WeVideo

Software de edición de videos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 188

Rhonda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good for students, I have one complaint

See above

See above

Puntos a favor

I use this myself and manage as many as 85 projects at one time. I find it easy to use and explain. Most of my users are 12-14 years old. They do complex programs with interviews, live video, cut-aways, music and voice overs. We use it for podcasting as well. Each student does between 1-4 projects a quarter year of school.

Puntos en contra

Your new interface hides the sound bar so that it requires an additional click to find it. Making kids have a harder time with what was always their hardest thing to manage.
Your new interface hide where the edit is filed into a project so kids who open an edit and just start putting clips on the timeline are not building them in the assigned "shared with me project" which makes in impossible for me to monitor them or see their progress. You also do not have a mechanism to move an existing edit into a "project " file that was assigned to them. This leaves me in the unfortunate problem of either requiring them to rebuild the edit in the appropriate place, or finish the video (without shared video files) and without my supervision of the students work.

Daniel

An Incredibly Welcoming Online Video Editor

Revisado el 6/9/2022

WeVideo has been my school system's video editing tool for several years now, and I have been extremely happy with it. Using it with students for projects and morning announcements has been easy and fun, and it has even inspired some students to look more into video editing. The range of tools is great, and users can choose to dive in with greenscreen effects, stock footage, and more, or take a less overwhelming approach and use the simple video capture tool to take short videos and post it.

Puntos a favor

WeVideo is an excellent tool for video editing, both for those who are experienced in editing and those who are newer. The tool has several different modes, with the "Storyboard" mode showing a simpler window for those who are new, whereas the "Timeline" mode displays the editing screen in a similar way to many other editing tools. The software can easily click videos together and overlay text, stock images/videos, music, and more with an easy-to-use library and video track system. Working with others on the tool is also easy by creating a "Shared Project". There is even a classroom option for teachers to work with their students!

Puntos en contra

There are small tweaks that WeVideo could make to improve, such as their "Group" manager tool, but I've found every time I had an issue and sent in feedback, they changed it very quickly!

Kyle
Kyle
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not "pro" level

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Puntos a favor

The fact that it's all done online, is fantastic. The issue really is that there's no real growth allowed within this platform. I mean, for a YouTube Content Creator, you might be fine with this. Then again, you're probably gonna need to create snappier/fresher looking pieces than you'll be able to pull off here. Again, the ability to store where you are and what you're doing as well as all the components is a big plus (as long as you have a fast and dependable connection).

Puntos en contra

Since it's in the cloud, it's not as snappy as I'd hoped. In addition, you are reliant on the connection to be fast and dependable. Now most of us have that now, but still. A scary prospect sometimes. You're gonna be limited if you surpass the abilities you'll have available to you at the get go. Not a long term solution. For me anyway.

Jocelyn
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best video editor ever!

Revisado el 9/7/2021

It's been amazing, I've been using the platform for the last couple of months and I am planning on continue using it. It's great to know that I have a place where I can edit my class videos, create rooms for my students to add their own creations, not only videos but podcasts, GIFs and more, and share their insights in a fun way. WeVideo offered me a 30 day trial, then I bought the Education version and honestly it's totally worth it. I recommended this platform to some of my coworkers and they loved it as well.

Puntos a favor

I just love all the features WeVideo has to offer. You can merge videos into one, add transitions, text and different filters. One of the best parts is that you can do all this without any restriction from you smartphone and computer. Another amazing feature WeVideo has is that it includes an Education form of the platform, which allows me to create rooms where students can add their videos and watch videos I upload and edit throughout the platform.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, WeVideo is amazing and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I will definitely continue using this platform to create and edit videos.

Emily
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

The Best Introductory Online Video Editing Software

Revisado el 11/8/2020

WeVideo has been amazing for online teaching. I make tons of videos and recorded lessons for students, and while I don’t often need all of the bells and whistles WeVideo can offer, I love having the option and the quality of the videos I can make are never lacking. Every county doing online learning (and even the one’s that aren’t) should look into getting WeVideo for their teachers!

