Emma by Marigold

4,2 (148)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Diseñador de campañas de marketing por correo electrónico

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 148

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Emma Email tool

Revisado el 9/8/2018

Overall experience has been great.

Overall experience has been great.

Puntos a favor

Emma is a great tool to use for sending out group emails. The ability to layout the campaign with personification with logos and headers and footers make this a great user friendly tool.

Puntos en contra

Maybe to have more options for laying out emails and uploading lists more user friendly.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent enterprise email marketing

Revisado el 30/8/2018

Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Puntos a favor

Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Puntos en contra

Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

Cory

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there

Revisado el 27/9/2018

(continued)

(continued)
- They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers.

- Has integrations with very few third-party platforms.

- Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc.

- Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions

- Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

Puntos a favor

The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

Puntos en contra

This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up.

If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine.

Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc.

My biggest gripes with Emma are:

- Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs.

- Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily.

No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam.

- The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more.

- Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame.

- You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp.

- Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible.

- Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

Shannon
Shannon
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great interface and the team is helpful when you need them!

Revisado el 1/8/2018

We can streamline our processes for email solicitations, newsletters and use it for both our company and our clients.

Puntos a favor

We enjoy the flexibility that we have in their system. We can structure our campaigns differently for each client that we are working with. We use a zapier integration, which has been extremely helpful for us to get the tracking into our internal system.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few situations were parts of the platform that we would like to use are in beta and haven't been as easy to use or clear in how we can utilize them to their full capacity.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Emma Marketing Software is Easy and Affordable

Revisado el 29/3/2018

This product allows me to reach law clients for the personal injury firm I currently work for.

Puntos a favor

I began using this software during my current marketing position at a large law firm. We send out large email blasts to our clients from Emma. Emma makes it extremely simple to upload email lists, create campaigns and email a large list of clients. Emma email reports are also a great way to see which clients you're reaching, helping you in your marketing efforts. The pricing is also very competitive with other email marketing software, with their base pro price.

Puntos en contra

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. I haven't experienced any issues with this email marketing software.

Brian
Brian
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great for beginners, a nightmare for experienced marketers

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, import names, and send basic emails

Puntos en contra

It does not allow full HTML coding, and is very blocky in appearance and build.

Hey, Brian!¿

Thank you for the feedback, though I hate to hear you are experiencing frustrations with the Code Your Own template capability and the editor¿s default block-structured formatting!

We have a very informative set of articles with guides and tips for using this feature that can be found here (https://support.e2ma.net/Special:Search?search=code+your&qid=&path=&fpid=407&fpth=).

These guides and tips should help you break free from the blocky structure you are experiencing in the default editor.

If you need further assistance with any of these features, please feel free to reach out to support directly at support.myemma.com!

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good product with great customer service

Revisado el 5/10/2017

Puntos a favor

It's intuitive and easy to learn. Allows you to design beautiful emails and newsletters without knowing code. The customer service team is great, and there are great trainings and webinars available.

Puntos en contra

Some of the features are more limited than other products. Coming from MailChimp, I wished that I could play around with Emma's templates and code a bit more than what's accessible.

• Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Love Emma!!

Revisado el 16/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the easy to use interface. It is loaded with customization features that makes every campaign recipient feel special. Reporting is also very good. Customer service is AWESOME!!!!

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a way to track results by segment.

Great Software for Weekly Newsletters

Revisado el 2/4/2019

Puntos a favor

You can easily create and send newsletters. I loved the feature where you could see where people were clicking, it was useful for developing a better newsletter.

Puntos en contra

There can be a delay with the email going out and it ranges in time. It's not an automatic send out which is irritating when working on a tight schedule.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Great email software

Revisado el 16/9/2020

Great software to send emails. Easy to use, great reporting/analysis, and features to optimize open rates and get through the clutter.

Puntos a favor

Easily works with our internal database. We send all of our email communication to alumni through emma. Very easy to use, has great reporting (analysis on email rates - opt outs, open, clicks, etc.), lets you test subject lines, and have emails look like it is coming from a person (will show in inbox as coming from a person) even though its from a general email.

Puntos en contra

So far we have had a wonderful experience with Emma and have continued to experiment with all the features it offers.

Elaine
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

If only they cared about the code.

Revisado el 18/7/2017

Puntos a favor

It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Puntos en contra

Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences.

Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

Myca
  • Sector: Filantropía
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

I <3 MyEmma

Revisado el 5/4/2018

The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

Puntos a favor

For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

Puntos en contra

I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Emma Gives Me More Time

Revisado el 29/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Having Emma set up and automated, means that I only have to sit down a few times a year to create my year of campaigns. The set up and automation process gives me time to focus on my business because I know my welcome emails, birthday emails, and promotional emails are sent without me having to be on top of it.

Puntos en contra

There was a small learning curve to get the automation parameters set correctly.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

OK Email Platform

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. Haven't had any trouble deploying emails once I figured out all the matching of fields to variables and list appending.

Puntos en contra

The interface is not the best, didn't find it that intuitive. Seemed to be a bit slower, to get where you want to go. I also thought the way of attaching lists to campaigns was a little clumsy. I also found the templates for emails lackluster, and the ability to customize them a bit ham fisted.

The customer support is hard to find once you are in the site, which is insane. Several times I had to open up a new tab and Google "Emma Help" to find the Support number and section.

