Nimble

Software de gestión de contactos y relaciones sociales.

(1.869)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Nimble

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Funciones sencillas,sin difucultad a la carga de datos

Puntos en contra

Muy caro la version actualizada,costosa.

Nerlin
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Excelente

Revisado el 10/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Rapidez y sincronización con todos los módulos requeridos

Genial integración con hojas de cálculo y bases de dat9s

Greg
Greg

• Asistencia al cliente

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Revisado el 5/4/2018

Puntos a favor

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Puntos en contra

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Alhassan
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute

Revisado el 11/6/2021

My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

Puntos en contra

Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

Pricing considerations seemed to favor Nimble and they offered a lot of the options I needed at the time in their lowest priced subscription package, so I decided to go with them.
Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good contacts manager with potential thwarted by so-so UI, too much sales focus and persistent...

Revisado el 6/4/2018

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Puntos a favor

I like the idea of an integrated contacts manager and the social function is helpful. It's also good for group emails. It's better than the sales-focused CRM software I've looked at, but still needs a lot of work IMHO. Keep in mind, I'm a startup founder and not a sales person, which seems to be the primary target.

Puntos en contra

Lots of unresolved glitches or not-great UX. For example, Nimble shows activity for an email being read if I open it, this should only happen if the recipient did. Also, the Nimble window in Gmail is inconsistent, sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Finally, it will mysteriously show hundreds of new activity updates, often for the same few emails, when none have occurred.

Another issue is upselling. I requested multiple pipelines since min-2017. They said it was in the works. When they finally added it, they didn't contact me as they said they would and also required a subscription upgrade to use it.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the UI. It's not terribly intuitive and dated. AngelList covers some of the same functionality, like pipelines and messaging, in a much more elegant and efficient interface.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to here that you have enjoyed Nimble's Social Profile matching tool that locates your contacts social profiles based on the information provided.

We recently released our multiple pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines with custom stages in each pipeline. This is included within our Business plan, which also enables users to send up to 100 Group Message sends per day, storage 2 GB of storage, and import up to 25,000 contacts. Users can definitely upgrade storage and contacts.

Michelle

Lead Generation Money Magnet

Revisado el 9/11/2020

Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Puntos a favor

Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Puntos en contra

Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

Thomas
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Revisado el 8/4/2022

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the...

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems.
However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

Perfect Chrome integration
Social media connection
Multiple email accounts
Multiple email senders
All integrated Google calendars available
Cheap
All basic CRM functions

English only
Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy)
Week start not changeable (always Sunday)
Complicated setup
Not always logically structured
Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

Some features that were important to us were not available from other products. These include multiple calendars, multiple mailboxes and associated multiple sending addresses.
Shasta
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Awsome and easy to use

Revisado el 7/4/2022

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Puntos a favor

Its easy for all of our staff tl use and very accurate

Puntos en contra

Nothing we love it and very glad we choose it.

SafeShare.tv

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

The reviews were better and the price was as well
Jen
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble has streamlines our sales office!

Revisado el 8/12/2020

Overall Nimble has been a great asset to our sales office and has helped us streamline our entire process!!

Puntos a favor

Nimble has been a necessity in our sales office! This process has streamlined everything from lead generation to call management and more. The cloud-based features allow us to access it from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

If I had to pick one thing that we weren't thrilled with about this product it would be the calendar reminder feature. It's a little trickier to set up than we'd like but actually it's not bad and it works fine.

Kimberley
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great CRM

Revisado el 22/1/2021

Nimble truly is nimble and flexible And very helpful in helping me see if my clients are getting my messages. I appreciate the real time notification.

Puntos a favor

Aesthetically appealing - drawn to use it regularly. Terrific job of managing my clients and helping me to engage them plus track their responses.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like the challenge of not being able to connect my Apple phone - I can’t grab pics from my photos to add to a text message.

HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

I definitely needed help with messages on a stand alone gmail account - I didn’t like the limitations put on the accounts not using gmail. There’s generally more freedom in Nimble.
Todd
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Small Business Relationship Manager

Revisado el 15/2/2023

I needed to get out of a spreadsheet with my efforts to manage my growing number of professional relationships. I decided on Nimble after a lot of research and I've been happy with my choice. The software makes it so much easier for me to stay on top of my networking with prospective clients.

Puntos a favor

Affordable, aesthetically simple CRM for my small business needs.

Puntos en contra

I've had to tailor some of their solutions to fit my needs, but it is still a better option than what else I found on the CRM market.

Sprout Social, Zoho Social y HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

They were not too big, not too small, and seemed tailored to not just sales people with a sales pipeline.
Zoltan
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great tool for money

Revisado el 16/9/2020

Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

Puntos en contra

Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

Constant Contact y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

Better price and better social media integration. Nimble finds the balance between functionality and simplicity.
Thomas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

Revisado el 13/9/2017

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Puntos a favor

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Puntos en contra

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Best regards,
Olivia

Brad
Brad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Revisado el 22/9/2017

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Puntos a favor

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Puntos en contra

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Debbie
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Nimble from a Person who is not techie

Revisado el 2/2/2023

Nimble makes it easy for teams to collaborate on projects and tasks. It provides a centralized platform for people to share ideas, assign tasks, and track progress. Nimble helps teams organize their tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. It can be used for both individual and team projects. Nimble allows users to automate certain processes such as task assignments and notifications. This helps keep teams organized and ensures tasks are completed on time. Improved Communications: Nimble makes it easy for teams to communicate with each other. It provides an integrated messaging platform and allows users to have conversations in real-time. By streamlining collaboration and automating processes, Nimble can help teams increase their productivity. It makes it easier to identify and address bottlenecks, which can lead to improved efficiency and performance.Benefits Nimble allows you to quickly and easily build out custom CRM solutions tailored to your specific business needs. Nimble provides powerful tools to help you track customer interactions and sales pipelines in real-time. Nimble integrates with most popular apps and services, allowing you to seamlessly sync data between different systems. Nimble offers customizable reporting and dashboard options to give you complete visibility into your sales and customer data. Nimble’s highly intuitive user interface makes it easy to use and navigate, even for those with limited technical expertise. Service, Support

Puntos a favor

users to view and interact with their contacts' social media profiles directly within the app.User-friendly interface: Nimble has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to manage their contacts, leads, and sales pipeline.Lead capture: The platform provides lead capture capabilities, allowing users to easily capture and store information about potential customers.Reporting and analytics: Nimble provides detailed reporting and analytics capabilities, allowing users to track their sales pipeline and monitor their success.Customization: The platform allows users to customize their contact database and sales pipeline, making it easier to align with their specific business processes.

Puntos en contra

Limited customization options: Some users have reported that the customization options in Nimble are limited compared to other CRM platforms.Technical issues: Some users have reported technical issues with the platform, such as slow performance and system crashes.Cost: Nimble can be expensive for some businesses, especially when compared to other CRM platforms.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Revisado el 28/12/2016

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more.

One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues.

Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed!

Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should.

And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.)

After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.)

All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

The Chrome Plugin
The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

The Chrome Plugin
The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts
Lack of integration with Slack

Sofia
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

A Powerful and Versatile CRM Tool

Revisado el 15/3/2023

Overall, Nimble is an excellent CRM tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes. It is powerful, versatile, and easy to use. The customer support could be better, but the features make up for it. I highly recommend Nimble for businesses looking for a reliable and powerful CRM solution.

Puntos a favor

Nimble is an incredibly powerful and versatile CRM tool that makes managing customer relationships a breeze. It's easy to use, intuitive, and has a wide range of features that make it possible to customize the experience for each user. The user interface is clean and simple, allowing for easy navigation and quick data entry. The reporting and analytics features are top-notch and make it easy to keep track of customer interactions.

