Propertyware

Solución de administración de propiedades basada en web

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 305

Meghan

You won't regret it.

Revisado el 21/1/2020

Love it. It has smoothed out our processes and has helped us to integrate time saving technology solutions which we would not have had otherwise. Tenant portals, communication trails, time logs on maintenance requests.

Puntos a favor

Customer Service. Constant Improvements. Meets me where I am in support of my business functions. It was the first company to offer certain items that I needed to have the software work for my business. Ease of attaching documentation to the customer accounts.

Puntos en contra

Trying to create custom reports and customizing the dashboards. It does not promote commercial units online. Financial side of software was not an ideal solution. We reverted to Quickbooks which we have used for 20 years. Needs a better mobile solution (which they are working on as of 1/1/20)

Bruce

Propertyware & QuickBooks

Revisado el 26/8/2021

Very good. Excellent technical support, constantly improving features.

Very good. Excellent technical support, constantly improving features.

Puntos a favor

It is a good database and syncs financial information with QuickBooks

Puntos en contra

It's reporting features are limited. Sometimes the engineers will disable a feature while making other improvements.

Rent Manager y Yard Management Solutions

Razones para elegir Propertyware

Yardi became very expensive and was not improving features. We decided to consolidate all of our bookkeeping functions into QuickBooks. Propertyware was able to give us this important function

Yardi Voyager

Razones para cambiar a Propertyware

As stated previously, the ability to sync financial information into a proprietary software file was paramount with us.
Terry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Document every promise and they will break them and charge you

Revisado el 11/5/2020

The people were nice and courteous but did not resolve my issues and just stopped communicating instead of resolving the issue. I might have kept the product had they not ripped me off on the add on services.

Puntos a favor

Online payments, I had a great experience with the help center they helped me with several issues until they were resolved, too bad the rest of the company didn't work this way.

Puntos en contra

Having my sales rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lie to me and then stop responding. Didn't provide the service as described and charged me anyway. Implementation drug on from 11/15 to 1/30 and turned on live without any testing. The marketing is useless without paying Zillow. The phone app crashed constantly when trying to search. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my sales rep, put in writing that I could cancel a $100/mo add on for doc u sign and maintenance but did not honor it. Extended my contract with the change that could supposedly be deleted. The call center was supposed to do pre-screening and answer the phone for $452.25/mo. Instead they took all forwarded emails and entered them into my leads without talking to the people and sent them back as another lead. When I attempted to work things out to get it working I got stonewalled and the monthly payment continued. Multiple people called when I asked to cancel and said they would take care of the issue and then they stopped responding.

Buildium

Razones para cambiar a Propertyware

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my sales rep, told me what I wanted to hear.
Richard

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Propertyware Software - ease of use, many features and awesome support

Revisado el 3/9/2021

Puntos a favor

The software has many useful features for example Custom fields, customized reporting, and automated scheduling of reports. Integration with DocuSign is a huge time saver. The support is awesome. I always get a response from my initial phone call to support.

Puntos en contra

I think there is room for improvement on the mobile app other than that I am extremely happy with the software.

Rent Manager

Razones para elegir Propertyware

Appfolio was horrible, no support, Had to wait up to a week fro a response

AppFolio Property Manager

Razones para cambiar a Propertyware

I felt it was a better product
Mendy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

What I like about Propertyware?

Revisado el 24/7/2023

Difficulty to learning the software when it was dropped in my lap overnight due to me letting an employee leave.

Puntos a favor

I think 98% of your support staff is wonderful. They are patient, thorough, and always make sure you understand the solution to your questions. They never fail to say "Thank you for using Propertyware." so very important for branding and giving a lasting impression of their sincerity of helping the customer.

Puntos en contra

Learning the ins and outs of the software like when do you put a checkmark bin a box and when you do not.

Respuesta de RealPage

Thank you for your review, Mendy! It's great to see how much you appreciate our support team.

If you still need guidance on using aspects of Propertyware, please check out Propertyware University if you haven't already. Simply click on the "Training" link in the upper-right corner of your account!

Thanks again!
Charlie

Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Propertyware is complex and challenging, but provides nearly comprehensive functionality.

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Our property management company, Royal Rose Properties, literally could not function without it.

Puntos a favor

Their "custom fields" option allows you to record just about whatever information you want or need onto every (unit/building/portfolio/contact/work order/lease/vendor/etc./etc.). On top of that, the system is robust enough to then allow you to create reports that provide, filter by, sort by, and otherwise use that custom data, which means it's useful for tracking just about everything. Which is HUGE for a big, complex mess like property management.

