RXNT

4,3 (443)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Gestión de consultas y pacientes para proveedores de atención médica

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 443

Usuario verificado

Review of RXNT

Revisado el 18/12/2023

Great. Can have improvement in heaving newsletter to remind prescribers about better use

Puntos a favor

Solve problems of my medical practice.

Puntos en contra

Confusing at times when other prescribers start a new profile

Amanda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A guarantee

Revisado el 12/11/2020

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Puntos a favor

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes
I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

athenaOne

Razones para cambiar a RXNT

They are a local business and had the most potential.
Marthel

Not Recommended.

Revisado el 13/8/2020

Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete all enrollments for several weeks, it delayed functionality and ability to bill timely, despite our complaints and affecting our practice income RxNT bilked from day one, to keep afloat we had to keep paying the old EHR and RxNT. interface with clinical labs has been also challenging because you have to do the legwork. Still dealing with lack of full Med data, monthly charges still unresolved for an incomplete suite eligibility of benefits information is MOST unreliable, staff prefers using other sources are several benefits but offset by their inability to solve the issue above mentioned which is months overdue. The worse part is when your practice is finally able to speak with someone you are given ludicrous explanations
We have been working on switching to another company when COVID-19 hit. We had to delay switching, the bright side is, It gives RxNT an opportunity to correct problems and to us more time to evaluate choices more carefully.

Puntos a favor

RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Puntos en contra

CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message.
When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day, nothing solved plus a nonsense explanation of why not.
After more than 50 calls during and after their normal hours for troubleshoot electronic prescribing, NOTHING solved; eg., RxNT medication “History” for several patients shows “no record found”. It is so vital for patients and our safety to be able to see meds whole picture, all meds prescribed by other physicians, for compliance did my patient picked up meds at pharmacy?, other physicians info and prescribed meds, reconciling, avoiding Tx duplication, Coordinating care and avoiding prescribing medication with potentially lethal drug to drug interactions with meds from other prescribers, right?, but for months we are told “going to be fixed soon; it’s Surescripts issue not ours; YOU need to contact them”, is because there is no Hx for this patient”. RxNT FAILS in this area
If you are in Chicago, do not even think calling after 3:30 pm, “no one is available”, RxNT closes at 5 pm E.T. Price quoted and contracting are unreliable. Full suite with all perks advertised as $150/mo, not true in my experience.

isabella
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

RXNT work or not?

Revisado el 12/2/2024

Puntos a favor

rxnt was a very good website for making appointments and creating new patients, however it had many errors when it came to sending the forms to new patients, and it was very difficult to continue giving papers to everyone

Puntos en contra

I don't like that it is not easy to use, the first days with this application it is very difficult to adapt, it is very confusing.

Nichole

Awesome Product

Revisado el 2/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Ease of use! Templates for charting are awesome!

Puntos en contra

There is really nothing I do not lije about the product.

Kim
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

New Clinic EMR

Revisado el 29/11/2023

I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

Puntos a favor

I love the templates for charting which gives me access to the diversity of my patients.

Puntos en contra

The billing portion was complicated but I no longer use that feature.

MARISOL

Best EMR for your money

Revisado el 22/2/2024

My overall experience has been very positive. Customer service is outstanding.

My overall experience has been very positive. Customer service is outstanding.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use, and ease of training new employees to use.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the systems is a little slow which causes delays in patient management.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Ehr

Revisado el 1/12/2021

There are issues with messaging, editing appointments that may take days for support to help with. Due to compliance issues it may be important that admin or owners do not have access to all information in RXNT; once a patient is active only licensed or physician should have access. Admins should also not have the ability to read messages between clinicians and physicians/clinicians.

Puntos a favor

Somewhat easy to use; takes time to understand what each screen means and the process for each task.

Puntos en contra

Messages should be secure between clinicians/physicians, not accessible by admins or others. When an appointment is scheduled with another provider on the same date as a regularly scheduled appointment with a different provider in the same practice-it should warn or prevent this.

Carolina

MA RXNT Review

Revisado el 21/5/2024

Puntos a favor

Pros:
-easy to use
-the layout of the page is neat and efficient.
- easy to find pt

Puntos en contra

Cons:
- loading time for somethings are slow
- crashes of the website happens sometimes pushes us back with pt

CATHERINE
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Prescribing

Revisado el 10/4/2024

I like being able to review prescription with print option for chart.

I like being able to review prescription with print option for chart.

Puntos a favor

Note connected to prescription integrated to EHR.

Puntos en contra

Lag time in knowing whether prescription successfully went through.

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I recommend this to all providers!

Revisado el 19/11/2021

Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Aesthetic Record

Razones para elegir RXNT

Symplast only good for iPad use. Difficult to navigate and poorly organized.

Razones para cambiar a RXNT

RXNT had way more to offer for lower price and I like using laptops, not tablets or phones
Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to Use for e-prescribing

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Overall I'm happy with RXNT. I like the med history page and how I can import it directly to my EHR. It's easy to write scripts and send them to the desired pharmacy.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to search for a med and prescribe it electronically. My favorite part about this software is that it gives you drug tiers and tells you if the drug is covered by their insurance or not. That saves a lot of time because I know which drug to send and not have to later worry about PAs or switching the drug after fighting with the insurance company.

Puntos en contra

Every now and then the software glitches when I search for certain medications. I will try searching and when I select the drug I want, the page goes blank. It only does this with certain drugs.

Kori

Unreliable

Revisado el 28/11/2022

If I had a choice, or a say in our practice using this software, I would change it ASAP.

Puntos a favor

The price of the software is better than most, but you get what you pay for.

Puntos en contra

The fact that you don't know if it going to work properly when you 'try" to log in. When they update something, 2-5 other things don't work properly.

