. The cost per user is significantly lower than other LMS vendors I have worked with.

Easy to use and fairly easy to train as admin. Low initial learning curve

Puntos en contra

Some features are limited - i.e. Learning Pathways - these cannot be changed once created which is a real issue for how we would have used these - it completely stoppped me from being able to use this feature in our organisation. The team were supportive in trying to find an alternative solution, but outwith courses/curriculum, the progressive learning is a little limited.

Alternativas consideradas

Growth Engineering LMS

Razones para cambiar a LearnUpon

We use both, but for our customers, we choose LearnUpon because of the highly competitive pricing and SSO integration features.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

LearnUpon Customer Experience

Revisado el 11/9/2019

Good software, but too expensive for our business

Good software, but too expensive for our business

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to brand and has lots of sensible tools for engaging with your client base

Puntos en contra

I needed to be talked through a lot of the tools. The online help & support is okay, but quite difficult to understand

Bridget
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

Responsive Support and All the Features We Need

Revisado el 23/9/2020

LearnUpon was the right fit for our company's needs, the size of our organization, and the certifications we offer.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about LearnUpon is that it is a stable product.

Puntos en contra

Learning paths in LearnUpon are a bit cumbersome.

Alternativas consideradas

iSpring Suite , Docebo y Litmos

Razones para cambiar a LearnUpon

Best fit for the size of our organization, in terms of pricing and features.
John
John
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

LearnUpon is an Extension of Who We Are

Revisado el 9/12/2020

My business utilizes training to implement corporate compliance goals and programs. The LU LMS, the LU staff, the LU customer interactions (all of them), and their genuine interest in us as customers and people puts LU in a rare, very spartan-populated category: business support that I absolutely can count on to make me feel good, look good and work well.

Puntos a favor

We were one of the first dozen or so customers of LU from over a decade ago. Their Learning Management System software has evolved over time to the point where I view their changes as opportunities to possibly improve relationships with MY customers. That commitment to help US to improve our business outreach came to be how we view the people, the philosophy and the approach LearnUpon represents to us.

It's challenging to pick the aspect of the LU LMS I like the "most": the fact that after the initial learning curve is complete, it is easy and time efficient to use LU would probably be my favorite aspect. My customers would agree with me too.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if LU had an in-house capability that could take our content and add some attractive visual elements as well as offering some suggestions to review and optimize our interaction and use of the LMS.

Richard
Richard
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

LearnUpon is easy to use as an admin and easy to imp0lement

Revisado el 17/7/2018

Easiest LMS I have used to implement and manage.

Easiest LMS I have used to implement and manage.

Puntos a favor

I tested several LMS' based on my requirements. The main thing I wanted to see if I could setup content and courses in each without having to dig into the user guide. I found once I figured out were to go for what I wanted to do the setup was easy.

The SAML SSO integration was fairly easy and support was very attentive.

Our Customer Success Specialist has been very helpful and provided a great plan for us to get started. I should have taken advantage of this resource more.

They are in Ireland and we are in California, but you would never even know that when you contact support, they have been very responsive. Even if they did not have the answer they got back quickly to let me know they would get the answer.

Puntos en contra

The SSO Integrations was easy, but we are seeing issues with the enrollments not properly being assigned. It is hard to diagnose if this is from our end or LU.

I have noticed a few issues where users are enrolled in learning paths or courses and their dashboard will not display the content.

When you make updates to content (videos or assessments) I have seen a few occasions when the user is supposed to have to re-take the test or course and they cannot. Essentially they are stuck. In fairness, the setup I did caused this issue, but when it was adjusted they were still stuck.

Reports are limited. I really need a monthly Users report, but it does not reside in reports. I have to actually export the Users list, then user Excel to sort and filter. I feel this should be this cannot be a simple automated report.

Nathan
Nathan

A Great Partner

Revisado el 19/8/2019

I would wholeheartedly recommend Learnupon as an LMS. They are a cost-effective and customer-responsive company with an excellent product.

Puntos a favor

There are two benefits to working with Learnupon. The first is the LMS itself. It is easy to use, has a number of very helpful automated features which save me time and effort, and it integrates well with my authored content. The second benefit is the Learnupon staff. They are available when needed and if there are any problems they quickly follow-up and get my problems taken care of.

