UKG Pro

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 586

Carlota
Carlota
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Un software de planificacion de horarios muy competente

Revisado el 21/5/2023

Nuestra experiencia general con UKG Pro no es muy agradable, hemos detectado muchos errores y problemas tanto en al version de escritorio como en la de movil. Tiene muchisimas opciones pero la curva de aprendizaje es bastante alta.

Puntos a favor

Nos ha gustado mucho la facilidad de uso de la herramienta, y su atencion al cliente. En una sola herramienta tenemos un software de control de horarios, gestion de nominas, cuadrante de turnos, planificacion de horarios, control de ausencias...

Puntos en contra

Al principio puede ser un poco dificil de utilizar y tiene algunos errores.La generacion de informes es muy complicada, despues de llevarlo utilizandolo seis meses, todavia no hemos conseguido implementarlo de manera correcta.

Yendi
Yendi
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Best payroll solution

Revisado el 11/6/2018

It help us speed the payroll process by 45% more fast.

It help us speed the payroll process by 45% more fast.

Puntos a favor

Ultipro best trait is the ability to customize the settings or features in a way to mold it on how the business works.This is a very intuitive tool, that even our non tech people can manage and control their own data and find everything they need on UltiPro. The cloud provides a real-time information including reports and dashboards that has the ability for employees to be able to navigate seamlessly and manage their information is made an impact. Very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Very limited on the workflow process in web based. Some features are slower than other, not sure if its because the data is too much. This are small bumps compared to the benefits that this tool offers, so overall it doesn't have too many flaws.

Chelsea
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Over promise and under deliver

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I expected better customer service, less limitation and a more seamless transition. We sent the employee demographic report to UKG and they left off multiple employees, messed up the ID#'s and etc. So be sure to double check their uploads.

Their staff is either not properly trained or understaff based on the service we received from them. Note that once you've launched your module, you only have 30 days with your consultant before they ghost you. Once that time period lapses, you have to put in tickets to get any issue resolved. Even issues that were caused during the implementation by the consultant, they will not fix it.

Puntos a favor

Great sales team. Some modules were easier to launch than others. Nice people. Definitely a software that is in demand so they have plenty of clients.

Puntos en contra

As titled, probably the worst implementation I've ever rolled out. I've launched at least 3 different vendors in my career and never have I experienced such terrible customer service. Definitely not apart of UKG's goal. Wait time was obnoxiously long. We were told in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that we could launch our Benefits module by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] We're in [SENITIVE CONTENT]and we've not launched all of our benefits module. Expect to add on 2-4 weeks to any wait time you have. Prepare to have multiple members on the employers side to help launch because you will have different UKG Consultants, Lead Integration, Account managers and etc. The initial calls you have with the consultants for the modules are a waste of time. They call just to introduce themselves and tell you how long the process is and then they schedule additional calls for implementation. I rather just skip to the implementation since you can also do the introduction during that call.

You do not get fully trained on every module, they expect you to watch trainings or go to their UKG Community and see how other clients solve their questions/problems. So if you have a small team, steer clear from choosing UKG.

Mobile app is very limited. This is also the ONLY way an employee can upload a photo. You cannot upload photos via the web, unless an Admin or HR uploads every employees photo. Mobile app is super archaic. The Time keeping system is in a different app called UKG READY but everything HR data is in the UKG Pro app.

Workday HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Over promised on many things so we switched only to find out there were some limitations. We also switched because it made better sense for the Finance team.

BambooHR y Paylocity
Cynthia
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

I'm Sad to Say....

Revisado el 15/12/2022

Let me start by saying that it used to be great system and in the past I was a huge supporter of UltiPro and Kronos, and I thought they had the best systems out there from a payroll perspective - much easier to use than either Workday or SAP, and they had excellent support. And you were in control - you didn't need to hire a ton of expensive pseudo-IT people to run your department. Sadly, that's no longer the case. It's almost impossible to get support, the UI has gone downhill, and the product is very disjointed. It takes forever to perform simple tasks - very similar to a Workday or SAP. You can get it done, but not easily. You can no longer reach anyone in the Tax department - you can open tickets but no one will ever respond. You're on your own and you don't have the ability to make necessary updates yourself - it's a terrible feeling. I have had tickets open for months and I'm coming up on year end and I'm not going to be able to report accurately. Why they would take away the ability for users to make their own updates to taxing jurisdictions I'll never understand. But they did, and they don't respond when you open a case even after escalating. It's a nightmare. Now, I would go with another vendor given the choice. And that makes me sad.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love the reporting capabilities in the core system. UKG uses Cognos, and you can literally write a custom report in minutes and pick up pretty much any field in the database and export it to Excel or PDF or whatever format you're looking for. You can schedule reports that can be automatically sent to your users and they can only see what their role and security allows them to see, you can create dashboards and interface files - whatever you need from a reporting perspective is at your fingertips. And it's as easy as drag and drop. I can't stress enough how useful this feature is.

