Harvest

Seguimiento temporal online, facturación y creación de informes de proyectos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 497

Adolfo H.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Se maneja muy bien el tiempo con este software.

Revisado el 27/4/2022

Puntos a favor

Me agrada el fácil manejo dentro de la plataforma.

Puntos en contra

Me ayuda a dar seguimiento exacto a mis tareas.

Ozan emrah Ç.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great Time Tracking Software

Revisado el 25/4/2022

My overall experience is amazing. You can use timer for time tracking or you can record them later on.

Puntos a favor

It is amazing software which is easy to use and user friendly. It also integrates with project management softwares like ClickUp.

Puntos en contra

Some default short cuts interferes with other applications and it gets annoying, but you can change them.

Kurt H.

Harvest is a Perfect Solution for Time Tracking and Billing

Revisado el 22/6/2022

Everyone in the agency from me, the owner, to all of our team members love using Harvest. It's so easy to use, between the desktop version to the mobile app. It's been a lifesaver to make keeping track of time and budgets for our marketing agency.

Puntos a favor

I started my marketing agency in 1999. I used manual, paper solutions for time tracking for the first few years. After much research we found Workamajig in 2004 to switch to an online solution. It served its purpose for many years but everyone struggled with it and found it not user friendly at all. After many attempts we found Harvest in 2018. I played with it for a few days at the end of a month then ripped the bandaid and switched to it on the 1st of a month. It was SO user-friendly everyone loved it out the gate and we have never looked back. It's so great for time tracking and quick insight into projects and budget status at the client, project and task level. I love it!

Puntos en contra

It's very hard to complain about Harvest. I really love it. I do wish it had the ability to set budgets for staff by clients/projects so we can see how booked up our team is and better manage their time allocation. There is a second-party project Harvest syncs with to try to do this, but it does not work the way we needed it to so we dropped it after a brief trial.

• Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Gather up your hours for the big Harvest

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Great. We have no issues with the software

Puntos a favor

The user interface is friendly and manageable

Puntos en contra

It's very easy to use and implement in the office. Especially with new hires.

Asana y Monograph

Razones para elegir Harvest

Monograph didn't work for our needs

Software anterior

Monograph

Razones para cambiar a Harvest

A colleague mentioned that it worked well in their office.
Jessica D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Harvest tracks project hours assigned and used

Revisado el 14/6/2022

Daily and weekly resource allocation may be made much easier with the use of forecasting. Easy to use and easy to maintain. A daily or weekly timetable is available to everyone working on the project. Simple to use and simple to keep up to date.

Puntos a favor

It's simple to keep track of harvest time. Multiple projects and tasks can be created and assigned to various members of your team. It is possible to keep track of the time spent by each individual and compare it to the total number of hours allotted for the project.

Puntos en contra

An outdated and unfriendly user interface. That would be a great and eye-catching interface to view, in my opinion. As a result, it would be the same as receiving a service or conducting research!

Mathew K.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Harvest is the best choice for Small Business Owners

Revisado el 2/6/2022

My overall experience with Harvest has been outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple, straightforward platform to do their invoicing and time tracking.

Puntos a favor

What I really like most about the Harvest platform is the ease of use. I have used it for years and it has always been 100% reliable! It is easy to add new clients, set up recurring invoices, and keep track of my projects.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if you could handle setting up invoices from their mobile app but this isn't a deal-breaker. I travel often so that would just be nice to have. That said, I can still log in to the desktop site while traveling and do whatever I need.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Big feature list for time & project tracking but pricey

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Harvest does everything we need and is easy to use. However there's definitely features we don't need or use that we're paying extra for.

Puntos a favor

Lots of great features and the UI makes Harvest nice to use. It's easy to pull time reports for specific resources and projects.

Puntos en contra

It's definitely expensive. We are exploring other, more cost-effective solutions in what is now a crowded marketplace.

BambooHR y Clockify

Software anterior

Clockify

Razones para cambiar a Harvest

It's easy to use and the time tracking and reporting fits our use case very well.
Brent K.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Does one thing well - simplicity

Revisado el 10/5/2022

Meh - wish we didn't need to use it, would prefer the timetracking to happen in our project management software (teamwork) - but that doesn't support timesheets & has very poor high-level visibility reporting.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets workflow, high-level time spent/remaining visibility

Puntos en contra

Doesn't support sub-tasks, loosely integrated with our project management software (Teamwork)

Chris E.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best time tracker I've ever used

Revisado el 9/5/2022

I've used a lot of time trackers, many are just browser extensions so you have to be working in the browser to track your time, but with Harvest, because it's a native app, it can be use to track any event, online or offline.

