Octopus CRM

4,6 (271)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de generación y gestión de clientes potenciales

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 1/7/2020

muy bueno en general

muy bueno en general

Puntos a favor

Facil de usar, parece que las acciones las realiza una persona real

Puntos en contra

Valor elevado, estaria bueno que sea un poco mas economico

Geoff
Geoff
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Octopus CRM A big plus for growing Linkedin

Revisado el 16/7/2021

My overall experience with Octopus CRM has been awesome. I will continue to use it.

Puntos a favor

I like the CRM feature and my ability to pick the contacts that I want to interact with.
It is also very simple to use.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I forget the process to execute software. There should be something in the program that steers you in the right direction without having to watch a tutorial.

• Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Very Good

Excellent! The best.

Excellent! The best.

Puntos a favor

Much easier & Simpler than LinkedIn Helper.

Puntos en contra

Compaigns can only send message, not attachment or pictures.

Compaigns management is not very idea.

Christoph

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Cheap alternative to better solutions

Puntos a favor

- Eays to use: The product is easy to use and you can get connections fairly easy.
- Cloud based: It is secure because it is cloud-based

Puntos en contra

- Import restrictions: You are not able to import more than 1.000 contacts at once.
- No additional customization: There is no way for you to use custom tags in the connection request, only the predefined ones. That is a huge problem because it really restricts the personalization you can do
- No inbox feature: To get back to replies you have to go into LinkedIn. An the LinkedIn inbox sucks.

Octopus CRM Review

Revisado el 16/6/2021

Overall its wonderful experience managing business with the CRM/Software. I definitely recommend it for my friends and contacts.

Puntos a favor

Contacts/ Customers love to get personalized messages, they love their endorsement follow up messages.

Puntos en contra

Little bit problematic in managing contact while emailing and sending other communication

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great option, wish it were a bit more!

Revisado el 12/6/2020

I'm just trying to connect with more people in my industry and it's been great with a greater than 50% connect rate

Puntos a favor

It is the easiest to use of all the others I tried. I like the separate tab and the status indicator. Super easy to use, set and forget.

Puntos en contra

It seems to decide on it's own when I've reached the limit for visits, which I don't believe LinkedIn limits. So I wish it would allow unlimited visits.
It's also not always "smart" when it comes to parsing names. Some people add an emoji before their name or have a two name first name. It allows you to edit, which is nice - but I wish it were slightly smarter. It does change all caps names to case caps.

Nela
Nela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A simple mailer with limited functionality

Revisado el 23/10/2023

It is not visible how many responses to messages were received in the statistics. The support service responds within a day.

Puntos a favor

Suitable for automating the mailing process

Puntos en contra

Very limited functionality even in the paid plan

Best LinkedIn Marketing Tool Available

Revisado el 17/6/2020

10/10 really great. Been in contact with support multiple times, and every time was pleasant.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to use. The dashboard is clean, support is amazing, I could write a novel here.

Puntos en contra

Slows down computer when running a campaign

• Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly recommend for relationship building

Revisado el 5/6/2020

No complaints, I've already recommended it to several people. So happy I happened to find it.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set-up and get going. Love that I can reach tons of people at a time; saves TONS of time, and you have the ability to customize messages with certain keys.

Puntos en contra

Just wish there were more filterable/reviewable columns, such as Title and Company, so that when you're going through your imported list, you can delete or prioritize based on your targets.

Alex
Alex
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Saved Me Hours

Revisado el 12/6/2020

Honestly what sold me was the customer service I received when on my free trial, they even extended the trial when I couldn't use it because I COULD NOT get it to work. Which was great.

Puntos a favor

This software took my manual process and allowed me to triple my productivity in about 1/4 of the time. East to generate leads using this software.

Puntos en contra

It had a bit of a learning curve to get used to but once you got it, it was great.

Nicholas
Nicholas

Work smarter not harder

Revisado el 23/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Having never really used a CRM before, I decided upon Hubspot simply because so many people swear by it. The integration google eco-system and linked in is very straight forward. It really has made life for me much, much easier.

Puntos en contra

To date, I don't have any complaints about any aspect of the software.

Jonathan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent capabilities for the price

Revisado el 12/6/2020

Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Puntos en contra

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet).

A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as
IF <contact> HAS <volunteer/charity> INSERT <dynamic text with name of charity>.

Result =. <message text> + “it’s so cool that you support <charity organization>, I love their mission”

Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Rick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use.
If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication...

Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use.
If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication tool just try it. The free trial is full featured.

Puntos a favor

This is going to look like a shill. All five stars and 10/10 recommendations but this app is great. It’s 1/5 the cost of competitive products I evaluated and it had a free trial so I dove in. Everything works as promised. I particularly like the export capabilities. It’s way easier to get prospect info out of Octopus than LinkedIn. #1 tool in my prospecting toolbox

Puntos en contra

The only con is their support is in Europe (Poland?) so for North American users there is a bit of a delay if you have questions. However their videos are excellent and plentiful so it’s unlikely you will ever need help.

