PayPal Invoicing

Creación y envío gratuitos de facturas online

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 416

Victor R.
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Excelente

Revisado el 30/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Muy funcional y transparente, cero errores

Puntos en contra

Todo me gusta. Muy satisfecho con todas sus funciones

John M.

Paypal invoicing for Landscapers

Revisado el 26/5/2022

What I like most about paypal invoicing is that you can design and send and get paid faster

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is that you can create estimates and do invoice and send them all in the same manner.

Puntos en contra

I did not see any features I did not like.

Invoice2go

Razones para cambiar a PayPal Invoicing

It is better to understand how to produce invoices and estimates and get paid.
Christian H.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

An indispensable tool

Revisado el 18/5/2022

I highly recommend PayPal to make your transactions, it is a simple and practical method. It can be used by anyone from anywhere in the world.

Puntos a favor

Excellent functions to know your account statement, billing and payments to third parties, as well as charges to the account. For those of us who have to make purchases abroad, it is the safest payment method on the market as well as the most accepted. They have excellent customer service and I honestly feel safer using and billing PayPal than my bank payment methods.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I haven't had any problems so far with PayPal. Neither personally nor with my business.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easy to use tool to send invoice and receive payments

Revisado el 11/5/2022

Helps me receive online payments along with automatic bank transfer of the same.

Puntos a favor

It enables me to create a custom PayPal.me link via which I can easily collect payments by entering my desired amount to the link.
It is the best option I have found to make payment when you do not want to share your account or credit card details.
It allows me to select automatic transfers for the amount I receive directions to my bank account.
It is easy to receive payments once you set up your PayPal business account and has PayPal payment integration available with hundreds of apps.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like that the payment on PayPal.me link can only be made if you have a Paypal account, I really hope they add an option of direct credit card payment to Paypal.me link payment too. If someone chooses the credit card option to pay via their Paypal payment method, both the sender and receiver of Paypal payment get charged for the same payment.

They have some automated process of checking on Paypal account activity and the automated process is not full proof. They flagged and limited my Paypal account just because they could not understand the purpose code I had set in my account. I had provided them all the required documents, but for a period of 3 months they removed and they put limitations again on my account 3 times for the same, even when I had already provided them with all required documents, the first time they asked. Their team apologized that the limitation should have been avoided in the first place but it lead me to a lot of time wasted in resolving the same issue again and again because their account automation checks are faulty.

Brett J.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

A Crucial Payment Manager For All Independent Contractors and Small Businesses

Revisado el 8/4/2022

We, The Last King have been using PayPal's invoicing features for about 7 years now since we started our band back in 2014. Upon achieving a consistent following that wanted to purchase our music in merchandise back in 2014 we needed a dedicated payment processing manager to not only use for all business expenses and merch purchasing costs, but to also accept a wide range of payment types to keep our merch moving at a consistent pace so that we can continue to be a band and generate the funding necessary to keep making music for a strong duration. We haven't looked back since as PayPal is the primary catalyst we use daily in managing all band sales, payment types, ordering requests, and inventory forecasts.

Puntos a favor

PayPal truly is a crucial component in our band's daily success as we love the mobile accessibility PayPal provides us with on the go alongside the peace of mind we receive from not only situating invoices within the PayPal app but also completing payments and accepting various external payment types to speed up our overall functionality and boost sales for the long-term.

Puntos en contra

Aside from PayPal's fees which are standard and to be expected with each transaction where there is no monthly recurring fee or cost to utilize Paypal, there are no negatives to using the program. Between the tax benefits, user-friendly accessibility, mobile benefits, and ease of use collecting/sending invoices there is no payment manager as beneficial or organized as PayPal!

Cash App y Venmo

Razones para cambiar a PayPal Invoicing

The competitive advantage and additional options PayPal allows over Venmo and Cashapp is truly night and day. Those two other payment processing platforms really are only beneficial for individual users who make only a select handful of purchases each month. Where we are forced to purchase inventory in bulk and complete transactions almost daily, PayPal was the obvious choice and made everything a breeze throughout our tax filings over the years. Without PayPal our band would not have half of the success it has been fortunate enough to achieve today.
Cristhian V.
  • Sector: Organización política

Instant money

Revisado el 28/4/2022

The experience I have with Paypal is wonderful because it has allowed me to save time when making purchases, sending money and receiving

Puntos a favor

I like the Paypal software because it allows me to do it easily, quickly, from anywhere and only with email, without the need to always fill in various data, receive, buy and send money

Puntos en contra

Actually, from my point of view, there is nothing I don't like about the software because it is very fast, practical and helps to carry out different activities in real time since the action we carry out is instantly reflected

Usama A.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

A Good tool for invoicing and getting Paid

Revisado el 26/5/2022

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to generate invoice and get paid faster. which is somehow very difficult with other tools

Puntos en contra

What i dont like is sometimes an invoice gets rejected or payments get on hold. customer support is never so helpful

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Blessings for private customers

Revisado el 13/5/2022

Overall, I am happy with PayPal. They are doing really good job here. As I need to use PayPal invoicing for some small selling operations from time to time.