Puntos en contra

I hate how long it takes to perform simple tasks, and I am horrified by the fact that they no longer provide test environments - to me it's not an option to test in production. We had to fight and beg for months to get them to make an "exception" for us, and frankly would have moved in another direction had they not eventually given in. The product and support, both of which used to make the system different from the other offerings on the market, have gone so far downhill in such a short time it's astonishing. Be prepared to have to go to a ton of different screens to get basic information or to perform an everyday task. And forget about getting any support. You can open tickets but no one is going to respond no matter how much you beg for help.

Timothy
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Detailed Payroll and Time Management Software

Revisado el 31/10/2023

There is a lot of great information available that assist with employee management. The user interface is sometimes rough. The app intermittently "goes down" and does not allow employees to clock in or out.

Puntos a favor

The employees have the ability to request time changes and adds. All the admin has to do is click approve or refuse.

Puntos en contra

It is not very easy to navigate if you are wanting detailed information. It is also not very easy to read on some screens for example if you are looking at PTO requests to see what is submitted or approved. It is visually difficult to interpret sometimes.

Jeannette
  • Sector: Automoción

AAA Human Resources Review of UKG Pro

Revisado el 8/9/2021

I am very happy with this product. We have added several additional UKG modules to the core system and they all work well together.

Puntos a favor

The SSO feature, all the modules and the core system work around single sign on. So no multiple signing in.

Puntos en contra

The benefit side of the system needs more work. We do not have Benefit Prime. We are using what was provided in the core system.

Dayforce HCM, ADP Workforce Now y Workday HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Wanted to get away from the cost of installing and maintaining a system.

Oracle PeopleSoft

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

The SAAS environment. We did not want to have to install upgrades and maintain the system. Also it had the features we were looking for at a more affordable price.
Megan
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

If you need a new HRIS system, UltiPro should be on your list!

Revisado el 26/5/2020

We have been really happy with our experience with UltiPro. We are going on 3 years now and still are improving our processes as they continue to upgrade and make good improvements to their software. We appreciate working with our salesman, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] still even though he doesn't need to be part of the team he still stays in contact! The system is easy to use for all levels at the company and are pleased with the products they offer.

Puntos a favor

There are a few good things I like about UltiPro. I like their reporting system and having a wide-range of reports available by a click and no need to recreate a new report. They also offer reports you never thought you would use, but after using it is a great tool and resource to have! The online customer success portal is a nice feature to help you find the answer you are looking for, but also having an option to create a case and have a representative look into your question and contact you via phone or email to resolve.

The app is getting better and better and our employees utilize the app the most to have their information at their fingertips.

It is difficult to break something in the software, but they offer a "sandbox" where you can test out the system or different products to test it out. They also offer a lot of workflow processes to where you set up the approvals for each item or activity that is changed on an employee profile or can set it up with no approvals and changes automatically.

Puntos en contra

We are not big fans of the Learning Management Module they offer with their system. It is a 3rd party site and doesn't incorporate well with the Core side of the system. However it does work and is an option to stay within the UltiPro system. Just takes a little adjustment to get used to and work with other parties to import content.

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Old system we were using and needed something with more features, accessibility and ease of use.

Sage CRM

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

Had all the bells and whistles we were looking for, all products in one that we needed and a good customer sales experience.
Victoria

UKG Pro

Revisado el 15/8/2023

Overall this is an excellent system for payroll, HRIS, reporting, timekeeping, time off request and approval processes, benefits and onboarding. The system is extremely easy to use. There are numerous standard reports available, which can be saved as a template for quicker report generation. The People Analytics (IBM Cognos) provides the ability to create an unlimited number of reports.

Puntos a favor

For payroll processing and reporting UKG Pro is definitely the best software I have used in my more than 40 years in payroll.

