VideoProc Converter

Video processing and transcoding solution

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 13

Nikhil
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect software with lots of features

Revisado el 28/7/2021

VideoProc lets me edit my videos with much ease. I have been using this software for one year almost and haven't experienced many troubles. It lets me use my system while editing and rendering videos and doesn't interrupt my workflow. Overall I would recommend everyone to use this software if you want to try it from scratch.

Puntos a favor

Overall: I have a very nice experience using VideoProc. It's the most compact and simple software with a highly user-friendly interface. It also provides value for its money. I would totally recommend it to every new user.

Pros:
1. Very simple to use and understand interface.
2. Output speeds are tremendously good with 4k quality
3. it can be used for very simple editing and as well as for other video effects, watermarks, etc.
4. Also comes with great templates already.
5. Does not load your pc with unnecessary programs running at the backend.
6. user-friendly tools all in one place, from screen recording to downloading videos and then editing them.
7. Even low-end devices can run this software with ease.

Puntos en contra

Cons:
1. Lacks tutorial which makes it time-consuming for new users.
2. Download speeds drop down sometimes and fluctuate very often.
3. While rendering video. causes minor lag within the software.
4. Lacks new features and additional features which are relevant these days

Ryan Rey
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for my video productions needs

Revisado el 8/3/2021

As a freelancer, I am creating video for advertising purposes for my client’s products and online shop.

Puntos a favor

Amazing templates and effects. very user friendly and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it causes minor lag and drop rate on my computer especially when rendering. I'm sure its not the applications' fault.

Jim
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not as advertised

Revisado el 2/6/2020

The software seemingly worked in its trial version. Once purchased, the deshake function did not work on any videos. Error logs, hardware logs and general logs sent to these people together with the video has not resulted in any solutions. Waiting for them to confirm a refund is being processed via their "30 day guarantee" although they balk at returning your money. I would avoid this product and this company. Customer service is terrible.

Puntos a favor

Compact, simple - must use other apps first and then use this one

Puntos en contra

Doesn't work as advertised - customer support is non-existent

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best video editing software I’ve found

Revisado el 29/12/2018

I am a standup comedian and having high quality videos is very important; with VideoProc I get just that.
It’s so easy to use that it took me no time at all after installing before I was editing my first video. Unlike other programs, it has amazing 4K quality output at the fastest speed I’ve seen.
In the past I’ve had to find and download a separate video downloader in order to grab videos from the web but VideoProc has one built in, which is incredibly helpful.
Whether you’re using it for professional videos or just to create content for fun, VideoProc is a must have.

Puntos a favor

All of the options. From simple editing to adding watermarks, music and captions to the fact that it offers 4 toolboxes; Video, Recorder, DVD and Downloader. This is hands down my new favorite video editing software.

Puntos en contra

I honestly have no complaints. I can’t think of anything I would change.

Farhan Mubasshir
  • Sector: Software informático

Easy, Simple,Less Time consuming

Revisado el 22/4/2021

I think it's a good software for me to edit my youtube videos faster within short period of time which helps me to regulate my daily routine much better.

Puntos a favor

This software is best for those who are looking for easy, simple, and quality video editing. It is also quick enough to consume less time and overall I can use it to edit any high definition videos that I record on my Android and video camera. It does have a watermark but overall I would say it's one of the most family-friendly and quality full video software.

Puntos en contra

I think some users do find it hard to navigate how to add a landscape, Portrait, or Night Mode properly, which I think can be fixed if there is built-in a tutorial in the software.

Carl
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

video proc a great alternative

Revisado el 18/7/2019

I have the benefit of getting my videos online.you do not have to go live to produce quality videos.

Puntos a favor

My web cam went out,but when I found video proc I no longer use my webcam.i can video all my speeches,and recordings,and save them on my computer for future activities. even if you do have a webcam it is good to have for a get by

Puntos en contra

the downloads are a little slow,but I take my time with my videos,and while it dowloads I can prepare another video aftewards

Gary
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

VideoProc can do it all

Revisado el 10/5/2021

I primarily record audio and video with my phone, and sometimes the file isn't compatible with some of the things I need to use it for. VideoProc solves that and more. I also love the download feature, as well as the ability to record my screen and share it with others. Highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

There are so many features to this free video software! From converting video and audio files from one format to another, to screen recording, to downloading online video files, this program has about everything you need. Plus, it's really user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

I initially thought that you could edit audio and video files with this program, but it's mainly a conversion/download/screen recorder.

Dell
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Swiss Army knife of video / audio processors

Revisado el 4/2/2020

I use video processing daily. I have several different programs but this one is by far the best. multiple functions that I used to use different programs for are now done all in one. Every function works perfectly.
video conversion (AVI or MP4 to MKV). takes minutes not hours.

lots of functions

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple Video Formatter

Revisado el 6/3/2019

Puntos a favor

This software is very convenient and easy to use for editing and formatting high resolution videos .

Puntos en contra

The software is slightly limited on the amount of editing it is able to preform.

NELINI
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

VideoProc for Video editing

Revisado el 17/8/2020

It is really easy. Simple.

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to install and use. I have used this software to cut a video. I followed a YouTube video tutorial and It was really easy.

Puntos en contra

You are given very limited access for free trial. You are required to purchase this software if you need to edit larger video files.

Natalie
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Limited & disappointing

Revisado el 13/9/2021

Big disappointment. Seemed so promising. Would not recommend.

Puntos a favor

It offers a good range of features & you can edit videos in multiple ways in one go - i.e. cut, resize, adjust colour & add watermark. Customer service are responsive.

Puntos en contra

You can only cut to a whole second, not milliseconds. There is no transition to blend cuts. Often the soundtrack gets out of sync & right now they have a bug where even realigning the sound doesn't work, so I have non working software.

Frederic
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Nice video program

Revisado el 5/6/2020

Recording my screen for youtube videos

Puntos a favor

I use for recording my screen while I give a tutorial. So that I like the most, also the program is cheap.

Puntos en contra

not many possibilities for editing afterwards, you should use Adobe premiere or after effects then....

Ionel Razvan
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

VideoProc

Revisado el 8/4/2020

I was processing utility videos that needed to be sent to my customers.

Puntos a favor

A very easy to use software for video processing, useful when you need video output at some standards.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't work on Linux. I've been tried few versions now, but I was forced to let it down and use another software.