Also, while their support system is occasionally (not always or even often!) slow, they do always follow through, and they're tenacious about getting to the bottom of problems. Also, they do actually pay attention to and actually (occasionally) implement new-feature requests, which is really rare in my experience and alone makes them awesome.

Puntos en contra

It looks like it's from 1990...and it *acts* like it's from 1990. Which is to say there are lots of small, annoying inconsistencies in the way things are treated that add up to a significant headache without ever actually making you feel like any one thing is enough to make you switch services. For example, you can right-click on a link to any property, lease, or contact and open it in a new tab -- but you can't do that for Work Orders; for whatever reason, they're called through Javascript instead of through a URL, *despite HAVING a unique URL* that you can easily link to. So why is that one thing alone unable to be right-click opened?

For another example, you can set a pop-up message to show up whenever you view a property/contact/etc, and that works just fine IF you get to that page by clicking a link to the page. But if you've already been to that page and you use the Back button to get to it, the software deposits you at whatever point in the page you were at when you left...and the pop-up is still way back up at the top of the page, so you have to scroll all the way up to close it, then scroll all the way back down to where you actually want to read (because it greys out the whole page when the pop-up pops up.)

Ralph

Properyware review

Revisado el 29/8/2023

Overall, it is acceptable for a real estate rental business.

Overall, it is acceptable for a real estate rental business.

Puntos a favor

Ease of entering payments, reconciliations, bill payment, good variety of mgmt reports

Puntos en contra

The accounting does not really coincide with accepted accounting principals, consequently I have to double check accounting entries before preparing tax returns. Support representatives service below par at times also hard to communicate with them sometimes.

Cecille

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Propertyware in general is user friendly.

Revisado el 19/4/2023

Puntos a favor

Propertyware is easy to navigate. There are lessons or support guide from the Support tab where questions can be answered.

Puntos en contra

I can't say anything I like least because my work is just basic and I have all I need in the system.

Kathy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Propertyware daily use

Revisado el 24/4/2023

Good Experience

Good Experience

Puntos a favor

Easy to find information once you know how to use the system

Puntos en contra

Some difficulty finding solutions without having to use support team

Suzan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Propertyware use

Revisado el 14/4/2023

great!

great!

Puntos a favor

Flexibility, information. Property ware is user friendly for the most part. Navigating in and out of different screens is easy. Trying to create a report is confusing though.

Puntos en contra

Trying to create a custom report is confusing

Respuesta de RealPage

Thanks for your review, Suzan!

Teresa

Propertyware Review

Revisado el 28/5/2019

Propertyware does make our day to day processes go smoothly, it makes it easier on our tenants and owners on paying rents and collecting monthly income through the tenant and owner portals.

Puntos a favor

Propertyware is a software with vast capabilities. We have used the majority of these options in our business. We are pleased in general with the software and continue to learn more about the software on a daily basis. We would recommend Propertyware to other real estate property management companies.

Puntos en contra

The support team is very helpful, but we have had a few issues that were not resolved in a timely manner. We have had issues with the maintenance application that was updated in February 2019 and we received notification from the support team on May 24, 2019 that the issue had finally been resolved. This issue caused us a lot of frustration and extra work when we feel that the update on the app should not have been done until it had been completely tested and debugged properly. We encourage Propertyware to notify its clients as frequently as possible on upcoming changes and to take into consideration all of their clients before making drastic changes to the software. In the past, we had issues with the check scanner not being compatible with our firm's policy of the collection of funds and move-in procedures. This caused issues for about a month and half before we had to stop using the check scanner through Propertyware.

Hello, Teresa -

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will share your feedback on maintenance with our product team.

Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director
Product Marketing
RealPage

Brion

My Propertyware (Ongoing) Experience

Revisado el 29/10/2021

I'd be lost without Propertyware. I chose Propertyware for my business because it was a software, I was already familiar with from a previous place of employment. I cannot speak from comparison as Propertyware is all I've ever known for Property Management software. I can only say that it has worked well for me, and I don't see myself searching for another software.

Puntos a favor

It's difficult to determine what I like most about this software as there are many features that I find essential. I guess I would say the bookkeeping aspect is what I like most. If used properly, it will help you keep track of all funds, in and out and who/where they came from or where they are going. The reports feature is a close second as everything is made pretty clear for accounting purposes.

