MailBird

Software de gestión de correo electrónico para sincronizar las comunicaciones

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 321

Antonio
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Un gestor de correo ordinario

Revisado el 30/7/2022

Puntos a favor

Es un buen gestor de correo electronico, nada trascendental.

Puntos en contra

Muchas actualizaciones que bloquean el ordenador y durante mi experiencia no me ha gustado mucho la gestión de la agenda.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Great email client

Revisado el 27/5/2019

Very positive. I've received good customer service and the price is very reasonable given that it's a one-off payment.

Puntos a favor

Set out nicely with a clear design. Love having whatsapp dropbox and google calendar all in one place integrated into the email client.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I can think of I don't like about the product. I am very happy with it.

Thunderbird Outlook Converter

Razones para cambiar a MailBird

I preferred the design and how easy it was to use.
Roman
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Bailbird for manage multiple accounts

Revisado el 20/11/2022

Good app, and good value for money. Still has some features to be improved

Puntos a favor

It does a great job of managing multiple accounts. I use it for my work and my private account and it is very helpful to see both of them in one app. Especially it works well in calendar add-on. Another important thing to note is the variety of add-ons like messengers or task-managing apps

Puntos en contra

The functionality of filters is a bit low. When switching accounts in add-on apps, it doesn't permit opening two or more accounts simultaneously. Sometimes the calendar app doesn't refresh automatically and customer support didn't help with it

Clément

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A software that keeps its promises until it doesn't.

Revisado el 30/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Mailbird is very easy to use and actually better than Outlook on some aspects. I especially like the mailboxes management that lets us monitor our different mailboxes in one glance.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, the software can be overly simple and you sometimes find yourself looking for a feature that simply does not exist. The text processing is also quite catastrophic with erratic behaviour when it comes to formatting the text. But after all, why not? A simple product at an affordable price offering a good overall experience. Yes... But no. First of all, after 3 years of daily use I'm not sure I've seen any changes. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for not changing something that is not broken, but here’s the catch. Some things are actually obviously broken, such as the text formatting, and the team won't do anything about it. The worst for the end: as your mailbox starts to get a lot of messages, it will take longer and longer to send them. Sometimes you even have to restart the software and the message then get sent instantly. I have tried with Outlook and have not had this problem. I contacted them about it, but the guy was completely lost and his best idea was eventually to uninstall and reinstall the software or... Delete my messages! As I write this comment, I can see how my grief is getting the better of this review. It could be a great mailing software, but has set itself up to be average with bugs that make it mediocre. Mailbird, if you are reading this, please fix your software. I love you, but it's getting complicated.

Respuesta de Mailbird Traducir a español

Hello Clément,

We're naturally sorry to hear of your negative experience with Mailbird.

Oftentimes, issues affecting Mailbird are not directly related to Mailbird - whenever emails take an abnormally long time to be sent/received, we would need to understand whether external factors are at play, such as an antivirus or security software throttling Mailbird's ability to connect to an email server.

Certain email servers which our customers use are known to be problematic across a range of email clients (e.g. Dovecot).

Other elements can also play a role in Mailbird's functionality, such as not having the latest Windows components or updates installed on one's device (or worse still, these could be corrupted or in conflict due to some other software).

I tried to find your Support Ticket but I lack sufficient information to do so - if you don't mind reaching out to us again (marking it for my attention), I would like to look into your problems further.

Apologies once again.

Oliver

• Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing Software for Email Sending

Revisado el 14/9/2022

It's very good experience.

Puntos a favor

I found this software very interesting and helpful for email marketing and management. I send my daily office mails by mailbird to my all clients.

Puntos en contra

There's none of the existing features which i dislike.

Razones para elegir MailBird

Because I'm looking for new features. And this software has lack of new and extra ordinary features.

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a MailBird

Because it has more features. It works properly for my daily routine work.
Gjergji
  • Sector: Diseño

Fast, attractive email client

Puntos a favor

It is fast, it loads fast. Very attractive interface. Very easy to use, all in one Inbox. I love the integration with Whatsapp, Wunderlist, gCalendar, gKeep and many more.