Puntos a favor

This software has been a game changer for our company. The best feature is how intuitive it is. It knows when you've been idle and makes it easy to stop the timer and remove the idle time. So many times people forget to turn off their timers and this makes management a breeze.

Puntos en contra

I wish the initial use of the software was more intuitive, meaning, if you are typically starting your time every day at the same time, I'd like for it to present a notice like, "Would you like to start your timer?". That way if you forget to start tracking on a Monday morning, it's got your back.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Track your time effectively with Harvest

Revisado el 13/5/2022

I now use Harvest daily to track my time on multiple tasks and projects and it barely takes me out of my flow. Then using the mobile app to stop and start when needed for accurate time tracking.

Puntos a favor

Harvest is so easy to use on any platform and integrate with other project management tools really well.

Puntos en contra

For our use, I haven’t found any issues with Harvest. Assuming you set up your projects correctly it works like a dream.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good for time tracking and everything else!

Revisado el 8/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Time tracking is easy, and the reports are very useful.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I wish I could see the minutes tracked specifically.

Will T.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Timetracking and Invoicing Made Easy

Revisado el 23/8/2021

In general, I have been very happy with this product. When we originally were researching time tracking and invoicing software this one rose to the surface and it has remained one of the leaders in this space. Having said that, it's not cheap, particularly if you need multiple people on it, so there are definitely options out there that cost less and or are free if that is what you are looking for. It does also provide some integration with Quickbooks that others likely don't have.

Puntos a favor

Working in a creative field, I am a person who detests tracking time and invoicing. It takes me out of flow and into a space that doesn't really foster creative ideas or spark the imagination. Harvest makes the process about as painless as possible (let's be real, tracking time will never be entirely painless) and frees me up to focus on what I do and how I best deliver value to my clients and team. For clients that prefer to pay by credit card, it allows you to deliver the invoice via a web portal with the ability to pay via PayPal with your cc.

Puntos en contra

I still feel that the project setup scenarios could be simplified and / or streamlined. I've used Harvest for over 10 years and they have consistently added features and addressed certain gray areas that the software couldn't really account for, but I do think that if they were rebuilding the platform knowing what they know now, they would make it even more straightforward and simple from that standpoint.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Harvest

Harvest was simply the best and cleanest designed and most intuitive and user friendly of all of the options that we researched with all the necessary features but not a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles that would be meaningless to most individuals.
Laura M.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Wanting for More Features

Revisado el 29/6/2021

Overall, Harvest does what it needs to do for our company - provide a place to track time worked, on an array of different projects, and report that time worked to upper management. But I think Harvest could certainly add some features to their interface that would increase user productivity, and help guide employees through their work weeks, with an eye on time management.

Puntos a favor

Harvest certainly offers a very user-friendly interface. When you log on, it's immediately apparent how to use the software for the basic need of time tracking. The interface is set up to reflect the current week, with the days of the week displayed left to right, and the time you've tracked for each day displayed below it. Each day is broken up into time tracked according to a specific project. If using Harvest in the way our company does, you can create project codes to reflect different projects, so you'll be able to track how long you or your employees are spending on individual projects, or even separate types of tasks within that project.

Puntos en contra

I do wish there was a a sort of "Week So Far" tracker feature, that appeared as its own tab in the top menu bar, or perhaps was totaled at the bottom of the screen on the current day's time sheet. At the moment, if you'd like to see the hours you've spent on different projects summed up so far in a given week, you would have to either click into each day, and add up the hour totals yourself, or you go to the "Reports" tab, then click on "Team," then click on your own name under that, where then you would be able to see the total number of hours you've spent on different projects that week. This seems like a simple feature that should be more accessible, or at least more clear to navigate to.

Randall S.
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for time and billing; hard to integrate with accounting

Revisado el 12/3/2020

Ease of timekeeping and billing has improved. Integration with the rest of my accounting system has become harder.

Puntos a favor

I started using it because I did not find the timekeeping functions of Quickbooks easy enough to use. On that point, Harvest is much better--it is excellent at keeping track of time. In addition, Harvest makes it quite easy to bill clients for time and to follow up with repeated billings if needed.