Puntos en contra

I find the learning curve to be what I like least about this software, but I don't fault the software for it. Bookkeeping is not my forte, but I know how important it is for the job. Propertyware made it as easy as possible for someone who is not savvy to accounting. It just takes a while and can be stressful as you're often dealing with other peoples' money.

Kathy

Growing with Propertyware

Revisado el 10/5/2019

Propertyware has changed a lot over the years, and I like the personal relationships that I have been able to build with the Propertyware team members. Participating in training, RealWorld, and the RoadShow has been helpful to me learning the system and feeling like I am being heard when I have concerns or ideas.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the ability to add custom fields, which I have learned can be invaluable to housing information and pulling into reports.

I came from the multifamily industry where Onesite has detailed reporting. Propertyware follows the same professional reporting formats, which my mom and pop owners as well as seasoned investors can follow and appreciate.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see improvement to the client text messaging feature and client communication features. I would like to see the conversation housed within the client's personal page, and not a community page. For example, if I am talking to John Smith who leases a house, then I would like to see the text messages and email conversation history within his lease tab. Same with an owner. The way that messages are currently handled is cluttered and difficult to find historicals. Email history is lost.

Hi, Kathy -

Thanks for the positive review and we love hearing from you. You'll be glad to know that we do plan to further enhance text messaging in the future as the new design expands to other modules. We look forward to discussing the next phase in the near future.

Lisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Propertyware is great

Revisado el 22/4/2021

It was a good program, however, at the time, they did not keep up with new technology. Text communications and add on's. Therefore, switched (however, regretted it)

It was easy to setup and perform needed tasks on day 1

Puntos en contra

The transfer of properties/owners integration was difficult and did not go smoothly.

Rent Manager y Yardi Voyager

Price and options

Yardi Voyager

Price
Judy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Propertyware is a good product.

Revisado el 23/7/2021

Once I got comfortable with using the software I like it. I don't have any trouble with finding the things I need in everyday use of the software. In learning the software I seriously screwed up some things and support was extremely helpful in helping me to correct my errors.

Puntos a favor

Propertyware tracks everything that a property manager needs for managing their properties. It holds owner contact information, bank accounts for direct deposits, insurance on the property, and the property(s) that the owner has. It has leases for all the properties and gives us a tenant ledger to track rents and contact information for each tenant. It has owner/tenant portals that is a tremendous help when it comes to tenant payments or owner contributions and gives the owner all the information they need on paid invoices and tenant receipts. It also keeps track of emails sent to owners and tenants so you have a record.

Puntos en contra

The software in the beginning is a little hard to use as it is not very intuitive. When a property manager was not getting the maintenance requests I called support and there were a couple of different areas that needed to be looked at and corrected before she started receiving them. I would not have known that if not for support.

Aaliyah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good product but improvements could be made.

Revisado el 31/5/2022

Good overall but still looking for ways to improve the business. I do look for other SW options from time to time. We have been looking at Doorloop at the moment.

Puntos a favor

Good product but improvements could be made. Overall I do like this product. I have not used other PM products so I can't really say what I like best.

Customization and automation.
In 2022 I believe automation is becoming very important. There are some tedious tasks that I believe could be reduced or completely removed by adding automation. Setting up custom auto emails and alerts would be tremendously helpful to our business.
We loved the idea of the docusign integration but it had some limitations to we removed the feature. It would not allow us to add/edit certain things before sending (without going and editing the whole template. Not all leases are the same so we need a little flexibility) so I think this could be an incredible feature with some improvements.
Text message feature was a good idea but had no mass text functions at the time so we got rid of it. This would also be a good spot for auto texts.
CONDITIONAL LOGIC would also be an amazing addition.

Joyce

Software review

Revisado el 27/10/2021

Puntos a favor

It is easy to set up properties, vendors, contacts, etc. The reports are much easier to follow than Appfolio. Whenever there is a minor glitch or I do not understand how to correct a ledger the customer service team walks me through step by step to get it done and sends instructions on how to do it myself next time.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any specific cons. I use the system for basic services but I know they offer a lot more. I do not know if the cost is comparable or not because I have not shopped around but I think the cost is reasonable.

AppFolio Property Manager
Nichole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Enjoying the system, only because the support team is on point and response time is impeccable.

Revisado el 3/5/2022

Fairly new to PW, but enjoying it. Mainly the support team makes this work for me.

Puntos a favor

The support team. To have such a great support team really ensures the product you want fulfills the desires of the customer in question (SPM). All systems will have issues, but the support team you offer are the pillars allowing this product to go beyond.