Puntos en contra

The only downside of Nimble is that it can be a bit pricey for smaller businesses. It also requires some technical knowledge to get the most out of the features and to customize the experience for each user. Additionally, the customer support is sometimes lacking and can be difficult to get help when needed.

Nazim
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

My tools for customer satisfaction

Revisado el 21/12/2020

I didn't like the program. It's not useful. I tried it and didn't like it. I am using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The beach to so many features. It is a flexible program.

Puntos a favor

I didn't like this software very much. I think it is not suitable for every sector.

Puntos en contra

I think it is not suitable for every sector. very useful for some industries. needs to develop more.

Dynamics 365

Razones para elegir Nimble

I just tried. not purshased

Software anterior

Dynamics 365 y SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a Nimble

I thought it's easy to use but it's not.
André
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with

Revisado el 13/9/2017

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Puntos a favor

Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Puntos en contra

Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it.
Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete.
I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive.
What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with.

I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

David
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!

Revisado el 5/4/2018

A better feel for my customer's activities.

A better feel for my customer's activities.

Puntos a favor

The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Puntos en contra

In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

The best free CRM is also incredibly simple to use on a phone

Revisado el 14/2/2023

A very high volume of information can be handled by Nimble in a way that makes sense and is helpful to the user. I have had a great experience with Nimble, and it has undoubtedly aided our marketing initiatives as well as my productivity greatly. However, if you're looking for something that can simplify your life when it comes to marketing automation, I think Nimble is absolutely worth looking at.

Puntos a favor

I'm generally impressed with Nimble's dashboard display. perfect integration with Chrome Facebook connection many email addresses Available is all connected to Google calendars. Cheap all fundamental CRM features. We enjoy how easy it is, and the browser plug-in is quite intriguing. Although it is interesting, we don't use many of the features. It conveniently interacts with other well-known services like Mailchimp or Google Analytics so you don't have to bother about manually integrating several platforms.

Puntos en contra

I believe that this programme can be improved so that it better serves the businesses who utilise it. additional user-specific features that are more individualised. When transferring data from one environment to another without keeping a delta clone around indefinitely, this capability proved helpful. The layout of the UI makes several functionalities difficult to reach. Therefore, if you're a first-time user, you might need to spend some time getting familiar with the application.

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Don't 'hard sell', just be nice

Revisado el 10/8/2018

Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Puntos a favor

Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell).
From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Puntos en contra

Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests.

Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Fidelis

Nimble 2021 review

Revisado el 9/3/2021

My overall experience is great. The cost is good compared to other software. I can easily add anyone as my contact from social media platforms via a browser extension.

Puntos a favor

Nimble is a professional CRM software, great at integration with social media. On the dashboard, it has great features such as Deals, Events, Tasks, pipeline, Email Tracking, and stage funnel. The new contact features help me to have one-page information about my activities with my contacts including our chat history and social media channels. I can easily track my contacts and know when they open my sent emails.
Nimble is convenient; I can use it on my phone or on my laptop. It's a fantastic CRM manager that gives us great tools to help us do our jobs better every day, such as automating our work schedules with a calendar, contact management, and the visualization of correspondence history and email in conjunction with different social networks so we can review them. It's easy to use, integrates with social media, and facilitates relationships.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to see a more relaxed and adjusted GUI to streamline different features, one of which is the ability to easily see priority contacts without having to open the entire database. Having the most up-to-date or important knowledge would be ideal; it would be a more intuitive method for our work, and we would save a significant amount of time.

Chad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

Revisado el 12/9/2017

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice.

What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength.

The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year.

Social intelligence.

Puntos en contra

Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Roderick
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

Revisado el 5/1/2019

It is helping me get and stay organized.

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Puntos a favor

I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most:

PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes.

PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like
their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.”

PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments.

I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Puntos en contra

I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.