Opiniones de Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

4,5 (213)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Servicios y soluciones de Cybersecurity® más inteligentes.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 213

Arthur
Arthur

We have this on over 4000 endpoints and it is fantastic

Revisado el 19/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Takes very little system resources.
Since we started using it our Virus infections have dropped dramatically
The management console is easy to use
We have had very few comparability issues with other software packages

Puntos en contra

We have had a few bugs with updates. They were corrected quickly
It can be a little confusing for end users to use

Respuesta de OpenText

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Arthur! I'm excited to hear that you're enjoying your Webroot experience!

Our product team is always looking to rollout our products in the most effective and efficient way possible but sometimes, bugs happen. We are always looking to improve this process and will continue to do so moving forward. I'm happy to hear that we corrected the issue quickly for you.

Thanks again for sharing.

Drew
Webroot Community Team

• Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Best PC protection available

Revisado el 21/2/2019

In spite of a few minor issues, I still think Webroot has the best protection out there. I would definitely recommend it to any small business owner.

Puntos a favor

The set-up for Webroot is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and it does the rest. It has excellent explanations that tell you what each function does and how it works. For instance, it has a good explanation of how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense to a non-technical person such as me. I love that it runs in the background without seeming to affect my computer and only gives pop-up messages when something needs attention.

I love that the vendor offers discounts for multiple installations at a relatively small breakpoint. As a small business owner, it certainly makes the product more affordable.

Puntos en contra

The Webroot Filtering Extension is not always reliable. For example, it lists my company website as a potentially dangerous page when I know that there is nothing wrong with my page. It has also listed some of the websites of my clients as potentially dangerous pages. I have to admit that I don't know exactly how it decides which pages are malicious and which are not, but whatever method it uses seems a little off.

There are also some challenges with the dashboard. I had a laptop crash and needed to re-install Windows. When I did, I wanted to release the license formerly assigned to the crashed laptop and re-assign it so that I would my number of licenses restriction. It was extremely difficult to do so. I ended up having to contact Support for help. And they were very helpful, but it just seems like something one ought to be able to do through the dashboard.

David
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

A Malware

Revisado el 31/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Easy to install, not much else really.It's not easy to see what this software has actually done to your system.

Puntos en contra

I've used Webroot for quite a few years but only just realised it's worse than many of the Scam cowboys on the internet it's supposed to protect you from.Webroot CAPTURES your PC and it's very difficult to get rid of it.Because Webroot now charges ridiculous prices for renewal, especially for customers outside the USA/Canada, I decided to delete it and install a different software. It's only then I find that Webroot does EVERYTHING it can to stop you deleting it.. It's CAPTURED your computer.You need to be a computer expert to be able to find the tricks to get this MALWARE out of your computer.It's worse than any Malware software I've seen before.I warn anyone thinking of installing it to BEWARE !!

• Sector: Almacenamiento

Solid Anti Virus

Revisado el 17/6/2019

Puntos a favor

The installation package is very small, installs very quickly, and is easy to keep up to date. They just recently rolled out a new management console which is a welcome upgrade to the previous interface. I also like the ability to group my endpoints by location and apply different antivirus policies as needed without touching the actual machine or even remote desktop.

Puntos en contra

If you deactivate an endpoint it does not remove it from your account, it goes into a "deactivated endpoints" group, which can be confusing if you are new to Webroot.

Alternativas consideradas

Malwarebytes for Business

Razones para elegir Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Pricing
Altagracia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is a good alternative to keep our equipment and files safe from threats

Revisado el 11/7/2018

In general terms I can assure that today I feel very safe with this antivirus installed on my computers. It is a great protector, very efficient that has saved me several times from malware and Trojans that have put my files at risk.

Puntos a favor

This program can be used in different platafmormas and its price is competitive with respect to other antivirus in the market. It is light and does not slow down my machine. You have the option to program scans and do it in the background. The program runs on different operating systems which is a very positive aspect. Its interface is simple

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it detects false positives when we try to download an application that is clean. That is usually uncomfortable because it takes time away. Even so, I think that the positive aspects of this program go far beyond the negative ones

Respuesta de OpenText

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and if you ever need help regarding a false positive, our support team is only a phone call away at 1-866-254-8400.

