EasyWorship

Software de presentación de servicios religiosos para iglesias.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 747

Alcides

Excelente

Revisado el 7/2/2023

Es muy excelente para poder pasar las letras a la tele para poder hacer las alabanzas

Puntos a favor

Que es muy fácil para usar y no es complicado

Puntos en contra

Que todavía no le se para poder subir las fotos

Hi Alcides

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review!
We're glad to have you a part of the EasyWorship family, please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have about EasyWorship features!

Customer Support,
Nolan

Jose Luis
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Un programa de efectividad

Revisado el 2/7/2023

No es complicado para usar este programa.

No es complicado para usar este programa.

Puntos a favor

Su manera de trabajar es muy práctica e integral y dinámico.

Puntos en contra

Que podría tener otras conexiones con otras plataformas o sistemas operativos.

Simon
Simon
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Our first piece of worship software from a decade ago!

Revisado el 15/7/2022

Puntos a favor

We like the ease of use most. When we first switched over, we primarily had to because video backgrounds were glitchy on our old presentation software. EasyWorship brought us into the future by making motion backgrounds work flawlessly. Over time, we've also like how EasyWorship has become more like other professional software in handling things like multiple projectors, displays and easy switching between different media. That in itself should make anyone want to get EW over the others.

Puntos en contra

The subscription model makes it un-favourable. But at least the developers have taken into account the size of churches/congregations to offer variable pricing. Churches oversees don't see a lot of money coming in, so having multiple subscriptions in USD in failing economies, makes it more expensive by the year.

OpenLP

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

Easyslides was lacking in terms of ease of use. It did a great job of functioning on a very low-end PC but the look and feel of it was lacking. Steep learning curve for someone new and the video backgrounds always crashed.
Jonathan

Great Product for Churches

Revisado el 12/9/2023

Very satisfied!

Very satisfied!

Puntos a favor

It is so simple to use and has all the tools we need right at hand in one place. The new remote app was a clincher.

Puntos en contra

Could use a little more features for creativity in making slides. But being able to run PowerPoint through it helps.

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

I used it at the previous church I served at. We though about switching but then a new update came out that solved our needs and so we stayed with EasyWorship.
Timothy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Fantastic features but slightly unstable, and inflexible

Revisado el 6/11/2019

Sadly, it has earned the nickname Hard Worship in our church. Because it is slightly too complex, and unstable enough to regularly cause problems for non-technical people like me.

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of different features.
For instance, you can set up a link to Song Select (if you have the appropriate subscription to Song Select), which makes downloading your song lyrics straight into your Easy Worship schedule really quick and simple.
You can do the same with youtube videos - which is again super efficient and helpful.
There is also a whole array of other functions (video or image backgrounds to slides) which I have not begun to use.

Puntos en contra

I have encountered a number of unresolved problems with this software.
1. I have not been able to import Powerpoint presentations into an EasyWorship Schedule. There is a simple way to do this in the program - but it will not work when (and yes we are running latest versions of Easy Worship and Powerpoint). As a result we have to save Powerpoint presentations as jpeg files and then import them into Easy Worship schedules - which is a pain.
2. When the Easy Worship software updated it disconnected itself from our Easy Worship Library we had created on our laptop. This can be easily fixed, but it caused a major problem/panic at the beginning of one of our services, and it was not clear to a lay person like myself what on earth was wrong. It was embarrassing to start church 30 mins late because of this.
3. We have found the software is a bit unstable if you have Powerpoint open and running at the same time as Easy Worship. For some reason they don't seem to get along.
4. We have EasyWorship installed on two different laptops in our church (one used by the Pastor at home, one used at church for presentations). We tried to set up a shared, synced Easy Worship library on Google Drive that both laptops could share. Easy Worship did not like us doing this. After repeated attempts and problems we realised that Easy Worship and the syncing process on Google Drive were not getting on with each other. It is annoying that we are unable to have one synced Easy Worship library!

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback! PowerPoint integration should be fully functional as we are not currently aware of any bugs with PowerPoint. An alternative to cloud storage could be a local area network which is fully supported and completely stable. Could you or someone from your church contact us about the PowerPoint issue? I can be reached at [email protected] or 918-250-1493 during the week. Fred

Gary

Easy Worship

Revisado el 12/1/2024

Ease of use and easy to train other how to use it

Ease of use and easy to train other how to use it

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and implementation across the range of PC's

Puntos en contra

Nothing that I can recall at this time .

