Xero

Software de contabilidad para pymes.

(2.027)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Opiniones de 2027

Kathryn H.
  • Industry: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Affordable professional level accounting software for small business

Revisado el 26/8/2019

It's been easier to use Xero than I expected, but I had a nasty surprise at tax time when I realized the default accounts/descriptions for expenses did not correlate 1:1 to IRS categories. (I should have checked this more closely when I set up my accounts because it's a New Zealand company, and the previous product was local.) This means I will need to double-check all my transactions for 2018 and the IRS has my vastly overestimated tax payment until I can do that and file my return on an extension.

I've had a much better experience importing data from financial institutions because Xero uses a well-known importing service that is trusted by the institutions.

I like being able to match multiple invoices to bank deposits because I usually don't run to the bank for each check. This will be more valuable as my company grows.

I should probably find an accountant to assist me with this, but I haven't found an accountant who understands both craft businesses and Xero.

Puntos a favor

Professional double entry software at a very affordable price
Accommodates both cash and accrual accounting
Links to financial institutions to get transactions
Uses standard importer recognized by the financial institutions instead of just trying to log in remotely (and triggering fraud alerts)
Can match multiple invoices to a single deposit transaction imported from bank
Can keep using Xero as company grows

Puntos en contra

Pre-existing expense categories/descriptions don't map 1:1 with IRS definitions, so I'm having to go back to all my receipts to make sure expenses are entered in proper accounts because I didn't realize this when I switched
More difficult to focus on specific expense categories to check transactions
Have not been able to import historic data from previous app (possibly because it's not double entry) so I am still paying the subscription on that software to retain access to my data
No integration with Craftybase, so I have to enter supply purchases and customer invoices there independently

Razones para elegir Xero

Outright depends on importing data from financial institutions but they were extremely unreliable (apparently they don't use a standard importing service and my credit union kept flagging them as hackers for remote logins) and customer service kept giving me the runaround. It also isn't "professional" double-entry bookkeeping and can't be audited. Outright can't handle Cost of Goods Sold properly and requires manual workarounds. It can't generate professional reports needed when applying for loans.

GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping

Razones para cambiar a Xero

QuickBooks introduced a special product for Etsy integration, but early adopters had problems with data disappearing and no way to recover it. Otherwise, the cost of QuickBooks to cover the same features I use in Xero would have been very expensive; even a QB consultant told me it's overkill for a business of my size. I forget which other products I looked at, but Xero was recommended by several owners of similar businesses.
Ralph M.
  • Industry: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Math-phobic business owners no more - Easy to Follow tabs, instructions, with examples. Thank...

Revisado el 20/11/2021

business 101 - understand your business reports - this makes it a lot easier and on google drive, perfect

Puntos a favor

reconciling bank statements with the software's created titles and tabs is so much easier.

Puntos en contra

this is easy for my level = I can check bookkeeping and accounting annual documents myself.

Matthew D.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

My Experience with Xero

Revisado el 11/1/2022

Budgeting, forecasting and reporting.

Puntos a favor

Xero offers online unlimited accounting tools for free.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, Xero do not allocate accounting capabilities for large and enterprise organizations.

Rowena J.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It took me a while, but I am a Xero convert!

Revisado el 30/9/2021

When I first began using Xero, I had heard a lot about it and was skeptical. Surely, no software could be so "all that"! I was introduced to it by a colleague who has converted the whole of her mid-size accountancy practice to it, and literally within a day and a half (which did include watching some of the short but very clear tutorial videos) I was not only up and running, but felt confident using it, finding my way around it, locating and fixing errors etc. It's literally that simple and straightforward. It's also incredibly stable - I think in 3 years it's only been offline (to my knowledge) 3 times, each for a very short period. I've also not found ANY bugs so far - almost unheard of! - and the support is fantastic, even though it's online.

