Nowsta

Herramienta de gestión de la fuerza laboral para manejar nóminas y turnos laborales

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 250

Mary Jo "MJ"
Mary Jo "MJ"

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, cuts staffing time in half, great customer support and overall highly recommended.

Revisado el 9/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Nowsta is a staffing platform that was created especially for the Catering & Event Industry. They did their research on what was needed and that comes full circle as you use it daily. On top of having great Customer Support and response time to questions, issues, concerns or suggestions, Nowsta provides a streamlined staffing software that is easy to use for all. Our response times are cut in half and we have more immediate feedback if a staff member is going to accept the shift or not. The Time & Attendance feature is super simple to approve times and notice and discrepancies. I would highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

Currently, the only thing I wish I had with this software. I have is having to log into the web application as a Coordinator and not having access through the app for making day of/on-site changes to staff, but this is a rare need for us and easy to use the web version from a phone internet browser.

Frankie

Nowsta is a must have!

Revisado el 30/11/2023

Nowsta has enabled us to grow as a company and scale when needed. This is a must have app in our industry.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to schedule multiple events and include a multitude of details that are important to convey to our teams. Also, the ability to engage temp staff through the same system is a game changer.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to receive employee responses through the system making it a one stop shop.

HotSchedules

Razones para elegir Nowsta

Lack of flexibility for our industry. We felt limited.

Software anterior

When I Work

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

The format makes so much sense for a company like ours where we may have many events in multiple locations across the state all at the same time.
Ranita
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

easy to excess

Revisado el 3/12/2021

Using for 5 months, feeling comfortable and get information about report, time & attendance.

Puntos a favor

making labor report everyday by using Nowsta app

Time & Attending for clock in-clock out by mobile excess

Andrea

Love Nowsta

Revisado el 7/1/2024

Puntos a favor

It has made scheduling staff for events VERY easy. The features are user friendly and easy to teach people.

Puntos en contra

That the updates don't transfer to the staffs google/apple calendar

Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Staffing is hard enough as is, do yourself a favor! Get Nowsta!

Revisado el 11/5/2023

With nowsta we are staying organized and it helped push our companies staffing methods into the digital Era. Using an app vs sending emails and making calls has saved so much time. [sensitive content hidden] and [sensitive content hidden] have been so helpful to me since day 1 and care about their clients and how this program can help them every day.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta customer service is always top notch! The software is so user friendly from both an admin pov and staff member pov. It has the ability to be so event specific and you can truly tailor it to your companies needs! This allows you to see all information on the go, whenever you need it! Nowsta also makes employee communication easier with the use of notifications and viewing team contact info. I honestly cannot say enough great things about this software.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints, truly. And if I did, I know Nowsta would do everything they could to fix them. Nowsta has helped me at 2 different companies over 4+ years and it is one of the top 3 things required for me to do my job properly.

Michelle

Makes my job easier!

Revisado el 19/5/2023

I can not gush any mor than I have. It is the best managing software I have ever used. It meets all my staffing needs- and exceeds them with Nowsta Flex. I could not be a happier camper.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta creates a space where I can successfully create and customize events to our companies particular needs. We are also able to more easily evaluate our staff and track hours worked. Communication with our staff is an absolute breeze with the built in announcement feature.

Puntos en contra

I have not bumped into anything that Nowsta has not already changed (adding the "unavailable" feature was a dream come true)

Google Sheets

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

I used Nowsta at another company (where I was first introduced to it). When I moved to my new company, they were using email+google sheets to manage events and staff employees. I said there is a better way- let me tell you about Nowsta! We implemented in the off season and have been using Nowsta in full force since then!
David
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive scheduling for catering events

Revisado el 28/9/2019

We are saving 1-2 hrs per week making the schedule and at least 10 hrs a week of admin time that used to be spent texting, calling etc. Now it's all centralized with more control delegated to captains, etc.