Puntos en contra

I'll mention two things. First, the method of dealing with retainers needs some serious work to be useful for lawyers. If I have an outstanding invoice and a client sends me a retainer, I cannot have payment toward the invoice taken out of the retainer without a fairly convoluted process. Second, it is hard to integrate with Quickbooks. I need Quickbooks (or I suppose, something similar) to keep track of all my financial records. But when I am using Harvest for timekeeping and billing, I wind up making many of the entries twice.

Lisa S.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Clean, Simple to Use, Good Invoicing features. Features for Fixed-fee billing not the best.

Revisado el 12/8/2019

We absolutely loved Harvest and could not recommend it highly enough. However, with the change to limit phone support, plus the software's limitations in working with fixed fee pricing (which our industry is moving rapidly to), we're unfortunately in the process of looking for a new time-tracking app.

Puntos a favor

1) Clean, simple, easy to use interface for daily time tracking.
2) Ability to monitor team's time real-time
3) Ability to track real-time billable Revenue
4) Invoicing features
5) inexpensive

Puntos en contra

1) No real-time phone support.
Originally, Harvest had real-time phone support, but a while back they (suddenly) changed their phone support from real-time to only scheduled appointments. We've often found that support appointments are not usually available until a while later in the same day, or often the next day, which has been difficult because there is no way to get quicker phone support if needed. Appointment blocks are limited to 15 minute, and in our experience, once 15 minutes is up, the rep will say they have to go because the appointment is over, even if the issue has not been resolved yet.
2) Unfortunately, we've found that so far, Harvest's features have not been keeping up well with the industry's transition to fixed-fee pricing. Though the did add fixed-fee features (thank you!), unfortunately, we found that they did not really work well for tracking fixed-fee projects:
- There is currently no way in Harvest to have recurring, monthly fixed-fee projects (so that you can track time/expenses against these.)
- There is currently no way in Harvest to track actual time/costs against fixed-fee project fees
- There is currently no way in Harvest to add a one-time fixed-price charge for a project (i.e. one day of Bookkeeping at $ amount.) Support told me that the only way to do this is to add these charges as expenses. However, expenses are not included in the revenue reports that we rely on to run the practice, because they are seen as expenses and not revenue.

Bill B.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Time and expense tracking and billing

Revisado el 16/8/2018

I used Harvest stand-alone when I started my business. A few years ago I took my accounting online with Xero so I explored many of the time-tracking apps that integrate with it. After less than a year, and countless other apps, I returned to Harvest because I've found nothing easier. I create invoice drafts in Harvest and copy them to Xero for final billing. It's simple, fast, goes deeper if you need it, and is reasonably priced.

Puntos a favor

Harvest fits my business model. I'm a consultant who also does installs, repairs, and remote support. It's simple to set up Harvest with your client list, hourly rates, products and services. Once set up, tracking time and expenses is even simpler! They have a web interface and a mobile app. The mobile app duplicates most of the web features and is very handy when on-site - a couple taps selects the client and starts the clock.

Creating invoices is a matter of running an Uninvoiced report, clicking the customer you want to invoice, and editing the items, descriptions, prices and tax rates. Then save the invoice and either email it directly to the recipient or save as PDF to print or attach later.

Harvest can connect to Trello, Quickbooks, Xero, Stripe, PayPal, and about 80 other online applications, and has a programming API if you are so inclined. It only took me an evening to write a script to insert all my Harvest-tracked time into my CRM app's notes.

Puntos en contra

Everything is tracked as a project. To enter time, you first have to create a project to track it. Even if you are doing a one-off visit, you cannot track that hour or two until you have created a new project for that customer. It would be helpful to be able to log billable time directly to a customer.

Shannon O.

Truly Simple and Intuitive to Use Effectively

Revisado el 15/10/2021

From day one it was intuitive and easy to use. It's a time tracking tool, so it really doesn't need to be complicated. The creators have managed to perfectly combine functionality and a straightforward interface with enough features to also make it versatile for various types of businesses and projects.

Puntos a favor

This software is part of my everyday use, and it just works 100% of the time. When you are managing various clients and tasks, the interface makes it dead simple to task-switch and start logging hours in a different or for a different client. And when it's time to assess how many hours are left to spend on a client, the analytics reporting is easy to understand and offers several great ways to manipulate the data.