Puntos a favor

WeVideo has so many features that make it the optimal introduction to video editing for students or for adults who have yet to try their hands at editing. It is completely online, meaning you don’t have to download any large software files, and you can access your work online from any computer you can log in on. Users can edit in a normal timeline mode for those who have some experience, or you can use the storyboard mode which makes it easier to follow and edit for newer users. It has so much stock footage anyone can use, and even has themes that you can apply to the entire video that automatically add music, transitions, and title cards that fit a theme of your choice! Once you are more experienced, the depth of options this software can give you is impressive - from greenscreen and video effects to multiple track layering!

Puntos en contra

It’s hard to think of any issues with WeVideo! There are a lot of options, and it can get overwhelming if you search through all of the options before getting a base understanding of editing, but that can also be a benefit for those who want to explore or create high quality videos!

Joseph

It's the best

Revisado el 20/7/2020

100% amazing. Great customer service and a powerful product that gives my students authentic hands-on experiences with video.

Puntos a favor

Prior to WeVideo I had used iMovie and was pleasantly surprised to see that this was so much better. It's powerful, cloud based, and allows my students to collaborate seamlessly while making it possible for me to check out their work and give feedback. Privacy standards are set for student work as well. My students use this product every day for student news productions and it has given them a chance to exhibit their creativity for the entire school community to enjoy.

Puntos en contra

The only issue that I can think of is that it is missing the ability to screenshot frames of the video at this point.

Carol

WeVideo Rocks for Educators and Students

Revisado el 1/1/2021

I have loved using WeVideo. I teach a Broadcasting class, and it is very intuitive for our students. They pick up the basics very quickly, so that I can then focus on the creativity for my class.

Puntos a favor

My district adopted WeVideo and it has been a game changer for our students. It is easy to use, but full of features. Students can present their ideas in a creative way using the stock library of videos, images, and audio which is a huge plus compared to other video editing platforms. Teachers also use it to create presentations for teaching.

Puntos en contra

Until this year, the collaborative features were not working well. However, the most recent update solved that problem. Students can now work on a video together in real time. That is a game changer!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Asuntos internacionales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easy way tomake videos

Revisado el 4/1/2021

As I usually use it for academic projects it is okay to use the free version, but I would not use it for anything else, I don't like the water print on the final result.

Puntos a favor

It is pretty easy to create content with this software.

Puntos en contra

If you do not pay for it, you have a huge ugly water print in your video.

Aaron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

An excellent online cloud based video editing platform.

Revisado el 24/4/2018

Puntos a favor

My students can accesses their projects from any device anywhere in the world at anytime. I can access their projects and provide support through the cloud.

Puntos en contra

It is lacking in some important areas like keyframes. The functionality is pretty limited and some aspects like titles and transitions are rigid.

Greg
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy online video editing!

Revisado el 21/8/2020

My wife is a schoolteacher. She signed up to do a couple of online classes that were all video-based instruction. She needed to video herself teaching and inject graphics and title slides to complete the project. Rather than set up an expensive software install for two videos, we decided to try WeVideo, as recommended by the school. We were pleased with the outcome and recommend you try it.

Puntos a favor

WeVideo is easy to deploy and the interface is pretty intuitive...especially if you've ever done video editing in a normal non-linear editing interface. It easily integrates multiple tracks of video, audio, overlays, transitions and comes with royalty-free background music pre-bundled. Great for quick productions where you don't have high-tech demands. Recommend you get the free version first to see if it meets your needs. You can upgrade incrementally as needed.

Puntos en contra

Because I've used full-featured non-linear editing suites in the past, there were times where I felt a bit "constrained" in the WeVideo interface. I figured out how to do MOST of what I would do normally, but this isn't an expensive, full-featured tool...it is for consumers to be able to create quick videos with transitions and multiple tracks without breaking the bank. I can live with some constraints for that.

Nancy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So much fun and easy too

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Last spring I was scared of anything technical. I could use a computer for work with ease, but learning anything new was difficult - and troubleshooting??? Never! With remote learning forcing me to use more and more online tools, I've upped my game considerably. I'm now one of the teachers my co-workers come to for help! Wevideo has created a platform for me to use with my kids that makes them feel cool and accomplished. I am able to create videos that play for morning announcements in our school. Next year, I plan to begin a broadcasting course, and we will definitely be using Wevideo for our creation and editing.

