Opiniones de Insightly

Insightly

4,0 (650)
¡Escribe una reseña!
CRM para mantener relaciones de por vida con los clientes.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 650

Mónica
Mónica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Herramienta completa para gestión de ventas

Revisado el 16/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Lo puedes integrar con apps de uso diario como Gmail, mailchimp y outlook. Ofrece una variedad de herramientas para la gestión de proyectos, desde la creación de tareas y seguimiento de tiempo, hasta el establecimiento de objetivos y fechas límite. En este sentido es bastante completa. También automatiza procesos

Puntos en contra

Me ha resultado difícil de aprender y un poco complicada. Te da muchos usos para personalizar y a veces es mejor que cuanto más simple sea, más efectiva para el uso diario.

Zoho Social y Copper

Software anterior

Capsule, Freshsales, Agile CRM, Bitrix24 y Copper
Jenniffer
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

La mejor aplicación Insightly

Revisado el 29/10/2022

La aplicación hasta ahora no tiene ninguna queja al contrario funciona de maravilla

Puntos a favor

Que tiene funciones impactantes a más de eso es muy sencilla de utilizar

Puntos en contra

No tengo quejas al respecto esta aplicación es una maravilla

Mathew
Mathew
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly customizable and advanced CRM tool with easy to navigate features.

Revisado el 30/7/2019

Insightly , no doubt have been a great addition to our tools for perfect customer relation management. We can track customers, mails and leads and project at an in-expensive subscription providing us with great and handy features.

Puntos a favor

Insightly CRM has the most intimidating interface with easy to understand and quite productive features. It is a perfect tool for the customer relation for mid-size and small organizations. We can easily customize the tool in order to get it properly synchronized with our working and requirements.

Puntos en contra

From the initial look, it is not very much professional but rather seems to be a visually appealing tool. The integration with the other tool is also not so easy and reliable and affects the overall performance. The project collaboration tools also gives me a tough time so there needs to be some improvements required.

Respuesta de Insightly

Thanks so much for your kind note, Mathew. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team.

I'm more than happy to help review your integration concern. Integrations shouldn't slow the system down.

Christina

Insightly is a great CRM Tool

Revisado el 31/7/2023

Overall, the CRM product has been a great business tool for everyday use. I would certainly recommend it to a business if they can afford the price point.

Puntos a favor

Insightly offers many products and features to be a one-stop-shop in the administrative world. It allows a company to keep all of their client information in one location and access quickly and easily. It allows emailing clients directly in the software as well as filing previously sent emails to a client.

Puntos en contra

The way that some of the fields are set up, they are not made for quick editing, copying, etc. The phone number fields do not have an automated template, the number can be input anyway. The address fields, specifically state, do not have preset options and either can be an abbreviation or spelled out. It would be nice if these were preset so that it is uniform when printing reports, etc. Lastly, once you create a lead, even after converting to a contact, the lead still shows up when that specific client is searched for. It can be confusing when you need to click quickly.

Joseph
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Insightly Has Been a Powerful CRM Solution

Revisado el 29/4/2024

Puntos a favor

This CRM solution has been easy to use and dependable.
I like the efficiency of the features of Insightly.

Puntos en contra

I do not dislike Insightly at all.
Insightly has been so efficient to use.

Dave
Dave
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE experience with Insightly.

Revisado el 14/4/2017

We've been looking around for a new system for the past few months. Insighly has a lot of great features but we've run into way too many problems using it.

Puntos a favor

* CRM and project management together in the same application

* Easy navigation between clients, leads, tasks, etc

* User-friendly interface

Puntos en contra

Far too many features are missing and it seems like Insightly just isn't in a hurry to make the necessary features available such as:

* Can't send HTML emails from within Insightly. It's 2016 -- HTML email has been around for a long time. It's so hard to believe that this isn't a priority for them.

* Can't PRINT any of the data from within Insightly. This is a necessary feature for our company (and I'd think for ANY company). What good can our data do for our company if it can't be printed out?