Andrew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great fit for an MSP

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I love that this is completely cloud-hosted and managed. We have used other centrally managed endpoint security solutions in the past that required us to host our own deployment/management infrastructure, and this is a far better experience. Nothing to support or troubleshoot, just setup and go. It ties into our RMM (remote monitoring and management) software solution perfectly, and allows us to control organization deployment and basic scans from there. If we need to customize any settings or allow whitelisting of applications or pathways, it is extremely easy to setup from the portal.

Puntos en contra

There is a little bit of a learning curve as it pertains to setting up organization-specific policies. That said, it works quite well once you get used to it. We have not had any major breaches or malware attacks since switching to this product.

Chris
Chris

• Asistencia al cliente

The best malware protection that doesn't annoy you to death

Revisado el 25/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love Webroot. It doesn't slow down any of our computers, it does protect you, but it doesn't annoy you to death with prompts. One of the big issues I've had with antivirus software in the past is that it would constantly block something that was safe for me to do. I have NEVER had Webroot do that.

Puntos en contra

I mean, could they branch out and start making other software products outside of security? Their software has worked so well, I don't have any complaints.

John
John
  • Sector: Construcción

Perfect Online Security Solution

Revisado el 27/1/2019

I have tried so many Security Suites and programs since early 1980's. This one is the best in my opinion.

Puntos a favor

Protects my systems! Works very well and does not use resources on the computer. Don't even know it is running most of the time. Also, the price is fantastic compare to most Security Suites.

Puntos en contra

Wish it has Spam Control but that is very elementary compared to what it does do!

Kevin
Kevin

• Asistencia al cliente

I use and sale Webroot. I wouldn't use or offer my customers anything else.

Revisado el 2/4/2018

Very Very Very light weight
fast
Managed options for business make it very easy to deploy and manage
Set it and forget it. No popups, doesn't worry you to death, and updates in the background.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything bad about it. Its so far ahead of Norton and McAfee that it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

Eric
Eric
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The best antivirus we've had so far

Revisado el 8/1/2019

We were previously a Vipre customer and switched all of our systems to Webroot within just a few hours. It was a seamless transition because it was very easy to deploy remotely.

Puntos a favor

Invisible protection that always works and doesn't slow down our systems. The web console makes it easy to see status and remediate any issues, or deploy a new client. Historical reports show any incidents that may have occurred.

Puntos en contra

Since it is almost invisible, it's hard to know if it's actually catching anything.

Brian
  • Sector: Servicios

Webroot

Revisado el 15/5/2020

New stable overall endpoint security platform

New stable overall endpoint security platform

Puntos a favor

As good as any of the products out there plain and simple

Puntos en contra

I can't say that I dislike anything about this software package

Alternativas consideradas

Symantec Endpoint Security

Razones para elegir Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Features and ROI

Razones para cambiar a Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Was the best product for our needs

Respuesta de OpenText

Thanks so much for writing a review! I'm glad you're already getting so much value out of the product.

Matthew

Webroot is a Great Lightweight AntiVirus

Revisado el 16/2/2021

We are very happy with Webroot.
We have had very few problems with viruses since switching

We are very happy with Webroot.
We have had very few problems with viruses since switching

Puntos a favor

Easy to configure and deploy
Is not resource heavy and does not impact computer performance
Quickly identifies threats and stops them

Puntos en contra

Mac integration has been difficult since Catalina
Sometimes endpoint updates have adverse effects on performance

Respuesta de OpenText

Glad to hear that Webroot has been easy to deploy! Thanks for the review!

Timothy
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Webroot Works Anywhere

Revisado el 17/4/2021

Puntos a favor

Not a lot to say. It's supposed to protect your computer from viruses, and it does just that. No problems since using it for the past few years. Way less intrusive than Norton and others (pop-ups, etc).

Puntos en contra

No real problems. It does what is supposed to.

Respuesta de OpenText

Glad you are having a good experience using Webroot! Thanks for the feedback!

