Convirza

Call optimization and tracking solution

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 81

Vincent
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Convirza Call Tracking & Recording Platform Is Easy To Use!

Revisado el 19/8/2019

Very happy with the price, support, easy to use the software and the quality of the calls.

Puntos a favor

The price of the Convirza call tracking numbers compared to other companies with a similar product is much lower. The Convirza support is very easy to talk to a real person, other companies you only can email or leave a message. I have been setting up and using call tracking for over 15 years and this company had an easy to use interface. It is very easy to pick from a whole list of numbers to get the one number I want other companies will only assign you a number and you have no control over the number they give you.

Puntos en contra

It is hard to pronounce and say the company name Convirza, it is also hard to remember how to spell the name.

Alternativas consideradas

Marchex

Razones para elegir Convirza

They were very expensive and hard to use

Software anterior

CallSource

Razones para cambiar a Convirza

Marchex is more expensive, support is slow, you rarely ever get them to answer their phone, you get assigned one phone number, you can not choose from all of the available numbers.
Susan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Very Useful For Our Business

Revisado el 18/12/2020

Convirza allows us to see which advertising is working for our clients and which is not. This is extremely beneficial when working with clients on where to spend their advertising dollars.

Puntos a favor

Being able to show our clients exactly how many calls they receive from their advertising has been a great tool for our company. There are many features that Convirza provides that make my job easier as well. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

Puntos en contra

The reports take a very long time to load. Occasionally, the information provided about a call is inaccurate.

Shane
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Convirza delivers big results for little money

Revisado el 10/12/2020

As I stated previously we love that not only can we manage numbers on campaigns without having our IT team set up numbers internally, but the ability to review and coach is top notch. The AI makes it easier by listening and flagging calls as missed opportunities, etc. This makes it easy to get right in and listen to the high-priority calls.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that not only can I assign numbers to campaigns and track the response rate outside of pageviews, opens, clicks, etc, i can now see calls and better yet, listen to calls. The sales managers can listen and coach and follow-up with the employees and customers alike.

Puntos en contra

If I had to say anything it would be reusing numbers if needs be. Just mainly maintenance of ending campaign numbers and cleaning up the backlog of old campaigns. But that is an us thing, not a Convirza thing.

Monika

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best call tracking in the industry

Revisado el 10/12/2020

The staff are always helpful and supportive. Im a longtime customer of Convirsa and find they are the most affordable and have a platform that is top notch, user friendly. I’ll never use any other service, only Convirza

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use, affordable

Puntos en contra

No cons. I’m very happy with everything Convirza offers.

Alternativas consideradas

CallFire

Razones para cambiar a Convirza

The support staff and the pricing is the best
Joscelyne
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Convirza - A Great Option for Call Tracking

Revisado el 20/11/2020

My overall experience has been very positive. I recommend this product to anyone that works in marketing, advertising, or market research. Actually, this could be great for managers, too, who need to make sure their staff is answering the company phones correctly, too.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use, affordable, and extremely helpful. Not only can you create several tracking numbers, you can also label them into categories based on what they are being used for. For instance, I use this program to create tracking numbers for my social media ads. It has a label category I can choose that specifically says "facebook: paid ads." This makes reading a report very easy. I also like the playback feature that allows me to identify calls/callers and play back the recorded conversation. This makes it easy to "secret shop" my clients to make sure that they are answering the phones properly and mentioning all the right promotions. At $30/month for I believe up to 10 phone numbers, you really can't beat this program. Especially since you can pull reports, etc. Their customer service is great, too. Very responsive and helpful team.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't much I can say that I dislike about Convirza.

Anais

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use and provides excellent information!

Revisado el 29/9/2022

It has been great so far. Customer support has resolved our problems swiftly and even going the extra mile to help me with additional tools and training. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and our account representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been invaluable and always available for any urgent issues.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and provides several options. The customer support at Convirza is very professional and swift and will go the extra mile to resolve any issues you may have with a number or recording. They also take the time to follow up, which is something most companies don't do now. This software has been key factor to our advertising business as we can track calls and provide vital information to our clients.