Puntos a favor

Provided it's set up properly, Xero is probably the most friendly accounting software - to non-accountants that is - of any I've ever come across. Back in the 90's, MYOB revolutionised accounting software for small business, but Xero takes it to a whole new level, by removing so much of the data entry work that takes time, leaves room for errors and is in general a pain, when you'd rather be - you know, running your business. With Xero, it's up to the individual operator how much they want to automate their accounting transactions; if you want to, you can use the really powerful, but still simple tools to do a lot of the legwork for you. If you prefer to do it more manually, that's OK too - it's still simple and very quick and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Xero is constantly adding and refining its software. Inventory control is an area I'd like to see strengthened, but that's already way ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. Similarly processing payments in advance. But these are relatively small niggles which for the majority of small businesses don't present any issue.

Razones para elegir Xero

I was contracting to an accountancy firm who had converted their entire practice to Xero.

Quincy N.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Making accounting simplified and easy to navigate

Revisado el 13/1/2022

Excellent experience so far! I switched from Quickbooks and never turned back

Puntos a favor

The software has been crucial for the operation of my small business, it connects with Shopify sales very well and the reporting functions allows me to track sales and profitability easily. It also makes it easy for tax time.

Puntos en contra

N/A - every function has been great and no dislikes as yet

Richard G.
  • Industry: Minería y metalurgia
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Better functionality elsewhere

Revisado el 19/5/2021

Very poor. My expectations were high after all the good things I had heard about this software but my experience was so bad that we migrated (for the second time) to QBO. It also has issues but there is great support and maybe they will make some of the changes we have requested?

Puntos a favor

XERO was recommended by our accountant and I assumed , incorrectly, that the account worked closely with the software. They do at the enterprise level with P&L, BS and ATO annual returns but not at the day-to-day transaction level.

Puntos en contra

Certainly not best-of-class and we ditched it after 6 months and switched to QuickBooks Online. XERO is simply not designed with small business needs taken in to account. Delivery dockets, which the majority of small service businesses use every day, is clumsy and very inefficient.
Customer service is non-existent. You can post issues on XERO Central to your hearts content but there is no interest and less action.

Reckon One y MYOB Business

Razones para elegir Xero

NBN finally arrived and we thought a cloud based solution would give us more access and flexibility.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

Accountants recommendation which was a poor one!
Paul T.
  • Industry: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Xero used to send timesheets and view payslips

Revisado el 30/6/2021

It worked good enough. About 7/10 I'd say. But the office was happy so I guess thats what really matters

Puntos a favor

I was an employee and me moved over to Xero from another accounting package. The app i downloaded to my phone was used to send in my timesheets so I would get paid. Before this I had to create a weekly google sheet and email it. This led to mistakes in my pay so the app helped me to be paid accurately.

Puntos en contra

If the office had not uploaded the jobs in time for me when I was inputting my time sheet each day, I could not allocate time accurately and I had to keep a different record until they had updated Xero. It was not very intuitive in use on the app and I could not create a template.

Chris C.
  • Industry: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best accounting software there is

Revisado el 11/1/2022

Brilliant!

Puntos a favor

Simple to learn, simple to use, intuitive, makes accounting easy

Puntos en contra

Nothing - it's genuinely brilliant. It's easy to use, the Xero guides are simple to understand and if you're not using it, you should.

Miles easier to use
Noelle L.
  • Company size: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Xero is my-go to for daily bookkeeping

Revisado el 6/1/2022

Accounts payable and receivable automation.

Puntos a favor

Xero allocates unlimited online accounting capabilities for free across computer and mobile devices.

Puntos en contra

It requires internet connection to automate accounts with Xero and only allocate accounting tools for small businesses.

Usuario verificado
  • Industry: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great alternative to quickbooks

Revisado el 1/12/2021

Puntos a favor

I prefer the interface and usability of Xero to quickbooks for managing small business accounts. There's a bit of a learning curve, but overall it's just much better software.

Puntos en contra

Xero doesn't have as many integrations, and fewer book keepers are familiar with it.

Iain S.
  • Industry: Automatización industrial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Very different to Sage 50

Revisado el 1/11/2021

We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

Puntos en contra

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

Dynamics 365 Business Central

Compatibility with CRM/ERP, Cloud system

Razones para cambiar a Xero

Ease of use, Established brand, Integrated Payroll, migration support, ongoing cost
Andrew C.

