Insightly

CRM para mantener relaciones de por vida con los clientes.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 578

Jenniffer
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

La mejor aplicación Insightly

Revisado el 29/10/2022

La aplicación hasta ahora no tiene ninguna queja al contrario funciona de maravilla

Puntos a favor

Que tiene funciones impactantes a más de eso es muy sencilla de utilizar

Puntos en contra

No tengo quejas al respecto esta aplicación es una maravilla

Mathew
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly customizable and advanced CRM tool with easy to navigate features.

Revisado el 30/7/2019

Insightly , no doubt have been a great addition to our tools for perfect customer relation management. We can track customers, mails and leads and project at an in-expensive subscription providing us with great and handy features.

Puntos a favor

Insightly CRM has the most intimidating interface with easy to understand and quite productive features. It is a perfect tool for the customer relation for mid-size and small organizations. We can easily customize the tool in order to get it properly synchronized with our working and requirements.

Puntos en contra

From the initial look, it is not very much professional but rather seems to be a visually appealing tool. The integration with the other tool is also not so easy and reliable and affects the overall performance. The project collaboration tools also gives me a tough time so there needs to be some improvements required.

Respuesta de Insightly Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your kind note, Mathew. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team.

I'm more than happy to help review your integration concern. Integrations shouldn't slow the system down.

KELSEY
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Insightly CRM Review

Revisado el 20/7/2019

Overall, Insightly solved my simple problems and provided a solution to our financial services firm so we could track our leads/projects until completion.

Puntos a favor

I previously used a version of Salesforce for small companies called Salesforce IQ. It didn't link contacts to leads, projects and companies well. It synced too much information from email and most of it wasn't relevant. Insightly solved all of these problems and made it easy to connect the dots between a person, lead, project, etc.

Puntos en contra

The software graphics were somewhat childish initially, but they have updated the graphics over time. It would be great if the software provided analysis / charts on some of the data that is stored there without forcing the user to do it themselves manually in excel.

Alternativas consideradas

DealCloud, Zoho CRM y Pipedrive

Razones para elegir Insightly

Comments above

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

Insightly was best for linking contacts, companies, leads and projects. They also had an email syncing tool which was helpful.

Respuesta de Insightly Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your kind note, Kelsey. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team

Kevin
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Frustrating to get started

Revisado el 6/11/2018

Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

Puntos en contra

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Matt
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Insightly is the perfect CRM

Revisado el 24/10/2022

We are a small business that is growing and Insightly has been there with us from almost the start. I have used a lot of CRMs in my career and honestly Insightly does everything the competition does (and more) with a much more reasonable price point. Insightly is very flexible and can really be built to manage the needs of a many different businesses across many different industries. We don't have any reason to look elsewhere and are very pleased with Insightly.

Puntos a favor

First of al, Insightly's price point is excellent. The value we receive in comparison to what we pay is awesome. I really like that I can change things on the fly as needed. There have been a few things I needed specifically that no CRM really had. The team at Insightly was able to find a solution that filled the gaps I had. Their on-boarding and customer success team has been great to work with and very helpful. We are growing and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the items available to change. If I need to make a change, it can seem cumbersome and I may forget where to go. The only other thing I have to say is I wish more could have been setup during my implementation calls. I don't fault my Implementation Specialist for this and I know the purpose of those call were to make sure I could do it all myself.

Carolyn
  • Sector: Recaudación de fondos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

intuitive and easy to use

Revisado el 29/10/2019

Puntos a favor

easy to customise pipeline, good online information support

Puntos en contra

unable to customise reports to the extent we need

Alternativas consideradas

Trello, Basecamp y Asana

Razones para elegir Insightly

hunting for a product that could automate our reports

Software anterior

Wrike

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

price was very competitive initially
Austin

Constantly Evolving CRM

Revisado el 3/6/2021

My company switched from Salesforce to Insightly due to Salesforce's high-pressured sales people and lack of being customer-focused. Insightly is a lot better at this and really tries to develop a connection with their clients. For the most part, Insightly has most of what you would expect out of a CRM. As a developer though, I often get ask to add functionality into Insightly and a lot of times there are things that simply can't be done due to system limitations.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Insightly is its simplicity. It's rather easy to get up and going with it. It's also easy to train new users on the system.

