WorkInSync

Aplicación para todas las necesidades de los lugares de trabajo híbridos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 119

Rajneesh

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

Revisado el 7/4/2022

We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

Puntos a favor

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

Puntos en contra

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Santhosha
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Revisado el 11/10/2022

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Puntos a favor

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

Puntos en contra

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Shalini
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

My Experience

Revisado el 20/5/2021

Puntos a favor

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Puntos en contra

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

İbrahim Enes
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good software for project management

Revisado el 13/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Nice GUI, useful tools for working with team members

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if it had some plugins and tools for general purpose project management.

Rajan
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

My Experience with WorkInsync

Revisado el 27/5/2021

Puntos a favor

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Puntos en contra

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

• Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

WorkInSync is the best desk booking software

Revisado el 27/10/2022

Using WorkInSync for my office was the best decision. It is very easy to operate. While I can select a desk of my choice, it also gives me the option to choose a parking slot as well. By combining all the essentials in one place, the desk booking software ensures that I do not have to open multiple apps to deal with various needs.

Puntos a favor

I can update my preferences. For instance, I like sitting on a particular seat every time I am in the office. By saving my preference, every time I try to book a desk, it suggests that I sit there.

Puntos en contra

It is an amazing application. I haven't found anything that I do not like about the product yet. Great job done by team WorkInSync.

• Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

WorkInSync has made scheduling easier

Revisado el 19/8/2022

When I was called back to the office, I was given the choice to pick days according to my preference. WorkInSync’s scheduling app has allowed me to pick the days of my choice and make bookings accordingly.

Puntos a favor

While I can schedule my shifts, that is I can pick the days I want to be in the office and the time I want to be for, I can also book my desk, meals and parking along with it. The app is not only limited to scheduling my shifts, and I appreciate it.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes my preferences are not picked up by the app.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One solution for various workplace challenges

Revisado el 11/8/2022

The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

Puntos a favor

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

Puntos en contra

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

Piyush

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best tool for a manage

Revisado el 27/8/2022

The facility management features from WorkInSync is a class apart. It is convenient especially if you have a hybrid workplace. The ability to see the floor occupancy is something that really appeals to me a lot. The dashboard helps me track office occupancy.

Puntos a favor

I can access the analytics shown on the dashboard and download them in the form of Excel reports. I can customize the reports. Also, it gives me access to both historical and real-time data.

Puntos en contra

Nothing about the product I dislike. I like using WorkInSync and believe that it has given me a better perspective of the office.

Vaishali
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to use - conference room booking solution

Revisado el 22/11/2022

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to book a meeting room in few clicks and outlook plugin is very convenient.

Puntos en contra

Option to book meals for the guest would be great.

Mayank

Team Scheduling at its best

Revisado el 9/4/2022

As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

Puntos a favor

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Revisado el 22/5/2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Puntos a favor

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Puntos en contra

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Revisado el 20/5/2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Puntos en contra

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Revisado el 14/4/2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Puntos a favor

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Poorna
  • Sector: Semiconductores

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Revisado el 27/6/2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Puntos a favor

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Puntos en contra

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

Nitika
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Revisado el 7/4/2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

Puntos a favor

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Puntos en contra

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

Alternativas consideradas

Condeco Desk Booking Software y Robin
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Revisado el 22/5/2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Puntos a favor

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Puntos en contra

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

James

Happy to listen suppier

Revisado el 30/4/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Puntos a favor

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Puntos en contra

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Respuesta de WorkInSync Traducir a español

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Revisado el 14/11/2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Puntos a favor

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Puntos en contra

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Alternativas consideradas

• Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ABInBev user's review

Revisado el 25/5/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Puntos a favor

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Puntos en contra

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

neha
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Revisado el 9/4/2022

I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

Puntos a favor

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

Puntos en contra

I wish the UI was better
App has fewer features than web portal

Shubham
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Resources or Employees. WorkInSync lets you schedule everything.

Revisado el 28/8/2022

Be it my employees or the resources they need, everything can be scheduled and managed using WorkInSync. Their scheduling software allows me to approve my employees’
visits to the office. They can also put in requests for resources such as desktops or LAN cables,
and it gets processed by the software.

Puntos a favor

Nothing needs to be done manually, and that is what I like most about the software. The options are all there. Employees select what suits them the best
and that is it. The requests come to me and all I need to do is approve the same. Everything else
gets taken care of by the software itself.

Puntos en contra

The software can be more intuitive. It works great right now, but yes, there is scope for improvement

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Revisado el 6/8/2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Puntos en contra

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sushma
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Download reports to know office usage

Revisado el 28/9/2022

Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

Puntos a favor

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

Puntos en contra

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Revisado el 7/7/2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Puntos a favor

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

Puntos en contra

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,