XM for Customer Experience

4,6 (250)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Plataforma de CXM basada en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 250

Qualtrics product review

Revisado el 27/8/2019

My organization is focused on higher education and we work with thousands of students. We use Qualtrics to conduct all types of surveys, including teaching assessments, course evaluations, evaluations of faculty (students' comments), as well as surveys about student experience. Qualtrics allows us to design surveys that allow us to capture data in the most effective way, the surveys look professional, and data collection and data analysis is done easily and can be easily shared with colleagues in other departments.

Puntos a favor

Our organization has been using Qualtrics for more than 10 years now. We use it while working with students, creating all types of surveys and conducting research projects. The best features include: 1) ability to copy the previous surveys which becomes very helpful and important when you work with complex surveys; 2) logic of the survey and ability to use the masked answer choices. This option is extremely helpful while working with the matrix-type questions, allowing you to modify and present the answer choices based on the answers to the previous questions. 3) The way we can view and download the data. Excellent options to see data from different perspectives, and use it in the reports.

Puntos en contra

We found that depending on each individual's (staff) knowledge and experience, some people found it a little bit intimidating. My suggestion would be to make sure you have at least one person who is very experience (or well trained) in this product, who can then provide training and support to others.

Ramya
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Secure survey management platform

Revisado el 26/7/2021

We conduct trainings for journalists and use Qualtrics to get anonymized feedback and suggestions and to conduct pre-test, post-test and follow-up surveys. For this, multi-modal administration is important- including through emails and through personal messages. Qualtrics lets you track this infomration.

Puntos a favor

-Data presentation- visuals, reports, spreadsheet
-Personalized and blinded survey links
-Automated features to send survey timed reminders through different channels
-Automated features to customize and send Thank you notes.

Puntos en contra

Pricey- We use it through institutional license.

Rajan
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

I have been using qualtrics for a year now. I am a happy customer. It has a unique appeal.

Revisado el 5/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Flexibility. "Multiple choice" or "Matrix", everything works perfect. I also like the "Rich content editor" for editing the content. Another cool thing is you can add your own pictures if you so wish. My best application is the "side-by-side' table. It is awesome and saves a lot of space.

Puntos en contra

I wish it could support more editable diagrams. For example, I wanted to put an actual "Euroqol thermometer", a vertical thermometer-like scale from 0 to 100 to capture patient's/customer's well-being but I couldn't. I had to be content with a horizontal 'slider' that looks pretty but it does not fulfill the requirement of a standard survey where the actual picture is expected. In addition, I wish it would be possible to have a tick mark for a single choice apart from the awesome looking choice of radio buttons. But I think there is always a trade-off involved in the life as well as in the surveys.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good for low-medium complexity surveys

Revisado el 13/4/2022

Overall it's been a very good experience. Easy to pick up and doesn't take very long to master it.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to learn and master. There is good online help available and a lot of user groups.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was more customizable. I feel "stuck" in many ways having to use it in a certain way.

• Asistencia al cliente

I've been using Qualtrics at work for several years & couldn't be happier with it.

Revisado el 4/5/2018

Puntos a favor

It's intuitive & customer support is EXCELLENT. I recently had a problem involving student survey recipients getting an error message when trying to complete a survey. Basically, if a student was repeating a course, he/she was getting an error message that they had already completed the survey (the previous semester) & therefore couldn't do it again. I checked the Support database, couldn't find an answer, then contacted Support directly. Their response was fast & solved the problem. I fixed the issue in several surveys where students were experiencing that problem, & now I can tell faculty members that it's no longer an issue.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like the new interface at first, but now I like it better than the old one. "Panel" was changed to "Contacts," which is much more intuitive, and the "Share Survey" icon was changed to the one that looks like a "V" on its side, like in my smart phone. Aligning these simple things in Qualtrics with the technology I use everyday on my mobile device makes Qualtrics much easier to use. I think it also makes it easier for faculty members whose surveys I work on because they don't use Qualtrics as often as I do, but they have to collaborate with me & check response rates to make sure their students are complying with the survey policy.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Highly flexible and adaptable platform, backed by strong support

Revisado el 22/7/2018

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

Puntos a favor

- We get very quick responses and solid support from the Qualtrics team
- The platform is quite flexible and adaptable to our needs
- We have a lot of control over much of the platform, which enables us to respond quickly when required
- It integrates extremely well with our CRM (Salesforce)

