Help Scout

Help desk basado en web y diseñado para mejorar la experiencia del cliente.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 207

Andrea
Andrea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simply the best customer support system

Revisado el 12/4/2020

The product is very well designed, easy and natural to use. On top of that, their support is excellent and they reply very quickly.

Puntos a favor

I like how transparent the experience is for the user and how easy it is to set up and use. I like the integration with the KB system to quickly insert a reference to the article.

Puntos en contra

Difficult to tell. I'm really enjoying everything on it, especially now that they added the live chat so I can stop using other software for that.
Maybe I'd love a more advanced system to manage the custom replies.
I'd appreciate if there's a better way to manage formatting inside the editor for the KB.

Sara
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Help Scout helps out

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Help Scout helps out in a pinch. I definitely recommend any company or business that has a customer support component to it to use their software and platform to start.

Puntos a favor

When I used to work at ActBlue as a support associate, I really liked Help Scout's ticketing system. It was straightforward and less confusing than Intercom. Escalating and de-escalating issues was pretty easy. Help Scout is a huge help for customer service, people oriented folks like me.

Puntos en contra

This is just a theory but I feel like Help Scout works better with certain email addresses than others. For people who have older emails such as hotmail, aol, or yahoo - their messages don't come across so clearly, which makes helping our customers and clients a real challenge.

Dean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Pretty convenient and easy to use, but lacking in features…

Revisado el 2/2/2023

It was ok day to day, but we had to rely on other tools too often to get the job done.

Puntos a favor

Super easy to pick up and use and their support was great. They always responded promptly and did their best.

Puntos en contra

Compared to other products, it lacks a lot of features and some of what it does have is too simplified.

Sam
Sam
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Expensive, but good. There are alternatives if you're willing to sacrifice plug and play.

Revisado el 5/5/2022

The alternatives to Help Scout are far and wide, but my recommendation for an option would be Free Scout. It is an open-source alternative to Help Scout that acts almost the same way.

You need to know how to deploy the self-hosted service, or you can find companies willing to manage it for you. The downside is the setup takes a while, but the positive is that the cost is a small fraction of the amount we were paying to Help Scout.

Puntos a favor

HelpScout was the first shared emailing system we implemented that worked flawlessly with our setup. It rivals all other methods that focus on a ticket number approach but makes the communication process simple for users to grasp and professional yet informal.

The best part of Help Scout for us was the shared inbox aspect and the ability to collaborate with others easily.

Puntos en contra

Help Scout is expensive. In my opinion, it is overpriced. They started at a great introductory rate and grandfathered those rates for early-stage users. I heard from many users when they increased their rates, all of whom got a personalized message from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], promising our rates would stay the same.

Months later, they recanted on their promise and hiked our rates. It was not a great feeling being lied to, and my love for the company quickly disappeared.

Other shared email services can replace Help Scout, but this is your best bet if you're looking for a simple approach and are not worried about the price tag.

Johann
Johann

The review

Revisado el 22/8/2019

Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

Puntos a favor

It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

Puntos en contra

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

Alternativas consideradas

Freshdesk

Razones para elegir Help Scout

Zendesk was awful for email conversations

Software anterior

Zendesk Suite
Maurice A
Maurice A
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Dead Simple to use Help Desk

Revisado el 11/1/2019

Our company uses HelpScout as its internal Help Desk for all of our associate's requests/needs such as equipment request, payroll inquiries, BYOD access, and so.

We found HelpScout incredibly useful; it has increased our response time and productivity, and we are starting to build our internal Knowledge Base. Moreover, most importantly, the price is affordable and goes along well our needs.

Puntos a favor

Initial setup is straightforward. We currently only use the ticketing/email feature in HelpScout, so setup and email configuration were complete in less than 10 minutes.

The interface is clean, direct, and getting used to the layout is quick.

We have synced our main Mailbox queue to a private channel in Slack, so each time there's a new ticket is sent there, which is beneficial to keep track of incoming tickets.

Working with HelpScout is simple and straightforward. Currently, we only use the ticketing feature, and it's been a gratifying experience. All the essentials like adding internal notes, tags, tagging other agents, and replying to customers are there.

My favourite feature is the search function, which helps you find that four-week-old ticket you closed a while ago easily just by searching a few keywords that were included in it.

