Octopus CRM

Software de generación y gestión de clientes potenciales

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 260

Julian "juliano" A.

Muy bueno

Revisado el 1/7/2020

muy bueno en general

Puntos a favor

Facil de usar, parece que las acciones las realiza una persona real

Puntos en contra

Valor elevado, estaria bueno que sea un poco mas economico

Ryan W.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

Revisado el 24/6/2020

From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

Puntos a favor

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call.

From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

Puntos en contra

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Toufik O.

Octopus the best afordable CRM

Revisado el 12/6/2020

Mass mailing with personalization of emails

integration with Sales navigator and Discovering org

Puntos en contra

Could be nice to have a kind of an easy transfer and duplication mode from our old CRM

Dynamics 365

Razones para elegir Octopus CRM

Do not have the capacity to synchronize with Linkedin in for eg

Software anterior

Dynamics 365
Jared C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

No Automation

Revisado el 11/1/2022

Customer service is horrible. I was forced to upgrade because the lowest version had extremely limited features. Upon upgrading to "premium" I mistakenly clicked the annual option for the upgrade. I didn't realize for a week until the annual subscription posted on my account!!

I explained what happened to customer service and they refused to adjust despite still being in the first month of an annual subscription!

This shows me they have little faith in their product to keep customers coming back, I think they're right.

I'm not pleased with their customer service or the application. Now I'm out nearly $300 for something I used for 2 weeks and will never use again.

Stay away!

Puntos a favor

I would not recommend this product. It puts leads in buckets.

Puntos en contra

Every single actions needs to be connected to another action. You have to manually move leads from one section to another to get the application to work. This is not automation but more of manual lead sequence management.

The tool requires you to have the linkedin up and running and often times takes over multiple chrome tabs.

There are no features worth having at any of the levels but premium. Even with premium you spend quite a bit of time setting up the "automation".

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

good cloud choice

Revisado el 24/3/2022

happy with clould native nature of the software and it is ease of use but sad with its limited features

Puntos a favor

best option for the could interested people, could is a new trend in the market and they have been known for this for a while, they have a good pricing option and nice interface

Puntos en contra

Education-related files are limited so if you are in troube it is hard to find the answer

Tyler C.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Total game changer

Revisado el 22/6/2020

LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

Puntos a favor

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

Puntos en contra

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

HubSpot Marketing Hub y Zoho CRM

Razones para cambiar a Octopus CRM

It was the right timing and the getting started videos were easy to understand.
Michelle F.

A MUST HAVE tool

Revisado el 22/6/2020

I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

Puntos a favor

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

Puntos en contra

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Jason F.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

Puntos en contra

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Pablo V.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Octopus does what they promesss

Revisado el 14/9/2021

I was looking for an affordable and simple way to mass prospecting Linkedin. Octopus is a very good short-term option. It is not precisely a CRM, but it helps a lot to keep track of your prospecting efforts.

Puntos a favor

Octopus meets the expectations of what they offer: automatize four things when prospecting Linkedin: Connect, Message, Visit and Endorse. It really simple, no training needed, in few minutes one can start prospecting.

Puntos en contra

Limited flexibility to edit pipelines and prospects labeling

Phantombuster

Razones para elegir Octopus CRM

Costs

Price and simplicity
Roman M.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me...

Revisado el 26/6/2020

I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Puntos a favor

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

Puntos en contra

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Mouad A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Got the basics done right

Revisado el 22/6/2020

If you don't need A/B testing or a step by step workflow. OctopusCRM is functional and simple to use.

Puntos a favor

It's simple and fast to get setup and start using. Although there is a tiny learning curve, there is always a video tutorial or training available.

Puntos en contra

Lacks an intuitive workflow/funnel builder and A/B testing messages.

Zopto

Razones para cambiar a Octopus CRM

Better value through targeted discount.
Terry D.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Absolutely the best!

Revisado el 2/6/2020

I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option.

I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage in actual conversations that have led to product demos, trials, and a few purchases of our SaaS platform that sells for over five figures.

Anyone that says you cannot generate sales on LinkedIn is wrong. The reason "they" are wrong is because "they" don't have a connection, awareness, engagement, conversion system in place. Octopus helps automate a lot of that process. But you still need to understand your audience and how to solve their problems.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

Puntos en contra

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Glen C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for making targeted connections on LinkedIn

Revisado el 12/6/2020

This is helping me to build a really good database of targeted connections. Means my marketing messages i put out on LinkedIn are getting in front of significant numbers of my key targets. I have managed to add more than 2000 new connections in a very short time, and it is helping me to increase my success rate as many people see me connected to their peers. I have seen my acceptance rate hit close to 60% some days - thats another 60 connections added in a single day - AUTOMATICALY. I need to add that these are first time connection requests that are being successful - on my first time reaching out to them - 60% of peope connect. It's incredible.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to build a target list and then just chip away at it each day automatically. It also automatically stops me from doing too much and raising flags with LinkedIn. I am sending 100 connecrtions a day and having a success rate of >30%

Puntos en contra

The ability to easily manage and export to a mass mailing system. It would also be really handy if all of the contacts data fields available from LinkedIn were grabbed - Phone number etc where available.

Jonathan P.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent capabilities for the price

Revisado el 12/6/2020

Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Puntos en contra

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet).