Puntos en contra

I find that Insightly hasn't fully developed their developer-centric features. I do have to say though that they are always working on improving in this area, but coming from a Salesforce background I find that there is quite a bit lacking. In Insightly's defense, they simply haven't been around long enough or had enough time to build up to the technical capabilities that something like Salesforce has.

• Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Support SUCKS

Revisado el 4/1/2021

NEVER have I been satisfied and it is the clunkiest, most user-unfriendly, counter-intuitive POS I have ever dealt with.

Puntos a favor

Cloud-based - I liked the ability to use on my handheld.

Puntos en contra

So.Many.Bugs. For example, I just added another user. They billed me immediately with absolutely no explanation of review of costs or anything (it would be nice to have a "Proceed" button. They are absolute jerks. And then, I try to add that used and NOWHERE to be found is "System Setting: to add a new user. Help gave me the answer but it doesn't exist in the actual program. Its a nightmare. Tried twice to ask for support via their email support system - NADA. Called, and got "please use email" and then got hung up on. Needless to say, we're looking.

Calvin
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

An excellent tool to impact your business

Revisado el 21/10/2022

I am over the New England area for my department and I have been able to seamlessly look over and work on every state.

Puntos a favor

I love how well the fields and statuses track the progress of the projects we work on. Insightly does the organization itself.

Puntos en contra

At times, jobs can get stuck in the pipeline. Things may not always go where I want them to, but it is almost always a fault in my own input.

Bryce
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Insightly is good

Revisado el 11/10/2022

Overall i'd say it's a positive experience.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to learn and understand

Puntos en contra

Sometimes insightly is very slow and lacks different features that I want

Shivansh
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Very effective tool - recommended

Revisado el 24/11/2022

Puntos a favor

What I really like about the tool is that how simple it is to create customized reports. I frequently need to get data about our partner companies, so I love how simple it is for me to do so and how convenient it is to have everything I need in under a single dashboard. That's very useful.

Puntos en contra

The support is sometimes very very unprofessional. I don't have problems ninety percent of the time but sometimes support executives just ruin my day - they need to work on the support. All they send are automated messages over and over, which is irritating. Other than that, I think some features lack too!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A necessary tool to run my business. No more searching for client information.

Revisado el 11/5/2018

Ease of Marketing and Sales process. Total contact management software that include picture of person. What a plus. Great training videos to guide all level of users. Wonderful opportunity to scale the software as the company grows from startup to height unknown. Pricing is fair and Insightly is not living on past accomplishments it is improving product continuously.

Puntos a favor

They offer a free version to evaluate. Since it is without a time limit I used it and gradually became totally dependent on it. During a planning meeting with staff it was determined we could increase our efficiency by adding the professional version that includes email marketing tools and an easy interface with MailChimp. Now they have my paid business. It is with confidence that I agree to pay them for a monthly service that will be used by all members of my company. The program can accommodate the growth curve in a company such as mine. We started out simply needing contact management software. Later as our sales and marketing needs became more our focus adding these features was an easy decision. There are many videos to quickly bring a new user up to speed. The experienced user can use the videos to explore the many functions that may yet be used by a company as needs and goals change. The reporting function has recently become important as we need to know the results of our marketing and sales efforts. The tool is there and ready for us to implement. I think the more our company commits to using Insightly the more our communication between owners and employees improves. We openly share information on Insightly and our feedback has been positive. In the past before Insightly, communication was dispersed informally and sometimes led to bad feelings due to the inefficiency of word of mouth. Insightly is constantly making changes and updates to its software.

Puntos en contra

Its not visually pretty. I know that is silly but staff has to look at it all day and they like pretty.
When a new user/employee first looks at program they make the mistake of thinking it is an old program. While I am able to bring them along and show them it isn't true, their first impression is a temporary detriment to their learning curve and acceptance of the program. In order for Insightly to be the awesome tool it is, requires employee and leader acceptance. Everyone on the team has input and others depend on that input to do their job. Sloppy work seems to come from lack of acceptance. Part of this is my responsibility as a leader to insist everyone use the tools as intended but again, if the program had a new interface and pretty colors it might make a difference. Personally I always choose function first and then presentation but input from staff is a factor I have to consider. One other area I would mention is the difference between leads and contacts. They are not intuitive to some people and I think a better explanation and reinforcement in training videos would make it easier for the new user. This confusion has lead to some mistakes by my users that require a bit of corrective action by more experienced users. There is very little for me to find wrong with Insightly that isn't based on personal style and preferences.

