Lusha

4,0 (363)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de enriquecimiento de clientes potenciales para reclutadores y especialistas en marketing

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 363

Leidy
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Virtudes de Lusha

Revisado el 3/6/2022

Me soluciona la posibilidad de un contacto directo y comunicación con personas de mi interés laboral

Puntos a favor

Que a través de este puedo encontrar números de celulares de las personas a quienes deseo llegar.

Puntos en contra

Que no siempre aparecen las personas registradas o que no aparezcan celulares correctos, algunas veces son números fuera de servicio. Debe haber la manera de que sean números reales.

Vanesa
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Utilidad

He podido acceder a datos de contactos complicados

He podido acceder a datos de contactos complicados

Puntos a favor

Sencillez de Uso, facilidad de acceso a los datos

Puntos en contra

En ocasiones no se localizan datos o hay veces que tarda bastante en cargarse

Joana Maria
Joana Maria
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

excelente herramienta de apoyo

Revisado el 12/7/2022

---

---

Puntos a favor

navegacion facil y rapida, localizacion exacta de empresas y personas

Puntos en contra

es perfecta la herramienta, muy amigable, perfecta para desarrollar un trabajo como ventas

Lokesh
Lokesh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Revisado el 9/4/2021

Puntos a favor

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX.
It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles.
List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts.
Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually.
Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Pricing is on the higher side.
Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts.
Might get air in some cases.

Abhra
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Search Less and Sell more

Revisado el 8/4/2022

This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

updated database
Best LinkedIn data extractor.
Best lead generation software.
Best sales Management software.

Puntos en contra

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Stas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

The WORST tool out there, the customer support in Israel is just horrific

Revisado el 29/4/2022

SCAM ALERT - Horrible experience with the software and with the support team. I cancelled the subscription only to find out a few days later that it wasn't cancelled and I was charged anyway. I tried cancelling again and when I went through the whole process the cancellation failed AGAIN without notifying me at all that somethign went wrong. When I asked the rep to cancel it for me and give me a refund for the month that I didn't use and didn;'t even log in once, he asked me for an email confirmation, in the same conversation he admitted that they don't always send email confirmations.

Puntos a favor

It IS really easy to use and I liked the interface

Puntos en contra

The qualitity of data is horrible, I guess one out of 10 leads will have a correct data

Hi Stas,

I'm sorry for your experience and will be happy to look into it with the CS team.

Please respond with your email address and I'll try to get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hailey
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Lusha is an amazing sales and Lead intelligence tool.

Revisado el 16/8/2023

It’s easy to use tool to get lead info and company details. Extracts accurate movable numbers of decision-makers. It provides an email service. It syncs well with salesforce. Its extension is straightforward to access and extremely quick.

Puntos a favor

Lusha is a nice product and alternative to Zoominfo if you’re into prospecting, lead generation, and contact details identification domain. The most effective part is it complies with the GDPR norms and hence you’ll be able to use it to find the contact details of the EMEA region which is quite onerous through Zoominfo which is nice if your target market is APAC. Each of the cloud version platforms and also the extension works well. Lusha Dashboard is additionally intuitive, and helps is to keep track of credit used over totally different periods by different members in graphical format, which is quite helpful. The fact that appliance works very smoothly on the Chrome extension with less hassle. One will realize contact numbers as well as email addresses very simply by merely adding the extension on your Chrome or any web browser, occurring the target person’ LinkedIn profile and obtaining their information.

Puntos en contra

Most of the profile doesn’t have mobile numbers. And conjointly, most of the time, the e-mail goes bounces back. We will not import details to CRM or into any doc file. It’d be nice also to have the titles of people on the list, so it’s faster to sift whom to pick and whom to skip.

Marc
Marc
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Revisado el 10/3/2021

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Puntos a favor

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lusha - A must have for Lead Generators!

Revisado el 25/4/2022

Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic engagement building, Reach out programs, etc.