Puntos en contra

Payment Services is the only area where UKG Pro can improve. Especially in timeliness of tax code set up, agency notice research and resolution, and amendment processing.

Micky
  • Sector: Maquinaria

UKG Pro Review

Revisado el 15/8/2023

We are now integrating with NetSuite and, although it is a long process, UKG has worked with us to get this going.

Puntos a favor

We have used the product for 10+ years. I guess you can say we really like it. It does most things effortlessly.

Puntos en contra

I wish we could do more with the PTO codes. They just revised the Customer Success portal and I feel they went backwards a few steps. I believe they will rectify this soon. Sometimes they are slow in responding to cases.

Ashlee
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

I love UKG

Puntos a favor

although the customer service has dropped a bit I am still very happy. the only side of customer service that i feel is suffering is the Benefit side. I'm struggling with Benefit help. but all other aspects I am very happy

Puntos en contra

I don't like some of the Time Management and how PTO is tracked. But I am hopeful with the changes into Dimensions

Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Love Ultipro- Only issue is reporting

Revisado el 18/2/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, customer service, great company! I love everything about them! Staff really go above and beyond. Have great retention tools for ongoing customers. They continue to be open to customer feedback as well.

Puntos en contra

Reporting. BI functionality is great for advanced users or companies with a designated HRIS team but if you are a small business (under 500), it can be difficult to simply get what you want quickly. Wish they had easy reporting (like SuccessFactors or ADP) and then BI for advanced users.

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Needed to get off the PEO

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

Feedback, customer experience, and company values.
Lauren

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Lots of show, not much substance

Revisado el 19/12/2019

Terrible, you're so frustrated with their system and the employees you talk to don't seem to care, but boy do they love their jobs. Honestly its the strangest thing.

Puntos a favor

It looks good at first glance- clean look for employees

Puntos en contra

Where do I start: implementation was terrible- their team messed up our data, and we are still dealing with the fall out-example they added taxes on our employees(a whole office) incorrectly, bonuses were doubled etc. Promises of feeds being created never occur- still not done and what has been done is incorrect. Reporting, is a nightmare- so much capability, but impossible to use unless you are a programmer or something (and we are a tech company and I have had programmers look at it and can't figure it out). You call Ultipro and that act like the most basic things you should have to pay extra for to have them do. This is actually my second company I've used Ultipro for (I know how did I do this again) so I am very familiar at this point with the system and it still is very hard to use or remember the pathways to get to things, because it is so convoluted for admins. They added a new time system that is terrible- doesn't show basic things like weekly time totals. Onboarding is a nightmare bc we like to keep track of contractors in the system and they act like they've never heard of such a thing (but like we have this system to get off of spreadsheets right?) Just all around terrible, and its frustrating bc it seems like it could be a great system, they've just spread themselves too thin and while all systems function basically, they don't function fluidly together and a lot of the time you can't report easily on what you've spent so much time getting into the system.

Isabelle
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Recent Company Switch to UKG Pro

Revisado el 25/8/2022

Overall UKG has cut down on some of the time it took our HR department to hire new employees on payroll, as the integration between onboarding, recruiting and PRO transfers that data. It is also an easier product for our end users to learn.

Puntos a favor

We recently switched over to UKG PRO from our legacy system and legacy ATS. UKG provides the functionality that we need all in one place and decreases the additional work we had to do. The integration between PRO and recruiting allows candidates to easily enter the database. The onboarding feature is very clear and improves the candidate onboarding experience. Everything from the branding to the setup is very customizable and allows you to set up the product exactly how you want it.

In switching to their product, you are also provided with lots of additional support from your setup team, which is great.

Puntos en contra

There is some functionality missing from the recruiting module of UKG. At this moment, the texting feature is not available, which was a critical piece of our legacy ATS. There is also some other functionality, such as grouping questions together for a job posting that is not currently available. We have found we need to use external applications on top of UKG to be able to meet our recruiting and onboarding needs.

Doria
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Feedback

Revisado el 4/6/2021

It is great product, still needs some tweaks. We are going to put the "asks" out on the community page.

Puntos a favor

Adv. Scheduling for our Nurses and Hospital.

Puntos en contra

There are alot of little things that it does not do that API did do that we transitioned from. But we will manage. I still love this product better.

ADP Workforce Now y Workday HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Dimensions is more robust than API. Need better accuracy and Dimensions provides this.