• Sector: Medios de difusión

Calificación general

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

Revisado el 16/11/2014

We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.

This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them!

Are you listening Insightly?

Puntos a favor

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

Puntos en contra

No easy way to get answers to questions

Respuesta de Insightly Traducir a español

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing).

On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team.

With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>)

Hope this helps.

Thomas
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Almost Perfect - But not quite!

Revisado el 5/10/2016

After using many CRM systems from Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo, Pipeline Deals, Pipedrive, Base CRM and more, Insightly is a 'breath of fresh air' (even though that is getting a bit stale lately - more on that shorty). Frankly, after looking at many of these systems, I was tempted to design and create my own system (I have been a software engineer for 30 years and own a software development firm as one of my companies). Yet I decided to give Insightly the last shot. It works great - almost the way I would have designed. There are some weaknesses as well, most of all the lack of the support teams response to multiple request of the same kind and promising future fixes that 'are just not coming'. That all said, Insightly is well rounded, has lots of integration options and works very well for most CRM needs, especially around customer service, contacting, tracking and task planing. Even light weight project management is included in 2 different forms - pipelines or more traditional but more complicated to use project management optionsl

Puntos a favor

Here are just a few pros:
* Easy to use and learn
* Integrated Light Weight Project Management
* Fast Response
* Great note taking
* Easy task tracking
* Great for sales cycles and customer service alike
* Useful Integrations
* Better User Interface than most (every tried Salesforce and couldn't find anything?)

A couple of Cons:
* Service - The guys and gals at Insightly need to learn to listen and pass information 'up the management chain'
* Task and Event Handling need improvement as reported by many clients
* Need fully functional 2-way sync with Google Calendar
* Need real workflow functionality instead of clunky Project Management (to their defense, lots of systems 'miss this one')

David
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to implement and it's very affordable

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

Puntos a favor

We've been using it for 5 years. Small Retail online/brick mortar for customer follow up. 3 users, it makes it easy to follow and get updates about tasks. the gadget that interfaces with gmail is convenient.

Puntos en contra

My staff that are in their 20's say the new UI is confusing and harder to use, so we stay with the older UI.
The side bar chrome extension was suppose to make things easy but after trying it for a month my staff avoids it.

Customer service is mediocre , they only wanted to help if I were going to upgrade to a higher level. I wanted to fist resolve over 700 contact dups. They said I had to do it manually!

Emailing - Bcc'ing insightly each time I send an email seems so old style. When I get a rely the email does not go into the same thread, seems to me that is standard now a days.
I've been using it so long I know what it's missing so we take extra notes or have links from the email in the notes so other staff can see or find the thread.

Walter
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

my review

Revisado el 16/10/2019

coordination of our efforts. we have raised our planning horizon to 2 or 3 weeks out. We do a significant amount of USPS mailings through the year, approx 15,000 letters. Insightly has ignored the problem and has left it up to us to plod our way through a process they could drastically reduce.

Puntos a favor

Connectivity of all its functions. Speed of accessing data

Puntos en contra

Too many pebbles in the shoe! They move on with the sizzle, but ignore the steak.

John
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Free trial without limitations

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Great product.

Puntos a favor

This product has a wide array of CRM tools and applications to work with including Google suite, Gmail, Docs, MailChimp, Outlook, Evernote, QuickBooks and more. The mobile accessibility was incredibly useful for on the go client relation management and is compatible with iPhone, Mac products, and Android phones and tablets as well.
When navigating the "dashboard" Insightly offers real time reports and even probability of gaining new business and the value of specified clients. The project management function is fantastic. Once you've opened an account with a client, you can manage follow-ups and track progress on commitments and business along with history of conversations and specific details that can be utilized in the future for personable experiences. Insightly does a great job at distinguishing leads from clients, it's highly customizable, and removes the requirement of other project management tools you may be utilizing. The layout is similar to Facebook.

Puntos en contra

Some additional features that are highly useful need to be payed for in addition to the software. Transparency on this would have been useful. If you're in healthcare, you may run into an issue with HIPPA compliance.

