Bitdefender GravityZone

Security & risk analytics platform with threat intelligence

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 186

Walt
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Antimalware Platform I've Used in the last 20 years

Revisado el 4/8/2022

Bitdefender has been incredible to work with as a vendor.

Bitdefender actually listens to their customers. After submitting a number of detailed bug reports and feature requests, I was actually approached by Product Management for my input and to better understand some of the suggestions I had made.

When we decided to make the migration to their cloud solution, there was no integration with our LogRhythm SIEM. I worked with both vendors to make this happen and it was Bitdefender that finally provided a solution. they actually went through the process of becoming a LogRhythm partner to get access to resources to make this happen. Migration was held up for a significant time waiting on this. Bitdefender did not activate our subscription license until I have them the go ahead after integration was established. I was able to set up the cloud infrastructure before we started paying for it.

Puntos a favor

Bitdefender Gravityzone Business is an extremely cost effective and high performance solution that puts the 5 other enterprise endpoint protection products I've managed over the last 20 years to shame.

It is simple to deploy and manage. It requires minimal attention. custom exclusions are rare and those I've had to create have been due to vendor stupidity, like sharing updates in an AWS container. I

n addition to the typical features of most endpoint protection products, it includes features that are found in specialized products that cost more than Bitdefender alone. I've told many an endpoint security vendor, "Sorry, Bitdefender already does that for me. It might not do it as well, but it does the job your software does and more for less than half of what you want to charge me for your one trick pony."

Bitdefender keeps adding security features to the base product without raising the price or drop in performance. It provides amazing network protection without implementing the Firewall. It is the only comprehensive solution I know of that provides true Ransomware Protection, which is behavior based. I have actually seen this in action when migrating data to a niche document management application. Bitdefender saw it encrypting files willy nilly while ingesting them and determined the behavior matched that of a ransomware application and stopped it dead. The application had previously encrypted files that were uploaded to it and it had never triggered before.

Puntos en contra

The only time I've run into significant difficulty was migrating from on premise to the cloud. The methods for doing that were not ass clean or simple to implement as I would have liked. The migration patch is not "finished" software and I've determined that systems that were "migrated" have leftover information from the On-Premise configuration that causes random communication issues that are invariably cleared by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Brandon
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

great tool

Revisado el 28/7/2020

In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

Puntos a favor

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Puntos en contra

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Stacy
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Revisado el 3/10/2019

Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars.

Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

Puntos a favor

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Mantas
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Best in the market

Revisado el 6/9/2019

If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Puntos a favor

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor.
Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Puntos en contra

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

At a time ESET been missing couple tools and have been behind with building security patches against new malware.

Software anterior

ESET Endpoint Security

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender was and still is "the best of the breed".
James
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

Revisado el 21/8/2019

It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

Puntos en contra

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying.

The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong.

Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful.

They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

David
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

A reliable antivirus

Revisado el 21/8/2019

Experience was good overall great piece of software, the only super frustrating part was the installation after after having had installed a trial version of Bitdefender antivirus.

Puntos a favor

- It does not dramatically slow your system when performing updates.
- it comes with VPN.
- It has the anti ransomware.
- The interface is really easy to use.
- It detects viruses and gives you options on what to do with it.
- The password wallet is awesome you have all sorts of options in it to access your accounts with ease and security.
- You get 3 computers coverage with one payment or you can also use it on your phone.
- The safe pay feature is great for transactions and does not interfere with other SSL sites.

Puntos en contra

- The initial set up is confusing, especially if you used a trial version and you signed up with an email address.
- So you have to complete uninstall the trial version and install the paid version.

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

It was slowing my computer
Eli

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

Revisado el 14/7/2019

Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Puntos a favor

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

We were dealing with too frequent crypto-infections on client computers with VIPRE. After switching to BitDefender the amount of infections that we dealt with was greatly reduced.

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender had the best reviews. Peers that used the product liked it. Published test results reported the BitDefender stopped the most infections.
lynn
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

No worries with Bitdefender

Revisado el 31/10/2019

We tried a few other programs and when we switches to bitdefender noticed an improvement in the performance of the PC along and they dont constantly bombard you with offers to upgrade or add on services, which is a plus!

Puntos a favor

Bid defender is a great anti-virus program that doesn't overly bog down your PC, like many other programs do. It auto updates and scans in the background for problems but doesn't slow down my system like some of the other programs I have used did.

Puntos en contra

There really aren't any cons to this program, it does what it says and seems to keep the computer working efficiently with out annoying pop ups.

Jason
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Excellent AV Software

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Our experience is that since switching to their software, we've had minimal infections while reducing crypto virus/ransomware to zero.

Puntos a favor

It's detection rate with minimal false positives. The sandbox analyzer is a lifesaver too. Deployment was pretty straightforward as well.