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

We need a robust system that is able to handle our special Unique practices that can work with the Nurses contracts etc.
Jaymi
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

An Overview of Ultipro

Revisado el 17/8/2023

I use it every day 8 -10 hours a day.

I use it every day 8 -10 hours a day.

Puntos a favor

I like that UltiPro offers a lot of features and ease for employees. For the most part it works pretty well but there are many areas that always get ignored when new features are implemented. Please see below.

Puntos en contra

I dislike the fact that we are very limited on the module of time management and Core not lining up and having to use a bridge file to import the time. This has been daunting to our agency as we need Cost centers in Salary employee timesheets to reflect where the person actually worked instead of just reverting to the allocated earnings in core. I also dislike that pending pay does not allow you to enter the employee's name once and add all the deductions or earnings you want to input. You have to do the same process over and over. Time consuming and outdated. I wish there were more features in preventing PTO from going over 40 hours.

Janine
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Expensive Option with some benefits

Revisado el 28/7/2022

Puntos a favor

Allows for customization. Has great reporting capabilities.

Puntos en contra

We tried to use UKG as the one place for HR. Unfortunately, several modules (recruiting, onboarding, performance management) are offered, but they all lack the functionality to make them add value to our organization. We dropped PM because it was so difficult to use. We are also looking at alternatives to ATS and Onboarding. I am not a fan of their support model. I really don't even know my CSR.

Dayforce HCM

Razones para elegir UKG Pro

Looking for more robust options

Paychex Flex

Razones para cambiar a UKG Pro

ability to customize and integrate
Jamie

Best HR site I have personally used

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Allows me to view all my HR information all in one location.

Allows me to view all my HR information all in one location.

Puntos a favor

Been using this site now for our clocking in and out at work for 5+ years.
Very easy to use. Site has never been down, always up and works.
The site is speedy to navigate.
Allows me to easily and quickly log in and out.
Allows me to pick easily pick my insurance every year and has all the information I need on the site.
Allows me to quickly get a brief overview how many sick/personal/vacation days I have and will earn.
Can hop in and request days off very easily and then view a yearly calendar to see what I have already added in the future and the past.
We also use this for our performance reviews. Not a fan of those but the site makes it work OK.
Site times out at 30 minutes and it gives you a countdown before it gets there, so it makes it easy for me to see when to clock back in for lunch.
I can also view my paycheck stubs here.
It is very nice to have access to all of this in one location.
I also hear it integrates with AD credentials but we have not implemented that.
I have used other HR websites such as Kronos and this one is so much easier to use.

Puntos en contra

Honestly I cannot think of anything negative to say about the website. I have never had a problem with it.

Respuesta de UKG

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for sharing with us. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Nathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

UltiPro is the primary UI that I use to access all my personal work information.

Revisado el 29/7/2018

I am able to keep track of my personal work information in one convenient software and mobile app. It allows me to view my payment history, my PTO statuses and many other things. I like being able to view all this information in one easy to use software.

Puntos a favor

UltiPro is an easy to use Software that provides me with easy access to all work related information. The mobile application is great when I am on the go and need to get access to a quick piece of information. It allows me to view all my tax information as well as insurance information. It allows me to export W2 and W4 information when doing my taxes and does so in an easy way.

Puntos en contra

I would say the biggest Con for the software is the mobile app does have some missing features of that compared to the PC software. On the mobile app I am not able to access some features that normally I would be able to. Other than that I do not have many Cons for this software if anymore at all.

Respuesta de UKG

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Mobile App! I cannot wait to share your insights with the Mobile App team - they will be thrilled! If you don't mind, would you be willing to share your mobile experience on the Mobile App Store of your choice? Further, I did see you your request for more Mobile-specific features. I just wanted to let you know that Mobile App features are determined by an organization's HR department. It's possible there are features available that you may not have access to. If there are any specific features of interest, feel free to let your HR team know! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We value your insights and hope to continue providing you with a great experience. Have a wonderful day!

Erin
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Reliable but missing some of the basics

Revisado el 19/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The up-time is great. Wish we had more active notification when things are down. Notifications go out a few hours after they start and usually after I've called in and been told it's a known issue.