Xero is the One

Revisado el 16/8/2021

I am very satisfied to be building my practice on Xero. They have a good product with a good company behind it. They seem to really care about their advisors and see them as key to their business model. They have a great community and great support.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Xero is its open-platform ethos. It's not one particular feature, it's the whole way that Xero approaches what it does, and it shows up all over the product. One small example is how easy it is to manually import bank transactions via CSV file, and then how easy it is to undo that import if it went wrong. It's less about features (although Cash Coding and Find & Recode are brilliant) and more about design choices.

Puntos en contra

I want them to hurry up and integrate Hubdoc into Xero itself. And when that happens, I want there to be a way to generate a report that shows which GL transactions don't have a source document.

Razones para elegir Xero

Quickbooks treats their ProAdvisors the way Scar treats the hyenas in the Lion King. For Quickbooks, the advisor community will always be a means to an end. Their products are built for consumers, not professionals, and I expect they always will be.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

In the end, I decided that the ability to integrate apps was going to be determinative over the long term. Xero and QBO are way out in front when it comes to integration and I expect that as the market matures, they will end up with a Coke-and-Pepsi-level of market dominance. They may already be there. Early on, I tried to get someone to sell me Accounting Power and/or Sage 50, but neither company seemed organized enough to close the sale. I was looking for a software partner that I could build my practice on and Xero were the ones who showed me they wanted to be that and had a plan to make it happen.
Farhad D.

Perfect Accounting Software - Nothing Comes Close

Revisado el 24/5/2021

Xero changed the face of accounting for our business. It has made accounting work far less painful than it used to be. And the true cloud-based setup makes it so much easier to access from anywhere.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - seriously. Nothing comes close. And trust me, I've tried a number of accounting software and they're all a nightmare to use unless you're an accountant.

Puntos en contra

Customer support could be quicker, and phone support would help.

Razones para elegir Xero

Sage 50 Cloud was supposedly a cloud based software, but it wasn't truly cloud based, and it had all the legacy horrid pains associated with any Sage accounting system.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

None of them were truly cloud based. All of them were horribly complicated, made for accountants and not at all user friendly.
Leanne M.
  • Industry: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to deploy and use providing you have basic book-keeping knowledge

Revisado el 31/3/2021

Solid and simple cloud accounting solution that is easy to navigate and customise. Great that our external accountants and legal support can access online as they need. Seems to be continuously evolving and its reassuring to see ongoing development of the product.

Puntos a favor

Customisable dashboard is a time saver and ability to customise templates helps with consistency for our company branding. Customisation of user permissions means the bonus of staff being able to enter their own expenses which is a further time saver. Being able to work across multiple currencies now is a plus, albeit I wish we could manually adjust exchange rates being used.

Puntos en contra

Many advanced features that are standard for longer established accounting software solutions are available, but as "bolt on" packages, so costs can escalate quickly if you need full "bells and whistles".
Customer service response can be very slow compared to other cloud software providers we use - in the beginning they were responsive for engagement but over time they're clearly pushing all customers towards getting answers from their user community and/or through the Q&A section. I appreciate that customer service probably don't want to be wasting time with queries better addressed by professional book-keepers or accountants, but in our instance, as "advanced users", our customer service queries tend to be related to technical challenges with the product. It would be great of Xero could analyse the types of queries coming from their customers and perhaps have a priority helpline on offer for "low maintenance" subscribers.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

Felt more user friendly, especially for team members who, at the time, had limited or zero accounting knowledge
Jenny B.
  • Industry: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helpful, user friendly and intuitive accounts software

Revisado el 26/2/2021

I was reluctant to pay the extra costs to move to Xero from my previous cheaper package but I am more than happy that I finally made the switch. It is a fraction of the cost of having a book-keeper to pay and I feel so much more confident that my accounts are working correctly. The option of additional plugins aid the automation for syncing with software such as woocommerce and amazon, ebay etc. It is a shame that they are additional costs but I would prefer that I had the option to integrate than not, and they are great time savers, which is the biggest help for small business owners.

Puntos a favor

Xero has a lot of automated features that make the process of accounts preparation easy and reliable. The bank feeds work smoothly and it is easy to set up rules to make the process automated on regular transactions - just a click to confirm entry. I have been able to integrate woocommerce, amazon and ebay transactions to ensure I am correctly treating VAT and International orders and purchases correctly.