Puntos a favor

Lusha is the most user friendly tool available for Lead Managers, Sales prospecting, Demand generation, Strategic Sales, etc. It's API integration works as charm. The compatibility with various CRM tools is an add on.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't give desired results many times. Doesn't work as expected a lot of times.

Respuesta de Lusha

Thanks for the great feedback!

We're always striving to improve our database and results. It's definitely a top priority.

• Sector: Empleo y contratación

Happy Lusha User

Revisado el 3/6/2022

No complaints - Great product!

No complaints - Great product!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the quick conversion to CRM

Puntos en contra

So far about 10% or so have only home email addresses listed and that isn't good for what I use it for.

Respuesta de Lusha

Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Lusha allows us to get relevant data for a decent price as an early stage start-up

- Very easy to use
- Credit = 1 prospect's contact details
- 80% it's a the right number
- High Value for Money ratio

Puntos en contra

- Sometimes the data is incorrect or outdated.

Alternativas consideradas

ZoomInfo Sales

Razones para cambiar a Lusha

Way to expensive for our organisation
Monel
Monel
  • Sector: Agricultura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Foolproof and user friendly lead generation extension

Revisado el 29/11/2018

Lusha has been extremely helpful in getting contacts of high value prospects like CXOs and Business Heads. Previously, the lead time to get details of these contacts was very high. Also, it was dependent on the fact that the prospects accept our LinkedIn invitation and only then we could view their contact details.

Puntos a favor

The usability, it is extremely simple to use. After installing the extension, we just have to visit LinkedIn profiles of potential prospects and then Lusha extension starts it work.

Puntos en contra

We need to individually copy and paste the details of individual leads, instead if there would have been a feature where we could download an xls file with the details of all those profiles which we visited.

Richpal
Richpal

Helped in penetrating enterprises during COVID19 pandemic

Revisado el 19/6/2020

With most of our prospects working from home due to the pandemic it became difficult to connect with them over a phone call. This was mainly because we had the business desk number of our prospects.
Lusha helped by providing phones numbers of these prospects which were direct numbers. This drastically increased our conversation numbers.
Lusha also provided us with correct business email address for contacts where we did not have an email address. This helped in increasing our engagement with the prospects.
Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Puntos a favor

Getting direct phones number & accurate email address is BIG thing for us.

Puntos en contra

I got everything that I needed, no complaints.

Rebecca

Great prospecting tool

Revisado el 19/6/2020

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Puntos a favor

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Puntos en contra

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Arpita
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good solution but expensive

Revisado el 5/6/2022

Overall like using Lusha but these days many technical issues are cropping up like different profiles opening up on LinkedIn in place of a selected profile

Puntos a favor

The pop up on LinkedIn looks useful
The phone numbers are useful for sales contacts

Puntos en contra

1. Many phone numbers in the database are incorrect, leading to the wastage of credits. Also if a user stops the subscription, all the remaining leads go waste.
• We have found some of the companies from the packaging & Steel industries contacts were not reflecting
• Some of the remote locations like Bhopal, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh, etc were found to be unavailable
• Found 30 – 35 % of contacts are invalid email ids. For example, I have picked up 10 contacts out of those at least 4 bounce back.

Respuesta de Lusha

Thanks for the review, Arpita. We'll look into the data issue in the areas you've mentioned.

Shadab

Best product for Lead generation

Revisado el 6/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Lusha is very useful in finding the email address of any people, I usually search for leads on Linkedin and my Lusha is integrated with my Linkedin for Business. I was able to find email addresses so easily with the help of Lusha.
Lusha is easy to use and the interface is so simple, go to the LinkedIn profile and click on show email id on the Lusha plugin and that's it, you will find the email address of your lead.
I also use Lusha for lead generation, this is a very easy way to find leads and their contact information.
Overall Lusha is the best product for me to find the leads and their contact information.

Puntos en contra

There should be an option to update some email address that was wrong on the Lusha, I have seen many times some errors in email address but there was no option to update that.

Respuesta de Lusha

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, Shadab!