Puntos a favor

PayPal made online payments very fast, easy and secure. You don’t have to bother about your money, thanks to PayPal buyer and seller protection!

Puntos en contra

Found their customer services sometimes not up to the mark. Faced difficulties to reach them when I needed them for one transaction.
Nothing much to complain.

• Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Paypal Invoicing Regular Usage Review

Revisado el 22/5/2022

My Overall Experience with this software has been excellent.

Puntos a favor

This software is Just amazing. It does what it is supposed to do flawlessly with many features making your life using this simpler.

Puntos en contra

I personally have no flaws, flaws with this might come specific to other factors of the user, for example, Location, which I am not sure enough of to speak on.

Israel P.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pay everytime and everywhere with Paypal

Revisado el 28/5/2022

Paypal has helped me a lot with my online payments.

Puntos a favor

The possibility that users have to send money to remote places.

Puntos en contra

As I said before, the fees are not so fair in some cases.

Jeffrey A.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great invoicing tool

Revisado el 7/6/2022

- Nice user interface
- Ability to create and send invoices within minutes
- No learning curve
- You don't have to share your account or credit card details

- Honestly, there is not much I disliked about Paypal Invoicing

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Instrumental in Early Stage B2B Company

Revisado el 22/10/2019

We used paypal invoicing options to grow revenues 60% y/y starting in 2011.
We also used the invoicing buy new and subscription buttons to test licensing and payment options for a variety of in-house products and services. It was incredibly useful to be able to make changes quickly, put them in production to measure the results. A big part of this is that anyone could market a new product and begin testing, without having to schedule developer resources to process payments.

Puntos a favor

Allows us to quickly monetize new offerings and new product variations
Many different charging and payment options available
Attractive fee structure
Easy to setup and manage
Appropriate for b2b transactions where aesthetics are less significant.

Puntos en contra

Somewhat Limited Customization - to create a buying experience that doesn't feel you're "inside" of paypal is not trivial (and now is easier to do with other offerings).
While the Paypal api has improved recently, it's still not as flexible as stripe, aws fps or aws devpay.

Stripe

Razones para cambiar a PayPal Invoicing

Others weren't as mature as paypal initially, paypal is still easiest and quickest to use. We're always comparing alternatives pretty closely. Paypal still has best terms. Other APIs are more flexible, and all allows for simpler customization. Paypal has more recently made some improvements to their developer API. Also they've dramatically sped up the website, which sort of makes the easy-to-manage stuff even easier. They've increased the number of ways to get money in and out, including adopting many customer suggestions such as immediate transfers. If you're selling direct to consumers in 2019 you may want to consider another payment service that is a bit more behind the scenes, but be prepared to invest more time in testing and maintaining it.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

Revisado el 17/2/2019

Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

Puntos a favor

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

Puntos en contra

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are.
Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha B.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for online business!

Revisado el 21/11/2018

I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

Puntos a favor

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

Jessica B.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

PayPal Invoicing For Small Businesses

Revisado el 17/9/2021

This program has been a game changer for my small business. It is easy to use and a great tool for tracking sales trends. I highly recommend this for any business looking for an easy way to send invoices directly to customers.

Puntos a favor

The best features of PayPal invoicing are the ability to customize your invoices, the sales insights as well as the ability to store your customers contact information in one location. Being able to customize invoices has allowed my customers to have a clear understanding of each product and service they are being charged for. This is a great option for small businesses, home based businesses and any business that operates online using social media.

Puntos en contra

The biggest complaint I have about this software is that it can be hard for the older population to use. I found that I need to explain to them that it may be a PayPal invoice but they do not need a PayPal account for them to pay that invoice. Most of the time they understand after I say that but sometimes they are still confused. I would recommend creating language for your customers that explains they are able to pay these invoices using a debit or credit card.

Linda S.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Excellent Solution for Small Business Owner

Revisado el 31/3/2021

I am now able to manage custom orders in one place from invoice creation through product shipment. That is a huge help to me. Previously, I had to generate manual invoices and email them out, wait for the check to come in the mail and then take my product to the Post Office for shipment. I save so much time doing my invoicing through PayPal and I save money on USPS rates.

Puntos a favor

When I started my handcrafted jewelry business in 2016, I had no idea how to charge people for custom orders, how to manage shipping for those orders or how to keep the documentation all in one place for ease of tax reporting. I did some research online and decided to try PayPal Invoicing. That was a great decision! I'm easily able to set up a new invoice for custom work within just a minute or two. Once the invoice is paid, I can easily create the shipping label in PayPal. I love having one platform to handle all aspects of my custom orders.