Puntos en contra

I miss some right-click menu options and tabs. I have accounts with lots of folder and I have to scroll to check them. If I could use tabs, they will show if any emails is in folder. I would like for external links such as in Twitter, Whatsapp to be opened in my default browser rather than in the built-in. You can play Twitter video inside Mailbird.

Razones para cambiar a MailBird

I wanted to have a full trial, but not ready to pay for the price, but luckily there was an huge discount. I got Mailbird for 4 USD.
Andrea
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Google users, beware...

Revisado el 29/12/2019

Lots of eye candy and an apparently sound and robust engine. Still, some key functions were missing for me (Google calendars in the first place), so I moved on to a different software. But you may want to have a look for yourselves.

Puntos a favor

A very pleasant user interface, brilliant layout and use of colors. Attachment management is also impressive (you can preview attachments from all messages in one place, scroll through them, search them, etc.). Multiple accounts can be accommodated easily into a single inbox, each one with its own colors and icons.

Puntos en contra

Although they advertise the ability to integrate Google services, such as calendars, this is not working for most users (meaning all users for which Google has banned generic browsers). Accordingly, you cannot integrate your Google calendar in Mailbird, something that was not clearly explained on their website.

Desiree
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Multitude of features but at the risk of privacy?

Revisado el 15/3/2020

I chose not to utilize this software as previously stated.

Puntos a favor

There were a lot of apps you could connect with it which increased efficiency.

Puntos en contra

I couldn't get customer service to be direct about Facebook and/or other apps you plug into it having access to all your mail info or even info within other plugged in apps. Security and privacy for individuals is becoming more and more of an issue/invasion. Although this software offered a lot of integrations and functionalities, I ultimately chose to uninstall it due to privacy concerns.

Jenny
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MailBird keeps all our important email in one place

Revisado el 29/11/2022

Mailbird saves me so much time by having everything I need all in one place! Very happy with it!

Puntos a favor

So helpful having our various work emails together where I can search all at once and keep an eye on my boss's emails for him as well.

Puntos en contra

Some non-spam emails occasionally end up in spam, but this is rare and across the board on email platforms.

Abdelaziz
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

MailBird works so smoothly and is perfect for Windows!

Revisado el 2/11/2022

Email handling is very easy and smooth.

Puntos a favor

Navigation is very smooth, and it integrates many 3rd party applications to go along with Windows.

Puntos en contra

Key emails can be difficult to organize or identify.

Sidney
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

No regrets -solid product for me as a small business owner

Revisado el 29/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Simple, familiar, many useful integrations

Puntos en contra

Search feature not very powerful, mail conversations sometimes messy to read and review

Victor
  • Sector: Software informático

It just works!

Revisado el 31/7/2021

I have many different inboxes that I have to keep track of. Having to switch accounts to check everything at least a few times a day was very time-consuming. Since switching to MailBird I get all my accounts synced to a unified inbox and notified whenever I receive an email. That makes it much easier to stay on top of my work and keep track of everything with minimal effort which could easily save a lot of time.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about MailBird is that everything works. I have been using it for many years and it has been very reliable with no problems at all. Everything you should expect from your mail client is there with a few extra features as well but most importantly I have not encountered a single issue since I started using MailBird.

Puntos en contra

It might look a little bit basic and does not compare with all the fancy web-like interfaces that most newer software has. But don't let it fool you, there are a lot of great features that make MailBird a powerful tool, and most importantly what it does, it does well.

Danny
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mailbird is by far the best email client I have ever used and it helped me get to Inbox Zero

Revisado el 20/7/2017

Mailbird helped me reach and maintain Inbox Zero for 1.5 years and counting. I am now far more organized in my life by being able to handle my email as it comes in daily instead of letting it fall behind.

Puntos a favor

Mailbird is single-handedly the best software that I have implemented in the last few years. I tried every desktop email client I could find and was extremely impressed with Mailbird right from the start. My goal in transitioning from Gmail in a browser to a desktop client was to be able to answer all of my emails while traveling and being disconnected from the internet. Now Gmail has an offline mode, but Mailbird still beats using Gmail in the browser because of all of its other features. I love having a shortcut [ctrl-alt-space] to start an email from anywhere on my computer. Their shortcut keys allow for very fast email composing, reading, and managing. There are many software integrations so you can sync to all of your email accounts, calendars, chats, project management software, etc. My New Year's Resolution in 2016 was to get to Inbox Zero and stay there. Mailbird helped me do this by organizing all of my email, making it easy to sort, and quickly reply. I am still at Inbox Zero 1.5 years later. It does a great job organizing your contacts, handling attachments, and managing your folders. It even has a way to search only your attachments to find that document from months ago that you can't remember who sent.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have any cons in using Mailbird other than they don't have a mobile app. This isn't a huge problem as there are other apps for mobile, but it would be very helpful to have the same look and feel on a phone.