Scott
  • Sector: Servicios

Good product

Revisado el 17/10/2022

Sometimes finding the right space to put notes becomes a little onerous and can be clunky when trying to find a contact within a organization

Puntos a favor

Pretty easy to use, task and follow up easy to set up in a sign

Megan
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Clean and straight forward data

Revisado el 11/10/2022

Insightly has done an exceptional job of creating a welcoming culture by hosting informative webinars. The Insightly team is informed and helpful, and most importantly professional with their delivery.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the ease of workflow and clean data organization and presentation.

Puntos en contra

Limited when tailoring list views per user.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Robust features - except reporting

Revisado el 23/10/2018

I use Insightly for one of my companies. It meets most of my needs for that company, especially around understanding people's relationships to one another and in social media. I've also used the project management feature when managing group activities.

Puntos a favor

I really like how it tracks relationships among the records and makes it easy to pull a list using tags. It also has robust features like project management. Data entry is simple and I like the way it uses actions/tasks. And it is very awesome the way it manages social media account information.

Puntos en contra

I get frustrated with the poor report features and when I want to download and manipulate in Excel, I get all the tags in one field, so essentially I can view the tag list nicely online but I can't export that (for example to send an email to the group). I'm also frustrated with the limitations on standard contact information. I work with business people and while I start with employment contact, getting personal contact signifies a much deeper relationship. Not having standard personal contact info spots is troublesome.

Justin

Powerful CRM Tool and So Much More

Revisado el 29/5/2019

Insightly makes managing client relationships, prospecting, and marketing as simple as a single, fully-integrated platform that allows you to utilize and compare insights across all of those arms of your business.

Puntos a favor

Its seamless integration across all devices and its full feature platform that functions not only as a CRM, but also a project manager, lead router, and marketing automation hub. It is the one-stop shop for pretty much every internal software every business needs.

Puntos en contra

Because of its multi-faceted functionalities there can be a bit of a learning curve associated with onboarding the product, and it also can get relatively expensive compared to other CRMs. Although, once you factor in the fact that it replaces several other tools you are likely already paying for, the value makes up for itself quickly.

Shelley
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Insightly is critical to our business

Revisado el 11/10/2022

For a small to medium sized business Insightly is a great as it has entry level options to get you started.

Puntos a favor

As a national business it's critical that we have visibility and can track what stage the projects are at. It is also generating key reporting which influences business decisions

Puntos en contra

Once things are set up the system is good, but like any system its only as good as the information you put into it. We have the hang of it now and it's working well.

Having the tiers of product offering based on pricing with limited functionality is disappointing at times especially when it comes to reporting.

Jenna
  • Sector: Filantropía

Perfect CRM for Small Businesses

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Overall Insightly is an affordable CRM that is intuitive to use (for its most basic features) but also has a slightly steeper learning curve to truly grasp all of its capabilities.

Puntos a favor

Insightly is a powerful, affordable CRM that has all the necessary features for a small business. The feature that my team finds most beneficial is the task assigning and tracking to make sure our 'to do lists' are getting done.

Puntos en contra

Insightly could use offer more social media and email integration. My organization would like all customer email communication to be sent with Insightly but we are not able to because of the limited emailing capabilities.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple and straightforward tool that will help your sales process

Revisado el 14/1/2019

Overall, Insightly has been a pleasure to work with. I use this with a smaller team so it's been easy to start-up and run with. I have some concerns about our business "outgrowing" it but hopefully it grows alongside us!

Puntos a favor

We use Insightly to identify and manage the relationship with our customers and what I enjoy most about Insightly is that it allows us to tailor the product to fit our own needs. I have used CRM software in the past that forces a process or method down your throat but every process is different so I want a software that can be molded not a software that molds me. By finally getting a software that was easy to use and incorporated our methods we were able to get through the sales process much more efficiently.

Puntos en contra

There are some additional features that could be added and the upload feature is a bit limited as well which made it somewhat difficult to transfer existing contacts into the software.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Great CRM

Revisado el 11/10/2022

I love the Insightly CRM. It works incredibly well for me, and it makes my work much easier.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to change to pull the information that I need to see. This allows us to have the best information. When you have the best information you improve the speed of getting the products out and you improve the quality of the products the consumer receives.

Puntos en contra

The search feature can sometimes be a little finicky when you are trying to search for a very particular project. This is probably the biggest issue that I run into on a daily basis.