Puntos en contra

One frustrating thing with any LMS is integration with authored content (e.g. storyline). With authored content sometimes you don't know why things aren't working. Early in my e-learning career, I had a lot of problems getting my authored content to work properly on Learnupon. With some help and coaching from Learnupon, I found that it was mostly the way I was building my projects and, with some restructuring, things are now working great. Learnupon has helped me work through my own learning curve.

Margaret
Margaret
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Great Product and Service

Revisado el 30/6/2020

My overall experience with LearnUpon has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team helped me to realize and build our online training site from the ground up. They were very patient with me in regards to training, answering my questions, and troubleshooting any issues that I encountered.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and versatile. I was able to customize the platform to match our company's banding and set it up to our very specific needs. I also like that I can choose to create a course using an external design software, upload it easily, and pair it with some of the design features already built into LearnUpon such as the exam and survey functions, or design the entire course completely within the software.

Puntos en contra

The only need that is lacking for us is the ability to sell tangible products through LearnUpon using the built in eCommerce function.

Heidi
Heidi
  • Sector: Plásticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent LMS and Even Better Customer Service!

Revisado el 26/11/2019

Our overall experience with LearnUpon has exceeded our expectations. They were able to provide a solution for our needs of requiring an LMS that we can scale for our global training - both in-house and for our customers.
What sets the company apart is their customer service. We have worked with other LMSs in the past and customer support and service has been a struggle. When starting with LearnUpon, we were given a Customer Success Manager who has been responsible for helping us beginning with implementation, all the way through launching a project, and for any daily questions that arise. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I feel that their Customer Support team could teach a class on how to treat customers.

Puntos a favor

The LearnUpon interface is very user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I can think of at this moment. Any issues that we have encountered have been quickly resolved and usually just a matter of educating ourselves on parts of the system.

Jenny

Caoterra review of LearnUpon

Revisado el 5/9/2023

Has improved greatly over the years!

Has improved greatly over the years!

Puntos a favor

LU customer support listens to their clients, course building, and reports.

Puntos en contra

I've communicated any features with customer account manager and LU Support.

Lindsay

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

LearnUpon LMS.......No need to look any further!!!

Revisado el 6/11/2019

My overall experience with LearnUpon has been absolutely wonderful! And, I'm not just saying this.......my statement is based on 4+ years using the software. Solid, reliable, user-friendly software, a team that truly listens to their customers and makes changes based on that listening, and excellent customer service. I can't ask for much more than that! Signing up with LearnUpon is a no-brainer. If you're wavering, don't! You'll be in good hands!

Puntos a favor

LearnUpon as a software and company is top notch! The software meets all of our needs and then some. And, to make things even better their customer service is fantastic (think Ritz Carlton customer service). If LearnUpon checks all your boxes and will meet your needs, then go with them! You won't be disappointed.

Puntos en contra

The thing I liked (past tense) least is the customer experience when a customer had a login in on another portal in the larger LearnUpon ecosystem and then would sign up for our courses. However, I provided feedback to LearnUpon and they implemented an upgrade to fix this. Wow!! Top notch customer service coupled with a great software! The company listens to their customers and responds, implementing upgrades to meet their LearnUpon users needs. This has happened multiple times to me :) Kuddos to LearnUpon!

Trevor
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great ROI from LearnUpon & Postive User feedback

Revisado el 23/7/2019

LU has enabled Eason to deliver impactful skills development modules and critical knowledge-building interventions with assurances on accuracy and consistency across our store-based workforce. This is achieved without any demand being placed on critical resource in store to deliver new knowledge and skill to the team. I continue to find the LU solution for Eason represents considerable return on our investment. User feedback on programmes hosted on our LU portals strongly suggest that our employees enjoy the learning experience on offer.

