Crazy Egg

4,5 (83)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Aprovecha al máximo cada visitante del sitio web.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 83

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software and price - helps you uncover how to improve your website

Revisado el 31/5/2019

Overall, this is essential software for anyone taking the UX of their website seriously.

If you...

If you want to provide great experiences for your online customers then Crazy Egg will help you uncover exactly where to do this on your website. You'll learn what areas need to change or be removed, and what areas/elements are working well.

Puntos a favor

The heatmap (snapshots) feature.

The heatmap shows where users lose interest in a page and drop off.

The clickmaps show when users click elements that aren't clickable, or when they don't click elements you want them to click.

These features have enabled a data-led approach to refining client web-pages and improving their performance.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's powerful and priced fairly. Customer Support was also very responsive.

Atour
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

one of the best tool for A/B testing for our website

Revisado el 2/11/2022

It is very useful for finding the In page analytics .Snapshots can be taken easily also.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to set up and easy to understand this platform. I found that heatmap features is excellent of this platform. A/B testing can be done easily and as a analyst I found this software suitable for our website.It is very much helpful increasing conversion rate for our website.

Puntos en contra

session recording may be introduced which will bring this tool in a another dimension.Snapshot taking feature may be upgraded.funnel analysis may be added.

Hotjar

Razones para elegir Crazy Egg

Allow limited number of team members
Crystal
Crystal
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Great Tool, But Expensive

Revisado el 13/11/2017

Puntos a favor

We used to use Crazy Egg, but now we use Hotjar. In itself, Crazy Egg is great: easy to set up and it is exciting to see what users are doing on your website. But, the cost was a downfall for us (read more below)

Puntos en contra

We moved from Crazy Egg because of the price. Hotjar, a similar tool, has a free forever plan, which we loved. The next plan up is only a few bucks and you get 10,000 page views, but for any pages, which is unlike Crazy Egg which makes you select what pages you want to track. We also found that Crazy Egg was somewhat slow to allow data to be viewed.

Sam
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Rounds out a suite of web optimization tools

Revisado el 2/5/2022

Generally, I'm very happy with it and find that it works well given the price point.

Puntos a favor

In general, Crazy Egg is very good. I've used it for heatmapping and click mapping to understand where users are spending their time and if they're running into friction in the shopping process. I also stood up A/B tests using crazy egg - though this isn't where the software shines. Their screen recordings of actual users on your site can be extremely helpful as well.

Puntos en contra

I find their A/B testing tool to be a bit weak. Making GUI changes through their drag & drop builder is a bit clunky, and there isn't the insights or analytics you'd expect out of an A/B test tool these days. Use Google Optimize for this instead.

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

The tool is generally ok but for split testing it didn't really work for us

Revisado el 21/11/2018

Puntos a favor

We've used the tool for several years, generally for split testing - to help us evaluate different designs of a page. It offers heatmaps, click maps - on which elements the users clicked, where they usually reach down scrolling.

Puntos en contra

It worked well for several years, but then it became buggy. Some of the snapshots didn't record any visits or recorded far less visits than the other page variant. Which is a problem, since the traffic was distributed evenly between both page variants. I don't think it's something we did, because on some snapshots it worked well, on others not so well. That's why we switched to another tool.

Also, if you want to monitor desktop and mobile, you should create separate snapshots for each device.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

We are sorry you had a bad experience toward the end of your time with Crazy Egg. There are some great tools in the market and we hope you've found one that's working well for you. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We'll learn from it.

Dan
  • Sector: Construcción

Next level customer care

Revisado el 8/4/2021

The customer service is NEXT LEVEL. I was having difficulty installing Crazy Egg on my Wix site and in less than an hour after submitting my ticket, I was given the opportunity to do a Zoom video conference to have the problem fixed. There are also a TON of resources on the Crazy Egg website to help you understand the software, what to look for, and best practices from other users and businesses to help you along.

Puntos a favor

I have had experience using Crazy Egg with multiple companies, including my own. It is such a valuable and vital tool when you rely on web based customer quotes, service and lead generation. The ability to see how your customers are viewing and maneuvering your website is a game changer.

Puntos en contra

The installation, while not super complicated, can give some independent users with less computer skills a little bit of a challenge. Crazy Egg will also not give you answers, only information, so don't expect this to tell you what to change.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to write the review. We try to make the installation as simple as possible (single javascript) but also our support team would be delighted to help out if anyone needs help around this. Moreover, we also offer professional services from our Crazy Egg experts around interpreting the data and insights from Crazy Egg.

senu
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Crazy Egg Review

Revisado el 21/12/2021

I perform data segmentation and list reporting with Crazy Egg

I perform data segmentation and list reporting with Crazy Egg

Puntos a favor

Crazy Egg gives me a complete visual representation of clients activity in one dashboard. It analytics makes it crystal clear what elements on my landing pages are giving me the best and worst conversions. It is user friendly with mouse tracking and page scroll functionality.