Puntos a favor

Great customer support team with active development on a best in class platform with a solid codebase to support future iterations.
App recently modernized and continued improvements in reporting allow for oversight and quantitative analysis

Puntos en contra

Doesn't include payroll, but it syncs with many others! Only real con I can think of

7shifts, Humanity, Event Staff App y QuickBooks Time

Razones para elegir Nowsta

Nowsta is built for the events industry. Nothing else comes close

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

It does what it does the best of any. Others can't even comprehend what an event is.
Michael
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Game changer

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Great! From when we were first introduced to Nowsta through now, it has been a GREAT experience.

Puntos a favor

The Nowsta software provides such an easy way to communicate with staff. Scheduling offsite events is about communication. Nowsta provides a platform where everyone can speak the same language when scheduling or receiving a schedule.

Puntos en contra

Hard to think about what I don't like. As soon as there is something that seems off the engineers are on it

UKG Ready

Razones para elegir Nowsta

The Ready Set Work software was dying more than it was growing. Nowsta's progressive approach to understanding a caterers needs seemed custom fit to what we were looking for in scheduling software.

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

The final decision was based on ease of use and its custom ability to schedule to an event rather than an individual.
Jill

Very Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 17/10/2023

I am happy with the product and it has streamlined our scheduling and payroll and has eliminated many paycheck errors.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely user-friendly and takes very little training.

Puntos en contra

The Customized csv for import is still not 100% correct and manual changes have to be made before importing.

Paige
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

New Staffing Events Coordinator Joins New Company as a Nowsta Coordinator.

Revisado el 12/10/2023

Overall Nowsta is a great tool for admin and external users alike. Other than the missing chat feature and the inability to easily change/sort an event's staff assignments/roles on the event page, I have no complaints.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to visually see which events are fully staffed, which need staffing, and the easy publishing of open shifts to our staffing roster.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that there is no way to chat/text staff within the app. It would be nice if there was a SLACK like chat area/channels area for staff to reach out rather than given them our personal numbers.

Larry

Nowsta review

Revisado el 16/11/2020

A+

A+

Puntos a favor

The Nowsta Team is remarkable and very willing to customize.

Puntos en contra

Nothing except we don’t have enough business now to use it to its fullest capacity.

Caterease

Razones para cambiar a Nowsta

Very simply it was the people of Nowsta and their inclusive approach to collaborate with their clients.
Katie
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Pier Sixty

Revisado el 5/1/2022

Overall, I have truly enjoyed using Nowsta opposed to an Excel sheet that always made my computer crash! Not only has it been easy for me to use, but my staff as well!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use, and I love the physical layout of the software. I found that it was very visually appealing which makes it easier to use daily. I also enjoy how easy the app is for my staff. I appreciate that they can receive both notifications from the app and emails for the older staff members who don't use their phones as much. Very user friendly all around!

Puntos en contra

I wish that I could attach files on the event for only certain staff members, rather than everyone working that event. Sometimes I would like to give the captains the menu in advance and the bartenders the bar layouts but not everyone else because I do not want the servers to see the prices of each event.

Cameron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta has been GREAT for our company

Revisado el 11/10/2023

Nowsta has helped us streamline staffing for our events and allowed us to focus on building the best teams for our clients. Through Nowsta's many features, we're able to manage and communicate better with our clients and our staff, creating better and stronger events teams all around.

Puntos a favor

We love the accessibility and ease of use for each of our team members. Our staff consists of young and old, and everyone seems to understand how to use the app. Getting updated that everyone has clocked in is a great feature, especially when you're running a lot of events daily. The reminders that you have a shift coming up when you're 3 days out, and then again 3 hours out are great too! Lastly, we love being able to see the last time a staff member logged into the app, this helps us manage the teams more accurately.

Puntos en contra

We struggle most with the clock in/out feature. It's likely a user error, but we get the most complaints about this feature. When it does work, it's great!

Lisa

I've threatened to quit if I can't have Nowsta

Revisado el 15/5/2023

I was with another company before the pandemic in the same role, and used Nowsta there. So I pushed hard to get it at my new job, and it has made scaling up our post-pandemic operations much easier. I've also found that the Nowsta gnomes are great about integrating feedback and working out new features.