Puntos en contra

It's a little resource intensive. We've had numerous complaints about it affecting PC performance from users.

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

Just a better product. We had numerous issues with viruses and ransomware with Vipre.

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

Just a better overall product and pricing was pretty aggressive too.
Kenny

Excellent Product

Revisado el 4/6/2022

Overall it has been a great solution. I continually look for new features And modules I can add on from Bitdefender to create a better overall protection solution.

Puntos a favor

I use Bitdefender Gravityzone For my computers as well as all of my clients computers. The platform is great, the protection is amazing And being cloud hosted is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

It was a little difficult to get started as I had to be redirected to reseller but once that process was complete they have been a huge help. So it wasn’t really a negative

Falcon y Intercept X Endpoint

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

Best reviews and proven ability of Bitdefender.

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

Pricing, capabilities and overall platform.
Boris
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Une gestion unifiée

Revisado el 16/12/2021

C'est un produit facile d'utilisation, fiable et efficace. Les utilisateurs sont protégés. Le point le plus important : depuis que nous utilisons Bitdefender, jamais nous avons eu à gérer un problème de malwares dans le système d’information.

Puntos a favor

C'est un EDR de grande qualité que nous installons chez nos clients. L'intégration dans les systèmes d’information les plus complexes se passe toujours bien. Aucune interférence avec d'autres logiciels pour le moment et pas de blocage de logiciels légitimes.
Il s'installe rapidement, dans tous mes environnements .
La qualité de la protection est très bien. Tous les modules travaillent de concert et l'utilisateur est protégé .

Puntos en contra

L'interface de gestion reste austère malgré les efforts d’amélioration. Les informations transmises dans l'interface de gestion est par moment incomplète .

Gloria

Consigliatissimo

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Abbiamo bypassato un grosso problema quale l'assistenza pre e post-vendita

Puntos a favor

La semplicità d'uso e la completezza della copertura

Puntos en contra

Niente, nulla da dire, continuiamo tuttora a proporlo con successo ai nostri Clienti

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

La facilità d'uso, la possibilità di integrare Client in qualsiasi momento ed in autonomia, la piattaforma chiara....

Software anterior

Symantec Endpoint Security

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

Ha uno step - se non due - in più!
Ibrahim
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Bitdefender a good choice that is becoming great

Revisado el 13/12/2020

It was good to very-good experience. the application did its part and role efficiently. The service compared to the price was fair. A bit heavy on the computer's resources. I might consider subscribing again.

Puntos a favor

- I liked the ease of the installation process
- The great graphics and user interface
- The quality of service and the detection rate

- You are bound to buy at least 5 users although you might not have 5 devices
- The settings can be categorized in a better way as they might look scattered and a bit overwhelming
- Too much advertisement
- Was a bit heavy on the computer resources

Norton AntiVirus y Trellix Endpoint Security

Razones para elegir Bitdefender GravityZone

- I got an advice on switching the security software every period and not sticking to the same one for more than 1-2 years - The top reviews for Bitdefender online

Razones para cambiar a Bitdefender GravityZone

- The top reviews over the internet
Thierry
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

Bitdefender GravityZone

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Le suivi avec la console cloud est très pratique et permet de nombreuses actions à distance, parfaites pour un responsable IT.

Puntos a favor

Bitdefender GravityZone est un vrai produit de sécurité professionnel. Il va bien au-delà du simple anti-virus. Il bénéficie de fonctions comme le pare-feu et la gestion des connexions. Il permet un filtrage précis des postes utilisateurs pour s'assurer que chacun utilise le réseau selon ce qu'il lui est permis.

Puntos en contra

La version Advanced, qui permet la sécurisation des appareils portables, n'est pas utilisable avec la console cloud et doit donc être utilisé sur une console fixe. Mais il parait que cela devrait changer l'année prochaine.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

Revisado el 8/6/2020

Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

Puntos a favor

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

Puntos en contra

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Well protected

Revisado el 25/12/2020

Puntos a favor

the GravityZone antivirus solution from bitdefender is currently one of the best solutions on the market. updating to the latest incidents / exploits is very timely and provides reliable virus detection. The suite also brings numerous features (application control, firewall, USB device management, web threat detection, and more). In our experience, the bitdefender solution works quickly and reliably. Furthermore, the very competent support can be mentioned.

Puntos en contra

for the work with the management console some training or better a briefing/training on the part of bitdefnder is recommended. the structure and the functionality is not self-explanatory in some places

Walter
  • Sector: Comercio y desarrollo internacional

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best antivirus, antimalware, products in the market

Revisado el 12/12/2020

One of the few software products that actually work, and work well in the background without constant interruptions, or requiring constant attention. The scanning of a complete system can be done very quickly and unobtrusively. Warnings appear only when there is an actual potential problem, otherwise the software works very well and very effectively. We just wish that all software programs worked in a similar fashion.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to install and use. Non intrusive unless there is an issue. The price is very reasonable and support is always available.

