AutoShop

4,7 (108)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Solución de gestión de talleres mecánicos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 108

Becki

Great Management Software

Revisado el 17/12/2012

We have now been using Winworks for 5 years after already trying Alldata's management software. We looked at Mitchell but wasn't impressed. The thought of having to pay someone monthly for something that is not mine is not appealing. That is why I do not lease cars. But to each their own. We looked at RO Writer but the upfront expense was just too much. Besides a few bells & whistles Winworks is just as great. You will not be disappointed.

Puntos a favor

The fact that we own the software is why we went with Winworks. The cost is affordable. We tried AllData's management software for a year and had problems. Also the fact that we would never own it and would be paying monthly forever was unappealing. The fact that we could make payments was great. Julie in tech support is amazing. The other guys are great as well but Julie has been the one that I have connected with. I know of some shops that have never done an update and are using the system with no problems. We on the other hand pay for support and all updates. Worth every penny. The system is easy to use and integrates well with Quickbooks & WorldPac's speed dial. We use most of all of the features that are available,

Puntos en contra

There are some things I wish were more like RO Writer but again you pay for what you get. I have many friends whose shops have RO Writer and are very happy with it. The reason we did not go with it is because of the upfront cost. Like I said just a few things I wish Winworks had but I am satisfied. Just like having a Tahoe but wanting an Escalade.

Ken

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Autoshop Software is a great first POS software.

Revisado el 9/5/2022

We used this software for the first 10 years or so of business operations and felt we finally outgrew it as we switched growth directions. There are multiple options for this software now that include local, or cloud based and there have been more updates.
I still would recommend this software to any small shop based on my previous usage.

Puntos a favor

There are a few things that make this software stand out. One is the customer database IS YOURS and not shared without your permission. In our case, being a local, on site program was the best option. The program had many good features that helped in the day-to-day work and was basically a straight forward, usable program.
Inventory system was a strong point.

Puntos en contra

The program screens come across as "dated".
The report options were limited and poor, in our opinion.
Program felt as though you were "falling behind the times".
The more we grew and added to the software, the more "clunky" it began to feel in day-to-day operations.
Other programs did not interface well or had limited success.

Keith
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Winworks Autoshop

Revisado el 5/5/2020

Very poor. We are a heavy duty shop and had done some homework before purchasing. There wasn't any alternative programs at the time. We were told that the program had been used by heavy duty shops and that we would have no issues. The program may work incredibly well for an automotive shop, as that is what it is based on. At the end dealing with tech support/programming was a nightmare.

Puntos a favor

The structure to the program makes sense from an automotive shop perspective.

Puntos en contra

We were promised that the program would adapt to a heavy duty truck shop, however, we were constantly having to do work arounds. Each time required a call to tech support to help transition the program. The first year of tech support was included in the purchase price of the software. After the free tech support term expired we were required to purchase the next year of tech support. Because we required so much support the bill for the upcoming year was quite high. We decided that because we were required to continue doing the work arounds that the cost would be prohibitive and that we couldn't afford to carry on with the program. Expensive lesson learned, we had to purchase the program initially, pay our staff to migrate our information in to the system, then pay our staff to migrate the information to our new operating system. Our experience with tech support wasn't that good either. Issues with getting tickets resolved and getting support..

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Sorry to hear of our your dissatisfaction with the AutoShop software. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will answer your email directly. We wish you well with your new software.

Victoria
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Excellent Support!

Revisado el 8/9/2016

Our shop has been using this software for almost two years and we had some technical questions, as well as pricing and feature questions. After looking online and looking throughout the program, I decided to finally call (usually not one to do this). I called the support and Kathy asked what type of questions I had. Once I told her, she said someone will call back. ONE minute later, I get a call from Steve. I described my technical questions and he knew right away how to fix it. He remotely accessed our software and showed me what to do. Super quick. Then, I asked about pricing and features, and he knew right away. Very straightforward and knowledgeable. I feel like great customer service and support is hard to come by but this was not the case here. I'm definitely a happy customer!

Puntos a favor

-Has all of the features our small 5-employee shop needs (can pay more for more features)
-Reasonable one-time fee
-Amazing customer service and support

-Looks outdated

DJ

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Terrific

Revisado el 18/9/2017

Puntos a favor

You can have the best SMS but if there is no support what good is it? I like the fact they do there best to help you. You always get a call the same day and it's fast. All of there support staff is friendly super helpful. They update system regularly to keep up with industry trends and needs.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see some different / more reports . There is not a lot of things I don't like. There is no perfect SMS out there

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Thanks DJ! We value your input on Winworks!