Puntos en contra

So far, the only complaint we had was the "next" feature, once you reply to a ticket, the next open ticket assigned to you would pop up immediately, and if you're not careful, you might respond the wrong thing to the customer!

April
April
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Excellent customer service software

Revisado el 14/4/2019

I've used this for customer service for a website development company and a professional women's organization and it's been amazing in both cases! Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

Best features are internal notes and custom tags, traffic cop that stops the sending of your message of they've responded since you started writing, undo send, and able to see if surgery team member is working on that email already.

Also integrates mailchimp so you can see who is on your mailing list, and subscribe them if not.

Automated workflows based on custom parameters are incredibly useful, too!

Puntos en contra

Could have a more robust Zapier integration.

Erik
Erik
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Works well but lack of innovations caused us to move away

Revisado el 8/6/2022

We used Helpscout to manage customer support. The system was competent but uninspiring. Rising expenses and other issues mentioned above caused us to break up with it.

Puntos a favor

Tracked tickets extremely well. Also the canned responses worked well.

Puntos en contra

The beacon on our website didn't work that well. There were often conflict issues so we just turned it off, which is a shame because it's a major feature we had relied on. After marketing en email as a spammer, we would continue to get emails in the future from that same email address.

Ashlee
Ashlee

• Asistencia al cliente

The best help desk experience I've ever had

Revisado el 28/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The customer support is phenomenal! The Help Scout team is personal, friendly, and fun- a pleasure to interact with any time I get the chance. But because the software is so seamless on its own, a rarely have to reach out for support. I most appreciate the reporting features that show conversation rates and customer happiness.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to export a list of customers I have spoke with over a set time period, so I would be able to automate outreach and followup. As of now, there is no established way to export lists or data.

Dave
Dave

• Asistencia al cliente

Keeps our customer support organized and on task

Revisado el 11/6/2018

Puntos a favor

A clean UI that has obviously been well thought through. They iterate and add features routinely and are very proactive in communicating with their customers. For example, I had discovered a bug, which they confirmed and rolled out a fix within 48 hours.

There are small reminders and tips presented within the context of the app, which are very helpful (eg. helping the user in distinguishing between an internal comment and a customer reply - this is very useful).

Overall, there is great value for the money, I would strongly recommend Help Scout as a help desk/customer facing communication tool.

Puntos en contra

IMAP integration for outgoing e-mail archiving would be highly valued. Only Gmail is supported at this time.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very nice online customer support service

Revisado el 27/1/2019

I started my career as a support engineer, I used several ticket systems (simple support, kayako, zendesk, some others) and quite familiar with them. When I started to use help scout, I was quite impressed with it. It's very simple, yet it gives the support engineer all the things you need (add comments, canned replies, re-assigning, automatic actions, etc). Also it's very affordable and easy to start using. In fact, when one of my friends asked me for a simple support system, I did recommend him Help Scout. It definitely is better to pay them a small buck, rather than spending your time and effort on purchasing some big system, installing it on your own servers and customising it.
There are some minor things that I'd be happy if help scout improve upon, but otherwise I'm very happy with them.

Puntos a favor

* You can setup online ticket support system for your clients very easy and cheaply
* Your support engineers will have everything they need to support your clients effectively
* No bloated unnecessary features, only those that you need

Puntos en contra

* Online mobile version leaves much to be desired
* No way to merge several tickets at once
* You can't make a note/reply and keep the ticket open, you have to re-open it.

Ian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An excellent, lightweight, streamlined, modern helpdesk solution

Revisado el 4/2/2015

Puntos a favor

First, Help Scout gets major brownie points for "eating their own dog food" -- they are all about the Customer Experience, and they live up to this philosophy by delivering not only a very easy to use and modern product, but answering support inquiries right away (and thoroughly), and publishing an extremely helpful and insightful industry blog. So when you buy into Help Scout, you're not just getting a great software product, but also getting a great organization running behind it.

Aside from that I love how Help Scout does itself in fact deliver a great customer experience to our customers. It gets out of the way. Customers are not aware that we use it, in fact they believe they are emailing directly with me. Transactions are fast and lightweight, there are not many bells and whistles to complicate the process and slow down the support workflow. Help Scout made the hard decision to not allow custom fields on tickets, and while this at first seemed limiting, it has in fact allowed us to handle the ticket queue much more quickly, due to much lower overhead.