Respuesta de Marigold

Hi there! We appreciate you sharing your feedback here, and I hate to hear the the experience you had with the application wasn¿t better. It¿s far from the customer experience we always strive to give. We¿ve been working on making improvements to our infrastructure to improve load times, and we¿re always working toward improving the platform, so hopefully you¿ll be seeing incremental improvements. I¿d love to chat further directly on the specifics around your account if you have specific concerns ¿ you can reach me at (888) 493-2525 or you can always reach the support team via our Support Hub at support.myemma.com .

sarah
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Best in Class IMHO

Revisado el 11/11/2020

MyEmma makes it easy peasy for this small biz to stay in touch.

MyEmma makes it easy peasy for this small biz to stay in touch.

Puntos a favor

It is super easy, looks super pro and we have found to be less buggy and have fewer wtf glitches than others we have used. Great for #smallbusiness.
Customer service is responsive and human, not robotic. Woohoo for that.

Puntos en contra

Hmmm, nothing pops up. Miss the live chat customer service,, but, in that "keeping it human" and getting to folks who actually know what they're doing? Yeah, we'll give up live chat which can sometimes take twice as long as you have to get through the "ranks" to someone who has actual knowledge.

Jordan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Show Their Values When You Want to Leave

Revisado el 26/2/2019

A couple team members were very helpful at first (as a new customer), and the. The support declines once they get you to sign a contract. Currently trying to buy out the contract, but they still won’t cancel us for another 9 months.

Puntos a favor

The support seemed helpful at first, and seemed like they had a good integration with Kindful—doesn’t appear to be the case though.

Puntos en contra

Not easy to use. Doesn’t seem to compare to other products out there.

They show their true values when you try to cancel.

Respuesta de Marigold

Hi Jordan! I hate to hear you weren¿t happy with the Kindful integration. Kindful both built that integration and manages all of the support for it, and I¿m sure they¿d be open to any feature requests you¿d like to pass along to them directly to help improve their integration going forward.

Since posting this review, I see that you¿re in communication with our billing team on cancelling your account, and that¿s the right team to continue that conversation. Thanks for your feedback!

Nikki
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Emma is easy to use for content marketing - email campaigns and automation.

Revisado el 13/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I love how there are many options for customization, including html editing and custom templates. It's also very easy to learn and use.

Puntos en contra

Some of the formatting or back end code can interfere with the html sometimes and then things get a little wonky.

Derek
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Email Marketing Solution

Revisado el 3/1/2022

Sending outbound emails and personalizing emails to meet cusomer needs based on their experiences.

Puntos a favor

Emma offers built-in contents that is reusable, which makes it easy to save time when adding product catalog for marketing.
In addition, it's easy to send outbound emails to customers and alerts us whenever an email is clicked.

Puntos en contra

There is no scenario that I have ever faced issues when using Emma.

Bianca

Great Email Marketing Software

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Puntos a favor

We handle email marketing for over 50 clients and I like that we are easily able to separate our clients and work on individual accounts. The templates are also very easy to customize and its easy to separate client lists for those who want to send certain emails to certain lists.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when I upload lists I don't believe all the contacts are added. the numbers don't always match and I can't seem to find out why and it's difficult to go back and check. Now I add the emails as I receive them to be safe.

Grant
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Emma Review

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Overall, I prefer Emma over the other options I have been presented with. Emma allows you to show the content in a way in which users prefer to consume it. The statistics of the email campaigns is also a huge pro to the Emma platform.

Puntos a favor

What I most like about Emma is the ability to add multiple email lists to one email. I've used other email marketing tools that only allow one group to be added to an email campaign. This causes a lot of frustration and having to create multiple different email lists that have mostly the same people, but different variances. Instead, you can divide those groups up to be specific to what that group is and then add them to the email accordingly.

Puntos en contra

What I least like about the software is at times some of the premade layouts are difficult to change. For example, I use the calendar icon on most if not all of my campaigns. The default color of the calendar has a red ribbon on the top. I'm unable to change the color of that ribbon to match the other branding of the page and it sticks out in a negative way as a result.

Lacy
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I love MyEmma

Revisado el 7/9/2017

Puntos a favor

It's very intuitive. I like how you can drag and drop components and it's easy to type in straight text without coding. It's a great tool for many situations. It's easy to use templates saved in the system for regular emails such as newsletters as well.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it's not as flexible as I would like. I can't move a certain component, though I can move others.

Lisa

Excellent

Revisado el 15/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Fantastic software and a very helpful team also!

Very good for sending company emails.

Easy to use.

No undo button.
if you have more than one venue you have to update sender info rather than a drop down option with details saved for footnote

Nancy

Team was very helpful!

Revisado el 3/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of us and the ability to make a newsletter look very professional. Your tech support is very good and I didn't have to wait a long time for the answer.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is difficult to remember all the steps for completion and the time zone setting. Wish there was an on chat function for help.

Jeff
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Very user friendly with lots of features for marketing and great price

Revisado el 24/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I found the program to be very user friendly with applicable features for marketing and the price point is great value, great for the beginner as it allows simple direct and email marketing with tracking

Puntos en contra

Really cant think of any cons except that if you are looking for a marketing program that is advanced then this may not be the one for you, that said it is a very effective marketing email platform. This is so much better than Marketo.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

She's ok

Revisado el 24/7/2019

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to send yourself tests of the emailers you create. The drag and drop tool is straightforward too. Support is pretty helpful and easy to get connected with.

Puntos en contra

I don't like if I have to change out an image in an email and a link and metadata are already assigned, the link and metadata automatically clear out and I have to reassign it. Over the years of using it, it seems like it is slow to load and I've used it in a variety of browsers.