Soapbox

Rapid authoring for facilitated training

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 10

Kristine
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Major up-leveled my trainings

Revisado el 7/10/2021

Soapbox was one of the most useful training tools I have used. Overall I would use this product daily or weekly.
Even though I don’t have access to it anymore because I only used the trial I am looking forward to talking my supervisors into buying it. It also made me make better training in my own because it’s a new way of thinking about training engagement backed by research and a lot of experience.

Puntos a favor

This product made me think of trainings in a new way. I loved all the options for different activities to work with getting information using a variety of learning modalities.
decreased my training planning time by more than half plus made them much more organized and engaging.

Puntos en contra

The price was inhibitive for my small government funded program.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

Thank you so much for this feedback! Our goal is to help people think in a different way! We're sorry the price was prohibitive. At the beginning of the COVID pandemic we dropped the price so maybe it is worth a second look?

Christopher
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Innovative and Great value

Revisado el 10/12/2021

It really is designed to train your employees by communicating your company's strengths and encourage the user to calibrate the output to meet your needs and expectations.

Puntos a favor

The software is initiative, creative and flexible. The strengths of the product lay in the basics that's it's designed to be useful and move your company forward, not just an app you use sometimes.

Puntos en contra

Any feature I've missed had been adapted and added in updates. The team behind it is constantly working on improvements.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

Christopher, thank you for your kind words!

Derek
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Endurance Learning

Revisado el 29/10/2021

Puntos a favor

We work with El to provide training and customer on boarding support and they have great experience in this area. El also provides the tools and resources to deliver the necessary courses and programs that they support.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything negative to note

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback! Both EL (Endurance Learning) and Soapbox strive to provide the best possible tools and resource for training. We're happy to hear that it is has been a positive experience.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Soapbox is a time saver!

Revisado el 25/10/2021

Soapbox saves us time as well as creative energy by giving us the framework and activity ideas for learning sessions. Although we use our own branded PowerPoint slides, we can still use some of that suggested content as well. It is a tool that is well worth the money, just in time saved for us!

Puntos a favor

There are so many things to like about Soapbox. On my team we have people with varying levels of experience in instructional design, and Soapbox makes it easy for all of us to use it to whatever extent we want. For some more experienced people, we may only use it for laying the foundation and getting ideas, but for less experienced people it may be used as the single source for creating learning sessions. I love that it factors in all of the elements of the session like the time and delivery method, and it's super helpful for creating learning objectives.

Puntos en contra

My only criticism would be the lack of options for alternate activities. In my most recent Soapbox project, I didn't love the initial idea for an activity, and there were only 3 or 4 options for alternatives.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

It is wonderful to hear that people of varying skill levels are using Soapbox successfully. We're always adding new activities so I hope that you'll start to see more alternative activities that work for your presentations.

Gary
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Software

Revisado el 28/10/2021

Puntos a favor

This software makes us much more productive and I would recommend it.

Puntos en contra

I would encourage you to continue developing additional features.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback! I hope our roadmap doesn't disappoint!

caroline
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for someone new to training role

Revisado el 25/10/2021

I'm new to my training role and needed guidance with writing learning objectives and keeping my training interesting and interactive, especially in our current all-virtual environment. Soapbox was extremely helpful with this as well as timing, variety of activity, and creating a facilitator guide (my boss LOVED that).

Puntos a favor

guidance for writing learning objectives, variety of activities, consideration of virtual platforms and their capabilities; facilitator guide

Puntos en contra

unable to select activities 'a la carte'

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

We're so happy we made you look good to your boss! :-) Our goal is to make every person who uses Soapbox better at their job!

Janice
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The Training Designer's Friend!

Revisado el 26/10/2021

Soapbox really helped me to add variety to my training delivery.

Puntos a favor

I tremendously appreciated the numerous new ideas that Soapbox gave me for making my training more interactive. They took my learning objectives and offered activities that supported, or could be easily adapted to support them.

Puntos en contra

At the time I used the trial, the system was not yet set up for online delivery. Looking forward to trying it again soon now that they do. Also, I couldn't refresh or reload an activity option that I accidentally deleted.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

We're so excited to get you back into Soapbox to see all the updates we made!

Rhonda
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Struggle with IT in Healthcare during Pandemic - Great software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - no time...

Revisado el 25/10/2021

Very good the little bit I've had time to use it.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the ones that were created already - Zoom etc. Made it easier to see the big picture of how the software could function.

Puntos en contra

With working in Healthcare IT during pandemic have not had the time to use this software to its fullest. Very sad on my part but no time this past year.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

I'm sorry you haven't had time to use it. Let us know if there is anything we can do to support you!

Laurie
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Early Childhood Educator

Revisado el 20/10/2021

It has been an asset to have this program. I do a lot of training and it is very helpful!

Puntos a favor

I love the organizational ability it gives me. Sometimes my thoughts get all mixed up and being able to organize my presentation is so helpful! I also love that it gives me strategies and activities.

Puntos en contra

I am in the early childhood field and sometimes it was a little hard to adapt activities to people in my audiences.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

It is great to hear about how Soapbox is helping. Our goal is to always help people find a faster, more clear path to training sessions. Early childhood educators are some of our most dedicated customers and we hope we can continue to refine the content to make it even more valuable to you.

Kim
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Soapbox - very helpful

Revisado el 25/10/2021

Great, creative ideas. Even if I don’t use everything that is selected for my presentation, it gives me a great starting point to create my own information and training materials.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, creativity. There was so much information that is available, and I can pick and choose what I like.

Puntos en contra

Lots of information to fill out prior to the slides/ideas population occurs.

Respuesta de Endurance Learning Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the feedback! We agree that Soapbox is one of a kind. We are always trying to make it easier to get to the end result of having a great presentation and will keep working to make that process go even faster.