Puntos en contra

As with any new accountancy software, there is a bit of technical detail to get your head around but that is probably to be expected. There are good help articles that are useful for the set up phase.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise y Sage 50cloud

Razones para elegir Xero

I wanted a greater degree of confidence that my accounts were correct when dealing with complex transactions such as International sales etc. This was especially important due to changes with Brexit etc. I was also keen to be able to automate where possible to save time.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

I felt it had been fully designed within the digital age in mind from the outset.
Monika V.

Xero for Business

Revisado el 25/2/2021

I am happy, can be connected with my clients all the time, can prepare reports anywhere, anytime. I think the price for South Africa is a bit high

Puntos a favor

I like the product is easy to use, no need high knowledge of accounting, the person who never was doing accounting can easily manage this product

Puntos en contra

there is still missing a few things as inventory shall be a bit changed as people with two inventories in different places can not have two storages, there are few things that missing and can make it easier to work with

Razones para elegir Xero

the cloud, it is an advantage to be cloud due to my work I am travelling a lot and if client need help can do it on the move

Pastel

more user friendly I think
Quratulain H.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Best in Multi-currency accounting for SMB

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Xero was the best choice back in 2015 (when no one gave multi-currency) and still is in 2021 (when there are some who do).

I have now added another company to Xero and cannot imagine shifting to another platform....ever.

Puntos a favor

With most clients abroads, we find its best to bill them in their local currency. Luckily for us, Xero is there to help sort our books out and keep them in order. It integrates with many bank feeds & popular wallets/fintechs like PayPal, Payoneer & TransferWise so accounts are upto date - always.

Another feature we really use is their tracking fields. Xero allows users to setup 2 tracking fields that can be added to invoices, expenses, bills and assigned to each line. This helps us keep track of project based work and has been our way since before Xero ventured into Project based accounting (that users need to pay additional fee for)

It also integrates with online payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, GoCardless, and a few others; thus payments are a breeze for clients.

As a non-accountant, Xero is easy to use even when you get into all the features it provides.

Puntos en contra

They have made some changes to their UI esp where invoices and expenses are concerned. Luckily for older users, expenses are still free however, for new users it isnt and each person filing expenses on it needs to pay a small fee. I think it should be free for a small number of users (atleast 2) and then charged.

Razones para elegir Xero

Freshbooks didnt give Multi-currency and it was causing problems with reporting

FreshBooks

Razones para cambiar a Xero

There was no multi-currency in Quickbooks available. Bank feeds were also not there for some of the banks I wanted. For a similar price point Xero offered better features and a product that was easier to use for a non-accountant.
Judah K.

Solid platform

Revisado el 8/12/2020

So far, it has been amazing. I have little to no complaints. Everyone that I have moved to Xero have told me thank you.

Puntos a favor

Xero is an accounting software that just works. I have used so many different platforms, and Xero has been the easiest and most reliable software I have found.

Puntos en contra

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited. Support can phone it in when you first reach out to them, but if you set up a time to chat with someone they are extremely helpful.

AccountingSuite y Wave Accounting

Razones para elegir Xero

Quickbooks ethics and support was enough to drive me crazy. When you would call QBO support 5 times, you will most likely get 5 different answers and they will usually contradict each other.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Xero is an awesome bookkeeping solution for small business owners!

Revisado el 1/11/2020

Xero is an awesome bookkeeping and accounting software solution for startups and small business owners. It is indeed a good match for business owners who know nothing about accounting in order to keep their books and to properly manage their finances.

From my own experience, I found that Xero is very user-friendly and its accounting interface is streamlined, almost seamless, and uncluttered. The Demo Company is very useful as you can manipulate data without worrying about messing up vital information in your practice company.

Xero’s accounting dashboard shows the snapshot of your business (i.e., bank balances and reconciling items, outstanding invoices, and bills, accounts on the watchlist, etc.) and fully customizable depending on your needs.

Quickbooks had been the leader of accounting software for small businesses for quite some time but Xero is becoming more popular because of its competitive offering and value proposition. Xero’s starting plan is very affordable and you have the option to add-on some features depending on your need. It also offers a basic inventory and fixed asset management functionality in all of its plans, which is very cool! And the best thing about Xero is the unlimited users allowed to access the financial information.