Puntos en contra

This may be there already and I don't know about it, but if the metrics could be personalized with very specific words, that would provide better readings.

Scott

Great call tracking solution

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and implementation, comparatively low price

Puntos en contra

I prefer the older online reports, but they are still available

Andrew

Convirza Review

Revisado el 22/1/2019

Overall, we're very pleased with the information and services of Convirza.

Puntos a favor

The Convirza software has become essential to our business because it proves - without any doubt - the value our advertising services are bringing to our clients.

Puntos en contra

The software reports are good, but not great. They are slow to load, and are not as complete as we feel they could be. We've spoken with their staff about this, but they've been slow to integrate our requested update.

Respuesta de Convirza Traducir a español

We really appreciate your review. We love that our product helps prove value to your clients. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reports, we will ensure this gets the highest level of visibility.

Thanks again for being part of the Convirza family!

Tyler
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Call Tracking Made Simple

Revisado el 9/12/2019

We've seen great results.

Our clients love the fact that they get emails from Convirza with a simple link that allows them to listen to their calls. As a bonus, Convirza can be paired with Google Analytics for seamless integration.

Puntos a favor

- It creates transparency with our clients
- The recorded calls help our clients train their staff
- A good way to evaluate and monitor new campaigns or strategies

Puntos en contra

- UX could use a refresh, but beyond that, Convirza does exactly what we need it to do — track calls

Matt

Direct mail tracking

Revisado el 25/1/2019

I have been with Convirza for almost 4 years. It is a critical asset to my business. Overall I have been very pleased

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use for this product and the ease of use for the dashboard.

Puntos en contra

The newer platform is very challenging to demonstrate on a mobile device!
Also when we switched platforms, I noticed we saw a substantial spike in automated calls hangups etc,

Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and being part of our Convirza family for 4 years! We have made strides in the last year to improve the overall ease of use of the product and will continue look at ways to improve it on mobile.

John

Invaluable tool for Customer Service and Marketing Stats

Revisado el 25/1/2019

I’m glad to have Convirza as a partner.

Puntos a favor

It provides us with invaluable insight into our customer service processes and well as statistics on marketing efforts.

Puntos en contra

It works very well! If I had to find something to request, UI could use a little refinminent, but it is still a very effective tool.

Hi John,

We certainly value our partnership with you as well. Thank you so much for the review! This is what gets us up in the morning and keeps us going all day - providing tools to help customers like you.

Thanks again for the review and being part of the Convirza Family.

Dr. Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use telephone portal

Revisado el 26/1/2019

Before Convirza, we had several different tracking lines across many different software platforms which required us to use different software and made it difficult to keep track of everything that we were doing. After switching to Convirza, we have a central location to customize our campaigns and review key metrics at a reasonable pricing structure.

Puntos a favor

Convirza allows me to create multiple marketing campaigns, utilize local phone numbers, track my success rates and records the calls to allow my business to perform at its absolute best.

Puntos en contra

I can't say anything bad about the software. It has been performing well.

Respuesta de Convirza Traducir a español

Thank you for the rocking review. This made our day!

Robin
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Revisado el 30/9/2022

Great customer service team!

Puntos a favor

The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

My only current wish is that we had a dedicated person we can reach out to when we run into a problem and not a generic support email.

Hi Robin,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. I will send you an email shortly to ensure you have direct access to our team.

James Walker
COO

Marina

Good service, decent product

Revisado el 10/12/2020

overall has been good, but could be better in terms of reporting and features

Puntos a favor

it has been reliable and works well enough. customer service has been responsive

Puntos en contra

some of the reporting features don't work well and I wish they had other types of reports. Also would like to see texting feature that is not too hard to use

GAYLE
  • Sector: Construcción

Convirza saved the day!

Revisado el 23/11/2020

Convirza helps us keep track of our advertising

Puntos a favor

This product is fairly easy to use but even when it isn't they have wonderful customer service that helps you thru whatever you are trying to do!