Puntos en contra

Some expected features isn't available (yet) e.g. ability to use customised "from" field for emails but I can imagine more featuresets will be added as Qualtrics continue to grow

• Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Student Researcher Feels Supported

Revisado el 11/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics has a nice interface and many different features that I do not realize I need or want until I need or want them. For example, Qualtrics has the simple ability to link surveys through strings, can help eliminate ineligible people from the survey and has various formats for export data. The questionnaire library is extremely helpful for me to find questions I created that I want to use repeatedly or common questions like sociodemographics. The various question types give me the flexibility to try different displays.

Puntos en contra

I am limited in some design elements. This may be partially due to my university's branding. I have not figured out how to control formatting from a master control so sometimes correcting different fonts and font sizes can be painstaking.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Something to definitely write home about!

Revisado el 26/10/2018

One of the BEST parts of my Qualtrics experience has been with it's customer service helpers. I have never before had people with so much patience, kindness, or knowledge be able to walk me through how to use a system before. I have never had to wait to speak to a representative and have never had an experience anything less than ideal.

Puntos a favor

I love this software because of the ease of use, the pleasing aesthetic, and the multiple capabilities it has to collect data in so many ways!

Puntos en contra

I would appreciate it if you could time the whole survey so that in situations where only participants who took over 30 minutes receive a credit through an outside program.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

very intuitive tool for building surveys

Revisado el 15/4/2022

I'm a superfan - I love working with their survey tool and dashboards. Also whenenver I need help, I contact their support - the Utah team is always super helpful and friendly. I have heard the Europe support team isn't as friendly ... I think that might be a cultural thing when it comes to customer service.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and easy to build surveys - also huge fan of their dashboard. I have most fun building my dashboard so I can track results - and then take screenshots of the graphs to put in my presentations. They always continue to improve their user features too.

Puntos en contra

I honestly have no complaints - they are always evolving their product to be more user-friendly with useful features.

• Sector: Filantropía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Our organisation wide survey tool

Revisado el 1/12/2023

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Puntos a favor

Very flexible tool which can be used both internally and externally.
Compliant with data retirements of our organisation and legislation.
Easy analysis of responses.
Lots of pre-sets which help new users define their survey needs.
Good value for money tool.

Puntos en contra

Some parts of the tool are a bit clunky for example the survey upload feature, which for the type of surveys we do, doesn't work very well and often rejects.

Jed
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good platform, good support, and lots of features

Revisado el 23/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Their support site is very detailed with easy to read articles, user-submitted Q&A forum, and online basecamp with video tutorials. Very easy to start building a survey and distributing it. The built-in reporting features and dashboards are easy to set up and use. They have a lot of suggestions on best practices to make the surveys most effective. They have several features and partners that you can add on once you start moving beyond the basics.

Puntos en contra

There have been occasions where I'm forced to log in again because it timed out, but I was in the middle of using it. The text analytics needs some training to get the correct sentiment for your specific responses, but the more it learns the more accurate it becomes, just takes a bit of time. Sometimes if I update a group of responses or embedded data it will take a long time to completely refresh. Configuring the data set and embedded data can get tricky sometimes so that it displays correctly on the dashboards.

Charlie
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The most fluid and easy-to-use experience platform available

Revisado el 3/1/2020

From the initial tool selection process through contract negotiations, configuration, and ongoing support, Qualtrics has separated themselves from the pack with their extremely high-quality product. I would highly recommend this product to any organization searching for a survey/customer experience tool.

Puntos a favor

With our business, we needed a survey/experience tool that was extremely customizable, yet easy to use for our operational teams. With one or two exceptions, Qualtrics has been able to handle every use case that we've thrown at it with an extremely east to use interface. We have successfully automated 90%+ of our customer-facing operational workflows with this tool.

Puntos en contra

As with any SaaS solution, there were a few periods of intermittent performance. This was, however, immediately recognized and remedied by their top-notch support team.

Regina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best for social science data scientists!

Revisado el 28/2/2020

Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

• Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Overall Feedback

Revisado el 19/3/2019

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use and is user friendly. I like the new features site intercept a lot.

