KineMaster

4,6 (79)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de edición de video para Android e iPhones

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

kinemaster

Revisado el 13/3/2023

Puntos a favor

cuando recien lo empece a utilizar estaba bien pero tenia muy pocas y aun sigue teniendo pocas

Puntos en contra

no hay muchas funciones para poder editar

Harshit
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Kinemaster Review

Revisado el 30/9/2022

My Overall Experience Was Good. I Use Kinemaster From Past 3 year I have Not any Problem Kinemaster regularly come with new features.

Puntos a favor

There Is A Lot Features For Vedio Editing In Android I don't Think There Is Another App Which have This Features. I Like Transition And Effects Of This App.

Puntos en contra

There Is No Feature Of Masking Vedio. it Difficult To Switch App Just For Masking Vedios And It Also Impact Quality Of Vedios.

Lalit
  • Sector: Internet

Kinemaster Honest Review

Revisado el 23/10/2021

Puntos a favor

For Altering little clasps or extensive recordings KineMaster is ideal. Video clasps can be embedded in series and equal for altering viably. KineMaster has every one of the important elements for altering recordings. Why altering should be possible rapidly is on the grounds that above all else it is in android like you can alter whenever anyplace with telephone. You can embed recordings, pictures, cut illustrations, enlivened pngs, Video impacts, Advances, vivified stickers, Text and so on, Tearing or Product speed is quick. KineMaster is not difficult to learn and utilize. Its extremely valuable when their is less to alter with less time.

Puntos en contra

In case their was chart choice for making smooth movements it would have been astonishing, trust they present it in future. Other than this It has each element I wanted to alter recordings.

Sunil
Sunil
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Complicated app

Revisado el 25/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Features such as Layers and transitions are good

Puntos en contra

These is no one time purchase option. No templates to create social content.Confusing options

Zahedul
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kinemaster the best video editing software in the world

Revisado el 16/1/2023

I am at present doing all my editorial and content creation with Kinemaster. I can not think of my working life without kinemaster pro. I never got such an incredible software like this in my previous life .

Puntos a favor

All the features are useful and interesting in kinemaster. You can do 95% of total editing with kinemaster pro.

Puntos en contra

Everything is fine no doubt. If kinemaster generate an additional USDT payment system it will blow my mind again.

Vijay

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Review on kinemaster .

Revisado el 17/2/2023

To be very honest It's been very great experience with such a video editing application. I find myself a little bit more comfortable than other video applications. Though I personally think that it is quite expensive.

Puntos a favor

First of all It's always been a great experience while we performing any type of video editing as well video creation. The features are provided by kine master to the users are mostly appreciated by the users. Pros :It is very simple and object oriented video editing application where any type of editor can create an attractive video. features like, Chroma key : This is one of the most appreciated feature of kinemaster with my perspective. Then I would like to say it is most useful video editing application of all time. We can easily use it's dynamic features like, Transitions and more.

Puntos en contra

It's very useful video application though it has some demerits or cons. I personally think that kinemaster has a little bit expensive on it's packages. Also there some demerits are present in application like unstable performance .

Goda
  • Sector: Animación

KineMaster Review

Revisado el 11/7/2022

My overall experience is great. I especially use it for screenshots and animation so it's wonderful and I advise you to use it too.

Puntos a favor

I like that it was really easy and straight foraward to use it. Plus if there were some problems or if I didn't understand something then I would watch a video on YouTube and it would make the whole thing much easier to understand.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like that when I deleted the pictures, photos or the finished projects it wouldn't automatically save it to the kinemaster's gallery

Yogesh
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use Video editing tool for beginners

Revisado el 12/9/2022

Puntos a favor

KineMaster is an easy to use Video editing tool with a variety of features. Even a beginner can explore and utilise the capabilities of KineMaster. I have used it's Android based version and must say that it's a critical part of my toolkit. As a blogger, content creator; KineMaster is my first choice for editing videos irrespective of the Social platforms I am creating videos for.

Puntos en contra

Based on my usage; I haven't experienced any issues so far.

Soumya
  • Sector: Música

KineMaster Review

Revisado el 18/4/2022

KineMaster has a noteworthy scope of highlights, while staying instinctive and usable. It doesn't have the profundity of adjusting choices that you'd find in any semblance of Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve, yet it's a stage above most normal portable altering applications like iMovie

Puntos a favor

KineMaster is one of the most outstanding video altering applications on Android, iPhone and iPad at the present time. It's an extraordinary choice for fledglings or middle of the road makers who need further developed altering highlights and more command over their ventures.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I am unable to export the video in 4k quality. I don't know why bigger size of videos got failed to export in 4k quality.

Rishabh
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Kinemaster Review

Revisado el 11/7/2022

Puntos a favor

The best video editing software, which has lot of latest and exciting features for edit your video. You can trimming your video, audio, images, etc. It is very easy to use and it's user interface is also very simple. It has speed control, theme, filters, transition, animation, frame by frame trimming, and many more features. You can also share your video to social media with the help of this software, and it's very user friendly mobile video editor.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it lags while editing 4K video and if you are using free version then it will leave the application watermark. It consumes lot of ram, so sometimes your device can lag also while using this software. For new user it is very complicated to use it. Paid version have lot of latest features.