Puntos en contra

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs, this one does not appear to have any problems or flaws that would detract from its use.

Jason

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product for small business offices.

Revisado el 24/10/2019

This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Puntos a favor

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

Puntos en contra

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Andrigo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Strongest anti virus available on market

Revisado el 2/7/2019

My overall experience with bitdefender is very good, it's a reliable protection solution.

Puntos a favor

Bitdefender always proved me to be a very reliable solution for endpoint protection. It is simple to implement, easy to configure and there's no need of dedicated server for managing your policies and things like that. Also, you can configure various different types of policies and apply each one on a group of machines. So, you can adjust the configurations to match the needs of your environment. Currently, all of our customers run Bitdefender as they primary protection solution.

Puntos en contra

Bitdefender try to block everything they think it's malicious, and sometimes it causes trouble by blocking false-positives. I don't really know if this is a downside, but annoys frequently

Amitkumar
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Bitdefender The perfect Endpoint security solution

Revisado el 10/9/2022

It's a good product and user-friendly. We have been using it for a long time. It has a good detection ratio and features that are needed to prevent cyber attacks.

Puntos a favor

In many cases, Bitdefender has a very good detection ratio. In many cases, we prevented the ransomware attacks.
User friendly .
Good Support.

Puntos en contra

Patch management need to improve.
It should provide the ability to deploy third-party software.

Symantec Endpoint Security

Szilard
  • Sector: Diseño

the best antivirus

Revisado el 4/1/2020

Puntos a favor

I read a lot about the best virus writer in the world. I've been looking at tests and been using this virus scanner for 2 years! First I used a smaller paid package, and I was very satisfied with it. I just switched. I'm using Total Security. I really like that they have already thought of everything in this product. Webcam, microphone protection! Secure passwords. I would never replace this virus writer! Because it offers more than other products. Check my computer daily! Completely scan once a week for details! The network is protected by a firewall!

Puntos en contra

I use a number of free accessories, but I feel that the makers do not place much emphasis on these products. Eg Home Scenner. I would work on these to be perfect.

Don
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Best antivirus protection

Revisado el 3/12/2020

The problem that Bitdefender solves is that I don't worry about intrusions and infections. I still need to keep on my colleagues about email phishing (no package can prevent social engineered attacks) but as far as website and file downloads, I feel secure and protected. Peace of mind is worth the price and more.

Puntos a favor

Best rated antivirus and is light on computer resources. Too many of the best known antivirus packages are resource hogs that slow down your system. Bit defender is light weight and still able to provide top-rated protection. It also has a suite of add-ons like VPN, ransomware protection and payment protection. Highly recommended!

Puntos en contra

The license covers 3 computers. The process to install it on multiple systems is a bit clunky but not impossible to use.

Zuhairah
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best digital security for any organization

Revisado el 9/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Bitdefender GravityZone protect all my digital appearance and all my device like my computer and tablet. It has a cloud storage that i can linked on all my device, and create a safe passage if i am transferring files from one device to other.

Puntos en contra

It work so well on my computer, but i have found several issues when trying to install it to my tablet. It keep showing error and asking me to contacting the customer support. It has solved since then, but a simple operation like installing a software should be simple enough.

Bill
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good product, MSP integration could use some work

Revisado el 9/4/2020

I have it as part of my MSP stack. Every Windows box gets it installed. Has never caused any problems, and have not had any malware outbreaks while using it. The GravityZone package allows multi-tenant management, but the reports aren't usable for customer-facing presentation.

Puntos a favor

One of the top tier security apps. Good performance. Unobtrusive. Can be deployed with policies or RMM tools. Reasonable cost.

Puntos en contra

For MSPs, the reporting is poor. Alerting on problems is very bad, there is no instant notification of discovered malware, just a daily report.

Intercept X Endpoint
Margaret

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Our IT Developers said we needed to change over to this...

Revisado el 27/2/2018

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Puntos a favor

When our IT gurus said we should change our malware/anti-virus software AGAIN, they said this should be the last change, hopefully . They told us that with the sophistication of viruses and malware out there, our current software wasn't adequate enough to keep us protected. They also told us that Bitdefender has one of the highest rankings when it comes to providing the best protection against ransomware and hackers.

From my POV, I can honestly vouch for the fact that the number of junk, spam and unsolicited email have been greatly reduced...and that makes me very happy. I don't have time to read the legit emails let alone take the time to clean out my mailbox...especially the spams!

Puntos en contra

Backup services or mobile protection are not included with Bitdefender Internet Security. However, both of these features are available with Bitdefender Total Security at a higher price.