For delivering quick and helpful email support, I can't imagine a much better way to bullseye the task than using Help Scout. We've been very satisfied with it.

Puntos en contra

The Docs section of the product is a little bit underdeveloped, but adequate. It would be nice in that area to have more cohesion the way you'd typically find in a generic content management system (e.g. Wordpress). For instance, currently it isn't possible to move an article from one collection to another -- you have to copy its contents, re-build it on the other side, and delete the original.

That is my main complaint. In spite of that we have a full internal and external knowledge base hosted with the Docs feature, and it is adequate for our needs, if not exceptional.

Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Organization and focus on delivering excellent customer service

Revisado el 7/2/2016

Puntos a favor

They are super responsive. They are pretty rad and transparent: if something goes wrong on their end they are not afraid of admitting fault. Which leads me to trusting them because I can believe them. I know that tells you very little of the product, but as leadership that's something that I really need. Other environments—blameshifting—I cannot stand and can't trust, believe, or hope that they'll hold true to their promise. We're leaving another vendor for that reason.

Their system is very responsive, quick, simple, and easy to learn. There aren't too many bells and whistles which simplifies my life when onboarding new teammates. Their docs are well written and engaging.

The vendor is great!

I'd say a better or more thorough live chat & phone integration would be great. We communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat, and Twitter. It's hard when all these are fairly decentralized. Help Scout *does* have a live chat integration (which we use) and we can forward VMs to Help Scout (which is great). But if you're looking for tracking call length, live chat length, or some of the other nifty metrics in one central place, you'll need to use Excel or a Google Sheet. Or use everyone's API to feed into your own system.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best easy to setup customer support service

Revisado el 18/12/2022

The overall experience was excellent, would definitely recommend their software as it does not require much support during initial installation. Moreover, their features like email delivery, self-service, and live chat support have made my life easier.

Puntos a favor

I like the best that their initial installation requires little to no help. I was able to quickly set up the entire platform in no time, which is very unlike other help desk services that are difficult to set up and require a lot of permissions and time. They have managed to solve a problem with attention to detail and made their UI very intuitive in that respect. Their performance and response time for most of the tasks is excellent. It made my life easier, and I was able to track, organize and categorize all customer issues very easily. Moreover, the learning curve was very low for a CRM, and I was able to pick up most of their features within days, instead of weeks as compared to other market platforms.

Puntos en contra

There are a few minor issues that made my daily work a hassle, like providing a bigger picture of all the chat supports of the last 3 months or providing a birds-eye view like reports, and dashboards. They do generate reports, but those have not been so effective for me.

Help scout review

Revisado el 28/2/2023

Overall experience was not that good but it can be more useful if improvement will be done.

Puntos a favor

It has user friendly interface, multi-channel support and can integrate with other tools like slack .

Puntos en contra

It has very limited features.pricing is a bit Higher and has limited language support.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Like all the other Help Desks, but faster, more focused, and cleaner

Revisado el 26/4/2018

Easy Help Desk software, fully functional with even more bells and whistles, amazing design, and affordable to boot!

Puntos a favor

Having used Zendesk for years, I was looking for a alternative option without breaking the bank. Help Scout has all the features i needed for my team, and more.

Help Scout looks/feels great. Everything is right where it needs to be. I can quickly show a new employee how to use it in minutes. Zendesk looks like a dinosaur in comparison, and had to train them for a few days before my employees got comfortable.

Puntos en contra

Not much to dislike. They have a lot of integrations built right in, and zapier fills in the blanks. The only thing I wish I had was the custom fields, which is in the PLUS feature, and I'd have to pay a bit more money for it. But can't complain about that.

Moses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best ticketing tool out there!

Revisado el 4/5/2018

Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Puntos a favor

Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

Puntos en contra

I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

My personal view of Help Scout

Revisado el 2/3/2023

Puntos a favor

I liked how simple it was to use Help Scout. It had a simple, clean design that was easy to navigate, and the customer service representatives were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It was also convenient that the help desk was open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so I could get assistance whenever I needed it.

Puntos en contra

The lack of customization options was the least appealing aspect of Help Scout to me. The platform is quite limited in terms of customizing the look and feel of the customer service experience. Furthermore, the customer service representatives appeared to be unfamiliar with product and its features.

