ZoomInfo Sales

4,1 (286)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Generación de clientes potenciales y datos de intención del comprador para organizaciones B2B

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 286

Kevin
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Asertivo a la hora de usarse

Revisado el 26/7/2023

Puntos a favor

Me gusta que es un software/base de datos completa la cual permite encontrar contactos muy asertivamente.

Puntos en contra

Es un poco complejo de aprender a usar, más que nada porque hay muchas ventanas dentro de las ventanas por decir así... Pero una vez se aprende a usar, es muy bueno.

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Revisado el 4/2/2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Puntos a favor

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Puntos en contra

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Abhisek

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Revisado el 4/2/2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Puntos a favor

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Puntos en contra

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Cognism

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads
Cory
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Biggest disappointment of the year

Revisado el 23/3/2022

This has to be the biggest disappointment, and I would never recommend this tool, it's extremely pricey, and when we reached out to our Account Manager for help, he kept saying “well, I remind you, you're on a contract”. We don't feel like we're being listened at. We are still waiting for options to fix this issue, or to cancel this tool that has been of zero use to us. Furthermore, we've gotten training where they keep repeating the same and the same, taking little value from it.

Puntos a favor

Integration with Hubspot seemed to work fine

Puntos en contra

Where do I start? Since the beginning we express our concerns to the AE assigned to us, that ZoomInfo could be “too big for us”, since we target mainly small to medium companies; after we were reassured that the Data was updated and taken from several channels, we decided to go ahead with the solution. Three months in (almost four), and we haven't gotten one single good lead. Some of the issues are, but not limited to 1) a lot of the information for small business was not up-to-date, 2) "Small businesses" that always end up being part of a bigger company, 3) Mixed information from companies from the Intent because the signal and the suggested contacts are pulled from different companies with the same name, 4) it can take up to an hour to clean ONE contact, since the information is mixed, and as stated before, many times the data is not updated, many people who "doesn't work there anymore", 5) When using the Intent feature and calling the lead, they rarely know what we're talking about, or they got a solution “weeks ago”, 6) Intent topics are locked, and you can change them only a few times during the year, so you want to be extra mindful with those, but of course, these topics are NOT open to you. They give you a long excel list with a thousand of topics for you to “select”. This is so complicated and takes so much time, when it would be easier to do it with on a sharing screen meeting, so 7) will be lack of support.

Great Tool for Sales

Revisado el 25/3/2024

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use for building account plans and hiearchy trees for accounts. I can easily build contact lists for prospecting and import into SFDC. Their support staff was always on top of requests.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the data was outdated and contacts would not have direct lines.

Ed

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Revisado el 24/5/2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Puntos a favor

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Puntos en contra

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

6sense

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo Sales

No Intent Data

Software anterior

Apollo

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo Sales

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Melissa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

Revisado el 9/9/2021

Puntos a favor

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Puntos en contra

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat.
Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Razones para elegir ZoomInfo Sales

The integration between the platforms

Software anterior

ActiveCampaign

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo Sales

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.
Dani

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great platform for lead and company data enrichment

Revisado el 24/5/2022

we are very happy with this software and this is a key platform for our outbound

Puntos a favor

it's accurate, the database is big, very easy to work with a very reliable, very good support

Puntos en contra

its is less accurate for EU leads, its pretty expensive

Lusha

Razones para cambiar a ZoomInfo Sales

it had better reviews and comprehensive coverage of what we needed
Brigita

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great data enrichment tool for US based prospecting

Revisado el 2/11/2023

Overall, it's an extremely helpful tool for sales, that can be customized to your organization's needs.

Puntos a favor

As I use it to find correct data for prospecting or simply enriching existing contacts -helps understand the organizations hierarchy and look up targeted contacts in targeted roles. Love the buyer intent tool, that shows if any companies are researching your software, and allows focusing on targeted outreach.

Puntos en contra

Have found that it's not the best for prospecting outside of US. EMEA & APAC data is not so widely available.

Martin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A bitter pill to swallow in price, but the medicine does the job!

Revisado el 20/10/2023

great - demos are valuable, product is great - pricing is painful, but ROI is fast!

Puntos a favor

It just works!from intent, through to insight, through to finding contact details and automation, the process works smoothly and accurately.it's always in my first few software choices when building a stack

Puntos en contra

pricing is a hassle - just show me the real price instead of teasing with something that's going to drop by 40% anyway.more credits are always useful, and different payment terms for startups would be appreciated when trying to bootstrap

Randy

nuVizz, Inc review

Revisado el 5/1/2024

Puntos a favor

Use it every day! Invaluable information for sales prospecting

Puntos en contra

Missing important data such as org chart data. Similar companies info

Asif
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Revisado el 17/7/2022

We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

Puntos a favor

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

Puntos en contra

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Casey
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

$60K for lists they will make you delete once your term is over. Very crafty tricks in the...

Revisado el 9/5/2023

I feel like I was robbed. I paid $60K for sub-par contact lists that I don't get to keep. I was under the impression when I signed up as a licensee, that I was purchasing the contact lists and they were ultimately going to be property of my company, since we paid for them. There is an element of misdirection in the 3yr agreement. The actual document that you sign doesn't contain any language pertaining to the licensee being required to destroy all contact lists purchased through the fee agreement, instead there is link in the document, which takes you to a completely different site and legal document, where it lays out the requirements for the licensee to destroy all lists after the term of service. You will not own the lists for which you just paid $60K. RIP-OFF!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use was probably the only thing I liked about ZoomInfo.