Stacy
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Inbox zero!

Revisado el 15/9/2019

Mailbird gives me what other desktop email programs didn't, a chance to stay on top of my emails. It's fast and with the unified mailbox, emails don't get lost in the shuffle. When my team first switched, we were able to import all the email settings from the other mail program we were using. Setup was instant!

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is the unified inbox. I have twelve email addresses, and when using other similar desktop email software, I would have to click on each email address to view the inbox of each. With this, it combines all the new email together, which helps to keep on top of all my emails.

Puntos en contra

The desktop software is spot on, it is hard to find a fault. My only wish is that there was a mobile version of this software for my phone.

Razones para elegir MailBird

Outlook has been around a long time, and it's not a bad email program, if you are only using it for one email address, but if you have multiple email addresses, like myself and my team, then it quickly became a hassle.

Razones para cambiar a MailBird

Honestly, the unified inbox was a huge selling point, but the customization options also helped me decide. Mailbird also has several useful integrations available, which allows us to not only stay on top of our emails, but also our social media accounts and more!
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Love the Software - but they do collect your addresses.

Revisado el 7/6/2019

I really do like the software better than any other email client I have used, so I am sticking with them for now. I hope they are true to their word on only collecting email addresses that you use Mailbird to check.

I don't believe they share addresses with any outside company and have only received one sales email from them.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and integrates well with Gmail, Office 365, and just about any email account you would use. Very simple but powerful interface. Love that it has a 'Unified Account' where you can see emails from the accounts you choose, but still leave your 'spam' email account out (you get to choose which accounts show up there).

Search seems to work really well, even better than Outlook with both gmail and Office 365 accounts.

Puntos en contra

They DO collect email addresses that you use Mailbird to check. I was surprised to get an email solicitation to purchase the business version to an account that I had set up but never shared with Mailbird (I used a different account to purchase.) I would have rated them 5 stars across the board if it were not for this. I read online where someone from Mailbird was comparing this to google saying that google collects all sorts of data. The difference is that google is close to being a trillion dollar company with a lot to lose. Everyone knows they collect data and either accept it or use something else. I had never heard of Mailbird until several weeks ago, and their website makes it sound like they do not collect this information when they actually do.

"Mailbird also no longer sends name and email address to the License Management System. "
(this appears to be a new 'update', but I confirmed that it has been on the website for the last several months at least.)

All of their 'add-ons' are really just opening web apps in a side bar. They don't appear to have any real integration with the program.

There are two places to 'opt out' of data sharing. When you first set up the program it asks you, then you have to also go into settings -> advanced and un-check 'Share performance and usage data'.

Adrian
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's great to have options

Revisado el 24/6/2019

I'm a long term Microsoft proprietary software user, like most other people, and it is scary to see, year after year, how little they care about what they put out there.
Nothing I ever purchased from Microsoft worked as expected out of the box (Windows, Office, SQL, Surface Pro, SurfaceBook) - I spend almost as much time googling unhelpful error messages and trying to fix their unfinished products as I do using their products.

After a streak of problems with Outlook and many hours wasted trying to make it work as intended, I found Mailbird, which had a free plan at the time. I installed it on both my Surface Pro and Windows PC as a back-up email client for when Outlook crashed. As you would expect, I've had many opportunities to use Mailbird. It felt like Mailbird was designed by people who actually use email - which was definitely a breath of fresh air.
A week later, I bought a license (although Exchange wasn't supported at the time) to support them on this journey.
I still depended on Outlook for the Calendar integration, but having something that 'just works' as an alternative for everything else did make my suffering bearable.

Support is spot-on: they don't insult your intelligence by telling you to run 'sfc /scannow' each time you have a problem. Unlike most others *cough* they are knowledgeable about their product and very helpful on each occasion.

