UKG Pro

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 469

Chelsea
  • Sector: Biotecnología

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Over promise and under deliver

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I expected better customer service, less limitation and a more seamless transition. We sent the employee demographic report to UKG and they left off multiple employees, messed up the ID#'s and etc. So be sure to double check their uploads.

Their staff is either not properly trained or understaff based on the service we received from them. Note that once you've launched your module, you only have 30 days with your consultant before they ghost you. Once that time period lapses, you have to put in tickets to get any issue resolved. Even issues that were caused during the implementation by the consultant, they will not fix it.

Puntos a favor

Great sales team. Some modules were easier to launch than others. Nice people. Definitely a software that is in demand so they have plenty of clients.

Puntos en contra

As titled, probably the worst implementation I've ever rolled out. I've launched at least 3 different vendors in my career and never have I experienced such terrible customer service. Definitely not apart of UKG's goal. Wait time was obnoxiously long. We were told in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that we could launch our Benefits module by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] We're in [SENITIVE CONTENT]and we've not launched all of our benefits module. Expect to add on 2-4 weeks to any wait time you have. Prepare to have multiple members on the employers side to help launch because you will have different UKG Consultants, Lead Integration, Account managers and etc. The initial calls you have with the consultants for the modules are a waste of time. They call just to introduce themselves and tell you how long the process is and then they schedule additional calls for implementation. I rather just skip to the implementation since you can also do the introduction during that call.

You do not get fully trained on every module, they expect you to watch trainings or go to their UKG Community and see how other clients solve their questions/problems. So if you have a small team, steer clear from choosing UKG.

Mobile app is very limited. This is also the ONLY way an employee can upload a photo. You cannot upload photos via the web, unless an Admin or HR uploads every employees photo. Mobile app is super archaic. The Time keeping system is in a different app called UKG READY but everything HR data is in the UKG Pro app.

Workday HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Over promised on many things so we switched only to find out there were some limitations. We also switched because it made better sense for the Finance team.

BambooHR, Paylocity y OnePoint HCM
Jeannette
  • Sector: Automoción

AAA Human Resources Review of UKG Pro

Revisado el 8/9/2021

I am very happy with this product. We have added several additional UKG modules to the core system and they all work well together.

Puntos a favor

The SSO feature, all the modules and the core system work around single sign on. So no multiple signing in.

Puntos en contra

The benefit side of the system needs more work. We do not have Benefit Prime. We are using what was provided in the core system.

Dayforce HCM, ADP Workforce Now y Workday HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Wanted to get away from the cost of installing and maintaining a system.

Oracle PeopleSoft

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

The SAAS environment. We did not want to have to install upgrades and maintain the system. Also it had the features we were looking for at a more affordable price.
Emily
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Great HR Software from a Forward Thinking Company

Revisado el 19/8/2020

We have realized some streamlined payroll business practices, and within Onboarding as well. The overall experience with this software and company have been very good, with some room for improvement. But there is no business out there without room for improvement :).

Puntos a favor

The level of customization and the ability to create our own fields is highly valued. This is also an easy system to train new Admins on, and has a crisp and clean appearance.

Puntos en contra

There are some improvements needed within UltiPro, especially in Time Management. There are things that we would like improved, but the nice thing about Ultimate Software is you can submit an Idea for an improvement and vote on other ideas. Ultimate takes these Ideas seriously, and rolls out improvements quarterly.

UKG Ready, ADP Workforce Now y Paylocity

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Paycor lacked the ability to customize the system to fit our needs. Their payroll process was cumbersome and lengthy, and we had several tax issues with payroll as well. Reporting & Analytics were very slim. Paycor is a great system for smaller companies, but we had to move on once we were well over 100 employees.

Paycor
Megan
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

If you need a new HRIS system, UltiPro should be on your list!

Revisado el 26/5/2020

We have been really happy with our experience with UltiPro. We are going on 3 years now and still are improving our processes as they continue to upgrade and make good improvements to their software. We appreciate working with our salesman, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] still even though he doesn't need to be part of the team he still stays in contact! The system is easy to use for all levels at the company and are pleased with the products they offer.

Puntos a favor

There are a few good things I like about UltiPro. I like their reporting system and having a wide-range of reports available by a click and no need to recreate a new report. They also offer reports you never thought you would use, but after using it is a great tool and resource to have! The online customer success portal is a nice feature to help you find the answer you are looking for, but also having an option to create a case and have a representative look into your question and contact you via phone or email to resolve.

The app is getting better and better and our employees utilize the app the most to have their information at their fingertips.