Puntos en contra

There are some loopholes e.g. redirects, global redirects (as it will make it easy for the team to setup vendors), data file formats, creating variables after fielding. Also, when we are removing/filtering the data its very slow in processing. We don't have the option to chose the case ids we want to delete in one go.

Nishanth
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Revisado el 22/3/2018

Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Puntos a favor

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Puntos en contra

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Chandrashekar
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing software for survey design, deploy and basic analytics

Revisado el 7/8/2018

Qualtrics is the best tool for conducting successful email survey campaigns and is better than the available software in the market currently

Puntos a favor

The customer service is amazing as they are quick to respond to any query and are very helpful. The tool is mobile friendly and moreover, the dashboard is user-friendly and intuitive. Lastly, there are a lot of customizable options available for the survey which is great for market research purpose.

Puntos en contra

The product doesn't come free and is priced bit higher than other surveying software. The tool doesn't show accurate tracking of emails checked after a survey has been deployed although the status of the survey is shown whether it has been started or finished.

Dorothy
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Qualtrics Review

Revisado el 7/12/2019

I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

Puntos a favor

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

Puntos en contra

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Carlos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent experience, customer support is very good

Revisado el 13/11/2017

Puntos a favor

I can check it anywhere from any device. Also, easy to use and understand. Qualtrics also have a lot of information in the internet so user can rely on that as well.

Puntos en contra

Some function should be in a different spot for example link expiration and survey expiration are in a different location.

Emily

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Qualtrics CustomerXM is a useful and organized platform -- my team and I love it!

Revisado el 24/4/2022

My overall experience has been great. It's great for productivity and the customer service is wonderful.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is an organized and detailed platform; it allows us to efficiently gather and analyze data.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything that I don't like

Steve

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do.

Puntos en contra

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Sophie
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Qualtrics for Psychological Research

Revisado el 13/10/2020

My experience with Qualtrics has been exciting and rewarding as I conduct research using this platform.

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics has advanced features that you will not find on other popular survey platforms. It is easy to learn and use.

Puntos en contra

My university's Psychological Science department has a paid account with Qualtrics, which allows me to bypass the question limit (only about 10 questions!) allowed with a free account.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A Survey Suite for Evaluating User/Customer Experience

Revisado el 4/5/2019

Qualtrics has been a helpful tool for conducting surveys across large cohorts of students for our university. As our need to produce data increases, I'm not sure Qualtrics alone will be able to serve our needs, but for creating surveys, it has been great.

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey software. Based on your company or institutional needs, you can design surveys to gather information on users/students/customers. You can customize questions, and more importantly, you can customize multiple trails within the survey so survey takers can continue down the correct line of questioning.

Puntos en contra

Qualtrics is not the most aesthetically clear software out there. It takes multiple trials to make sure that the questions appear in the correct order. Our team always had to try out the surveys a few times before feeling comfortable sending out the information to our student body. In the version we used, the software also stopped at the survey level, so any data analytics we wanted from each survey, we had to use other programs to create those complex materials and means of organizing the information gathered.

Cassaundra

Gold Standard for Customer Service

Revisado el 8/11/2018

Qualtrics customer service and support should be the gold standard for every business--not just for software/application/form/survey companies. It is the best I've ever encountered both personally and professionally.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive. Constantly improving. Reliable. Enormous library of help articles. Instant help available if I have a nuanced situation. Couldn't be happier!

Puntos en contra

Inability to drag and drop items in multiple choice formatted questions. Restrictions on piping in text from certain question types, e.g. drill down. Reports area is the least intuitive section of the survey platform.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great survey solution but...

Revisado el 19/3/2019

As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Puntos a favor

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Puntos en contra

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

• Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great Experience Management Platform

Revisado el 12/4/2020

Puntos a favor

My current organization is my first experience working with Qualtrics, and I am an admin who creates/delivers surveys using it. Qualtrics is a great platform allowing you to send enagement surveys, pulse checks, and plenty of turnkey solutions in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Product Testing, General Feedback, etc. Of course creating custom surveys from the ground-up is also an option. You can configure surveys and their questions in every way imaginable.

Puntos en contra

Two gripes: Using datafiles for surveys can be clunky, which can be solved by integrating the platform with your HRIS. In addition, I never understood why some survey types can be distributed in many ways (link, email, QR code, etc.), while other survey types can only be sent using emails.