Tessa
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome Bonus--Help Scout's Email Newsletter!

Revisado el 19/4/2017

Help Scout is easy to use, has some great metrics, makes organization a breeze, and allows companies to standardize email responses. But in all honesty, my favorite thing about Help Scout is the weekly newsletter they send out via email. It may be more or less often than weekly, I'm not entirely sure; however, I just love it! I almost always read the entire thing. It focuses on one topic, it's always helpful, and it's often strangely timely so far as what's going on in my professional and/or personal life. I've found it really useful. Indeed, two Christmases ago, my list included multiple items I learned about one of Help Scout's newsletters!

The email newsletter.

Puntos en contra

How sometimes emails end up being responded to by multiple agents because they aren't automatically closed out.

Lindsey
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Powerful and Easy to Use!

Revisado el 18/10/2017

Ease of use, overview of mailboxes and emails, time-saving shortcuts

Ease of use, overview of mailboxes and emails, time-saving shortcuts

Puntos a favor

Love seeing all message threads with the contact to the right when an email is open
Like being able to star certain boxes so they show up first
Love being able to have stored replies
Like being able to keep notes that you can see at a glance upon opening an email

Puntos en contra

Don't like that it sometimes takes a bit for the numbers to refresh in mailboxes, from time to time.
Don't like that you can't order or resize the starred mailboxes
Don't like that multiple addresses for the same person aren't flagged somehow

Margo
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

My everyday support system

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Overall Ive been very happy with my experience.

Overall Ive been very happy with my experience.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love the templates, and tagging features. Also the knowledge base was super easy to set up.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to create templates for subject lines!

Alternativas consideradas

Matthew
  • Sector: Internet

Makes life SO much easier

Revisado el 7/9/2015

HelpScout has become an essential, can't-do-without part of my workday with how savvy and helpful it is in organizing contact with our customers and giving us a handy module for FAQs to boot.

Puntos a favor

- Keeping un-answered emails bolded even after you've read it once,
- "Traffic Cop" for keeping egg off your face in case you send an email before reading a follow-up email from the customer
- Intuitive inbox and Doc-editing interfaces
- Ability to tag email addresses and assign conversations to a particular team member
- "Show original" option to see the email in its original formatting, in case HelpScout's interface isn't able to accommodate
- Quick customer service response times, to fix problems in a pinch
- about 20 other things :-)

Pretty minor, really:
- Sometimes the inbox counts don't always update automatically (between 30 seconds and a few mins, depending on the day)
- I honestly can't think of any others (seriously, it's that good)

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Useful tool for managing customer communication

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I liked the ability to create complex rule sets that auto-filter certain types of conversations to appropriate mailboxes. Without this, there would be a lot of noise experienced by our various internal users

Puntos en contra

Not significant, but would be great if users were given a more expansive toolkit for editing copy (fonts, sizes, etc).

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great for customer service and internal requests

Revisado el 24/10/2019

It was a great experience, definitely worth the investment since it allowed us to measure and create KPIs for the satisfaction of our internal service.

Puntos a favor

This tool is very versatile and really snappy, I love how easy you can reply to incoming tickets and keep great analytics of it at the same time. We did the integration to Slack to keep it even easier and faster for our internal requests and products.

Puntos en contra

It can come pricey if you are really looking to have a low-cost alternative for your customer satisfaction portion but this should be no downer since when you pay for this platform you get a quick and efficient tool, just be mindful of the costs.

Carsten
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pricey but worth every dollar.

Revisado el 14/12/2022

Easy to setup, easy to maintain and it is also super easy to onboard new support colleagues because everybody knows how to handle a regular mailprogram. Support from Helpscout is also superb, when you demo it you´ll get an personal mail from the sales/support stuff form Helpscout, there are helping you.

Puntos a favor

It is a very intuitive helpdesk solution, it almost work like a "normal" email inbox. Each mail is called "conversation" and can assign to a user. In each conversation user can make internal notes and tag other colleagues. HelpScout is also able to handle Chat and Voicememos out of the box. Additional addons are also available, you can even write your own addon.

Puntos en contra

You have to grasp the there are no ticket numbers. I also missing phone support, for instance VOIP integration. Prices are also quite high but the software is worth it.