It is difficult to break something in the software, but they offer a "sandbox" where you can test out the system or different products to test it out. They also offer a lot of workflow processes to where you set up the approvals for each item or activity that is changed on an employee profile or can set it up with no approvals and changes automatically.

Puntos en contra

We are not big fans of the Learning Management Module they offer with their system. It is a 3rd party site and doesn't incorporate well with the Core side of the system. However it does work and is an option to stay within the UltiPro system. Just takes a little adjustment to get used to and work with other parties to import content.

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Old system we were using and needed something with more features, accessibility and ease of use.

Sage CRM

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

Had all the bells and whistles we were looking for, all products in one that we needed and a good customer sales experience.
Lee
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Review of UltiPro HRIS

Revisado el 14/2/2020

UltiPro allowed us to eliminated many tedious and time-consuming processes, streamlining them that improved efficiency - Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, and Performance Management processes have all been greatly enhanced.

Puntos a favor

The functionality of the system overall - how each module works with each other, and the fact that I can customize it to my needs myself as we change. The ease of use and training are outstanding!

Puntos en contra

Not having the ability to have multiple company codes assigned to an employee who may be paid different rates in different company codes, but it does not impact a lot of employees and there is a work-around.

Dayforce HCM, Paycom, Paylocity y Paycor

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

With ADP, the system was not integrated requiring us to enter duplicate information, and only provided payroll services - was not a true HRIS, and was more expensive than what UltiPro provides.

Dayforce HCM, Paycom, Paylocity y Paycor

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

UltiPro provided the best product to meet our specific needs and overall best value; in addition, customer service and training are far superior to what other vendors were offering.
Jeanne
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

UltiPro is a great investment

Revisado el 27/2/2019

We have had a favorable overall experience with UltiPro since going live in October 2016. The support team we have now is incredibly responsive to our requests and the functions in UltiPro have improved the quality of our internal processes. When there have been issues with support, etc. UltiPro has been very quick to resolve the issue. They take client feedback very seriously.

Puntos a favor

Implementing UltiPro has allowed us to streamline many functions that were performed manually with paper documents. Internal staff transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc. are now handled within the UltiPro system (including approvals) where prior to that, paper forms had to be manually signed off by multiple managers before submitting them to HR for processing.
Our benefit enrollment process has moved from an Excel enrollment form to an online enrollment that feeds directly into the payroll system once approved.
A goal tracking system for employees has been created in UltiPro that allows employees/managers to create goals, rate them, track them with comments, and then show completion dates.
Employees may now access their personnel record in UltiPro and make updates to home address, marital status, dependent/contact info, tax withholding as well as immediate access to W-2 forms and ACA forms.
In addition, UltiPro offers an online PTO tracking system where employees can request time off and managers can immediately approve electronically.
And, of course, what I like most is the amazing reporting capabilities that UltiPro offers. Besides the hundreds of standard reports already created, I can either edit/modify current reports or create my own report.

Puntos en contra

This is rather minor, but there are functions I would like to create in UltiPro that I don't have access to do as an Administrator. I must submit them to UltiPro Support Team and some of the functions require an additional cost. It's not a lot, but it's just the principal.

Jamie
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Best HR site I have personally used

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Allows me to view all my HR information all in one location.

Puntos a favor

Been using this site now for our clocking in and out at work for 5+ years.
Very easy to use. Site has never been down, always up and works.
The site is speedy to navigate.
Allows me to easily and quickly log in and out.
Allows me to pick easily pick my insurance every year and has all the information I need on the site.
Allows me to quickly get a brief overview how many sick/personal/vacation days I have and will earn.
Can hop in and request days off very easily and then view a yearly calendar to see what I have already added in the future and the past.
We also use this for our performance reviews. Not a fan of those but the site makes it work OK.
Site times out at 30 minutes and it gives you a countdown before it gets there, so it makes it easy for me to see when to clock back in for lunch.
I can also view my paycheck stubs here.
It is very nice to have access to all of this in one location.
I also hear it integrates with AD credentials but we have not implemented that.
I have used other HR websites such as Kronos and this one is so much easier to use.

Puntos en contra

Honestly I cannot think of anything negative to say about the website. I have never had a problem with it.

Respuesta de Ultimate Software Traducir a español

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for sharing with us. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Tiffany
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

UltiPro - Everyone Should Use It!

Revisado el 1/3/2019

UltiPro has helped us integrate our 2000+ decentralized workforce into one HR system. We have a lot of HR users in our locations that are resistant to change, but we have been able to prove to them what Ulti can do for them and the time it can save. We use Ulti for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollment/Life Events, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management and Time and Attendance. It's great to have all of this in one system, with easily reportable data. As a decentralized workforce, we have many customizations. Ulti can handle all of them with ease. I truly can't say enough good things about the product, and the company.