Puntos a favor

With a workforce in excess of 1,000 employees, many of whom have worked with Eason for over 15 years, almost all staff whether 'tech-savvy' or not, have found our LearnUpon portals to be easy to access, navigate and use.
LearnUpon have made it easy to customise the look and feel of the portal with corporate colours and branding. This has helped to establish online learning within Eason as part of our overall L&D strategy and demonstrates to our teams that the organisation is making strong investment in the development of our people through elearning methodologies.
Finally the support offered by the LearnUpon team means that any issues or requirements are addressed and resolved; far sooner than expected in terms of time, whilst also exceeding expectation on the practicality and usability of solutions offered.

Puntos en contra

Very little. Perhaps some additional reporting criteria would be useful when tracking progress across numerous user groups.

Dave
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

A Great LMS - with an attractive User Interface

Revisado el 10/4/2019

The versatile training platform allows our employees to log in and view training material remotely on any device. New material can be uploaded in a matter of minutes. Easy to follow formats keep the learner engaged and on task. The easy-to-use Dashboard make navigation simple. A great product, I would promote to anyone.

Puntos a favor

Pros: Overall management, ease of use, functionality at all levels are major time-saving benefits. Being able to brand our company makes even our newest employees feel like they are rally part of something bigger. As an administrator, the ability remote connection from anywhere is amazingly effective. The Customer Support is Outstanding. Using Learning Paths for step-by-step training has simplifies the learning process.

Puntos en contra

Occasional glitches with new user log in. However, any issues that have come up over the years were immediately corrected by tech support.

Stephen
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fantastic LMS. Well-designed, regular updates, excellent customer service.

Revisado el 4/10/2017

Puntos a favor

LearnUpon's features are robust, but it is still simple to use. It's easy to maintain on the admin side, and I don't get questions from my learners about "where do I click." I can't say enough about the quality of service LearnUpon provides to its customers. My LearnUpon rep regularly contacts me to ask about our needs and to keep me informed of new features. Tech support responds to any issues I have within hours, and they'll work until the issue is completely resolved. LearnUpon actually listens to its customers when deciding what features to add or update. Great company, great product.

Puntos en contra

As a non-profit organization, most of our e-learners are voluntary. We depend on learners' self-motivation to continue learning, so we would value more features (such as social sharing) that help users stay engaged with the platform.

Brian
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Customer Support & Easy to use!

Revisado el 8/1/2018

Our training can be done remotely and without very little help from us for setup and use. Keeps the trainee more interested in learning. Less worry about having to redo old PowerPoint Slides and other documents Constantly.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to cost, setup, management, ease of use, branding per company and remote connection from anywhere you have an internet connection. Above everything else the Customer Support is Outstanding and one of the main reasons we chose this company.

Puntos en contra

The video functionality and importing. We had to buy a 3rd party app to product content because it LearnUpon does not support certain file types or editing. The upload can take a while depending on how much content and bandwidth you have. We actually found that using a 3rd party app for our videos works better for us than most other software can offer. Ultimately, this inst that bad of a trade-off for the customer support and constant functionality updates to the program.

Gregory
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Learn Upon hits the mark!

Revisado el 26/8/2019

It has been a very easy partnership. We were cautiously optimistic about the customer service during the sales process and have become raving fans post with our actual experience.

Puntos a favor

The tool is excellent and meets all the needs we identified in our acquisition process... but the customer support is what has made it a great decision.

Puntos en contra

Some of the intricacies of how the platform works... an example would be...building test questions in a test bank and pulling them into the course- 2 steps instead of just building the questions in the course. Customer support helped with items like this and helped us build out the process needed to be successful.

Kayla
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

LMS Extraordinare!

Revisado el 25/2/2019

LearnUpon has allowed us to provide options for ILT sessions, taking administration off of the learning team to focus on strategy and design. In addition, LearnUpon puts learning in the hands of the learner!

Puntos a favor

This learning system allows for a lot of flexibility in the way it is designed. You are able to setup eLearning, webinars, videos, readings, podcasts / audio, ILT sessions and more! I think the functionality is still growing, but will be maintained in that only relevant features that we need will be added. The LearnUpon team has a great roadmap for development that clearly is based on customer needs for social learning. I think this modern LMS is a strong tool for those interested in implementing an LMS to support their learners' needs.