Robin
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Why did I wait so long

Revisado el 17/2/2017

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Puntos a favor

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Puntos en contra

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Chris

Worst Company

Revisado el 6/1/2024

We have been with RXNT for over a year. Was great when we first started, now we spend all day submitting support tickets. You can never get a hold of anyone over the phone. Its hard to run a medical office when the website is always down. All they every want to blame it on is your cache or cookies to be cleaned. You can only clear it so much over and over and over.

Puntos a favor

Nothing, the system is always not working

Puntos en contra

That the system never works. You have to send multiple support tickets a day to find out why things don't work. No one has time to sit around waiting for things to get fixed.

Respuesta de RXNT

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sorry they had trouble with the system and with our support team, however, our customer service team works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. The former client communicated their frustration in a disrespectful, threatening, and verbally abusive manner. This was unacceptable and RXNT does not tolerate customers treating our team members in such a manner. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we request that communication be conducted in a professional manner. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!

Mary

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

Revisado el 19/11/2021

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Puntos a favor

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Puntos en contra

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Sheri

Clinic Office Manager

Revisado el 18/11/2021

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Puntos a favor

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Puntos en contra

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

DrChrono y athenaOne

Razones para elegir RXNT

Wanted to get rid of paper charts

Software anterior

Insight
Trevor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE service and customer relations does not care

Revisado el 18/3/2024

Horrible customer service that does not take ownership for their mistakes, if your practice is open on the weekends be prepared with backup plans as it frequently goes down over weekends with no support available until monday.

Puntos a favor

Relatively inexpensive for EMR, however you don't get fully functional product

Puntos en contra

Horrible customer service, billing module does not submit claims correctly, patient data gets changed by the system.

Respuesta de RXNT

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sad to hear about their issues with our system and our customer service team. However, our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we prefer that feedback be communicated directly. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected], and we'll be happy to help!

Corinne

Not good

Revisado el 10/10/2023

Customer service is the worst part about this company. They frequently have notifications for “outages” it is a really laborious process to set up trainings or get any kind of assistance from customer service. Also, when the sales representative discussed the products, they did not mention anything about the 14 month commitment to subscribing. When this was discussed with customer service after trying to cancel the subscription, they apologize that I was not informed of that and told me that person was no longer working for the company. There’s been quite a bit of employee turnaround since I’ve signed up for this service two months ago. Took multiple attempts at canceling to finally get someone on the phone and have it confirmed.

Puntos a favor

E prescribing from RXNT app was easy to use

Puntos en contra

Access to patient portal for the patients is a tedious process, requiring multiple steps with emails frequently going to junk mail. The interface is too busy and not intuitive for daily flow of quickly accessing notes and prescribing features through desktop. Recommended to use a large monitor while using Chrome which is inconvenient if you’re trying to chart on a laptop using any other browser. Can only access appointments an E, prescribing from the app, no ability to chart from there.

Yael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Overall good product

Revisado el 30/11/2021

Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

Puntos a favor

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

Puntos en contra

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

Lauren

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Beware of this product

Revisado el 22/1/2024

Poor to mediocre at best due to the delays in functionality.

Poor to mediocre at best due to the delays in functionality.

Puntos a favor

When its working, its great. When its not, it is a barrier to care and your call schesule

Puntos en contra

ANYTIME you have a new phone, prepared for waiting days to be functional again.

ANYTIME you have an issue, its ALL day to get it fixed. Constant poor customerservice etiquette like: "do you have an email?" YES and its confirmed on your site.
Constant- oh I cant fix this part, etc etc

John

Ripoff Artists

Revisado el 3/10/2023

Reasonably good program while I used it. Worthless when I needed help.

Reasonably good program while I used it. Worthless when I needed help.

Puntos a favor

Software works well - a few glitches, but no major troubles.

Puntos en contra

I used the software for over a year and found it useful. I then had a practice change and no longer needed to use it, but forgot that it was an "auto renew" payment system. When I was informed it had renewed I contacted the company immediately and was told I was out of luck - that they don't issue refunds. I had to pay them over $700 for a program I no longer used and had no intention to use. Customer service was of no help. Unethical, unreasonable.

Jayne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

RxNT

Revisado el 18/11/2021

Overall, satisfied.

Overall, satisfied.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, available for mobile use--helps with after hour requests.

Puntos en contra

I cannot get the technical department to contact me. The font in the software is too large and I am unable to see a full prescription in the panels for Pending and Pending Requests from the Pharmacy. They are now telling me I need to contact an IT person because changing the font under settings in my computer does not affect the font in RxNT!!!

Need more reasons for voiding a prescription--the ones given sound like the patient is at fault which is often not the case.

Way too easy to have two profiles for one patient (when a pharmacy sends in a request vs. when we enter the patient) over a minute discrepancy--i.e., one has listed the home phone and the other has listed the cell phone, but address, name, and birthdate are all the same. Trying to figure out the discrepancy and getting the two files merged is sometimes impossible!

Huma

Love the whole package

Revisado el 24/11/2023

Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

Puntos a favor

The full suite helps connect all pieces running a medical business; from scheduling to EMR to prescription and to billing; all connected and things get done with some clicks only

Puntos en contra

Inability to post patient's co-pay to their account at the time of their appointment; this only gets posted once the insurance returns claim.

Kenneth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Long-time user, getting more and more frustrated.

Revisado el 22/11/2021

Frustrating. Their support hours are only Eastern Time. Being on the West Coast means we're out of luck if any problems occur during our afternoons.

Puntos a favor

It was an easy transition from paper, and was probably pretty good when we started using it many years ago. Unfortunately, they never stayed with their strengths.

Puntos en contra

They need to have developers work with users!!!! Development always seems to have their own agenda, not contemplating how it affects end users. They make "improvements" that totally mess up our work flow!