Puntos en contra

There are features I don't use—mainly the expenses feature—so I cannot speak to how that works. Everything else, however, just works.

Brock P.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

We Love Harvest

Revisado el 23/4/2022

Harvest is great. It has LITERALLY changed the way we work and made our teams much more efficient.

Puntos a favor

It is SUPER easy to use, and our team is able to track both time and hard costs against our various jobs which makes our staffing and budgeting estimates VERY easy.

Puntos en contra

There is very little we don't like about Harvest. However, it seems to be set up for service companies who are billing clients. It would be nice to not have to "trick it" some times to meet our corporate needs.

Also, it would be nice to have finer levels of control on user permissions. I would like to give team members the ability to go in and see the labor costs and external costs against the job without giving them access to see what each persons billable rate is. (Since we use this in a corporate capacity, these billable rates are tied directly to salary information which - obviously - we don't want to share).

monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Harvest

Ease of use and the amount of training required to bring new users up to speed.
Alex F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A Great, Lightweight App Which Does What We Need It To

Revisado el 11/12/2018

Overall a very positive experience; the software is very simple to use and does what we need it to (allows us to invoice, view income reports and send client reminders on payments, as well as allow them to pay via card online, from anywhere in the world and for the funds to be filtered into our business bank account. Some limitations persist and I wish the company would listen to the community on such items as the lack of statements facility. However, they do offer a large number of external software integrations for proposals, contracts etc. which beefs out the utility and functionality of the software.

Puntos a favor

Harvest is a super-simple app which manages all our client payments and invoicing/reminders for our clients and integrates with Stripe for a seamless payment process. We use it every day and can bill clients in $ or other currencies easily, and provide them downloadable pdf's, payment portals and other functionality (using external app integrations) with ease.

Puntos en contra

The in-built feature set is quite limited. To get integration with contract software, proposal software etc. you need further subscriptions with other companies. It would be ideal if it was all built-in. Also, it's missing a huge feature which should be standard on all invoicing apps - The ability to send automated client statements. At any time we may have 5-20 invoices outstanding for some client accounts and, even after 4 years using Harvest we have to manually send links and individual invoice reminders. It's by far the biggest downside of the software and is a big limitation.

Haja C.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Elegant, Clean and Valuable Time Tracking App - A Staple Product

Revisado el 21/8/2018

This is a very clean, simple appearing, a non-intrusive app which is actually a very solid and powerful platform. It has the potential to be an indispensable part of modern project-based businesses.

Well, the answer is, this basic time tracking app solves several problems all at once. First of all, Harvest is available on all your devices and computers so, whenever you need to track time...voila there it is. It is super easy to set up and use, zero learning curve needed. It's nicely organized by client, so each project gets placed where it belongs. It has idle time detection to prevent inaccuracies. There are several options for arranging your time-based fees and you can even include your billable expenses. The information is not trapped in Harvest platform so you can import and export clients, invoices and other info to your other systems easily.

You can easily send email invoices directly from your time-keeping records and accept payments online with integrations. In addition to budgeting time, you can also track expenses for each project in order to stay on track, both financially and time management-wise. This software plus Forecast gives you the potential to be increasingly accurate with time estimates for your clients.

Once you take into account all of the software integrations and the API, you really have a valuable central point to manage your business. It helps that this software was developed by a team that had to solve these problems themselves. The company also seems to have good stewardship of the business in social justice and community arenas. I have not yet used the mobile app or API but I am definitely a fan of Harvest!

-Intuitive user interface
-Cute motivational quotes and illustrations
-Great native desktop experience on the Mac
-Wonderful integrations with other software, including Harvest's Forecast, Xero accounting and Stripe
-A multi-functional API and mobile apps (IOS and Android)!

Puntos en contra

- No automated sales tax - or integration with automated sales tax providers (Avalara, Tax Jar, etc.) on invoices
-Team pricing could be better and also would be great if there were a tier between free - two projects and unlimited projects.
-No offline functionality on the desktop

Fantastic time-tracking tool

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Especially after a recent update, I like how easy the timer is to work with. Simply select the project I'm working on and start the timer. While I'm working it stays on in the background. If I get called away from my desk for some reason, and I forget to stop the timer, it recognizes the inactivity and checks in with me upon return. That's super handy - if I was off the computer on a call related to the project, for example, one button click and it will continue timing including the 'inactive' time. If I got called off to a different project, I can easily put the minutes/hours of 'inactive' time on the appropriate project. If I got called away by something totally unrelated to work, I can toss the accumulated 'inactive' time and either keep working or stop the clock when I get back. It also sends an email reminder after several hours of inactive time - like when I quit working for the day and forget to clock out. No more guessing!