* There always seems to be some kind of bug with the Google calendar integration. Items appear as one date inside of Insightly and another date inside Google Calendar.

* Cost of service is ridiculously overpriced when compared to the basic functionality that is missing. Cost of $35/month per user means that it could cost us $350/month to migrate our team to Insightly -- we simply CAN NOT JUSTIFY SPENDING $4200 per year on a system that isn't fully functional.

* SLOW, SLOW, SLOW customer service / tech support. I reported an issue last September and I received a notification 7 months later that it has been resolved. Why do simple fixes take so long?

* They do NOT listen to what their customers want and instead choose to roll out new "features" that no one was asking for in the first place. We want HTML email and we want to be able to PRINT. Why is that so hard to do?

Saumil
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Insightly Has Been a Scalable CRM Tool

Revisado el 29/4/2024

Puntos a favor

I like the scalability of this CRM solution.
Insightly is easy to use and simple to set up.

Puntos en contra

I have zero dislikes concerning Insightly.
Insightly is amazing.

Tarek
Tarek
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Insightly : a good option to start with cloud based CRMs for Small businesses

Revisado el 10/10/2021

Insightly helps entrepreneurs and small businesses like most of our clients to get to the digital space and excel in no time. As a Technology expert, I highly recommend it to entrepreneurs beginning with tech and online platforms for their business.

Puntos a favor

Insightly Helps small and mid business manage their leads and projects online, through a fully fledged cloud based tool that provides an abundance of smart features, including customer insights from internet sources, and structured project/opportunity management platform.

Puntos en contra

It is probably requiring some advanced knowledge from our end, but integrating Insightly with e-mail services, social media and other 3rd parties seemed to be complex. We've been using Insightly in its early times, and I'm sure that things went better afterwards with the continuous improvements by Insightly amazing teams.

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

In its first launch, Insightly shown more functions for small businesses that attracted me, especially for individuals with no previous experience of online software CRMs. Nevertheless, each of the other competitors on the market has its competitive advantage, and addresses the needs of a particular niche. Each consumer needs to know first what features make sense to their business before choosing a CRM.
Joshua
Joshua
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Brings all record-keeping together

Revisado el 25/12/2019

We have only been using Insightly for a couple of weeks, but overall I've liked it a lot. Prior to using Insightly, we were manually note-taking in Word documents for each client. Each time that a lead was converted, we then had to go and update everything. Now that we are able to integrate all of our notes, contacts, emails, etc. into one system, the workload has drastically lightened.

Puntos a favor

The thing that I like most about Insightly is that it allows me to document everything from start to finish with each customer. For example, if I send an email to a lead/customer, all I have to do is add that as an attachment in Insightly and I can go back at any time and see anything that was linked with that particular person. This helps track progress when passing off to other team members, too. In a sense, Insightly brings all of the "record-keeping" together and puts in one simple platform.

Puntos en contra

The project management function is pretty basic. Unlike a couple other CRM software that I've tested, Insightly does not offer many of the graphical views that the others do. Being someone who has an easier time seeing data in the visual realm, this was a feature that I wished Insightly would add.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

Salesforce was not transparent in their pricing. Also, my colleague told me that she heard Salesforce is difficult to set up.

Respuesta de Insightly

Hi Joshua! Thanks so much for your kind words. We work hard to make Insightly a preferred CRM for businesses like yours, and are thrilled you're making the most out of our platform. Thank you for being our valued customer. We look forward to helping you and your team reach new heights!

Kati
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A modern and easy to use CRM that will save you time and budget

Revisado el 24/8/2023

We overall have been able to make many more sales because of the easy management of our opportunities. The system does a lot of work for us which gives us more time to sell and also makes sure we are providing professional service.

Puntos a favor

The product is extremely easy to use and customize. The system is very smart and has many modern capabilities such as recognizing when there is an existing contact which in turn saves time and redundancies. Everything is very well connected together and the system makes links that show intel to grow off of.