Puntos a favor

I love how fast I can work with Nowsta--building events, assigning staff, sending out information, moving people around from event to event, duplicating events, attaching pdfs with information that my teams will need. The mobile app is much easier for my team to use than our old system. The different kinds of reports I can generate are useful. And it's fun, compared to the alternatives I've worked with or researched. Other products may have the same functionality, but are harder to navigate or require more keystrokes to do basic things. Nowsta is responsive, robust, and clear.

Puntos en contra

Our one big challenge is that Nowsta can't export to the .iif format that our particular version of QuickBooks needs, and we're still looking for a workaround. But it works with a lot of other systems, our experience shouldn't put you off.

Tammy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We Love Nowsta

Revisado el 12/5/2023

Nowsta has been very beneficial in saving time scheduling staffing and keeping track of staffing as per event.

Puntos a favor

We love how easy it is to assign team members to events and how easy it is for team members to accept or decline, based on their personal schedules. We love how Nowsta integrates with our Curate software! We appreciate all of the information that we are able to plug-into each event!

Puntos en contra

We do not at all appreciate that Nowsta does not offer any phone support whatsoever. Nowsta is impossible to integrate with ADP and this is a huge disappointment, as had been told that this would be an easy process. We are having to hire yet another software in order to run our payroll, again a huge disappointment, because we were hoping that using Nowsta would streamline our payroll process.

Respuesta de Nowsta

Hello Tammy,
We do offer custom payroll files that will import directly into ADP. Please contact us at [email protected] and we can assist you in getting this set up.

Cristina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta streamlined our event staffing

Revisado el 26/5/2020

Nowsta has truly streamlined staffing our events. It's cut back on hours we spent on the front end and really helped our staff easily accept or decline shifts in an app. It was also a huge help to pay staff immediately versus waiting for our 2 week pay system via check. Staff seem to really love this option even with the fee.

Puntos a favor

Nowsta streamlined our event staffing through the app and the way we communicate with our crew. It's been a game changer for us.

Puntos en contra

We have been using Nowsta since it launched. The tech support has been wonderful at reviewing our feedback and making changes that really helped the app and our team use it. The software has had issues from time to time but it's always been resolved. The only downside on our end was setting up a direct bank debit weekly versus our original bi-weekly pay system.

Christine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I refer Nowsta to everyone that would benefit from using it!

Revisado el 11/3/2022

I can not say enough how much I love Nowsta! I am very picky with my software and systems I have in place for my business. Nowsta along with Tave (another software system) work perfect for me!
The Nowsta team is wonderful! Always there to help if I have a question. Nowst is a definite game changer for me and my business!

Puntos a favor

This software keeps me organized, keeps the associates organized. I love the systems, I love the real time notifications ~ I just love everything about it!

Puntos en contra

It took me a little while to get use to the software, but it was a small learning curve for me. When I send out a message to the team ~ and then go look at the announcement in my announcement tabs, it's difficult for me to find it after I've read it, doesn't seem to be in chronological order once a message, or announcement is read. ~ Also it's very difficult to get on my nowsta page as an administrator on my phone when i'm out of my office ~ this is very frustrating and hope to find a solution for this.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nowsta allows for flexibility, easily accessible information, and great interfacing in my job

Revisado el 1/11/2020

Puntos a favor

As an events services worker, It’s incredibly important to me that I can clock in from anywhere, see who I’m working with on a given day (and get their contact info in case I need to call them with an emergency issue), and see all the basic information about my event in one place on my phone. Nowsta allows me to do all of this and more, quickly and easily. That’s what I enjoy most.

Puntos en contra

The only issues I‘ve had to date with Nowsta occurred after the overhaul last year when Nowsta Timeclock was also introduced. Since then, I find that the Nowsta app can be slow and laggy at times (especially when accepting or declining shift invites). Additionally, once clocked out for the day, if you don’t log out of Timeclock (instead of just swiping out of the app for the night) when you go in the next day your current shift to clock in to wont show up. Before Timeclock, I remember the clock in page refreshing for the day no matter if you had logged out and in. This is a bit of a hassle but doesn’t greatly deter from the ease and functionally of the rest of the app.