Puntos a favor

UltiPro by far has the best customer service and training I've experienced (I've used ADP, Ceridian and SilkRoad products in the past). The system is user friendly and intuitive and customizable to meet our needs. In addition, the company truly cares about customer feedback - and works to implement solutions quickly. It's an all around solid HR system, with many modules that integrate to give you some great functionality and workflow.

Puntos en contra

I hate to truly list a "con" here as I know Ulti is constantly working to improve their products. I would say though that the Recruiting tool needs continuous ramping up to become a true competitive ATS system. It's working for us now, but we need more from it. The GREAT thing is that every month Ulti is rolling out new features and updates to this module. I'm confident they will continue to enhance this product and make it a great tool for us.

Nathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

UltiPro is the primary UI that I use to access all my personal work information.

Revisado el 29/7/2018

I am able to keep track of my personal work information in one convenient software and mobile app. It allows me to view my payment history, my PTO statuses and many other things. I like being able to view all this information in one easy to use software.

Puntos a favor

UltiPro is an easy to use Software that provides me with easy access to all work related information. The mobile application is great when I am on the go and need to get access to a quick piece of information. It allows me to view all my tax information as well as insurance information. It allows me to export W2 and W4 information when doing my taxes and does so in an easy way.

Puntos en contra

I would say the biggest Con for the software is the mobile app does have some missing features of that compared to the PC software. On the mobile app I am not able to access some features that normally I would be able to. Other than that I do not have many Cons for this software if anymore at all.

Respuesta de Ultimate Software Traducir a español

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Mobile App! I cannot wait to share your insights with the Mobile App team - they will be thrilled! If you don't mind, would you be willing to share your mobile experience on the Mobile App Store of your choice? Further, I did see you your request for more Mobile-specific features. I just wanted to let you know that Mobile App features are determined by an organization's HR department. It's possible there are features available that you may not have access to. If there are any specific features of interest, feel free to let your HR team know! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We value your insights and hope to continue providing you with a great experience. Have a wonderful day!

Erin
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Reliable but missing some of the basics

Revisado el 19/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The up-time is great. Wish we had more active notification when things are down. Notifications go out a few hours after they start and usually after I've called in and been told it's a known issue.

Puntos en contra

Some ease of use items don't exist or we've been waiting a few years since they were suggested in the share ideas portal. As a couple of examples:
-A basic copy of open enrollment or life event set up was suggested at least 3 years ago. It was added to benefits prime, but not regular benefits. That's a basic feature that all of your competitors offer.
-The ability to change an email address for a new employee in onboarding has been request for multiple years as well. It still hasn't been delivered.

Anita
  • Sector: Restaurantes

Revisado el 1/7/2019

Overall, am satisfied.

Visual appeal
Rapid Response is available to assist 24/7!
Highly customizable

Puntos en contra

Quality of troubleshooting depends on the person you get first on Rapid Response or your Rollout Team, so 50% of the time, it's great, and 50% of the time it's sub-par.

There is a lot that needs to be developed in the Onboarding and Recruiting Gateways. Some simple things are not available, or work in a strange way (i.e. the way someone needs to submit a background check).

UKG Ready

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Manual integration between talentReef and Paychex was error-prone and not sustainable for our growth.

talentReef
Peggy
  • Sector: Práctica médica

The Ultimate Software

Revisado el 14/2/2020

I have started this year to use the PPACA system which is great! It reduces the manual work involved when the system does it for you. Benefits are great. Looking forward some day to upgrading that to your Prime Benefits. Your Open Enrollment looks cleaner in Prime Benefits.

Puntos a favor

This software is people-friendly, all inclusive for processes in our departments. The Support is awesome and timely. The education is outstanding with individual one-on-one, webinars, videos and updates. Communication on what's happening at Ultimate Software, what's new, updates, is ever on spot.

Puntos en contra

I'm still working on understanding the Business Intelligence. It seems complicated.

Isabelle
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Recent Company Switch to UKG Pro

Revisado el 25/8/2022

Overall UKG has cut down on some of the time it took our HR department to hire new employees on payroll, as the integration between onboarding, recruiting and PRO transfers that data. It is also an easier product for our end users to learn.