Puntos en contra

There are some minor glitches that can be fixed by refreshing the page but it does disrupt the flow. Pulling a report that connects multiple objects is also very tricky and sometimes impossible which then calls for a lot of manual work outside of the CRM that can be timely.

Apptivo y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

Insightly was way more modern and customizable.
Francesco
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Intuitive CRM for Small and Medium Business

Revisado el 5/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Essential front-end and easy customization of fields and pipelines.

Puntos en contra

Lack of pre-built connectors for the integration with enterprise platforms and portals.

Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

Better rate in terms of price against available features
Katy
Katy
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Insightly - great offering

Revisado el 9/12/2014

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360.

I really like Insightly but there are some limitation...

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360.

I really like Insightly but there are some limitations versus Solve which are making me think twice. I can only customize 25 fields in contacts when I need more - SOLVE has unlimited custom fields. The other great thing with Solve is that you can give a contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need. Another advantage Solve seems to have over Insightly is that you can share a "project blog" in Solve with an external person such as a client. That's fantastic when you want to be able to show your client how far along a project you are. Instant access. You can also operate all your gmail from directly inside Solve - total integration. That said, Insightly looks better to my eye and has unlimited storage. I think if you could get up to speed with SOLVE on the other items, you'd be at the front of the pack and I would be IN for sure.

Unlimited storage
Intuitive
Great gmail gadget

Puntos en contra

Falls short of full webmail integration
Only 25 custom fields - too few for my liking and no ability to have subsets of custom fields
No ability to share a project with a client

Hi --

Thanks for the feedback. I just have a couple questions. What is your use case that requires more than 25 custom fields? I ask just because for most of our customers 25 custom fields is plenty.

Also I don't quite understand what this means 'contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need.' I'm not sure if you are applying a tag at the contact level or the field level.

At this time, we don't have the ability to share a project to your customers via a portal.

With regards to manipulating your gMail, did you check out the Insightly gadget which works with Google Apps gMail?

If you would like to discuss further or would like additional clarification, please feel free to email [email protected].

Thanks

• Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Scalable CRM platform for businesses of all sizes

Revisado el 27/6/2022

Insightly has been a beneficial addition to our sales and marketing efforts allowing us to easily store our contacts, leads, and projects in one platform.

Puntos a favor

I really like how Insightly can be customized and scaled to fit the needs of the business. We are a mid size company and other CRMs were too robust and complicated. Insightly is just right.

Puntos en contra

I think it is kind of expensive per user. I would like to see a lower monthly cost per user.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Insightly

Insightly was the right sized product for us and our needs. Salesforce was too expensive and had to many features we didn't need.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A necessary tool to run my business. No more searching for client information.

Revisado el 11/5/2018

Ease of Marketing and Sales process. Total contact management software that include picture of person. What a plus. Great training videos to guide all level of users. Wonderful opportunity to scale the software as the company grows from startup to height unknown. Pricing is fair and Insightly is not living on past accomplishments it is improving product continuously.

Puntos a favor

They offer a free version to evaluate. Since it is without a time limit I used it and gradually became totally dependent on it. During a planning meeting with staff it was determined we could increase our efficiency by adding the professional version that includes email marketing tools and an easy interface with MailChimp. Now they have my paid business. It is with confidence that I agree to pay them for a monthly service that will be used by all members of my company. The program can accommodate the growth curve in a company such as mine. We started out simply needing contact management software. Later as our sales and marketing needs became more our focus adding these features was an easy decision. There are many videos to quickly bring a new user up to speed. The experienced user can use the videos to explore the many functions that may yet be used by a company as needs and goals change. The reporting function has recently become important as we need to know the results of our marketing and sales efforts. The tool is there and ready for us to implement. I think the more our company commits to using Insightly the more our communication between owners and employees improves. We openly share information on Insightly and our feedback has been positive. In the past before Insightly, communication was dispersed informally and sometimes led to bad feelings due to the inefficiency of word of mouth. Insightly is constantly making changes and updates to its software.