Tyler
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

hands down the best. Webroot is who you want watching your back.

Revisado el 6/2/2018

If you want real protection software, that wont slow your computer down or kill your wallet. Webroot is it! Nothing is better.

Cost effective
Support agents, actually know their product
Low resource
Effective security

Puntos en contra

Central management console only allows for reboots of the agent.
I would like more control, remediation, and notification.

no reports i can find so far.

Respuesta de OpenText

Thanks for the review, Tyler.
Always know that we have your back! It's our privileged.

I saw that you'd like more reporting functionality and control. The team and I have seen these requests come in recently from others as well. Please feel free to add your own thoughts and ideas to our Feature Request section so that you can help us make Webroot even better!

Business Feature Requests: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/ent4

All the best and thank you again!

Webroot Community Support Team

Emily

Webroot Review

Revisado el 17/9/2019

I use Webroot on a daily basis and have been extremely satisfied with how quickly threats are removed on endpoints.

Puntos a favor

Easy for users to scan their own PC. Sites that need attention stick out in the portal and are easy to access right away.

Puntos en contra

Webroot portal could be a little bit easier to navigate. We also have issues with Webroot installed on Macs and needing to uninstall and reinstall the software multiple times in order for it to properly report.

• Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Webroot - Safe and Secure

Revisado el 14/3/2020

It is doing a pretty decent job for me since installation and I hope you can also keep your files safely without annoying pop-ups. A simple interface and powerful feature. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

A simple interface with powerful features. Webroot did not consume too much of RAM and protect your files safe and secure. It does not take more time for scanning process & it was quick and efficient. And it not annoying for daily updates and it works smoothly in background. Price wise it worthy when compared to other antivirus softwares and moreover it does not slow down the PC.

Puntos en contra

Since my installation, it doing a great job for me and my files are safe with Webroot endpoint protection. Sometimes it mistakenly marking safe files as a threat and rather than this I don't have any bad impressions regarding this software.

Respuesta de OpenText

Thanks so much for making this thorough and honest review! We really appreciate the feedback!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The last AV you will ever need

Revisado el 21/2/2019

Webroot proofs to be a cost-effective alternative to the main contender software on the market.

Puntos a favor

We have Webroot rolled out at most of our clients. I have it installed on all the sites I support as well as my company laptop.
The software is small to download and takes seconds to install. Scans are done very quickly while it also monitors and checks file's MD5 signatures on the fly.
Webroot is the only AV that I know of which has a small enough memory footprint and low system impact, that it can run alongside another AV package. It has even picked up malware which passed "the main" installed AV in cases.

Puntos en contra

There is not much to add in this column. The software is well rounded.

Gyozo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ligthweigth and doing great job most of the time.

Revisado el 12/9/2017

Unique technology for 0-day threats.

Unique technology for 0-day threats.

Puntos a favor

- Very easy to implement, it is quickly done (4-5 sec/enpoint) and can be installed besides any other endpoint protection.
- Does not use offline database - no houly update dowloads needed at all.
- More precise than others we used and used to sell before (eg. ESET, McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky, Avira, Sophos).
- Easy to use central management.

Puntos en contra

Gives you no information on found malware at all in the endpoind other than a file was found to be malicious (eg. malware type (eg. PUA, trojan, crypto...), MD5, etc.) - you get the deatils in the cetral manegement console only. Therefore, impossible to deal with in on the client side when need be.

rahshee
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Webroot just as good as any other antivirus

Revisado el 17/5/2018

This is a great antivirus you could use it on all your devices, I like using it better than Norton thats for sure. I would recommend it to everyone

Puntos a favor

I like using Webroot because it is fairly priced and once you buy it you could use the same license up to like 5 different devices if you want I have it installed on all my devices and my office PC. It does once in a while slow up your PC when it is scanning but I dont think it is as much as some other antiviruses out there. I can set it to do automatic scans at times when I am not using the PC so it does not interrupt what I am doing with scans.