Puntos en contra

The free version only allows to track limited number of pages

Heather
Heather
  • Sector: Vino y licores
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Provides nteresting insights about your website and it's users

Revisado el 13/9/2018

I implemented this before we started a website redesign so that we could see what should stay and what shouldn't. I also used it on the new site and then tweaked our designs based on the info.

Puntos a favor

The data that you get is quite interesting and you can use it to tweak your pages. Easier to understand that Google Analytics. Visual results

Puntos en contra

Could be a bit easier to implement and use on the admin side.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Hi Heather, Thanks for this feedback and we're happy Crazy Egg was helpful to you on multiple occasions. We especially appreciate the suggestions on ways we can improve the product (implementation, administration). They are all top priorities for this year (and ongoing).

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or need any additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Success team ([email protected]). We're always here to listen and learn.

Victor
Victor

One of plenty

Revisado el 19/12/2022

Puntos a favor

A classic tool for heatmaps and A/B testing. Great tool for improve the user experience and conversion rate overall. Detailed reports and data visualizations.

Puntos en contra

There is no much differentiation from other similar solutions and no good reasons to switch into it if you already have one.

Contentsquare , Smartlook y Mouseflow
Sujith
Sujith
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Get your business growing with Crazyegg

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the software. Doesn't require rocket science to get used to it. Features such as heatmap a/b offered at a low cost would really help a startup take the next step in the right direction. The data from heat map is quite useful for decision making and analysis. Though there are a lot of software with greater functionality and integration. It is best to use this one for beginners

Puntos en contra

Nothing specific to the software but using A/b and not letting the same user view a variation for the test by all possible means expect device change would be a real AI work for this tool and differentiate from the rest

James

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It does what it's meant to do, and that's show how people interact with your site

Revisado el 28/12/2017

I was able to see exactly how people were interacting with my site.

I was able to see exactly how people were interacting with my site.

Puntos a favor

This is a fairly simple tool that does an incredibly important task - it shows you how people interact with your site. This includes how far down people are scrolling, where they're clicking, and where their mouse is going on the screen. In addition to heat maps, Crazy Egg also has a video recording tool so you can literally see, in real time, what people are doing on your site. If you have a sales page or an opt-in page, this can help you identify areas of improvement.

Puntos en contra

I don't really have any negative things to say about Crazy Egg. One thing that I have noticed, however, is that when you're using the video recording tool on a webpage that contains video, you cannot see the video being played. So if you have a sales page with a video sales letter on it, you cannot identify when people are leaving the page.

Amit
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Affordable software for heatmaps and A/B testing for small businesses.

Revisado el 7/11/2020

Overall I liked it, super simple to install and use. Good value for money.

Overall I liked it, super simple to install and use. Good value for money.

Puntos a favor

I liked the simplicity of installation and use.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like that there is no free version of the software. Sometimes the 30 day trial is just not enough to evaluate appropriately.

Also, if you need complicated A/B testing functionalities, you won't find them here.

Danielle
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool to detect UX issues on your site!

Revisado el 15/12/2018

My go-to tool for UX analysis but most of our clients aren't willing to pay.

My go-to tool for UX analysis but most of our clients aren't willing to pay.

Puntos a favor

Can really drill down to see how users are navigating your website - i.e. tracks scrolls/clicks. This is then really useful data that you can use to improve your website and encourage conversions. You can also get a months free trial which is great.

Puntos en contra

Feels a little overpriced i.e. the packages vary massively in terms of tracking number of visitors.

Hi Danielle,

Great feedback. We recently updated our pricing with a goal of increasing the value within each package. I'd love your feedback and if we're still missing the mark -- let us know.

Micah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Heat Mapping for Smaller Sites

Revisado el 10/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Compared to some of the options for heat mapping, Crazy Egg is considerably more affordable. They do a good job of displaying the data captured as the heat map is running and making it easy to understand.

Puntos en contra

It seems to be designed for sites with less then 100k visits/mo, so if you have a bigger site or traffic you may want to consider another option.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Hi Micah, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. With over 300,000 websites currently leveraging Crazy Egg, we work with clients of all sizes across all verticals. Our solution is built to scale and is a great fit for high traffic websites.

• Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best user behavior analysis tool

Revisado el 10/8/2022

From the heat map we can see the user’s clicks and scrolls on our site. This helps us to decide the type of content and CTA which performs well on a site. We do perform landing page A/B testing using this tool.

Puntos a favor

This tool helps us to identify the user interactions on our site and avoid false assumptions. We have improved our website user experience and SEO score based on its report. The software is user friendly and intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I don’t find any dislikes at this point in time.