I have nothing but love for the underdog.

+ Not made by Microsoft

+ Beautiful interface
+ Intuitive
+ Customisable

Puntos en contra

- Can only choose font sizes from a static list (Font size 11 is not available)
- Cannot scroll through the body of an email with mouse middle click

Jeremy

Mailbird Is A Fantastic Software for Managing Multiple Email Accounts

Revisado el 25/5/2020

I have more emails than any human being should have. Mailbird has helped me to tame this monster and saved me a TON OF TIME doing it. Thank you Mailbird!

Puntos a favor

I love the unified account that allows me to view an inbox for all of my email accounts. The emails are then color coded so I know who it's being sent to. My other favorite feature is being able to click an email and have all emails from the same sender provided immediately in list format. This allows me to quickly empty my emails and overcome inbox overwhelm =)

Puntos en contra

There are no cons on this software that I have found personally. If I could request one feature, it would be to match the categorization of emails like you see in Gmail. At least provide the option to have your categories match how Gmail sorts them and/or provide a filtering option to either view or not view those emails in those categories such as newsletters, financial, etc.

Wendy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love that I can pull in multiple email accounts into 1 unified view to easily manage all my...

Revisado el 14/7/2018

This software saves me many hours per week performing email management tasks. By pulling all my email into a single unified interface, I can process emails as soon as they come in and not get bogged down by email clutter.

Puntos a favor

The ability to pull in ANY email account that I have, from Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail, to any IMAP or POP email account. I have multiple email accounts and having them all in one interface is great. I can segregate them by clicking on each different email account icon, or I can view them all together in a single view, which I love. In addition, I can color code the messages from each account so even in unified view, I can still quickly and easily tell which email account they were sent to. I also like that you can pull in popular apps right into the interface like Facebook, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google calendar, Feedly and a ton others so you don't have to leave this app to get a quick glimpse of what's going on in those other apps. Also it's free so that's a big plus.

Puntos en contra

There's a lot of options and integrations which can seem a bit overwhelming to first-time users. And it can be tricky setting up non-standard (Yahoo/Gmail etc.) email accounts. But once you get it all set up and start using it, it's amazing!

Taylor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Mailbird is a great non-MS alternative to Outlook.

Revisado el 28/5/2019

Extremely happy. I use it everyday, I've sent the 'try me out' link to my coworkers because I love the program so much, which I almost never do. Try it out, see if it's for you. Email clients are often deeply personal things, and it's hard to quantify why one 'works' for you but not another. In this case it worked very well and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Puntos a favor

I love the clean design, the robust interoperability between POP and other email formats. It's extremely customizable with a good-sized ecosystem of add-on extensions and tools such as a Calendar app, a Toggl app for tracking time, and even one for Todoist to manage tasks.

There are 'folders' for organizing (as opposed to 'tabs' like Gmail has, which has always sort of conceptually lost me.) It docks to the desktop well and unobtrusively, in addition to many little things that just make it a great user experience.

The cost was absolutely phenomenal; I forget exactly what I paid but I got an amazing deal on a lifetime license last year, and I've never regretted the purchase.

Puntos en contra

This is more a gripe about email clients in general; it does not have the ability to define 'rules', which is the one thing that kept me in Outlook far longer than I ever should have. This is something that is pretty rare to find in email clients as a whole, so it's not a huge knock on Mailbird. It would be really nice though someday!

Masturah
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All my email in one place

Revisado el 17/8/2021

I tried this software after having a problem to synchronized my email with the Outlook and have use it since then.

Puntos a favor

Best thing managing email with MailBird is, it can combine all of my email boxes in this single place and i can monitor and track all my email in here. I can search and filter the email that i want to find by the email address, or from all of the address easily. MailBird really is the best email manager software.

Puntos en contra

Some of the email server is not working well with this software. I tried to adding my Yandex email account, but the software keep showing error and can not complete the process. All other email server work perfectly with this software, but not Yandex Mail.

brad
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Support VERY BAD

Revisado el 20/11/2019

I ended up fixed my problems myself..nothing to do with anti virus/firewalls as I was told multiple times! The first request for help was over a month ago and an endless back and forth of generic emails blaming my firewalls (WHICH WAS NOT THE PROBLEM) ended in me finding a new email provider in the short term to be bale to function while I waited and waited and WAITED for a generic response with a wrong answer.

