OneLogin

Sistema de inicio de sesión único y de gestión de identidades basada en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Opiniones de 71

Pamela C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Revisado el 14/1/2018

Puntos a favor

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Puntos en contra

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kate D.
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

Revisado el 10/12/2021

Puntos a favor

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

Puntos en contra

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

• Industry: Seguros
  • Company size: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Revisado el 20/7/2020

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Puntos a favor

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Puntos en contra

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Derek D.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Seems useful, but is a pain

Revisado el 4/11/2021

Puntos a favor

It's nice having 'one login' for various software tools.

Puntos en contra

It was a pain to try to switch identifiers over after losing a cell phone. Sometimes access expires too quickly and have to go through the OneLogin process just to get to the site I wanted

Alexis R.
  • Industry: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

Revisado el 16/1/2020

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Puntos a favor

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Puntos en contra

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Neha P.
  • Industry: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

Revisado el 22/9/2020

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Puntos a favor

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Puntos en contra

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Brenna H.
  • Industry: Servicios para el consumidor

Easy VPN

Revisado el 20/7/2021

Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

Puntos a favor

ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Puntos en contra

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Patrick B.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros

Easy to use SSO

Revisado el 4/11/2021

Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

Puntos a favor

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

Andrew K.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use and get set up

Revisado el 10/8/2021

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

Puntos a favor

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

Puntos en contra

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Christina E.
  • Industry: Administración educativa

Revisado el 18/9/2021

It has worked great.

Puntos a favor

Downloading the app to my phone is easy. It integrates with Apple Watch for quick authentication.

Puntos en contra

Required reset by IT when I recent it a new phone.

Matthew I.
  • Industry: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Revisado el 24/3/2017

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Puntos en contra

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Kedar mendhurwar C.
  • Industry: Telecomunicaciones
  • Company size: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Revisado el 4/11/2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Puntos a favor

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Puntos en contra

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Alternativas consideradas

Okta, Centrify Identity Service y Auth0

Razones para cambiar a OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Ashlynn M.
  • Company size: 10.000+ empleados

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Puntos a favor

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Puntos en contra

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Sophie W.
  • Industry: Educación superior

Customizable, One-Step Access

Revisado el 9/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Puntos a favor

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Puntos en contra

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico P.
  • Industry: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Company size: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Access in simplicity and security

Revisado el 12/2/2021

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

John M.

• Asistencia al cliente

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Revisado el 31/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Puntos en contra

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Luke F.
  • Company size: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Revisado el 3/12/2019

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Puntos a favor

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
  • Industry: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Secure and flawless

Revisado el 17/8/2019

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Puntos a favor

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Puntos en contra

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Makes life so much easier!

Revisado el 12/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Puntos en contra

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

• Company size: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Revisado el 28/6/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Puntos a favor

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Puntos en contra

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

• Company size: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Revisado el 15/8/2018

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Puntos a favor

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

All my apps in one place

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Puntos a favor

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Puntos en contra

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Nicole P.
  • Company size: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Bad Customer Support

Revisado el 23/3/2020

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Puntos a favor

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Puntos en contra

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alternativas consideradas

LastPass y Okta

Razones para cambiar a OneLogin

I was familiar with the platform and it was generally easy to use.