Puntos en contra

There is sometimes a disconnect between the desktop app and the website. I can't remember why but once in a while I'll have to check on the site while the app is running (like to read notes associated with a project) and there were some discrepancies. They always sorted themselves out, but for a couple minutes it was confusing. It's not a huge issue so long as you remember to give the site time update with the app.

Muhammad adil M.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Harvest

Revisado el 4/7/2021

One of the best tool to track my time on any task or project. The biggest feature is you can track it from your laptop, desktop or mobile, Very easy to manage and dashboard is well layered for easy access the different features. Invoicing is a very powerful feature you can always track and engage with your customer.

Puntos a favor

Reporting is a big asset especially virtually. you can easily assign task to individual developer or to the whole team. Track them what is going on and allocate and manage the budget. It is intelligent enough to suggest what part of your project is infected or going strong and you can make your decision accordingly.

Puntos en contra

Not very easy to work on it initially but once you are familiar with it then it is going along very nicely. There is need of improvement in there mobile app and also costing is bit tricky as rate change is not very helpful. Moreover for user or developer it is hard to catch his time sheet as summary is not very helpful.

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Time tracking made easy and simple.

Revisado el 20/11/2018

Easy tracking for freelancing and agency workflow. Amazingly simple!

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to use and set up. I've been using it for a few years now and it always works great. Harvest has a web platform and also a mobile app, both of them work great with no issues so far. The mobile app is very well done and has most of the features you can find on the desktop version.

It has a great feature that notifies you by email when you've forgotten your timer on for a long period of time. It also notices when you're not at the computer and asks you if want to add the time that you were away or subtracted from the current count.

You can edit previous counts and you can group them based on different categories you set up. It also works great with Asana. You can start a timer directly from within Asana, linking the Asana task to the Harvest timmer. It works very well.

Puntos en contra

I had two things to mention here that are not bugs or issues, just things that my current workflow would require for a smoother process.

1. I've been using Harvest with two teams / companies and I have to switch back and forth between their accounts which is a bit cumbersome.

2. I wish you could filter more precisely the weekly / monthly overview. I can't separate task and groups as much as I need, in order to get a better understanding of how much time has been tracked for a specific category.

• Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good for time tracking purposes

Revisado el 9/7/2020

Overall I found the software very straightforward and easily navigable - was able to use it for its intended purpose, and found that it made time tracking a lot more efficient and simple.

Puntos a favor

I used Harvest mainly for time tracking purposes at a past place of employment, and found the interface to be very easy to navigate. We were easily able to integrate corresponding tasks to the specified amount of time (ours was tracked on a minute by minute basis, so 0.7, 0.22, 0.59 etc). I also found it extremely handy to be able to have a stopwatch feature to track time when there are longer tasks (such as a meeting or a project that will take several hours in one stretch).

Puntos en contra

As mentioned above, though I found the stopwatch feature to be very efficient, it's not extremely practical for any role where you're touching multiple different projects at any given time (ex. an account or project manager). For a designer, this feature would be perfect. It would be interesting to see whether the same concept COULD be applied to a project management type job. Additionally, I found that it is extremely easy to forget to actually STOP the stopwatch feature, so more often than not I found myself with a task that ran over 500 minutes long because I forgot to manually adjust the feature. It may be helpful to implement some sort of feature that has a pop-up effect after 30mins or an hour, asking the user if they're still working on the specific task (like they do with some movie streaming services).

Respuesta de Harvest Traducir a español

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'll take note of your feature suggestions as our product team is consistently assessing how the product can improve. I definitely can see how a popup timer would be useful.

Thank you for your trust in Harvest!

Mathew T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The gold standard for timekeeping

Revisado el 21/4/2020

We've used harvest in the past and moved away to other products in the name of trying to fine one software suite that does it all: timekeeping, project management, chat, resource management, etc. Inevitably, we end up coming back to Harvest (alongside basecamp and slack) because it keeps things simple and does its job extremely well.

Puntos a favor

Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that's obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

Puntos en contra

This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We've tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there's nothing we don't like about it.