I have to say I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of support (Long waits for a reply to just say "we haven't forgotten about you" and then days later only receive a generic email that just keeps telling me its my ant virus/firewall??!! Its just not good enough and a bit ridiculous really as email is very important and when its not working you have a FAST response (live chat even) and more one to one personal attention.
I sent "Logs twice as they had asked me to do and they came back with no answers (turned out my password was incorrect but this was never even something they considering asking me to check..it was all about my antiviurs or fiirewalls which was had been turned off already but thats what they kept saying it was!)
I have a full membership but will not be recommending it to anyone as the support is so bad and generic and unhelpful.

Regards, Brad

Puntos a favor

It works ok sometimes what else do I need to say, this is not a good review

Puntos en contra

When it DOESNT WORK your on your own as Support is just generic emails that take days to reply and just give you generic answers that dont even work..shameful

Tomas
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you want a solid, easy email management tool, this is it. Plus no more Outlook.

Revisado el 10/9/2022

Very happy with the performance of the software, the simple process and I love the ability to "see" all the important stuff clearly and quickly. The calendar integration is great, so no double checking on different apps and the tracking and filter options are great. Will recommend it to anyone that doesn't want big names to manage their email.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the ability qto manage all my 6 accounts in one place. Plus features like the Time settings to send the email or the tracking of emails are good decision breakers. I wanted out of Outlook this was a charm.

Puntos en contra

Maybe the left bar of the account icons, if too many some are not seen directly.p

Christopher J
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Best Minimal Non Bloated Windows Email Client

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Love this program, just wish it was ported to android as well. This fixes all the issues I have with Outlook, namely a clean, minimal interface and super quick functionality.

Puntos a favor

So Outlook is horrible. Bloated with useless features, slow, ugly, it's the worst. Mailbird is simple, which makes it fast. It has global keyboard shortcuts so you can send an email at any point in your workflow. The UX is clean and distraction free. And one of the best features, omni-inbox. Having all my emails go to one place makes managing email so easy.

Puntos en contra

Kind of a con, if you want to connect more than 3 email accounts you need to subscribe. Still, the price is affordable so not the worst thing. Also sometimes it bugs out with my outlook email accounts, I will repeatedly get error warnings, but I am still able to receive and send emails with the account, not sure what that's about.

Ridwan
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Most beautiful email client with popular software integration

Revisado el 25/1/2022

Overall I am a Fan of Mailbird. It delivers what it is supposed to deliver beautifully. I would recommend anyone to get Mailbird. You will love it when you will be able to handle multiple tools from a single place.

Puntos a favor

Mailbird is my favorite mail client from the time they were just starting up. They show all your emails from a nice and clean layout. I also like their skins so much. Mailbird gave me no trouble when I connected it with my office mail whereas Outlook 16 needed a lot of troubleshooting with the app password. Moreover, I could access my Whatsapp, Google Drive, Trello board all from the same place.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I miss a note-taking feature in Mailbird. Another thing I miss is a web panel to check my emails. I need to check mail from my office but as I have a single license and don't want to install Mailbird on my office computer (It has my sensitive login info) A web panel could have helped.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Most reliable Gmail client

Revisado el 27/5/2019

Very good. My daily native email driver. Light years better than Thunderbird and Outlook for Gmail.

Puntos a favor

Closest thing to an official native desktop client for Gmail. Connects and syncs quickly and easily. Replicates most (nearly all, with a few exceptions) of Gmail's features, including shortcut keys. Simple, logical UI very similar to Gmail.

Puntos en contra

* Need support for other email clients so you can merge email.
* If you accidentally move mail out of Sent Mail, you cannot move it back in (this is a bug and they know about it, but it has not been fixed). On Gmail, you cannot move mail out of Sent Mail, which is how Mailbird should behave.
* There are minor UI quirks that should be addressed. For example, right-click does not always bring up the correct context menu (it will often bring up Print instead of Spelling, for example).
* Doesn't support email sorting, the #1 gripe people have with Gmail. On Outlook, for example, you can sort your Gmail (but overall, Outlook is weak with Gmail).