Kishan
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kinemaster is the best app

Revisado el 14/5/2023

Most about kinemaster is1) best editing app2) great effect, text and transformation for video clips3) best sound for voice over4) high fps video exportOvroll this is a best appThis is best app for video editing and best app for android use and best experience for me

François
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

KineMaster la meilleure application pour monter des vidéos sur un téléphone portable

Revisado el 31/12/2022

KineMaster m'a permis de monter rapidement mes vidéos sur mon téléphone. Super outil de montage adapté aux smartphones. Grâce à ces nombreuses fonctionnalités et à son interface, monter une vidéo été facile. Je recommande

Puntos a favor

C'est un logiciel très complet grâce à ses fonctionnalités GRATUITES. Il permet- D'exporter et importer des projets- L'Utilisation de filtres- Le Collage et rognage des séquences à partir du téléphone portable facilement.

Puntos en contra

Ce logiciel n'a pas été compliqué pour moi. Il m'a suffit juste de l'installer sur mon téléphone et de commencer le montage vidéo gratuitement

Sarang
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Analysis on usage of Kinemaster

Revisado el 30/7/2022

My experience with KInemaster is quite satisfactory. I am a college student, who usually does a lot of video editing work along with my friends for academic purposes and programmes. Kinemaster has helped me almost all the works I had to do in the last six months and it has proven effective and efficient in my personal experience.

Puntos a favor

Kinemaster provides a lot of presets, effects, a properly arranged predefined tools and all other settings which are easy, effective and efficient to use.

Puntos en contra

The freedom of movement on a device like smartphone is limited in Kinemaster. Applications like Inshot allows a user to interact with the video and audio clips even while a tool is selected making it less time consuming. But Kinemaster even after being more advanced, a user has to press back twice to get to interact with the video and audio clips.

Kushal

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Kinemaster Application Review

Revisado el 26/10/2022

Puntos a favor

According to me, the most useful feature of this software is splitting videos from timeline and adding another footage.

Puntos en contra

The least feature about this software is media library for using stock videos.

Shubham
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Best professional video editing app

Revisado el 15/12/2022

I am use the kine master vedio editing app 2years best professional video editing appI am suggest all users kine master app Thank you

Puntos a favor

Beautiful features in the best quality video editing app and Easily used all users

Puntos en contra

Very easily used on the kine master app best vedio editing app

uyi Mike
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

kine master my paddi for life

Revisado el 17/9/2022

Puntos a favor

The colourgrading and the background audio.another thing is that it makes me proud when I post my edicted jobs

Puntos en contra

More filters should be added and more backgrounds

Awan
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Best video editing application

Revisado el 17/10/2022

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

Puntos a favor

KineMaster is the best application for editing video. You can easily edit any video, change background music, add logo in the start and also can write any thing you want to. You can easily download music from KineMaster library and it have lot of free features to use.

Puntos en contra

KineMaster don't cut the audio file into two parts. When you trim an audio file from one side, the other side will be disappear and editing a long video slows the mobile.

Lefteris
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A good video editor for starters

Revisado el 30/4/2023

It helped me learn and understand the basics of film editing but I wouldn't recommend for businesses...

Puntos a favor

Has lots of feutures that are very easy to use, it's quick and you can play around with it.

Puntos en contra

It has a watermark that it's not free to remove.

mahmoud
mahmoud
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Amazing videos

Revisado el 10/1/2023

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

Puntos a favor

It's very amazing app in video editing and making It's easy to make video with proffisional features

Puntos en contra

Only using a landscape design is not fine much

Fahmy
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best mobile video editor !

Revisado el 3/6/2022

I love kinemaster so much, simple and fast, i use this app once a week to edit my videos just only with my phone, it helps me a lot !!! Amazing App.

Puntos a favor

I like this app so much, its help me a lot, i can edit my video everytime, anytime, wherever time with a lot of features, it's easy to use, theres a lot tutorial video about this app. Good job, amazing !!!!

Puntos en contra

Overall i like this app, but at higher video like 4k resolution, this app cant handle it, it reduce the resolution, i dont know if this just only at my phone or this is a bug.

Ika
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

On the go video editing software for students with its superb outcome

Revisado el 18/10/2022

Puntos a favor

I love this one because it was easy to understand the way it works. Using the software for our video project, I can say that we always get the result we want. From the transition to the effects, this software never disappoint us.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything that can be improve in this software because its been a great help for us and outcomes are superb. Great software indeed!

Hemlata
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

kine master

Revisado el 17/8/2023

KineMaster is a very good tool for editing videos with software in mobile, through which you get help in editing very good quality videos, using the tools available in it like animation and filters, you can make very good videos.

Puntos a favor

I like KineMaster very much because it edits very good quality videos, edits videos with all the features, with this we can edit a very good professional video.

Puntos en contra

i like KineMaster very much just need some space in mobile to use it.

Science with
Science with
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

One of the finest video editing app for mobile.

Revisado el 10/9/2022

Puntos a favor

The cool thing is essential tools to make videos are free to use in this app. So anyone can create a simple video without any hassle. It's user-friendly and easy to create small projects. Plenty of templates for paid users provide the opportunity to create a massive video with lots of animations and overlays.

Puntos en contra

We cannot make quality animated videos from this app. It's meant for simple videos with overlays. Editing lengthy videos with multiple overlays are tricky. Even they slow your mobile by draining all your RAM.

Dina Marlene
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

KineMaster is limited

Revisado el 27/5/2022

I have used it, and I have made videos that have been helpful for my homework, but I like other products better.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about the software is that the basic tools are free and if you are making a very very simple video, that doesn't use a lot of space and separate media to gather, it helps a lot.

Puntos en contra

The thing that I like the least about the software is that is is very complicated and the media you can upload to the application is limited in weight and amount.

Momenul
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

best mobile editing software

Revisado el 4/12/2023

Puntos a favor

A very functional software, very easy to use on any light weight device

Puntos en contra

Color can be done very nicely in the software, there are many built-in features