Puntos a favor

We recently switched over to UKG PRO from our legacy system and legacy ATS. UKG provides the functionality that we need all in one place and decreases the additional work we had to do. The integration between PRO and recruiting allows candidates to easily enter the database. The onboarding feature is very clear and improves the candidate onboarding experience. Everything from the branding to the setup is very customizable and allows you to set up the product exactly how you want it.

In switching to their product, you are also provided with lots of additional support from your setup team, which is great.

Puntos en contra

There is some functionality missing from the recruiting module of UKG. At this moment, the texting feature is not available, which was a critical piece of our legacy ATS. There is also some other functionality, such as grouping questions together for a job posting that is not currently available. We have found we need to use external applications on top of UKG to be able to meet our recruiting and onboarding needs.

Melissa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Ultipro Review

Revisado el 25/10/2019

We've had some issues with time and attendance but overall it is doing what we need it to do: employee self service, payroll, benefits admin

Puntos a favor

We were handheld during the implementation which was great. Compared to our previous system (zuman) there is much for functionality but there are still things UltiPro doesn't have that we need.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have a fully functioning org chart that's printable (where you can see the entire organization, not just by each manager)

Paycor

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Zuman didn't have the capabilities we needed.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Wonderful, comprehensive system for all of your HR needs

Revisado el 19/3/2018

Efficiency and tracking personnel changes

Puntos a favor

Ultipro has the type of versatility and customization features needed for small and large companies alike. It's highly customizable so that you can use it for all of your HRIS needs. What I like most about Ultipro is the integration across multiple facets. Your employees' files are stored electronically and the permissions you give the employees allow you to use the system to track and approve changes to position, title, pay, benefits and employees can change their address and names, all electronically.

Puntos en contra

Ultipro's customer service is probably the worst feature as getting anything changed or having to troubleshoot issues can take more time than you have, especially within a large corporation.

Respuesta de Ultimate Software Traducir a español

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unified HCM. I do see you have some concerns and just wanted to let you know I have shared them with the team to help us improve. If you have any additional insights you would like to provide, feel free to reach out to [email protected] I hope you have a wonderful day!

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

So much capability, so hard to navigate!

Revisado el 18/1/2019

Overall, if you are only looking for basic information as an employee its easy; find paychecks, find personal info, etc. As a long-term solution, unless you do a great job of training and modifying the tools and menus, its easy to get lost; both because of the interface is not clean and it has too many options.

Puntos a favor

Ultipro has a ton of options of what is available to you; I've seen it now in two different companies. In both scenarios, the capabilities of the software were not utilized to their fullest extent. It looks as if Ultipro can do far more than either used it for. The load times and menus for initially finding information are fast to navigate. Information on different pages is presented clear as well. PDFs and other files generated by the system load fast.

Puntos en contra

The presentation of the material, menus, hotlinks, etc. is unwieldy and jumbled. It is hard to sort through all of the pages past initial launch ones. Drop down menus, if you move your mouse off of them, disappear; in 2019 that doesn't make sense. The ease of use is definitely missing. As mentioned, too, I've seen it in two scenarios, one with a company of 2000+ and one with around 200 employees. All of the features are not used and yet you can still open up menus and pages that do not have relevant information; if thats the system, it needs to be fixed, if its the user/moderator of the business, they need to be encouraged to get rid of it from the systems administrator from Ultipro. Just not an easy and clean tool to use.

The Time Clock tool as an employee is very difficult to use, too; multiple pages/clicks to get to basic information is overkill. Even then, it has a very mid-range power user feel to it... if you don't know what you're doing you may break it!

Ashley
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What's not to love here?

Revisado el 21/2/2020

I've been using UltiPro for nearly 8 years now and the service is amazing. I love the people and the tenure is long at this company. I like working with the same folks sometimes as we develop a friendship. They are open to feedback and are responsive and I really like how they take their time to help you understand your request is being met.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use of the tool. It's user friendly and there's so much you can do in the software. UltiPro is always finding new ways of making their tool better and I love that part.

Puntos en contra

What do I like least about this is that there's not an assigned payroll specialist to a company.. Even if the option is to pay extra per year to have one. If we have a payroll person who needs help or they resign and we are left payroll person-less, it would be nice to have a designated person to assist... Only other thing I didn't like the most is that the Performance Management module isn't as customizable as I'd like... would love the option to make all items editable and the option to remove/hide certain drop downs, etc..

Natalie
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Fantastic all-in-one software

Revisado el 14/2/2020

We have reduced paper and gained many efficiencies from reducing manual processes, overall.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, customer support, learning resources

Puntos en contra

The compensation module is clunky and so is the time management. We have work arounds but sometimes there is more work involved since they cannot be fully configured to what we need.