Marcus
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Game Changer for Event Management

Revisado el 2/10/2021

I have used Nowsta for the past 6 years with three different Catering/Hotel companies because the dedication Nowsta has to their clients is superb, the software is user-friendly with features that save time and energy. The app is loved by my staff and commutation to them through it is seamless. If you want to streamline all things dealing with event management this is the software for you!

Puntos a favor

The scheduling and communication features are by far the best in the biz. Geared towards events.

Puntos en contra

Definitely wish they had the feature to approve "published shifts request" before our employees are "confirmed". When you have many on-call staff this feature helps with sorting through everyone based on knowing who will 100% Percent pick-up the shift. Nowsta does have a "availability calendar" so staff can easily notify management of their current availability, but with a staff of 50+ enforcement that they keep their calendar updated is easier said than done.

Caitlin

Great Tool for Catering Company

Revisado el 26/10/2023

Puntos a favor

Real time scheduling makes it very easy to staff events. Very user friendly for employees

Puntos en contra

Announcements are easy to miss sometimes

Lisa

We Love Nowsta!

Revisado el 8/10/2021

We love Nowsta - from the beginning, their attention to detail and willingness to listen to our needs as a high volume luxury catering company and then develop the tools within the system to be a successful program for us have been top notch. It is super user friendly for our team to use - even with people who do not thrive using technology. It has been a game changer for our business!

Puntos a favor

Being able to see the different views from daily, weekly and monthly for event staffing has been super helpful. We love that the program can handle both our day to day time clock needs and our scheduling for offsite events. We have been to integrate into many facets of our business and it is so nice to have everything on one platform!

Puntos en contra

We found integration to be easy and pretty seamless for our company. For how I use Nowsta in my role with our company, it works great for me.

David
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Nowsta Comments

Revisado el 6/10/2021

Easy to operate and get up and running.

Easy to operate and get up and running.

Puntos a favor

Easy to integrate with TPP.
Easy to use.
Easy for staff to use.

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to add gratuities etc to an employees T+A so the csv exported to payroll program is one step only.
The report 'Time Sheet' needs to include guest count.

Kristin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Everything in One Place

Revisado el 2/7/2019

Puntos a favor

1) the willingness of the Nowsta team to help with anything you need and make the requested changes to create a more efficient user experience
2) the convenience of having everything in one place! So nice that we can do scheduling, labor projections, payroll, and communication all from one easy to use software.

Puntos en contra

1) the speed of refreshing the pages is slow sometimes, but nothing that is really bothersome.
2) it is a new software, so there are things about it that we don't like. While the Nowsta team is great about making the requested changes, they have what I can only imagine is a long list of requests that they are trying to accommodate. With that being said, some of our requests are not always met.

Meg
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Nowsta helped me expand my business

Revisado el 3/12/2021

Because I am not spending hours trying to schedule multiple jobs, this has freed up time for me to source more business, hire and train more people.

Puntos a favor

I like the weekly view to see who is available when scheduling and the Events page to see if we have any days open to schedule new projects.

Puntos en contra

I really wish on the Weekly View that there was a way that the team could put in when they can not work as well as when they can. My team and our work are flexible but I always have to call the team member to see if they could possibly make it an hour earlier to meet a vendor or if we can switch the days they want off and they can tell me if they have no flexibility on certain days.

Greta

Streamline your process!

Revisado el 10/5/2023

Payroll reporting is simpler.Tracking who is where/when is much less single-threaded than it was.

Puntos a favor

So much easier to keep track of who is where, when, and it keeps me from double booking folks. I also love that it alerts/reminds them of their commitments. So much better than a spreadsheet!

Puntos en contra

Some occasional glitches that are a challenge for the less tech-savvy.Daily schedule of events often prints with strange page breaks.