3 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
3 opiniones
Kevin W.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great solution for livestreaming

Revisado el 12/12/2019

It's great and we're thankful for what it allows us to do.

Puntos a favor

We were able to begin live streaming within a week of purchasing the software, which means it's intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I wish the interface was simpler and more user friendly. There are things that we've had to "figure out" that would be helpful to have quickly at our fingertips.

William C.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wirecast

Revisado el 21/7/2020

We have been very pleased with Wirecast and plan to continue using it for our Graduation Ceremonies and other like events at the College.

Puntos a favor

The think I like most about Wirecast is the interface it provides to stream live video across multiple platforms such as Facebook or YouTube. The preview screen is also most helpful when preparing to transition to the next shot.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least about Wirecast is the amount of time it takes to get it setup correctly. However, once it has been setup, it is a fantastic tool.

Angel O.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good but not Great!

Revisado el 22/4/2021

I managed to stream the productions I needed with Wirecast and got work done. Overall it a stable software that turns your computer into a decent video mixer to do livestreams.

Puntos a favor

Wirecast is a Good software for me but NOT Great due to the Computer Resources it requeres. The software itselft is easy to learn and friendly to the new user. You can be up and running in matter of minutes without reading long instructions. Its straight forward and the interface is quick to learn. No big learning curb.

Puntos en contra

When it comes time to GO LIVE that's where most of my issues begin. You MUST have a very powerful PC to get the best of this software of you will encounter frame drops, and connection issues once you are streaming. Another con that I encountered was that I could not record locally and Stream to various destinations at the same time. It was either or for me. The type of machine I have is a Alienware and I was still having issues.