Sean
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Technical Difficulties

Revisado el 20/3/2017

So long story short, my all in one office computer decided last week it was time to quit. after being in a panic I removed the hard drive from that unit and called WinWorks tech support. within a matter of minutes, the tech support help desk got me up and running again on my laptop which was a great temporary workaround. Today the representative from tech support helped me get WinWorks software up and running on my new office computer, Best tech service around as far as I'm concerned.

Everything !!!

Nothing, Great Product

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Thank you Sean for the kind words! We love having you apart of the Winworks family!

Beth

Winworks Works Great!!

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Winworks has proven to be exactly the shop management software that our business needed. It is simple to use, and keeps our shop running efficiently. Any questions are quickly answered by Winworks staff. Highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

There needs to be a short list of frequently used vendors, needs to be a way to keep the same vendor for entering multiple parts without having to go into settings and change your default vendor.

RJ

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Outstanding Support. Never Have a problem getting a hold of them when needed.

Revisado el 21/12/2018

Great team to work with. Excellent support.

Great team to work with. Excellent support.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use is the great. Support team is friendly and easy to work with.

Puntos en contra

If there is a con it would be adding multiple job tasks packaged together.

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Thanks RJ for a great review. We can add multiple job standard tasks together. The feature is called Linked Tasks. Any technician can connect to your computer and demonstrate the feature when you have time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone at your shop!

John
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Winworks Tech Support is the BEST!

Revisado el 12/12/2018

The customer representative has been great for me personally and Fifth Gear. Winworks provides us with excellent data and tools for providing our customers with top-level service and reaching our full potential in sales, and one of the representatives has been the best in making sure we are getting the most out of the product and helps us quickly and professionally when we stumble. We couldn't ask for a better partner.

Puntos a favor

It provides us with all the data we could ever need on our customers.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is tough to get this great data out of the system so I can use it to make more money.

Respuesta de Winworks Software

John, thanks for the great review. We look forward to serving you more in the years to come!

Keith

REVIEW

Revisado el 10/5/2019

EASE OF USE- TECH SUPPORT IS GREAT AS WELL. TEAM MEMBERS IN TECH SUPPORT IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ADDRESSES MY COMPLAINTS IMMEDIATELY. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, FAST, AND GREAT AT COMMUNICATING.

EASE OF USE- THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR MY SHOP

ADDTL COST FOR ADD-ONS, ADMIN ENTRY CAN BE VERY TIME CONSUMING ON THE BACK END

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Thank you Keith for your great review. It is our pleasure to serve you and to continue to make the Winworks AutoShop program part of your shop's success!

Chris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Literally the backbone of my business with standard tasks galore and USA tech support .

Revisado el 23/2/2018

my shop runs smoothly and efficiently allowing me to focus on the client and not the wasting time with bad software. Quick easy and efficient with quick reference buttons and constant improvements

Puntos a favor

Anytime a client asks for a quote fop any kind I can literally take 1 minute extra and build that "task" to then refer to later. Being a Euro shop that lack of repetition saves my time and money and have tried others with nothing coming close

Cheryl

• Asistencia al cliente

Awesome and seamless transition with our new computers! Tech Steve is GREAT!

Revisado el 22/11/2017

Puntos a favor

cust support works there! He was awesome, so patient and so helpful to me. He didn't rush and made the who process so easy for me. I'm sold on the technical support. These people are wonderful!

Puntos en contra

None. The program is great and their tech support is always so helpful. I am looking forward for the program to be cloud based. It will make working from other offices a breeze.

KEN

AWSOME, VERY HELPFUL

Revisado el 19/9/2017

COMPLETLY RUNNING MY SHOP.

COMPLETLY RUNNING MY SHOP.

Puntos a favor

EASY TO USE, PRICED WELL AND SUPPORT IS ALWAYS A CALL AWAY. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT HELPED ME WITH CHANGING OWNERSHIP FROM ONE CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER, VERY FAST AND HELPFUL. WHILE ON PHONE HE UPDATED TO VERSION8 AND WALKED ME THREW NEW FEATURES, ALSO INSTALLED INSIGHT WITH A FREE 10 DAY TRIAL.

NOTHING,

RICHARD

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great program, and experience.

Revisado el 12/9/2017

Puntos a favor

User friendly, we really like the highlighted areas, in new updated program. The text support was very helpful.