Puntos en contra

It has a password manager option that would be cool if it was a little bit easier to understand and operate I dont know why I still have issues with it filling in my passwords and having to correct it sometimes. I also think it should have a monitoring system that automatically scans incoming emails and separates junk from real emails that would be cool

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use software that does not slow down your PC

Revisado el 10/1/2019

Overall it is easy to use, scan quickly and protects my PC

Overall it is easy to use, scan quickly and protects my PC

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to install and use. Running a full system scan is also very fast. I like that it does not slow down my PC and the protection seems pretty good. It also has a good price as compared to some of the other protection software products.

Puntos en contra

I have had the software for some time and in a few of the earlier versions it did not protect as well against malware so I did have a bit of trouble. But in recent years it has been improved. Currently I use it with Malwarebytes and have had good luck with the two.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I think Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection resembles a virus more than an antivirus!

Revisado el 11/2/2020

No business problems have been solved with this software, except that I made some money trying to get rid of it. Oh, I also gained material to write a long article (rant?) about it.

Puntos a favor

I guess it did remove some viruses and other malware, and my customer felt secure using it. I personally liked most the fact that I didn't have to work with it more! Oh, and their technical support was very nice, although they didn't help me much.

Puntos en contra

I actually had to reinstall Windows to get rid of it. It was set up by the previous IT person used by this small business, and nobody knew the password for it. We couldn't reach the old IT guy, and even after I figured out how to bypass the password, I couldn't get it completely off the computer.

Respuesta de OpenText

It sounds like your main issue was the fact that the system was set up by a previous IT person who didn't pass off any instructions or passwords for you to properly use it. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience and I hope you find a solution that works better for you in the future!

Alan

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent security that keeps all our clients secure

Revisado el 8/9/2017

Puntos a favor

After configuring it doesn't need babysitting unlike many other malware protection products.
As it's management is profile based, any exceptions needed can be applied to multiple organizations easily.
It's initial watch only mode is great before rolling out to an enterprise - avoids most surprises.

Puntos en contra

Reporting from the management console is weak not allowing much customization.
It's easy to get old installations still registered, which is a minor additional expense expense until you clear them up.

Devon
Devon
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Webroot Works!!

Revisado el 7/1/2020

I received this product as a trial when I purchased my computer. At first I was only planning to use the trial and then try another software that I was familiar with. However during that trial I had no issues with viruses or my computer slowing down. I had a great experience with this software. It is affordable and reliable.

Puntos a favor

Did exactly what it was made to do. I had no issues with my computer. Made me stay past the trial phrase.

Puntos en contra

While using this software I honestly didn’t have anything I didn’t like about it.

Respuesta de OpenText

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad that you were convinced to switchover to Webroot during the trial period. If you ever have difficulties, please reach out to our support department: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Polly
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Webroot for Peace of Mind

Revisado el 19/10/2020

Webroot works in the background to detect threats but you can also run scans if need be. As someone who has been hacked in the past it is good to know it works effectively.

Puntos a favor

Webroot works in the background to assure my computer is safe from threats so my business work is not compromised. You just install it and let it do it's job.

Puntos en contra

It can take some time to switch the license to another device when you upgrade your computer.

Respuesta de OpenText

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Leonard
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

WEBROOTs Application as designed

Revisado el 14/2/2019

Let me give you analogy, and hope you understand its parallel . In my house the home builder provided, where I can't find my bathroom. So I told to go to my "homeowner user forum" to ask how I find where my bathroom is. They then tell me, to go to my garage to get my ladder and place it against my house. Where next, I'm to climb the ladder to go onto my house roof-shingles and at the very top is the bathroom. Yes, I see it't there. However as I'm an expert in house design, I argue that the bathroom should have been near my bathroom, and not on the roof. This is the same analogy, when I'm using a computer application, because I know better! Now do you get it?

Puntos a favor

Don't call it as "software". It's an "Application." What I like about WebRoot, it seems to do what it says.

However ...

Puntos en contra

To know what really takes place it's very confusing. And they admit to it, by having their user forums for other users to get answer from. I'm an expert in computer application design as I'm registered as a "Certified Computer Professional." Google what this means.