Workday HCM

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

Cost and Customer Service provided were the main factors of our decision. Ulti has been around for a long time and provides great service and free learning.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ultipro is great for your jobs health benefits and work related topics

Revisado el 3/1/2019

My experience with UltiPro has always been great for the 4 1/2 years I've been with PSAV (Presentation Services Audio Visual). The old way we used to ask off for days from work was writing it on paper and then submitting to your Director of Operations. Now you just log in to UltiPro and go to scheduling, and then click on time off request and submit. It is so much easier than how we had to do it 4 years ago before they introduced UltiPro to our intranet websites.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to navigate when you're searching for some info on your health benefits, and looking for other higher up employees if you have issues you need to report such as conflicts with other employees. It list everyone above you without having to ask your manager for email addresses from say the person who handles HR issues.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I have always found it easy to navigate and if you can't figure something out say for instance logging into some of our companies intranet websites for training and other purposes it has a step by step solution for anything you can think of company related.

Jacob
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good, but not perfect

Revisado el 8/9/2021

UKG is beneficial to our organization and if you are able to put in the time up front, you can make things work to your advantage. Once you understand the system, it is easy to use. However, it does take work up front.

Puntos a favor

The time management program, as well as the ability to manage employee information and benefits.

Puntos en contra

The reporting function could be improved. At the very least, more training sources could be beneficial for the BI functionality.

N Armand François
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

I'm very satisfied

Revisado el 6/10/2022

Puntos a favor

It's a really great application, it makes my work on the human resources side much easier

Puntos en contra

I haven't seen anything negative yet. Super great for me

Zenefits

BambooHR
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ultipro provides consistent, easy to use HR services

Revisado el 23/10/2018

I've been on both the end user and HR setup sides of UltiPro, so I have multiple opinions on it. For the most part, I can see how HR and management likes it. UltiPro cuts down on a lot of manual lookup and integrates many tools and features into one package. And if you're an employee who really only uses it for time&attendance, then it's not really a big change. For the most part, I like using UltiPro and it's a solid HR MS that helps me manage my team in a more concise manner.

Puntos a favor

It's nice to be able to view an employee's information via a report. I recognize that you won't be able to gather all the info but having a consolidated PDF generated makes some of my duties a bit easier to begin with.

I also really like the modules that accompanies UltiPro. We've used the main modules such as Payroll and Attendance, but it's nice to have things like Recruitment and Workforce Analytics as well.

As an aside, I think that UltiPro has pretty strong online customer support. I've almost always found a resolution within a business day or so.

Puntos en contra

It can seem a bit... redundant at time. I feel like some features that I have to go through should have already been expressed to another person, and I shouldn't have to input them again. For example, the time-sheet feature feels like it can be incorporated to add minute schedule changes and unexpected TO off a bit better. Also, some of my team says it's a bit tricky for them to find pay-stubs or that it might be delayed in showing up, but I've personally never had that happen.

Cheri
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Sr HRIS Analyst

Revisado el 20/9/2021

For the most part positive.
For me the pain points are service. Responses seem to be worse since the merger with Kronos. I am not sure why we cannot get some type of response within a 48 hour period. I sometimes have to send this to our account rep before getting some type of response.

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy after you get familiar with the product

Puntos en contra

Fall and Spring releases I struggle with getting all of the features turned on or setup and the turnaround time seems to be aggressive.
BI reporting is a struggle especially when the info requires joins not always easy to know when to do so.
Cases and service requests - in some areas you want the customer to own their own data and processes and in some cases such as service requests and cases you do not and we have to wait and wait and wait and wait for assistance.

Michael
  • Sector: Banca

Ultipro is great!

Revisado el 7/1/2020

Overall the product works great, and my company states it is an affordable alternative.

Puntos a favor

We have been using Ultipro for about 4 years, and it works great. We manage our time sheets, as well as employee performances in the program.

Puntos en contra

My biggest con as a user is having a difficult time telling when I punched out, or if I had just punched out minutes ago. This causes a lot of dependencies.

Jessica
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Love Ultipro- Only issue is reporting

Revisado el 18/2/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, customer service, great company! I love everything about them! Staff really go above and beyond. Have great retention tools for ongoing customers. They continue to be open to customer feedback as well.

Puntos en contra

Reporting. BI functionality is great for advanced users or companies with a designated HRIS team but if you are a small business (under 500), it can be difficult to simply get what you want quickly. Wish they had easy reporting (like SuccessFactors or ADP) and then BI for advanced users.

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Needed to get off the PEO

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

Feedback, customer experience, and company values.