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the easist heatmap tools I've ever used

Revisado el 13/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Crazy eggs helped me test the elements of the above fold area in my first website via heatmaps and click maps, Its features were very intuitive and didn't required any technical skills.

Puntos en contra

When it comes to the regular features, I think there is no need for any further improvements. but they need to raise the limit of basic plan to be at least 50K page views per month instead of 30k.

Chris
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Crazy Easy

Revisado el 14/1/2021

A brilliant set of out-of-the-box features makes Crazy Egg an absolute must-have in your user research arsenal. It's most useful on static pages, and doesn't perform quite as well on pages scattered with dynamic elements.

Puntos a favor

Super easy to set up, heatmapping/mouse tracking reports are straightforward to build and understand. The ability to split test pages puts Crazy Egg ahead of most competitors too.

Puntos en contra

Page speed tends to be impacted more so when using Crazy Egg over competitors like Hotjar - though the impact is generally small. The free version, as you might expect, is extremely limited.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We have a very aggressive product roadmap and your feedback helps us with prioritization. Thank you.

Ryan
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Websites Need CrazyEgg

Revisado el 21/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Getting the insight into what people are actually doing on the site is outstanding. The recording feature is one of my favorite things to use since it shows you behavior of someone using the site.

Puntos en contra

There is a lot to get into with CrazyEgg, it can feel overwhelming at first to distill what data matters to you.

Babak

• Asistencia al cliente

The platform allowed us to easily track customer activity on our website

Revisado el 7/10/2017

-very easy to setup
-setup multiple websites
- nice visual heatmaps and clicks allowed us to see what elements on our website were most important

Puntos en contra

-would be good to give some suggestions about what the data actually means and give page optimization suggestions
-also sometimes the data seemed to be bit confusing

Brooke
Brooke
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Crazy Egg Review

Revisado el 25/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Crazy Egg is so easy to use! You can create interesting and dynamic heatmaps showing the areas of your site that users are visiting, as well as other user tests.

Puntos en contra

This software is pretty easy to use - I don't have any issues with it.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Thanks Brooke! Appreciate the feedback and support here. You've also really captured some of the key points we try and do well when it comes to our software (simple yet dynamic, easy-to-use). We'd love the opportunity to talk to you more and share some of what we're working on and developing if you're interested. I've shared my email address with you directly so you have it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for believing in Crazy Egg!

Adam
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Does what it does very well

Revisado el 8/11/2018

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to get started with and we were able to learn valuable information in no time.

Puntos en contra

Customer support is not very timely in replying and varies in how helpful they are.

Hi Adam,

We apologize for the delay in responding on the Customer Success side. We've very recently invested in expanding the CS Team and if you do give us another chance, we hope you find us more responsive. Thanks for taking the time to share this. It's noted and we'll continue to get better.

Noemí
Noemí
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Reliable but simple solution

Revisado el 15/12/2022

Puntos a favor

The heatmaps and the scrollmaps tools are effective. The data provided by the program was useful, but the process of obtaining it was kind of simplistic.

Puntos en contra

However, at the same I found that it would be nice if they simplified the UX a bit more but also add more advanced features that other competitors already master.

Hotjar y VWO Insights
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Love Crazy Egg!

Revisado el 22/7/2019

Website optiization and heatmaps after implementing new pages or a new campaign!

Puntos a favor

Crazt Egg is so awesome for website optimization, it truly provides ALL the tools you need to make your website better/faster/stronger from heatmaps to session recordings and A/B testing, we have utilized it all to improve our site and at a very decent price.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I don't have any complaints at the moment for Crazy Egg - keep doing what you're doing!

Joshua
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Great to be able to see what users are interested in

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Crazy Egg is easy to install and makes it possible to find out what your website visitors are interested in. You can then redesign your page to help them find what they want easier.

Puntos en contra

The methodology is a little hard to understand. Are people looking/hovering in a particular area because they like it -- or because it's more prominent. You have to be careful what you do with the data.

• Sector: Fotografía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for analyzing your website

Revisado el 19/10/2018

It really helped me in optimizing my website.

It really helped me in optimizing my website.

Puntos a favor

I use Crazy Egg to know how the visitors of my website behave, and I discovered so many things using it! Also, it has a feature of screen recording, in the result of which you get full videos of some users experience on the website, it's very helpful.

Puntos en contra

The number of screen recordings is limited, and sometimes you get a 1-second video which is useless.

Respuesta de Crazy Egg

Thanks for your feedback and happy it was helpful to you. We've upgraded our Recordings offering dramatically since you were with us and expanded what's offered at each plan level. We hope to get the chance to work with you again. Most importantly, congrats on the success with your website!