Pablo
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Octopus does what they promesss

Revisado el 14/9/2021

I was looking for an affordable and simple way to mass prospecting Linkedin. Octopus is a very good short-term option. It is not precisely a CRM, but it helps a lot to keep track of your prospecting efforts.

Puntos a favor

Octopus meets the expectations of what they offer: automatize four things when prospecting Linkedin: Connect, Message, Visit and Endorse. It really simple, no training needed, in few minutes one can start prospecting.

Puntos en contra

Limited flexibility to edit pipelines and prospects labeling

Alternativas consideradas

Price and simplicity
Jenna
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you need to make connections in a new field, this is the way

Revisado el 12/6/2020

I have really enjoyed the program and wish I had learned about this years ago when I was starting out in the sales world.

Puntos a favor

I liked the fact that you could quickly and easily identify your targets then send them personalized messages with merged fields.

Puntos en contra

I wish you could merger more of the info into the messaging and the drip emails were easier to set up. I would also like to be able to download all of the data from one place to review.

Miguel

Octopus CRM Review

Revisado el 13/6/2020

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to import profiles and connect with people. I have not had one problem using this software nor any negative effects on my LinkedIn profile. With other softwares, I have had problems on my account. I also love being able to create campaigns that you can set up to connect, message, and follow up with people!

Puntos en contra

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using the software!

Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very reasonably priced and easy to use

Revisado el 26/6/2020

I have been extremely happy since day one, I think it's very reasonably+ priced and super easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I really like how I can create a funnel for multiple touches with potentially new clients.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a bulk removal of older still pending connection invites so I wouldn't have to remove them one by one.

Damian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Taking outbound sales lead gen into our own hands

Revisado el 22/6/2020

really excellent!

really excellent!

Went from outsourcing our lead gen to 3rd party companies with very underwhelming results .

We now have a solid sales pipeline which we built ourselves with using octopus

Puntos a favor

- Super easy to use in collaboration with linkedin sales nav.
- Really easy to organise and maintain solid sales pipelines
- Great way to find new target industries
- Super easy to manage team performance
- Great development model (new tools all the time)
- Customer support team very responsive

Puntos en contra

Was a little clunky when i started using it but now the process is much more streamlined

Would like to be able to view my dashboard/ organise other campaigns while one is working

Jennie
  • Sector: Seguros

A Time Saver!!

Revisado el 12/6/2020

As a recruiter, Octopus has streamlined the way I contact prospects. I used to spend all day looking at profiles and connecting and would have to maintain lists of people I wanted to talk to then wait for their connection acceptance to send a message. With Octopus I can send out connections to the filtered group of people of my choosing, Octopus adds them to a separate message list once we've connected and I can message hundreds with the click of one button. This has saved me so much time!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use Octopus. There are plenty of tutorial videos that make it easy to understand how to properly use the software. Very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more information about the dashboard page and the statistics shown there. I see the bar graph, but wonder what each value is and how I can improve my numbers.

davy
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

My Review for Octopus CRM

Revisado el 26/6/2020

This software allows me to be closer to my prospects and convert them more easily into customers.

Puntos a favor

what I like most is its simplicity and efficiency (I offer online training and have made sales through it)

Puntos en contra

I can't say there's anything I don't like. I think the software is very well done. Please keep it simple !

Hanzllah

CRM Review

Revisado el 17/6/2020

my overall experience have been good when it comes to using this CRM.

my overall experience have been good when it comes to using this CRM.

Puntos a favor

I like the funnel building and how easy things go into place.

Puntos en contra

I wish the following up feature was a bit better. For example, create a full amount of followup sequence for just 1 piticular person.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

next gen linked in outreach

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Puntos a favor

it is so easy to create a multiple message response based on if someone responds or not and view stats that no other app has, very well done

Puntos en contra

the download needs to be like a matrix, so that I an download all times and campaigns and days, and Its all there

Dietrich

Liking OctopusCRM

Multiple connection requests and messaging sequences

Multiple connection requests and messaging sequences

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of features, mainly the ability to create different funnels or sequences.

Puntos en contra

It's relatively new so layout and features keep on changing but somehow they seem to just get better

Daryl

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Makes automating your outreach easier

Revisado el 14/6/2020

It's helped me spend more time interacting with prospects instead of finding them and connecting.

Puntos a favor

The built-in protection for your account and the reporting. The time savings are HUGE though.

Puntos en contra

Transferring between campaigns is not difficult but not obvious at first. It works flawlessly though.

Ryan

Gamechanger

Revisado el 12/6/2020

I love it. I will be hiring an assistant soon, and will easily be able to train them how to use this software.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love this software. It has turned 20 hours of work marketing per week into 2, allowing me to focus on so many other things. It is intuitive, organized, and very affordable. It pays for itself 100 times over every month, as I can save time and reach out to so many more people very efficiently.

Puntos en contra

So far, I haven't seen anything major that I dislike. If I could recommend an improvement, I would like to see it be a little more obvious how campaigns are linked so you know you have the right workflow.