Kenneth
  • Sector: Software informático

EasyWorship 7 review and experience

Revisado el 5/7/2023

The preparation of Sermon and Songs has been made easier. It is alot easier and helpful compared previous software

Puntos a favor

working with different Bible versions and Song editing, previews and presentation.And the themes

Puntos en contra

The selection of the output monitor or screen to project onto. This needs to be improved.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

The pricing of Easyworship is way better than the previous product. The option of monthly payment also is a major factor for me as i had to test the product before final purchase.

Harris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Moved from a rival product!

Revisado el 18/6/2023

We recently moved churches and without much convincing have got EasyWorship in as the church presentation software as they needed YouTube integration without using other means.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it actually is Easy! Presenting in a live environment to a congregation needs to be fast, slick and seamless otherwise it's distracting. EasyWorship allows this to happen with minimal training/experience.

Puntos en contra

I signed up to the Premium package but find that there is limited suitable stills and videos - we don't need anything complicated just seas, sunsets, mountain scenes etc.

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Solid product with great customer service

Revisado el 30/9/2020

I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW.

Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

Puntos a favor

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Raisa
  • Sector: Animación
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Clean Interface and easy to use!

Revisado el 12/3/2024

Puntos a favor

How quick it is to learn how to build and design slides

Puntos en contra

Some of the command wording could be more clear

Allan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We breathe better NOW, after we started using the program

Revisado el 21/3/2024

Very rested that the program is one of our tools. Solves so much in each of our service events.

Multiscreen support
Quick Search and Compose.
Integration with our live streaming software
A wide array of library content!
Stable with good performance.

A little expensive
User Interface is a little archaic

Tajauna

EW at The Hope

Revisado el 22/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Ease... Creativity...Ability to add personal media songs etc... Ability to use PowerPoint...Import

Puntos en contra

Low free Bible translations with paid subscription ... Sometimes when uploading this won't upload properly...
Glitchy video output....

Micah
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

EasyWorship Works

Revisado el 28/4/2021

Overall we had a good experience. We were looking for something to handle large video files mainly and this just did not work well for us. It was great for simple presentations tho.

Puntos a favor

The simple layout and functions. It worked great for a fast, easy way to display lyrics and graphics via a presentation.

Puntos en contra

We were needing something with more features, so this fell short of what we were hoping for. It works for small presentations, etc. - or just needing a simple presentation. But handling heavy graphics and large videos files was a struggle.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

MediaShout wasn't working well for us.

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

Mainly the price at the time and by recommendation from a friend.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Micah, thanks for the feedback! I wonder if you could reach out to me to talk about these issues and see if we can resolve them. EasyWorship should be able to handle relatively advanced graphics files as long as the system meets our requirements. Please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 when you have a chance. Fred

Peter
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"The best presentation software we have purchased, PERIOD!"

Revisado el 16/12/2021

We are able to deliver a multimedia presentation to our congregation in a very professional manner but with absolute ease and precision. We are very satisfied with EasyWorship and what we have been able to accomplish for our Sunday Worship and weekly experiences.

Puntos a favor

The product in overall brings honor to its name: VERY easy to use and quality of the presentations are consistently flawless. It has never glitched or "blow up" on me. software is pretty stable and quick overall system performance. I believe I will stay with EasyWorship for a long time! Amazing price for the results we are getting. THANK YOU!

Puntos en contra

It does not have more bible versions and should include Spanish versions also. There are a lot of Hispanic congregations that will be able to use the software in the nation and other parts of the world as well.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a specific Bible for EasyWorship, please feel free to post a new request on our forum but I am happy to let you know that we do have several Spanish Bible translations available with EasyWorship as well as many other common languages. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Fred

Jean
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Just like the name: EASY Worship

Revisado el 20/4/2021

EasyWorship is a very practical presentation software and the more I use it - even after using it for some time now, I'm still learning sweet tweaks in our presentations.