Puntos a favor

The steps to creating a video on Wevideo are straightforward and easy to use. I have a classroom account and was able to show my 6th graders how to create videos. They took to it like fish to water and are creating great products.

Puntos en contra

It's difficult to have a group of kids working on the same video, but unable to be doing work at the same time. Only one student can be on the project doing editing at a time. It would also be great to be able to upload Google slides rather than having to upload a Screencastify version of the slides and edit from there.

Katrina
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best program for video editing in school environment

Revisado el 1/12/2020

Due to the simplicity of the program I find I am doing very little training on the program itself. The short "Help" videos are an excellent resource! The site is surprisingly stable. In fact I can recall the site going down once in the last 8 years I have used it!

Puntos a favor

I have been using WeVideo for 8 years. I have found nothing comparable for the price. Simple enough for elementary students to use, yet robust enough for the prosumer in your organization. Over the years WeVideo has worked consistently to improve the program by continually adding new features as requested by users. I have and will continue to recommend WeVideo to all.

Puntos en contra

WeVideo has worked diligently over the years to improve the program. Generally, new features are added when requested by users within months. New features are generally fairly stable, even in beta, and support is quick and consistent. I really don't have anything I disliked about the program.

Kevin
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Easily Integrates With Google

Revisado el 24/9/2020

So far, WeVideo has delivered a beginner-friendly editor that is easy to demo and fun for kids to create with. It even has a screencast feature if you don't have a full subscription to something like Screencastify.

Puntos a favor

This web-based editor makes teaching video production a breeze whether I'm in the classroom or teaching remotely. It provides access-anywhere collaboration and storage a reality for schools on a tight budget. An intuitive interface with a feel similar to the pricier pro NLEs provides a lot of bang for the buck, including color correction, chroma-key, and a stock library like I've never seen. The stock media is awesome! It integrates beautifully with Google Drive so media storage is not a problem and I can assign projects to individuals or groups with ease. I had my doubts, but this does the trick for an entry-level video class.

Puntos en contra

One thing I cannot do in WeVideo is unlink the audio from the video in a clip. This makes split edits (L- or J- cuts) a little more difficult by making you use a second video track. It's not the worst thing, but when I'm teaching how to smooth out a cut like the pros, who use FCP or Premiere, I have to add a caveat about the limitations of this NLE.

Fahim Shahriar
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Creating Video Content Made Easy.

Revisado el 15/7/2022

This tool makes my work easy. Just drag and drop, add and cut, use effects and transitions. Done! The video is ready for uploading . This is far the best option for editing videos. 2 words to describe it: Fast and Easy!

Puntos a favor

It is a very user friendly tool. Has enough features to make a proper video with ease. Contains an enormous media library to choose from. The fact that it doesn't require to be downloaded makes it even better.

Puntos en contra

There are a few drawbacks to be noticed. The text overlays don't have effects to add. The video playback is a bit laggy. And the main problem for me was the transitions. They should add more transitions in it.

Ryan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WeVideo is the best video creation tool for students and teachers!

Revisado el 20/7/2020

I have been using WeVideo with students for three years as well as using it to create my own videos. The students love how they can fully realize their creative vision when it comes to video creation and I love how easily I can create professional looking video lessons. It is an AWESOME application!

-It is very easy to use
-It is packed with features that make it extremely powerful
-It has a MASSIVE library of stock media that can be used in video creation
-It connects with cloud-based services like Google Drive for easy storage and upload
-They listen to the feedback of their users when making upgrades and adding features
-They have a great community of educators who share ideas and lessons

Puntos en contra

-No ability to crop image or video clips

Keith
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Best Video Editing Tool for Educational Use

Revisado el 20/7/2022

Puntos a favor

I have been using wevideo for 7+ years and love how easy the tool is and how students can quickly learn how to navigate the site. Wevideo provides a colaborative and engaging site so students can produce high quality video projects.

Puntos en contra

Only wish there was a spell checker option when creating title slides within the platform

Adam

Excellent Video Editing Software

Revisado el 26/6/2021

Puntos a favor

I think WeVideo is incredible. Using WeVideo over the past year, my students have come up with some of the most amazing short film, rap videos, and many other great assignments only made possible by the ease of use of WeVideo. This has revolutionized my teaching. Thank You!

