6 opiniones

DiliTrust Governance Suite

Gestión de actividades corporativas y legales

4,8 /5 (6 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
6 opiniones
Paul B.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Outstanding legal, entity management and board portal software

Revisado el 13/3/2021

Dilitrust took the time to listen and really understand my issues and objectives, this is what made me arrive at the decision to proceed. Dilitrust have a very well established customer base over many market segments making them a very experienced solution provider to corporate in house legal and law firms, the company is constantly evolving in line with market demand and regulatory requirements.

Puntos a favor

Dilitrust is clearly a market leader in the legal and corporate governance arena, i found the suite of Saas solutions to be very secure, user friendly and compliant .I found the entire suite comprising of entity management, contract management, litigation management and board meetings management to be congruent with my requirements for sound best practice and governance excellence.The software was recommended to me from a network contact within a global multinational.

Puntos en contra

There was some very slight teething challenges but overall i found this software to be the best fit for my requirements, every new software takes time to learn and mould into an organisation, i look forward to working with the Dilitrust team to help my organisation to maintain compliance and perform well competitively.

Julie C.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

DiliTrust Exec review

Revisado el 31/5/2020

Puntos a favor

The software includes a number of features and tools that enable users and administrators to be more efficient. Examples are:
- Configuration is handled by the client and not the service provider
- Set-up was intuitive and seamless
- Ability to conduct surveys and reporting within the software eliminates the need for additional survey software
- Ability to have multiple rooms and documentation folders provides flexibility in how material presented and provided to users

Puntos en contra

The survey tool is very useful but it could be improved from an efficiency perspective. Multiple choice selections should have a copy function for survey set-up. It would be helpful to be able to copy a survey between rooms.

Respuesta de DiliTrust Canada Traducir a español

Hello Julie Chuter,

We are delighted to hear that you have had a positive experience using our board portal solution. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Capterra.

It is important for DiliTrust to know where our customers experience satisfaction when using the tool, as well as understanding how we can also improve the overall user experience. If you need any further support, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.

We wish you a pleasant day.

Best regards,

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Adminstrator's comments

Revisado el 29/3/2019

Very good. Saving time, compare to our "home made" process previously use to manage meetings.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Most of the options are intuitive.

Puntos en contra

No major point in mind. We should receive more frequently a quick notice about improvments or new tools

Rene B.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Secure, User Friendly and Exceptional Service

Revisado el 21/5/2020

We began using Dilitrust December 2019. The initial board meeting went off without a hitch. All attendees had no issues participating in the meeting whether it be on a laptop, iPad or phone. During these uncertain times meetings have gone digital and with the portal all information is shared in a timely manner and securely.

Puntos a favor

The ability to share information and put together a board package quickly and securely. I personally like the statistic function, allowing us to understand what is or isn't relevant.
The voting feature for matters requiring time-sensitive agenda items is definitely a plus.

Puntos en contra

I have not come across anything that stands out. Any questions or concerns I have, Support (by email or phone) have followed up in a very timely manner-immediate to be precise.

Michele H.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Desjardins

Revisado el 28/3/2019

What I like most is the time that I save to be able to do everything at a distance, without having to move.

The proximity of people working on the same committees as me, the ability to see documents before the sessions greatly facilitates our work

The mobility,
No matter where I am I can connect to my committee

Puntos en contra

The first time I logged in was quite difficult, it did not put me in a positive state of mind, but not after all was well

Pierre alain L.

Used for 3 years for 3 boards

Revisado el 29/6/2017

Less paperwork, more security

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, high level of security, support of Apple, Android and Surface. Last minute document communication. Ability to work off-line. Free training.

Puntos en contra

Surface features not as good as Apple. May be due to Surface... Chat of support not open 24/7.......

Respuesta de DiliTrust Canada Traducir a español

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review.

Our team here at DIliTrust is thrilled to hear such good feedback from our customers.

We are working hard to offer the best user experience and service to our clients.