Puntos a favor

- Affordable and cost less for startups and small businesses
- Includes fixed assets and inventory management in all of its plans
- Very user-friendly especially during migration or conversion of data
- Allows unlimited users
- Friendly 24/7 customer support

Puntos en contra

- Some countries lack a built-in payroll option.
- Customized reporting options are still limited. I wish Xero can allow you to create your own report.
- The contact list of customers and suppliers is mixed together and needs to set-up manually to organize.

Razones para elegir Xero

Excel and spreadsheets for bookkeeping and accounting become very hard to maintain over time and can be time-consuming. Additionally, it is also prone to errors and data corruption. Therefore, it is not sustainable especially if you are growing your business.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Xero

Xero is more commonly used by my target market: New Zealand, Australia and Malaysia.
Craig D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I can't wait for it to be finished!

Revisado el 31/8/2020

It's a lot of money to get setup with a certified consultant. Very few consultants available in Canada. When we did find one she was great but she bills you for every second she works. As in not any free advice. My lawyer is easier to work with.

Puntos a favor

As a former quickbooks user of about 20 years, it was a big deal to switch platforms. At first glance it looked like it would do everything we wanted. I loved the price point, the interface and relative ease of use. The multi currency was great as was the ability to integrate with Stripe. You make a lot of compromises to save on the huge monthly cost of quickbooks but there are workarounds.

Puntos en contra

There are so many things that are just common/must have's for any business. Things like progressive billing, job costing and even the ability to make your own journal entries are missing. We had to hire a consultant and spend around $800 just to get it to add purchases easier to the mix with HubDoc. You see job costing catagories at the invoice level but not software or 3rd party app to back it up. The single most annoying thing about it is the support. It's non existent. You complain, They tell you its not a problem and ignore your requests. I struggle daily with the search function. I can't get about 50% of my searches to work. The clients I'm looking for are entered. I'm typing them in fine but you often have to visit contacts menu and find them manually by quote number or just never ending scrolling. Upon complaining numerous times the best they can do is say "it might take up to two weeks for your contacts to sync. " Xero: It's 2020 and the dark ages of cloud software have passed. You need to fix the search function and add job costing to be considered a contender. So here we are in 2020, manually adding each of our sales to a spreadsheet and adding the subsequent bills to it to see if we made $. They make it incredibly hard to contact support and they are quite unresponsive when they do reply to your ticket. They try really hard to push you to support forums, where there are literally hundreds of complaints on the same issue with the ability to comment closed.

Sherm S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

XERO reconciliation is an issue

Revisado el 20/8/2020

Overall, it's a decent program, with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cloud based accounting program. Unfortunately working without being able to reconcile monthly made life too difficult. And not many accountants work with it, so that made it difficult to have professional eyes on my accounting.

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to integrate XERO with my bank accounts and Paypal. XERO seamlessly connected and kept my balances up to date. I also liked how easy it was to invoice clients and connect invoices to Paypal or Stripe.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, the reconciliation process in XERO is a no-go for me. Rather than the Quickbooks and standard approach, where you do a monthly reconciliation against a bank statement, XERO had no such function. Once an item was matched up to a bank transaction, it was considered "reconciled." No option to close out a month and double-check transactions. I went back to QBO to get that feature.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

I wanted better connection with online banks. At the time, XERO performed that better than QB. I have since switched to Quickbooks Online.
Chris C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A leading software in it's industry

Revisado el 10/8/2020

A beautiful piece of software that turns a once tedious chore, into an easy and intuitive process. I always recommend my clients to use Xero (if they can afford to) as I believe it makes the workflow much smoother and simpler for everyone involved.

Puntos a favor

As an accountant and bookkeeping business owner I have been using accounting software for well over 10 years. I have to say when Xero entered the market I was definitely curious as to what it could bring to the market. I believe Xero have captured a very nice niche of the industry with it's very business orientated user interface and simplisitic feel. It makes accounting somewhat fun for the business owner. The way that they have revolutionized the way the bank reconciliation is performed makes it easier for buiness owner and accountant/bookkeeper to work together. I love the comments functionality and the rules that can be set to repeating transactions. The AI in the bank reconciliation also has a very nice balance to it. It will allocate your transactions when you need it to, but not too aggressively - meaning you don't have to undo all the automatic allocations (unlike some other software like MYOB).