Puntos en contra

Aside from the sleezy misdirection and deliberately misleading sales tactics used to get you signed on as a user, I found the data itself to be stale and often completely wrong. Titles, Companies, emails, numbers, etc.,....were often incorrect, and this of course led to quite a few embarrassing communications with would be prospects. When incorrect information is identified, there's no-one to whom you can report it. All along you're wondering how much more of this data, you just spent $60K on is actually correct.

Michael
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Revisado el 19/9/2022

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

• Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Tons of contacts, a bit clunky and expensive

Revisado el 24/2/2023

It helped me find prospects that I can reach out to with cold email campaigns and I didn't have to spend hours and hours generating my own lists, so it saved me tons of time. Before ZoomInfo, I would spend 4-5 hours generating a manual list of 50 folks. Post ZoomInfo, I could pull a list of 500 people in 5 minutes.

Puntos a favor

There are a tons of accurate contact information in the platform, which is great. It was very easy to set up lists for different parts of the country so I could come in every day and pull prospect lists of folks that I want to reach out to. It was also very easy to go in and find one-off contact information for folks that I may stumble upon on LinkedIn or something.

Puntos en contra

ZoomInfo charges you a per contact fee and the filtering is difficult to funnel out folks that aren't applicable to me. Often times my list still has folks that aren't my ideal prospect. And filtering them out again before I export to Excel and am charged a credit is nearly impossible and very cumbersome. I wish that piece was easier.

Aizaz
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

ZoomInfo SalesOS Review 2023

Revisado el 2/2/2023

We left ZoomInfo just because the data was inaccurate and we paid a lot of money for their top-tier plan. The buyer intent data was good but not the best as other competitors offered the same too. It is a good tool overall but needs a lot of improvements

Puntos a favor

It is a good tool which is easy to setup and uses no doubt about that. Good for prospecting.

Puntos en contra

Very very expensive as compared to products that offer the same thing. After you get them they forget about you, poor customer service. Inaccurate data.

Dealfront
Donald
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Intent to Buy

Revisado el 21/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Great for looking up contact information phone numbers, email address's etc.

Puntos en contra

Intent to Buy data is not accurate been trying for months with NO success

Respuesta de ZoomInfo

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your review and voicing your feedback. We are sorry to hear Intent hasn't led to better results for you thus far. We hope you don't give up on it though! We definitely have some customers who are having great success with Intent. You can check out a new story here with Brandlive: https://www.zoominfo.com/b2b/customer-success/brandlive . Of course, every company is different and has different challenges. We would love to understand the intricacies of your case. our product team would love to speak with you further to discuss how best to utilize Intent. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy

Greg

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

Revisado el 18/10/2022

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

Puntos en contra

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

Alexis
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Best tool for sales!

Revisado el 26/5/2021

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Puntos a favor

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

Puntos en contra

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Sam

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use but not always accurate

Revisado el 13/10/2020

I've always used ZoomInfo to verify company headcount of companies and its been amazing

Puntos a favor

ZoomInfo is generally good for providing an all round set of key information a Sales person will need to prospect leads, however for Europe it doesn't seem to always score right with regards to the us of technology. It's definitely a lot stronger in the US.

Puntos en contra

The fact that info isn't as accurate in Europe as it is in the US. My colleagues in the US tend to use it more

john
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Full of Robust features

Revisado el 14/7/2022

Puntos a favor

lead accuracy as well and intent data. The lead data is precise and usually right.
Org Chart, Technologies and Attributes are also features I use

Puntos en contra

the product integrates with most crm's and I have no issues to report

Laurent
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Zoominfo as a database for lead generation

Revisado el 30/8/2022

Zoominfo is the greatest database in the market, extremely user friendly with great data accuracy, at a very affordable cost!

Puntos a favor

Zoominfo database is not only very accurate and frequently updated (contact info accuracy is great), but it is also extremely user friendly, making it very easy to set up, customize and use on a daily basis, even for users with limited technological skills.

Puntos en contra

The set up of the websights feature can be a bit challenging, but once it is properly implemented, it is a wonderful feature to use and generate more qualified leads on a daily basis!

Claire

Genuine Review

Revisado el 18/1/2024

Puntos a favor

Zoominfo helps my team get perfect data and apollo is an excellent resource for lead generation
Zoominfo has been a huge assistance to lead generation team, and I truly appreciate how extensive and well-functioning the database is.
Apollo has been quite beneficial to a sales team by providing free emails and numbers

Puntos en contra

Zoominfo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Zoominfo

• Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An absolute must have for your sales team

Revisado el 27/11/2019

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Puntos en contra

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Michelle
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

New Version is Aweful

Revisado el 5/4/2024

It used to be fantastic now not so much. Will not recommend renewing

It used to be fantastic now not so much. Will not recommend renewing

Puntos a favor

Ability to create contact lists for lead development

Puntos en contra

Information is inaccurate. Lists are difficult to scrub. New version makes drilling into company contacts much more difficult. Get more value out of a simple google search.