Puntos en contra

Its not visually pretty. I know that is silly but staff has to look at it all day and they like pretty.
When a new user/employee first looks at program they make the mistake of thinking it is an old program. While I am able to bring them along and show them it isn't true, their first impression is a temporary detriment to their learning curve and acceptance of the program. In order for Insightly to be the awesome tool it is, requires employee and leader acceptance. Everyone on the team has input and others depend on that input to do their job. Sloppy work seems to come from lack of acceptance. Part of this is my responsibility as a leader to insist everyone use the tools as intended but again, if the program had a new interface and pretty colors it might make a difference. Personally I always choose function first and then presentation but input from staff is a factor I have to consider. One other area I would mention is the difference between leads and contacts. They are not intuitive to some people and I think a better explanation and reinforcement in training videos would make it easier for the new user. This confusion has lead to some mistakes by my users that require a bit of corrective action by more experienced users. There is very little for me to find wrong with Insightly that isn't based on personal style and preferences.

Melissa
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Insightly: The Sports Car of CRM's

Revisado el 29/4/2015

Puntos a favor

Having worked with clients using a variety of CRM’s we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I often times refer to insightly as the sports car of CRM’s because it allows companies to manage sales, contacts, projects, opportunities and client fulfillment in a very clean, efficient and user-friendly way. Some of the features I love best are their pipelines and activity sets. For companies that are managing lots of clients at different stages of fulfillment, Insightly’s pipeline feature helps all the players involved know exactly what they need to do and when.

The client profile makes it easy for me to link contacts to organizations or note other important relationships. The ability to save my email communication and related tasks to a contact has become an essential part of how we use Insightly and it’s intuitive ability to save any attached files I send is another feature I love.

Other favorite features are their mass emailing tool within the CRM. I can send a personalized email to a group of clients without having to write individual emails. A task management feature that allows me to see on one screen what I’m working on for each of my clients and in all areas of my business. With one click I can see what each of my employees is working on, what’s been done. You can create custom tagging systems to easily sort and find clients in your database. In one place see all of the projects you’re currently working on and where they are in the process of completion. Insightly’s Gmail gadget makes it easy to assign tasks, create projects, save emails, add or update contact email easily from within your email. No more switching back and forth from program to program. Insightly University provides a good training source for new users in addition to their highly responsive customer service team. I also have to mention all the strategic partnerships that makes using Insightly with other programs really seamless. For example, Mailchimp, evernote, DropBox and Google Apps for Business to name a few.

Sure, there are lots bigger more robust CRM’s out there, but I don’t want to drive a Mack truck every day. I like my sports car. :)

Puntos en contra

Insightly's calendar doesn't work for me, but I use google calendar and haven't missed it. I wish you could customize what you want to see on the home page. Right now it's just a running list of the activity on your accounts, but not super helpful in my opinion. Right now you have to manually advance pipelines. It would be nice to set them to advance to the next stage once all the activity sets are complete.

Aaron
  • Sector: Construcción

OMG!!!

Revisado el 5/7/2019

My business wouldn't run without it. I have too much to keep track of and it now stays all in one place.

Puntos a favor

Everything! There is so much here that makes things so much more organized! I have a virtual assistant that keeps it updated and I just roll through every day and continue with the projects. I'm in the field and upload pictures in real time that tie together. Projects run smoothly with all of the contact info for all of my subcontractors is right there in the project. My favorite feature is that insightly creates a unique email for every entry and I can CC: that email address whenever I email a client or subcontractor and it automatically stores under that entry. I can link projects to contacts and files and notes, and organizations. I can't say enough about this software!
Oh yeah, automations and auto creation of tasks based on stages in the project. I create activity sets that automatically create and assign tasks with start dates and due dates with the click of a button. SUCH A TIME SAVER!
Integration with my Google Drive, integration with my calendar, integration with my Quickbooks, integration with...... ..... ......

Puntos en contra

It has so much to offer that it can be a bit overwhelming to set up, but they offer a setup service. It works just great.