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Cindy
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Convirza works great for our needs!

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Convirza has been great for our program. I am easily able to manage incoming calls and follow up on missed calls with the recorded calls and voicemail feature.

Puntos a favor

Ability to listen to recordings of past calls for review or follow up. Thorough records of calls received, answered, and duration of each call.

Puntos en contra

My only suggestion would be possibly updating the user interface.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good way to track and monitor phone responses

Revisado el 18/1/2019

The company has been great to work with. When we first started with them, we had to bring over hundreds of numbers from Call Source for our clients, and they were great in facilitating that transfer. There was an instance, too, where our account rep went way above and beyond and actually recorded audio for us to be used in place of the computer voiced whisper message. Love the people there.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn. Data provided is useful, especially the ability to listen to calls.

Puntos en contra

No matter which browser I use when setting up campaigns and assigning numbers, the process is slow. I have the best luck in Chrome.

Mike,
Thank you so much for feedback! We really appreciate you highlighting how easy our software is to learn. And we pride ourselves on data.

Thanks again for being a member of the Convirza family.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Integration is easy, the customer support team are very helpful in set up and when making changes.

Puntos en contra

The interface could use some updating. With volume, sometimes the system works slowly, and it can be frustrating. The customer support team is always there to help if things are troublesome.

Diana
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Works for our needs!

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and client services, I feel Convirza highly values our partnership. Quick response to all our inquiries and always ready to respond with a sense of urgency whenever we encounter an issue.

Puntos en contra

Some things seem to be still in development.

Jay
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simplistic use for someone who is not a tech kind of person

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Great Experience! Convirza's customer service is great. The software is simple to navigate.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - Convirza's website makes call management a breeze

Puntos en contra

Having to hear the poor quality of service we were receiving from our contracted call centers. They have been fired.

Tammy

Call Tracking and Recording

Revisado el 7/10/2022

Good

Puntos a favor

I like to see who called, how long was the call, did it convert and who answered the call

Puntos en contra

The new dashboard. I like the old dashboard

Kim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great Customer Service and Product

Revisado el 3/12/2021

Convirza supplies tracking numbers and whispers for our direct mail, the support staff strive to fulfill our requests promptly and when needed, they call us personally to make sure we are both on the same page and they give us detailed explanations to help us understand.

Puntos a favor

Ability to view the numbers, the calls, whispers, etc. Ability to make my own changes within the portal myself. Able to listen to calls.

Puntos en contra

Our campaign names are a little long and the columns in the portal only show the first half of the name, I wish there was a way to make the column wider while I'm in the portal

Joe

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solid, all around call tracking provider with great support

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Conviza's support staff is the best thing they have going for them.

Puntos en contra

The interface and options for managing routes is a little clunky. I still wish it was possible to move routes between groups without contacting support, but hopefully they'll fix that in time.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your kind words! We definitely have the best support team in SaaS! And thank you for the feedback! We are currently redesigning the provisioning portion of the platform to streamline the functionality and improve the interface. We will be sure to let you know as soon as it becomes available.

Best,

James Walker
COO

Jay
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

IndeeLift

Revisado el 27/9/2022

Product works as advertised. Customer service is impeccable.

Puntos a favor

Call recordings are good quality - logs/metrics are easy to navigate on site.

Puntos en contra

None that I am aware of.

Jeff
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Pros and Cons

Revisado el 21/1/2019

Good experience I grandfathered from Call Source. Few billing issues at first and overcharging, but all my basic functions I need are still there.

Puntos a favor

- 99% working not much down time/glitches.
-can listen to calls.
- can export calls to Excel.
-good customer support.

Puntos en contra

-price higher compared to others.
-we get calls from old USA (I am in Canada) solicitors or robo calls. Would be good if Convirza could eliminate some issues.

Jeff,

Thanks for being part of the Convirza family. We appreciate your review. We'll have a member of our team reach out to you about the robo calls. We may have an easy solution.