Puntos en contra

Some ease of use items don't exist or we've been waiting a few years since they were suggested in the share ideas portal. As a couple of examples:
-A basic copy of open enrollment or life event set up was suggested at least 3 years ago. It was added to benefits prime, but not regular benefits. That's a basic feature that all of your competitors offer.
-The ability to change an email address for a new employee in onboarding has been request for multiple years as well. It still hasn't been delivered.

Debbie
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

A Quick Payroll Process

Revisado el 19/8/2020

Okay, I have been using for 5 years and I still come across issues.

Okay, I have been using for 5 years and I still come across issues.

Puntos a favor

UltiPro is quick with processing payrolls.

Puntos en contra

You can tell there were many different developers.

UKG Ready

HR what the change.

HR
Kathryn
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

We're getting there!

Revisado el 4/6/2021

Puntos a favor

We previously used 5 databases to track employee information. Having UKG Dimensions with everything in one place has been a dream come true!

Puntos en contra

Integration was a challenge but we expected that. All modules were not available at the same time so we were still hopping between our old systems and UKG Dimensions. We have come a long way though and we are thrilled that things are finally moving in the right direction and streamlining all of our HR and payroll processes.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ultipro is great for your jobs health benefits and work related topics

Revisado el 3/1/2019

My experience with UltiPro has always been great for the 4 1/2 years I've been with PSAV (Presentation Services Audio Visual). The old way we used to ask off for days from work was writing it on paper and then submitting to your Director of Operations. Now you just log in to UltiPro and go to scheduling, and then click on time off request and submit. It is so much easier than how we had to do it 4 years ago before they introduced UltiPro to our intranet websites.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to navigate when you're searching for some info on your health benefits, and looking for other higher up employees if you have issues you need to report such as conflicts with other employees. It list everyone above you without having to ask your manager for email addresses from say the person who handles HR issues.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I have always found it easy to navigate and if you can't figure something out say for instance logging into some of our companies intranet websites for training and other purposes it has a step by step solution for anything you can think of company related.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Ultipro provides consistent, easy to use HR services

Revisado el 23/10/2018

I've been on both the end user and HR setup sides of UltiPro, so I have multiple opinions on it. For the most part, I can see how HR and management likes it. UltiPro cuts down on a lot of manual lookup and integrates many tools and features into one package. And if you're an employee who really only uses it for time&attendance, then it's not really a big change. For the most part, I like using UltiPro and it's a solid HR MS that helps me manage my team in a more concise manner.

Puntos a favor

It's nice to be able to view an employee's information via a report. I recognize that you won't be able to gather all the info but having a consolidated PDF generated makes some of my duties a bit easier to begin with.

I also really like the modules that accompanies UltiPro. We've used the main modules such as Payroll and Attendance, but it's nice to have things like Recruitment and Workforce Analytics as well.

As an aside, I think that UltiPro has pretty strong online customer support. I've almost always found a resolution within a business day or so.

Puntos en contra

It can seem a bit... redundant at time. I feel like some features that I have to go through should have already been expressed to another person, and I shouldn't have to input them again. For example, the time-sheet feature feels like it can be incorporated to add minute schedule changes and unexpected TO off a bit better. Also, some of my team says it's a bit tricky for them to find pay-stubs or that it might be delayed in showing up, but I've personally never had that happen.

Jacqueline
  • Sector: Productos químicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Worst system ever used

Revisado el 1/3/2022

Awful

Awful

Puntos a favor

This experience has been so terrible I can't think of anything positive.

Puntos en contra

Implementation assistance was nonexistent. Everything we try to get help with is a huge expense. Turnover of account reps is constant. We are on our third or fourth in about a year of using the system.
No one gives you their phone number and every request has to go through a case management system that they never respond to. Setting up a file feed is the most frustrating experience I have ever encountered. They use outsourced consultants that take like 6 months to schedule. The file feeds that we requested before we started using the system are still not completed a year later.
The one feed we were able to get setup needed one organization code repathed. Its been three weeks since we entered the request and they have not even started it. We were told once they get around to starting it, it would take eight weeks. When you questions them on why something so simple takes so long they just give you absurdly inflated project timelines.

Joe
  • Sector: Banca

UltiPro is great!

Revisado el 14/2/2020

Puntos a favor

The functionality is great if you know how to enable it and use it. There can be a steep learning curve, but once you get there, it's pretty great.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve is steep for some areas/aspects of the system. And enabling functions for certain areas is not as intuitive as "turning it on" you have to assign security roles that often conflict or give unexpected access.