Puntos a favor

Using this software weekly for our worship presentation, the ease of use has been remarkably smooth. So smooth - that when suggesting training others should I not be available on any particular Sunday, don't think it necessary to be trained - they think they can just jump on and run it - great concept, but not practical - it's SOFTWARE! :-/

BTW - we are a church plant with 50-200 attendees. We have no employees, but I had no options that were applicable when completing this form. We actually have no employees - not even me. :-)

Puntos en contra

It would be incredibly beneficial if we were able to use the cloud to transfer schedules, themes, song edits, database changes rather than always needing to use a thumb-drive. However - as incredibly beneficial this would be, it's not a deal-breaker at this time.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Jean, thanks for the feedback! please feel free to let me know if you think of anything else that we can do to improve your experience. You can reach me at [email protected]. Fred

Ron

EasyWorship beats MediaShout

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Site licensing was a key factor in choosing EasyWorhip over other platforms. Also the intuitive nature of the product makes it easy to on board new volunteer workers to the team.

Puntos en contra

No complaints. EasyWorship was easy to set up and operate and a snap to train new volunteers.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

MediaShout was more PC intensive and the per PC licensing made in too expensive for our small church with multiple part time volunteer operators.

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

Easier to train new volunteers

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Ron, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected]. Fred

Dihfahsih
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Appreciation for helping church enhance the gospel

Revisado el 19/4/2023

We no longer need to distribute materials to members before the sermons, rather we use Easyworship to enhance the sermons with the visuals needed thus reducing costs

Puntos a favor

I like most the multi bible plugins that enable understanding of scriptures more easily, when we subscribed for premium services, it was really easy to integrate with the older version we hard, it has saved the organisation the costs spent on the maintaining and distributing visuals during sermons

Puntos en contra

Different languages that have been able to translate the bible, should be prioritized without people having to request for bible plugins, at least users should be able to select the bibles they would like to use, basically bible plugins should be increased such that people have a wide range of selection

OBS Studio

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

The features easyworship provides are so precious at a very low price

Hi Dihfahsih,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review!
Our team is constantly working towards adding more Bible translations to the available list in EasyWorship, please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions or updates on upcoming translations!

Customer Support,
Nolan

PAUL

Easyworship Easy to use.

Revisado el 10/3/2021

It is a software that has served us well over five years, I don't normally go for the updates because if something is working why change it.
Overall it's great.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and practical for what we need it for.
It's not complicated to use and easy to navigate.
It's set out in such a way that you can familiarise yourself with it in just a few hours.

Puntos en contra

You can't download straight in it.
It doesn't always pick up the projector screen when you turn it on.
If it freezes you have to shut it down and open it again.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Paul, thanks for the feedback! I wanted to reach out and let you know that our next update will fix the bug that is currently preventing direct downloads from our media store to the desktop software. And for the other two issues you reported, you may want to contact our support team as they are things that can commonly be corrected with a small amount of troubleshooting. Please free free to reach us at either 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] for any further questions, concerns, or suggestions. Fred

Chuck

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

EasyWorship 7 with premium backgrounds. Great Product, Easy to Use.

Revisado el 12/10/2022

Overall, I'm very pleased with how the software works. There have been times when I did not know how to use one of the product features. I could easily go to the EasyWorship website and find training videos that have so far covered everything that I have needed.

Puntos a favor

Installation and set-up were easy to complete. There are a wide variety of media backgrounds that come standard with the service. You can upgrade to a premium service that allows for even better media backgrounds. You can find and complete online training as needed.

Puntos en contra

The song reporting feature can be a little difficult to manage util you get used to doing it.

Razones para cambiar a EasyWorship

I knew of other organizations that were using this software and was pleased with what they were doing with it. The initial cost was affordable for our church.

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
The song reporting is a feature that our developers are currently working on to improve in future releases of EasyWorship!

Richard

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

Revisado el 9/6/2020

I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

Puntos a favor

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

Puntos en contra

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected]. Fred

Jim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Great Product, Great Price, Huge Impact.

Revisado el 8/5/2023

We have been a faithful user of their product and appreciate what we have been able to accomplish with our Sunday morning services and the professional presentation of both worship and sermons. We hope to maintain a relationship with EasyWorship for the future.

Puntos a favor

When we started using EasyWorship it was more financially driven then anything else. We needed to upgrade from using PowerPoint and start understanding the features and benefits of presentation software.