Puntos en contra

Although the menus are easy to get used to, it is not immediately simple to find for new users. Setting up management reporting relationships can be difficult in this system.

Ewa
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use & flexible to implement across multi-functional company

Revisado el 6/8/2019

Uniformity of training across all business units - same message and materials are delivered to all learners at the same time

Puntos a favor

LearnUpon is very intuitive for both administrator and the learner.
It provides great options for providing training/learning materials without being overwheliming with bells and whitles.

Puntos en contra

Many options that I have not been able to explore and use!
It is not a con... I need more time to learn about LU to its fullest capacity.

Sandra
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

A really valued Strategic Partner

Revisado el 20/7/2020

They have been an oustanding partner. They listen to our needs and work with us to find solutions. They provide great access to support and really try to meet our needs within our budget.

Puntos a favor

It provides a smaller business with access to features of a large enterprise LMS.

Puntos en contra

We can't have two currencies in one portal.. this is a unique need.

Brian

Outstanding LMS.

Revisado el 13/12/2013

Pros : Easy to use, intuitive, reliable LMS at a great price.

Excellent customer service....

Pros : Easy to use, intuitive, reliable LMS at a great price.

Excellent customer service. Extremely courteous and accommodating.

Incredible technical support.

Course creation doesn't get any easier.

Great reporting functions.

Constantly updated with the latest market trends and developments.

Catered to our needs perfectly.

Cons : Any initial minor issues that we encountered were quickly addressed and solved for us.

Overall : When starting up an online education business, finding the right Learning Management System is the crucial first step. Having trialled numerous LMS systems, I was beginning to feel that we would have to take the plunge and build an extremely costly personalised system. I then came across LearnUpon and was blown away with its ease of use, great features, great personal service, and extremely competitive pricing. From the first time that I logged in, I knew that I had found the ideal LMS solution and haven't looked back since.

Highly recommended Learning Management System. Intuitive and affordable, with a great team behind it. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to deliver online courses.

Danny

Revisado el 11/3/2020

Puntos a favor

LearnUpon is great in almost every aspect. Very user friendly and easy to work with. All the employees i have worked with are incredible people and i look at as friends now.

Puntos en contra

Only thing i would change that they have not done all ready is make the course creator a little more robust.

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use, easy to administer, regardless of the size of employee base.

Revisado el 4/4/2018

Quick and easy administration and reporting. LearnUpon also appear to welcome and act upon client feedback and improve their product accordingly.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard! I love when an online resource that has lots of functionality provides a dashboard with quick and easy links to the tasks that you typically perform the most. We currently only use a relatively small amount of LearnUpon's functionality so it's great not to have to trawl through all the admin settings to get things done. The reporting is also very useful and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't have any major issues with the software. In terms of categorising users, I'd like to be able to archive users so I can only see active employees, but I understand why the software presents all users initially.

Blayne
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Easy to Use and Beautiful Interface

Revisado el 30/3/2019

Because our company works remotely from one another, it's been great to use an easy system like LearnUpon that doesn't require us to all be in the same room. Also because we're building and selling fast, I'm grateful that it's easy to use and easy to edit content!

Puntos a favor

I've used a few different Learning Management Systems before, and this one is the most intuitive.

Puntos en contra

Getting up-to-speed on any LMS is tough. Just learning where everything is and how to make edits when you're in the middle of selling and building the next course.

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great features and support

Revisado el 14/7/2020

Amazing support

Amazing support

Puntos a favor

rich feature set and sophisticated look

Puntos en contra

Would like for an option to have default settings, rather than needing to select options for each course/resource

Ryan

• Asistencia al cliente

LearnUpon has been wonderful to work with and use!

Revisado el 28/5/2015

We have been using LearnUpon for about 2 years now and I do not have one negative thing to say about the company or the platform. It is extremely easy to use and navigate, and some of the features just surpass what other comparable LMS systems are doing. Working in the leadership coaching field, we deal a lot with customer relations, and LearnUpon has been nothing but a revelation to work with. They are quick to answer questions and get you the help you need, as well as constantly updating and improving the system based on what their customers are looking for and submitting to them. I would recommend LearnUpon to anyone looking for an LMS system.