Puntos en contra

I attempted to set PapPal up for another one of my businesses, but kept having an issue. The customer support available was not as helpful as I would expect. In the end, I went with a different solution for that particular business. I was not able to determine why my request to add PayPal for another business kept being rejected and I did not receive a response at all from customer support. I gave them 3 stars for customer support because there have been other instances where they have provided great support, so it's not a complete loss by any stretch.

Eleni M.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Easy to use .

Revisado el 19/10/2019

I run a small shop and searched and search for a way to send invoices and save products for easy Invoicing. I finally found PayPal and haven't looked back. I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease and I hav Had zero issues with it so far!

Puntos a favor

I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease .

Puntos en contra

The set up in the app is a little confusing at first but once you get used to isn't it's really not an issue.

SAP Concur

Razones para elegir PayPal Invoicing

Reviews and personal experience with the service.

Software anterior

SAP Concur

Mostly from the reviews.
Nessma E.
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Paypal Invoicing so easy to use

Revisado el 26/1/2021

I'm overall satisfied with Paypal Invoicing, and I use it all the time. Despite its few disadvantages, it's still the most feasible invoicing software.

Puntos a favor

Paypal Invoicing is user friendly and doesn't require any special skills to learn how to use it. You can start your invoicing immediately whether you intend to use it for one or two invoices or for mass invoicing.
Everything on the platform is self explanatory, and the end result is efficient and convenient for both the sender and the receiver.
One of the best features is that you don't have to repeat anything. All your customers' info and emails and your products info and prices are easily saved for multiple invoicing no matter how many you have.
Another important feature is that it handles different currencies, has separate shipping pricing, and taxes.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like about Paypal in general is their technical support. One of the least helpful customer support ever online. If you need any help, you must call. Otherwise, you won't get your problems fixed no matter how small.
Another thing is the extra fees when you and the person you're invoicing aren't in the same country. It's unjustified in my opinion.

Suman S.

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

Revisado el 16/4/2020

Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

Puntos a favor

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

Puntos en contra

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Kim S.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great product for client convnience

Revisado el 30/12/2020

Has been seamless so far, and worth the small percentage Paypal retains for processing a credit card. Easy to create invoices, manage invoices, and to transfer payments directly to my business bank account. Clear re4cords for tax purposes.

Puntos a favor

Creating invoices for services is made more convenient for them by sending Paypal invoices. I generally email clients a detailed accounting of time spent and services rendered, then follow with the simple Paypal invoice. They're happy with the job,. They see and understand the specifics of their bill. They can easily pay with credit card immediately. I generally get paid faster and most clients prefer the fast and easy way to settle their bill. I also get reminded by Paypal when an invoice has not been paid, so I can follow up with the client to see if there's an issue with the invoice, or to arrange an agreed payment schedule if they are unable to pay in full.

Puntos en contra

Some clients think they need to have a Paypal account that has been funded by transfer of money before they are able to pay through Paypal. It is sometimes necessary to instruct them on how to use the "pay with credit card" option. Would be nice if Paypal made this clearer on the payment interface.

Paul A.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

Revisado el 9/3/2019

As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Puntos a favor

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too.

Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Puntos en contra

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

• Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All about convenient payment method

Revisado el 17/6/2021

It is very easy and convenient to use.

Puntos a favor

It's a website and application I've used for a year and will continue to use in the future. It instantly links your bank account for overseas purchases and allows you to pay with just a few clicks, making life a whole lot easier. It is really safe. I highly recommend it if you're seeking for a quick and convenient way to transfer money or pay online.

Puntos en contra

The only cons you may encounter is the account verification which requires documents that indicates your complete address and your name on it. Bills are used for this, however, if you are living with your parents and the name indicated in it is your father's or mother's name or anybody from your family, it would be harder to verify your account. In order to get this process easy, make sure that you have a document to use as proof of your address with your name iprocndicated in it like bank statement.

Akande D.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great invoicing solution for business

Revisado el 12/2/2020

Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

Puntos a favor

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Rosie H.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for small business

Revisado el 15/4/2022

I have been using PayPal for over 15 years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great payment and invoicing tool for their small business. I also like the fact that they produce great financial reports and comparisons of sales from the previous year which allows you to see your companies growth over time. I have tried other billing and invoicing systems but have always come back to PayPal. I also like that it integrate well with other platforms.

Puntos a favor

I find PayPal to be a really helpful tool when it comes to billing and keeping up with business payments. I use this account for most of my clients as well as monthly payment clients. The ability to send the invoice as a PDF, link or just the invoice itself is amazing. With PayPal invoicing my clients have the option to pay with their credit, debit or Paypal accounts. I can also create a QR code to send for payment.

Puntos en contra

The fees may be a little higher than some of the others like Stripe or Square. There are also those who believe they are biased towards customers when it comes to refunds.

Bryant B.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Love the invoicing

Revisado el 13/5/2021

Puntos a favor

The customization of invoices is great. When I train clients back to back, I can just select a template that I did, type their name and their info populates for me. Just hit send and you're done!

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints. It's easy to use, and I get my money with no issues.