A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as
IF <contact> HAS <volunteer/charity> INSERT <dynamic text with name of charity>.

Result =. <message text> + “it’s so cool that you support <charity organization>, I love their mission”

Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Frank B.

Perfect for contact

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Puntos a favor

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Puntos en contra

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email

LinkedIn Jobs

Razones para cambiar a Octopus CRM

Ease of use and execution
Andres V.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

A great help

Revisado el 22/6/2020

As a recruiter, it is very important for me to be able to send a large number of messages or add many specific contacts. It helped me a lot in achieving a higher volume of sent messages, which improved my candidate sourcing process. It is very easy to use, and that is very important

Puntos a favor

This tool helped me a lot in the growth of my LinkedIn network. It would be very useful to have personalization tools in message sending

Puntos en contra

it would be very useful to add search functions that LinkedIn free does not provide, as well as customization in the automation of sending messages

Rick H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use.
If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication tool just try it. The free trial is full featured.

Puntos a favor

This is going to look like a shill. All five stars and 10/10 recommendations but this app is great. It’s 1/5 the cost of competitive products I evaluated and it had a free trial so I dove in. Everything works as promised. I particularly like the export capabilities. It’s way easier to get prospect info out of Octopus than LinkedIn. #1 tool in my prospecting toolbox

Puntos en contra

The only con is their support is in Europe (Poland?) so for North American users there is a bit of a delay if you have questions. However their videos are excellent and plentiful so it’s unlikely you will ever need help.

Ovidiu C.

Great product for LinkedIn automation

Revisado el 6/2/2021

Octopus CRM is our favorite tool when it comes to lead generation on LinkedIn and the overall experience with it is really good.

Puntos a favor

What I like about Octopus that it's very simple to learn, understand and use. Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.

Puntos en contra

I use Octopus CRM daily for more than a year and what I have noticed is that they don't really update their products, which is a great product but there is always room for improvement.

Nicola P.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best if not the best CRM for LinkedIn

Revisado el 17/6/2020

I like it a lot for a CRM especially the ease of use and automation when it comes to connected and sending messages on LinkdIn. A good part of my business comes from LinkdIn and this software cuts my time in half!

Puntos a favor

Simplicity and automation is key is what makes this software work great.

Puntos en contra

Maximum 1000 searches not a fan about that. It should be unlimited because I have over 10k followers.

Javier F.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I had used other softwares

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Its been good but i am wanting the features i mentioned above as this would make it easier for us to use

Puntos a favor

the ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills

Puntos en contra

I dont like how you have to mannually go to each message and select how many you want to send.

It would be a massive massive improvement if you could set a delay on when the message sent and therefore have the whole funnel completely automated For example step send connection. Step 2 send 3 days later. Step 5 send 3 days later etc.

That would be fantastic....you can do this automation on other software

The second thing would be really good if you could group all steps under one funnel. This would make it really easy to split test and create seperate funnels .

You would have a really valuable CRM and would be a fetaure i would pay extra for.

Henrique D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Totally recommend for outbound approach

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Software is great. Whoever is not using it is wasting time.

Puntos a favor

Works best when you use it with a friendly approach versus being the annoying sales person. I send 100 requests a day and get about 30 in return.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was way that the data would stay saved even after I've cleared the processed contacts. I have to delete those lists so that I can forward new contacts to other lists (without duplicating).

Jenna V.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you need to make connections in a new field, this is the way

Revisado el 12/6/2020

I have really enjoyed the program and wish I had learned about this years ago when I was starting out in the sales world.

Puntos a favor

I liked the fact that you could quickly and easily identify your targets then send them personalized messages with merged fields.

Puntos en contra

I wish you could merger more of the info into the messaging and the drip emails were easier to set up. I would also like to be able to download all of the data from one place to review.

Stephen D.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Fantastic Tool for LinkedIn Outreach

Revisado el 17/6/2020

5 Star Software. Lots of Value, and an user-friendly interface.

Puntos a favor

I have used numerous LinkedIn tools to connect with users and send personalized messages but none of them come close to Octopus. I love how the interface acts as a CRM and stores who you've sent messages to and what the message says. It helps out tremendously with my outreach and automating repetitive tasks.

Puntos en contra

The flow of the automation could be a little more easily defined, but nonetheless, it works great!

Miguel B.

Octopus CRM Review

Revisado el 13/6/2020

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to import profiles and connect with people. I have not had one problem using this software nor any negative effects on my LinkedIn profile. With other softwares, I have had problems on my account. I also love being able to create campaigns that you can set up to connect, message, and follow up with people!

Puntos en contra

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using the software!

Hanne V.

Better practices

Revisado el 18/6/2020

My overall experience has been very good, except for those details that I think would make the lead attraction work process even easier and more controlled from start to finish.

What I would most like is to have an option where I can configure the time that I give to wait for each process of the campaign until launching the next one.
THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Puntos a favor

What I liked the most is the ease of automating and the personal nature of each of its processes. It has allowed me to increase my number of contacts greatly and in an optimized way.

Puntos en contra

I think my strongest suggestion would be if there was a calendar that would allow me to see the progress of each of my campaigns from the different buyer people, and take my programming on a scheduled basis so as not to get lost along the way.
Another detail is that suddenly I have not been able to link the process follow-up. "Presentation, thanks for connecting, corporate mail, farewell" in a simple way.