Onpipeline

Gestión de relaciones con los clientes (CRM) con canal visual

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

2 opiniones

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and fully customisable

Revisado el 1/10/2019

Onpipeline has helped my company to keep our sales' flow updated without any excel files or research on the email inbox.
The software has also strengthen the overall team work, by creating a clear and unfailing communication between sales people.

Puntos a favor

I used Sales Force in the past and I found it very complex to customise and to use, the technical team wasn't able to adapt it to our sales 'team and eventually we had to give up on it.
When I discovered Onpipeline I first thought that the price was very convenient, and then I figured that I didn't need any technical team to customise it and adapt it to my business needs.
At the moment on our account there are 3 different teams, each with their own features. The sync with the email and calendar provider is perfectly functional, it's mobile responsive and thus I highly recommend it to enhance your business if you have more than 3 or 4 salespersons.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't see any negative things about this software so far.

Usuario verificado

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Survey

Revisado el 7/3/2021

Good

Puntos a favor

Only played around with it for a short while. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.

Puntos en contra

Not any issues experienced. Good overall trail. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.