Elysha
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Asistencia al cliente

Nothing but trouble since March revisions

Revisado el 12/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy to find videos on how to update/organize general sections. Everything is pretty self-explanatory so heavy training was not needed when I first joined the company using this CRM.

Puntos en contra

Slow and very unhelpful customer service. Extremely poor functionality, navigation, and organization. Many bugs.... Then a severe lack of help in fixing said bugs. There is no number to call, and if you need help you can only speak with a general customer support member by scheduling a call, and only after expressing dissatisfaction, you are never put in touch with the technical team. I don't have the time nor willingness to become Insightly's tester by constantly reporting new issues, which then are either slowly to never resolved. There have been so many issues since the March updates, our website and other tools don't function properly because fields were renamed. Renaming and deleting tags rarely works, or you have to do so a few times in order for it to stick. Writing notes or emails - you can't bold, italic, or cross out text nor backspace/delete normal (screenshots already provided). My manual labor has increased ridiculously, and frustrations rise every time a new bug is found since the old ones are still an issue. It's hard to create proper reports since contacts/opportunities are separate items. There is no one to call to walk you through something if needed. I understand the price is lower, but I don't feel my company gets what it pays for anymore thanks to all these issues. I'm an extremely frustrated user... who is losing customers and gaining a lot of work and headaches thanks to this CRM.

Rion

Awful Customer Service Responses

Revisado el 26/10/2017

I'm going to start this out by saying that I am the CMO for a SaaS company; one that builds a retail CRM. I am imminently qualified to speak on this particular subject. I did not subscribe to Insightly in the interest of that company (another I own), but I am more acutely aware of the challenges that these companies face, than most. Because of that, I'm also more likely to be more forgiving, in the event of a bug.

That said, this may be one of the worst customer experiences that I've had in years.

We faced a problem with spam coming in through Insightly's web form (as implemented on our Word Press website). Now, spam is not Insightly's problem, yet they build a tool designed for the collection of customer data, so it's a problem they're bound to have some experiences with.

Per the company documentation instructions, we set up Google's reCaptcha (as is part of our best practices for building any new site) for controlling the problem. It didn't seem to be working, though.

After further investigation by both our internal front an back end developers, we discovered that Insightly was not sending our token to Google for approval. When confronted with this information, multiple Insightly staff parroted back to me that it essentially wasn't their problem.

When we pointed our customer service rep, Dan, to the insight.ly article which said at the bottom that you can add reCAPTCHA to a page to stop spam submissions, and he looked at that and said, "Well... We never PROMISED it would work."

Seriously?

When I asked to have their engineers speak to my developers to attempt to figure out what was going on here, we more or less got more of the same, from several different customer service reps.

When sent proof of the mistake, we were again told that it was not Insightly's problem. We weren't asking for much. Developers make mistakes. It's okay. It happens. It was the absolute refusal to deal with a verified issue with their system that really left a bad taste in our mouths.

As of today, we are still waiting for a response. Am giving it 24 more hours and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

Easy enough to use for small business owners, if you can see your way out of getting tons of unsolicited spam.

Puntos en contra

Responsive customer service that doesn't seem well informed to deal with anything beyond the most basic of questions.

• Sector: Medios de difusión

Calificación general

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

Revisado el 16/11/2014

We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.

This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them!

Are you listening Insightly?

Puntos a favor

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

Puntos en contra

No easy way to get answers to questions

Respuesta de Insightly

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing).

On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team.

With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>)

Hope this helps.

Jason
  • Sector: Empaquetado/entrega de mercancía

Best CRM

Revisado el 13/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Very customizable and able to tailor the platform to fit the needs of sales. Straightforward pipelines. Lead/contact management is crucial to our business, and this platform helps store them in one spot which can easily be looked up. Email leads/contacts straight from the platform with pre-written messages.

Puntos en contra

The email notification about tasks being updated or changed could be cleaned up. 3 seperate emails for someone updating a task, the pipeline moving to a different stage, and a new task for me. Would like this to be more simplified, especially if someone uploads a file into my opportunities - too many email notifications to sort through.