They also have a lot of resources to help business owners and financial professionals. In addition they make continual updates to their software to adapt to the times.

Puntos en contra

I think the biggest con of the software is the price tag. Many of my clients have found this to be a stumbling block, saying that the monthly subscription fee is too high for their business.

Other than the price, the only other con is the support is only via email (this is the last time I had an issue which was a few months ago). They do not have a support contact phone line (in Australia at least) - so response has to be via email (which may lead onto a call later if it cannot be resolved by email). Which takes longer to resolve the issues.

Razones para elegir Xero

Functionality was much better and robust in Xero than in MYOB.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

As mentioned above, I prefer the functionality.
Gene M.

Accounting Software Design for the Business Owner

Revisado el 7/2/2020

Xero give me, an accountant, a tool to provide my clients with that effectively gives them a tool for keeping their daily records in an orderly fashion make my job easier at the end of each month.

Puntos a favor

Xero have been designed to be used by non-account business folks. However, once the data has been listed an accountant has a great tool to use to finish the company financial records (Monthly, Quarterly & Annually). It is also priced at a rate that works for most business owners.

Puntos en contra

I really do not know of any areas within the software that I can list as "Least" liked. I do not know of any significant problems which I believe need correcting.

Razones para elegir Xero

I found Xero to be better designed for the average business owner at a lower rate.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

Because of its design for the business owner.
Adam H.
  • Industry: Software informático

Absolutely love Xero

Revisado el 3/11/2019

Xero has allowed us to get a real, detailed view on the financial situation within our company from one place. With a comprehensive setup, it can provide real value from day one.

Puntos a favor

Xero has transformed our financial management and provides us with all the real time data we could imagine, and where it lacks, integrations take over. While more "accountancy" friendly than some of the more simple products, once you work with your accountants to get this right, you won't regret it. The detail, features and holistic approach to managing company finances means that we are using this every day and with pleasure.

Puntos en contra

The interface is being updated, and it is needed as it is a little old fashioned in its design. That said, it is clean and clear and otherwise we love everything about Xero.

Sage 100cloud y FreeAgent

Razones para elegir Xero

FreeAgent was a little too simple and too many things were "locked in". We have much more flexibility and a wider range of integrations with Xero.

FreeAgent
Paul C.
  • Industry: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Super Simple Accounting Software for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

Revisado el 15/9/2019

As a small business our main priority is to keep our monthly book keeping tasks simple and quick. Since moving to Xero from MYOB we have found a significant reduction in our book keeping time input. We are NOT accountants or book keeping experts and Xero as an accounting system has definitely made this part of our business much more efficient. We are guided by our accountant as how best to use the software and have been able to develop a simple client - accountant relationship with Xero being the main conduit of information between us.

Puntos a favor

As a small business we found Xero to be a simple and very cost effective solution for all our accounting - book keeping needs. Xero is very easy to set up with your accountant and reduces the time you need to spend on book keeping tasks each month. With automatic bank feeds the time we need to reconcile our accounts each month is minimal. The audit trail features mean any issues that arise can be quickly found and fixed. Being able to notate any transactions enables our accountant to quickly respond to our queries. As a small business keeping our external accountant costs down is very important to us and by using Xero means the time our accountant has to actually spend on our accounts is less and therefore so are the invoices we receive from him!

Puntos en contra

Some of the automatic accounts Xero suggests you reconcile to are not correct so it is important to double check each transaction before reconciling. We had issues setting up some of the automatic bank feeds and still have one bank account that will not process the feeds so we need to enter those transactions manually. When uploading a file of transactions we also had some issues and found it quicker just to manually enter them into the software.

Razones para elegir Xero

We found MYOB to be very time intensive on our part. As non booking experts our accountant recommended we make the switch and set up automatic bank feeds which we did. It has improved out book keeping efficiency tremendously. It has also saved us money in software costs and we don't need to be constantly ringing our accountant for help in reconciling transactions.

Razones para cambiar a Xero

N/a. We were using MYOB and on our accountants advice we made the switch to Xero.