Puntos en contra

Still looking for itemized tax when applying payment to invoice. It would be great to when paying a ticket that in the window as you apply a payment for the invoice could show the tax listed.

Kasi
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

would like it to be more added about big trucks

Revisado el 6/9/2017

Puntos a favor

I like the inventory end of it can put bar codes in and scan or find parts. Like that I can go onto NAPA site and find parts.

Puntos en contra

would like it be able to get kenworth or peterbilt trucks like the NAPA is. Would like a fast way to just bill out charge 1 or 2 parts with no labor on the counter sale.

JOHN

WINWORKS AUTOSHOP 13 PLUS YEARS

Revisado el 6/7/2016

I HAVE BEEN USING WINWORKS IN MY REPAIR SHOP IN ALPHARETTA GA FOR MORE THAN 13 YEARS . THE SOFT WARE IS SO EASY THAT WE GO YEARS WITH OUT ANY NEED FOR THE TECK SUPPORT BUT WHEN WE DO NEED THEN THEY ALWAYS DO A GOOD AND QUICK JOB.
LAST YEAR WE OPENED A SECOND SHOP IN ATHENS GA AND WE SET THAT SHOP UP WITH WINWORKS

EASY TO USE

-0-

Respuesta de Winworks Software

Pleasure talking to you today John!

ANDREW

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

USING FOR OVER 15 YEARS NOTHING BUT THE BEST

Revisado el 30/6/2016

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MANAGE YOUR SHOP WITH IS IN WINWORKS SOFTWARE FROM ACCOUNTING TO PARTS INVENTORY TO ESTIMATES TO WORK ORDERS YOU CAN DO IT ALL.

FAST AND EFFICIENT

Puntos en contra

CANNOT OPEN PROGRAM ON MORE THAN 1 COMPUTER AT THIS TIME HAVE TROUBLE WRITING WORK ORDERS IN OFFICE WHEN PROGRAM IS OPEN UP IN THE SHOP.

Alan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Would not recommend

Revisado el 29/4/2022

Puntos a favor

It's inexpensive compared to other options but you get what you pay for.

Puntos en contra

Very clunky and outdated. Customer service was lackluster.

MELODEE

JAMES MOTOR WORKS

Revisado el 30/6/2016

EFFICIENT, ANY PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED FROM YOUR HELPFUL TEAM. WE THOROUGHLY ENJOY SOME OTHER MEMBERS OF THE IT DEPARTMENT...THEY NOT ONLY HELP YOU-BUT GIVE YOU TIPS. DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM!

FRED

• Asistencia al cliente

I HAVE HAD THE WINWORKS SYTEM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. VERY GLAD I HAVE IT.

Revisado el 14/9/2017

Puntos a favor

THIS SYSTEM IS VERY USER FRIENDLY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RELY ON THE INTERNET FOR FUNCTION. VERY SELF CONTAINED.

George

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Our tech was able to find a nagging problem with my computer unrelated to the software.

Revisado el 4/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Stable,Easy of use, and great tech support. We have been using this software for almost 20 years..

Eric
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple, Fluid, and Efficient. This system has a good "flow" to it.

Revisado el 12/4/2018

The time saving benefits I have gained from Winworks is overwhelming. I am coming from a program where I had an average of 10 to 15 minutes per RO, from start to finish. With Winworks that is down to 3 to 5 minutes per RO, from start to finish. With an average of 300 repair orders a month that is a HUGE amount of time saved writing repair orders.

Puntos a favor

Speed when in use, great for a high volume shop . Customer service is top notch as well, customer service agnets are great. As much as I have talked to Steve I'd consider him a friend, haha. I will recommend this system.

Puntos en contra

Scheduler is awful and a pain to use, it definitely needs to be updated or have the ability to have an add on like Bolt On Technologies.

josephq
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

automotive review

Revisado el 15/12/2023

really good allot of stuff went bad.was shown the right way

really good allot of stuff went bad.was shown the right way

Puntos a favor

my personally auto motive review is straight foreword it was on point with everything would Definity recommend.

Puntos en contra

nothing really i agree with it oy thank you.

jennifer
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Reliable app

Revisado el 20/1/2024

Puntos a favor

I love everything about AutoShop. It help me alot.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. I love everything about Autoshop.

Laura
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

One of the customer rep was phenomenal in walking me through my questions, he was patient and...

Revisado el 18/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Still learning the features and benefits of the software, but at this time I am most pleased with my customer support experience.

Puntos en contra

I am finding some functions to be a bit laborious but I am still too new to judge.