Krystal
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Insightly is a CRM with a very clean interface that is easy to navigate

Revisado el 18/2/2020

Insightly is my favorite CRM. I love the app version, and I am able to connect Insightly with other apps. It offers great value for the product, and customer support is good, and responsive.

Puntos a favor

I love Insightly because it has a clean look that is easy on the eyes, and it is a very intuitive CRM, unlike many others that can overwhelm or be confusing.

Puntos en contra

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM. Sometimes I wish the community pages and discussion boards were more lively.

Tracey
Tracey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Insightly has awesome customer support and works well for a with 3 remote locations

Revisado el 9/3/2018

Overall a good product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forums of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to have three branches of a business integrated into insightly in a relatively seamless way. It takes the CRM and the Project management aspects of running a business into the cloud along with scheduling and solves a lot of problems for the business I set up who are still using it today. They have used customer support extensively and appreciate their dedication to the product.

Puntos en contra

Looking forward to better social media integration - this is currently not a real feature and something that our heavily social dependent business would really benefit from

Matt
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Insightly is the perfect CRM

Revisado el 24/10/2022

We are a small business that is growing and Insightly has been there with us from almost the start. I have used a lot of CRMs in my career and honestly Insightly does everything the competition does (and more) with a much more reasonable price point. Insightly is very flexible and can really be built to manage the needs of a many different businesses across many different industries. We don't have any reason to look elsewhere and are very pleased with Insightly.

Puntos a favor

First of al, Insightly's price point is excellent. The value we receive in comparison to what we pay is awesome. I really like that I can change things on the fly as needed. There have been a few things I needed specifically that no CRM really had. The team at Insightly was able to find a solution that filled the gaps I had. Their on-boarding and customer success team has been great to work with and very helpful. We are growing and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the items available to change. If I need to make a change, it can seem cumbersome and I may forget where to go. The only other thing I have to say is I wish more could have been setup during my implementation calls. I don't fault my Implementation Specialist for this and I know the purpose of those call were to make sure I could do it all myself.

Thomas
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Almost Perfect - But not quite!

Revisado el 5/10/2016

After using many CRM systems from Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo, Pipeline Deals, Pipedrive, Base CRM and more, Insightly is a 'breath of fresh air' (even though that is getting a bit stale lately - more on that shorty). Frankly, after looking at many of these systems, I was tempted to design and create my own system (I have been a software engineer for 30 years and own a software development firm as one of my companies). Yet I decided to give Insightly the last shot. It works great - almost the way I would have designed. There are some weaknesses as well, most of all the lack of the support teams response to multiple request of the same kind and promising future fixes that 'are just not coming'. That all said, Insightly is well rounded, has lots of integration options and works very well for most CRM needs, especially around customer service, contacting, tracking and task planing. Even light weight project management is included in 2 different forms - pipelines or more traditional but more complicated to use project management optionsl

Puntos a favor

Here are just a few pros:
* Easy to use and learn
* Integrated Light Weight Project Management
* Fast Response
* Great note taking
* Easy task tracking
* Great for sales cycles and customer service alike
* Useful Integrations
* Better User Interface than most (every tried Salesforce and couldn't find anything?)

A couple of Cons:
* Service - The guys and gals at Insightly need to learn to listen and pass information 'up the management chain'
* Task and Event Handling need improvement as reported by many clients
* Need fully functional 2-way sync with Google Calendar
* Need real workflow functionality instead of clunky Project Management (to their defense, lots of systems 'miss this one')

Sai
Sai
  • Sector: Internet

Excellent CRM

Revisado el 19/7/2023

Our team’s experience with Insightly has been stellar

Our team’s experience with Insightly has been stellar

Puntos a favor

Insightly is an exceptional CRM platform that allows sales, customer success teams to be efficient and collaborative. Reports and insights are easy to generate. It is perfect for small businesses

Puntos en contra

Some features and functionalities with customizable fields are limited when compared to other CRMs