N/A All good thanks.

Amanda

Best Tool on the Marker

Revisado el 29/8/2020

100% recommend to anyone!

100% recommend to anyone!

Puntos a favor

WeVideo is simply amazing for education. Students and teachers can work collaboratively on the work and have an outstanding outcome.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, I love it all! WeVideo is wonderful about customer service so if there is an issue, they are on i!

Julianne
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Perfect Editing Software for our District

Revisado el 31/7/2020

Puntos a favor

Constantly improving features; amazing support/events/ training/community. Compatible, user friendly!!

Puntos en contra

There are a few features available in (less user-friendly) editing software that are not available yet in WeVideo... yet.

Arianna

Excellent for video editing

Revisado el 12/7/2021

I am using Wevideo to edit my videos for the YouTube channel. I will use it next year with my students for education projects ;)

Puntos a favor

My overall experience with WeVideo is great. This is a very helpful tool for the creator. I will use with my stidents to create projects and involve my students

Puntos en contra

Absolutely nothing. Probably using it more I will find some problems. At the moment it's ok

Bruce
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A wonderful piece of software

Revisado el 13/7/2021

I absolutely love Wevideo! I am gladly paying for this software. I have used a lot of free and pay-for software that just doesn't match up.

Puntos a favor

If you are looking for video software that works seamlessly from your Android phone to Windows, this is the software. I purchased the tier that costs about 240 for the year, but you get so much for this price. The quality of the videos and the stock stuff that they offer for free is truly stunning. I recommend this software to newbies and professionals alike! You will not be disappointed!

Puntos en contra

It can be a lot to learn, but It is worth it if you want high-quality videos off the shelf.

Sarah

WeVideo on Chromebooks

Revisado el 15/2/2020

Solid, my teachers and students find it user friendly and it meets their needs!

Solid, my teachers and students find it user friendly and it meets their needs!

Puntos a favor

This platform allowed for my entire school to be able to create interesting video content as products to show their learning. We had been an Apple district but made the switch to Chromebooks for cost effectiveness. We needed an iMovie replacement and we found it in WeVideo.

Puntos en contra

I think the only difficulty is a transition to the Chromebook environment and knowing where to store content, pictures, sounds, etc to get it into the WeVideo platform. This isn't an issue with WeVideo per se- just a note of transition or adjustment period.

Alternativas consideradas

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razones para elegir WeVideo

Switched devices from MacBooks to Chromebook.

Razones para cambiar a WeVideo

Cost point, user interface
Matthew
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Essential In the Classroom

Revisado el 18/9/2020

It is an excellent program that supports both my students and teachers in my building.

Creation oriented
Easy to share and collaborate
Makes making videos simple

Puntos en contra

Does not allow for video cropping
Has a learning curve that is somewhat steep

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It's a mildly advanced, web based video maker software that is easy to pick up

Revisado el 15/7/2018

Easy to make video software for quick editing without a subscription

Easy to make video software for quick editing without a subscription

Puntos a favor

The software can be used by both beginners, intermediates and experts alike because of the ease of access it provides to all of its users. It's been easy to figure out all of the functions myself, as well as getting other users on it and functioning well also. Ease of access is key for it. It's also free to use for a certain amount of video you can make

Puntos en contra

The limit in using only 5 minutes of video for the free trial is nice, but it only allows for short form and quicker projects that the user wants to make. There's not a ton of variety in it's edits as well, and usually you can only make simpler text, transitions, backgrounds and etc. Not the level of variety and interconnectivitiy as Adobe Cloud and Premiere.

STEPHANIE
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Comprehensive Video Creator

Revisado el 29/4/2021

I have been happy with WeVideo. The free version has some nice options, but the premium is really fantastic.

Puntos a favor

WeVideo is a great tool for distance learning. It has a lot of great tools for creating and editing videos. It is useful for teachers as well as students. It provides multiple ways to export videos.

Puntos en contra

This site is a bit complicated at first. It has a lot of great tools but they can be confusing if you aren't sure how to use them.