Regarding the data feedback, we're looking into improving that process but in the meantime, you can help us out by using the thumbs up/down button next to the email/phone number that you've revealed.

Thanks!

Divij

Lusha best for leads

Revisado el 22/6/2020

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

We were using various different tools to get details of contact of our potential customers .

But we cldnt focus more on calling as numbers were not correct or too old. Board line numbers were another hassle.
Lusha was revolutionary in terms of helping us out. Even in times of lockdown and company cuts, no cut was made to keep lusha out. It is like a very important part and parcel for us.

Puntos en contra

I think there would be many ppl who aren't on linkedin but there number could be traced somehow. How would we find there details?

An option of correcting someone's number and a list of our contacts searched on lusha should be there somehow

Gil
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Lusha is the basic necessity for SDR prospecting

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

Puntos a favor

Integration into LinkedIn is very easy and comfortable to use.
Most of the time I get some information on a potential prospect.
And most of the time it is pretty accurate

Puntos en contra

Integration into CRM system is not applicable.
No automatic import into company's CRM.
Part of the time the information is not correct and there is no validation tool

Thanks, Gil!

Improving the CRM integration is a major focus for us and there are some potential game-changer updates coming out soon.

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Matthew

Good but needs improvement

Revisado el 27/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Integration with Hubspot and the ease of importing prospects into the CRM.

Puntos en contra

How inconsistent prospect information is. I might look at a prospect on their linked profile and on their hubspot profile or in their employee list in sales navigator in LinkedIn and the information is different for each web page. On their LinkedIn profile it might just have the prospect's phone number, on hubspot it might just have their work email and in sales nav it might just be empty. And then it will expect you to unlock the prospects information again even though you have already unlocked it on a previous webpage. This needs URGENT fixing as it is wasting tokens and time.

Rajat
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Lusha Review

Revisado el 26/5/2022

I'm mostly using the direct number service which resulted in more conversations and thus more conversions

Puntos a favor

Direct numbers being the need of an hour, lusha is exactly catering to that. Very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Replacement of incorrect numbers should get introduced in the system.

Respuesta de Lusha

Thanks for the feedback Rajat!

Glad you're enjoying the platform, and we're working on some updates and features that should bring up better results and improve the feedback process.

Ritu

EXCELLENT Search Software in the Market

Revisado el 1/6/2022

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/...

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
I could Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects.
I was able to find potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Puntos a favor

Enrich your Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects. Finding potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Puntos en contra

Nothing specific which i did not like about this software

Respuesta de Lusha

So great to hear about your love of the product! Appreciate your positive review!

• Sector: Recursos Humanos

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Revisado el 22/6/2020

Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Overall a good product.
There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them.
At times the numbers are not correct.

Ease of use.
Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Michael
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right - on average , helpful tool

Revisado el 29/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Sometimes gives you the right information and email format. It's easy to use and works on most people you see on LinkedIn. It seems slow on LinkedIn RPS but not sure that's true 100% of the time.

Puntos en contra

Most of the time the phone numbers are incorrect and they are, in fact, for a persons former company or employer (meaning you get shouted at for being the 100000th person to call that number recently) or are for their switchboard (which is hard to justify costing a credit if you're pumping out readily available information which I could find for free in a click of a button). Sometimes the emails are wrong, not all of the time, but are usually easy to correct by looking at a sample population of similar people at the same company.

Red

Lusha review

Revisado el 2/7/2020

Puntos a favor

The 'widget' just sits on top of your web pages and works for you. It often finds 'impossible' phone numbers that other solutions simply don't have.

Very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Would be good to be able to import full contacts into SFDC

Saiful
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Revisado el 17/8/2020

Service poor, tool came with so much promise but leaves you massively disappointed.

Puntos a favor

None. The tool came with so much promise and we had high expectations. But has left us dissapointed.

Puntos en contra

The tool came with rave reviews and recommendations - either these are all fake or the tool has become disastrously bad recently.

A real shame, and would advise against purchasing this tool as the customer service is extremely poor too.

Recommend other tools such as Swordfish.