Puntos en contra

Being a long time user of EasyWorship, we have lived and survived the growing pains along the way. From system challenges to various incompatible versions, we have remained with EasyWorship. There was a period of time where Tech Support gave us the answer that the company was not going to fix the particular issue we were having and we would just have to wait for the next version to be released. Didn't have a release date to give us. That was disheartening as our only other choice was ProPresenter and that was out of our league financially. The subscription program running now is disheartening as we enjoyed purchasing the upgrades when needed. Having limited support to version 6 and taking away features that now can only be used in your subscription service is a pretty shady way to do business.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Thank you for your great review! We apologize for any past inconveniences and frustrations you may have faced. We understand your concerns regarding the lack of support for certain issues and the transition to a subscription program.

We constantly strive to improve our product and provide the best experience for our users. While the subscription model may not align with everyone's preferences, it allows us to deliver regular updates and enhancements to EasyWorship. This ensures that we can continue offering a reliable and sustainable solution for all our users.
Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate your input. We take your concerns seriously and will continue to work towards providing the best possible experience for our customers. If you have any specific issues or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you again for using EasyWorship!
Kind regards,
Chandler Combs
Easy worship support team.

Alvin

Great Product With Service to Match

Revisado el 30/7/2020

As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Puntos en contra

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Jon
Jon
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

EasyWorship is a great tool for churches, but we've had some issues

Revisado el 19/12/2018

Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there.

The big downside has been trying to set things up again on a new computer. We should have thousands of songs at our fingertips, but it's almost like we had to completely start over.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth.

Puntos en contra

We ran into really big issues when we had a computer go down. We had to set everything up on the new computer. Everything should have popped back up when we logged back in, but we lost all of our huge memory bank of songs (all the songs we've done for years and years). We've basically had to enter each song in one by one, and with the latest update to EasyWorship, it's harder than ever to do. And then, when we do enter the songs in and save them to our database, they lose their formatting when we try to open them again. Our secretary has spent HOURS searching for tech support/help/advice, and there's just nothing. It's been incredibly frustrating to deal with.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi John, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship has been so beneficial to your church. I wanted to reach out and let you know that all you need to do with a new computer is a database transfer. There are actually a lot of articles online that address this issue and you all are also welcome to give our technical support a call at 1-918-250-1493 during the week. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. [email protected] - Fred

Everett

Excellent Customer Support

Revisado el 24/10/2020

EasyWorship is easy to use, so volunteers can quickly use the service schedule with minimal training. When we encourage a problem, their Technical Support has been quick and fantastic.

Puntos a favor

EasyWorship allows us to integrate song lyrics and Scripture text quickly for the congregation and live-stream. EW integrates with SongSelect, for importing the song lyrics, and with PowerPoint presentation. There is also a built-in presentation application, which we are using for a countdown announcement loop. Video can be output as NDI, if you want to use a camera input, then export to a video distribution service or OBS.

Puntos en contra

The built-in web browser is Internet Explorer, which is now obsolete. EW only supports three video outputs – control screen, main projection and foldback. We added a video distribution box on the projection output, so that we can feed EW into our ATEM Pro for livestreaming.

Razones para elegir EasyWorship

The old program was very complicated and was not Windows Vista ompatible.

Price and easy of use.

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Everett, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] Fred

Peter

Easy to use Presentation Software

Revisado el 9/2/2022

EasyWorship works a treat. The weekly schedule of songs, Bible readings and liturgy for the service is simple to create and can be done at home beforehand and the file transferred to the church laptop. Any new songs can be very easily be downloaded within EasyWorship into the local database of songs from the CCLI web site. Because it is easy to operate, we have been able to train several volunteers with little computer expertise to run it in the services.

EasyWorship has many features which allow a great degree of flexibility in how the words are presented.

Puntos a favor

- easy to operate and to train volunteers with limited computer expertise to use it
- easy to add new songs from the CCLI website to the church's data-base of songs
- easy to create a schedule of songs, liturgy and Bible readings for church services
- NDI output stream means no complex setup to link to OBS software for livestreaming

Puntos en contra

- there no version of the ESV Bible with UK spellings !

Respuesta de Softouch Development

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! We will have to reach out to the publisher of this version of the Bible to potentially add this as an option in EasyWorship. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. Nolan