Puntos en contra

Can not open multiple browsers with the system. If I open tenant-A to send a notice through mail merge, but go to tenant-B's page just for a glance, since tenant-B was the last page I looked at, that's the information that will plug in when I select mail merge on tenant-A's page.

Jeanine
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for a small business

Revisado el 21/4/2022

Customer service is generally helpful.

Customer service is generally helpful.

Puntos a favor

Online tenant portal really helps corporate office as well as the tenant

Puntos en contra

They do not have a feature that clones JE that are more than one item at a time. Example is the monthly Property Tax Accruals have to be typed in every month by hand. If you use the new recurring entries function it will only do one account per entry which is bot good when you have many properties. One monthly entry for one property can be 4 recurring JE to cover that. Just not workable. To much to have to check each month to see if its in correctly.
Many of the reports you cannot pull all information into one report. You have to use several and get them into excel takes time. If the information is all in PW wish the information flowed to all reports.

Hi Jeanine,

Please reach out to customer care for suggestions on how to handle bulk journal entries or to make a feature suggestion.

Thanks for your review!

- Charlie W

Pam

User Friendly Software

Revisado el 31/5/2019

It has made us more organized and has made it easier to track our rental income and expenses. Overall, we have had a great experience

Puntos a favor

The software is pretty intuitive and doesn't need a lot of training to get started. I like that the reports are very customizable.

Puntos en contra

The look of the pages seem antiquated. I heard that a new cleaner look was coming, so I am excited to see it. I wish the reports would refresh automatically as I sometimes forget to look to see if the report is up to date.

Hi, Pam -

Thanks for taking the time to provide us a great review. We appreciate you and yes, we have already begun introducing our new design. You can see the great changes in the look, feel and mobile responsiveness on the New View Dashboard, Integrated Text Messaging, and the Owner Portal. The Tenant Portal and the first phase of the Banking module, Money In, are launching later this month. We will continue to work in modules until the transformation is complete. We designed it this way to keep your training and business disruption to a minimum.

Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director of Product Marketing
RealPage

Donna

Overall Look into PropertyWare

Revisado el 20/1/2022

Overall it has been very good and I have referred other owners to Properware.

Overall it has been very good and I have referred other owners to Properware.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn and teach other. Pricing is great for small companies.

Puntos en contra

You can not get to a Chart of Accounts by typing in the name you have to remember the number. This is very hard when you have a very large chart of accounts list like we do.

Rent Manager

Razones para elegir Propertyware

Tenant Pro was being phased out and we had to change to another program.

Razones para cambiar a Propertyware

Easy to use and the cost.
Lorelle
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Reports

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Overall, my experience with Propertyware has been pleasant. It could be made a bit more fun with a few more graphics. :)

Puntos a favor

The software is basically easy to learn and to use. The menu is well organized and clearly visible, in that the appropriate sectors are available from any screen. There are complete and detailed videos for learning the software as well.

Puntos en contra

What I did not like about this program is that the Report section is quite limited; you are not able to select any field and prepare a report in any manner that you might need to prepare information. For instance, you have to select a certain section of Report (Desktop, Finance, Lease, etc.); this is fine, except that not every field is available even within that section to add to a Report. It can become very constricting and difficult to find the field you want to place within a report.
There should be more flexibility in both the ability to create a report by selecting the fields you want without hunting through the sections. A complete alphabetical field list would be very helpful for people who are familiar with utilizing databases.
The calendar also needs to have more options in order of searching and printing according to user.

Nina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

I was a bookkeeper and the team lead for dealing with issues on Propertyware.

Revisado el 4/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The integration into rent, and ledger system. It was easy to pay vendors in bulk and they have an Owner payment system that most companies don't have.

Puntos en contra

The timetable to fix community wide issues was Very POOR!!! They would have us submit requests on a Community Board and wait for votes, supposedly the ideas with most votes would be worked on. Trouble is there were SEVERAL complaints about the same issues with 1000's of votes that sat on the system for 2 years!!! Still new people would call, complain and write ideas to no avail. It seemed the tech team or development leaders would choose the easiest tasks to fix and leave the real issues alone. They'd agree to work on a simple font or logo design but ignore the bigger issue of reports or accounting. This was a constant issue and aggravating. I had to run several reports into an Excel and merge them to get the information needed.

LE
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Extremely frustrating experience!

Revisado el 28/7/2017

Puntos a favor

It is an improvement over using Excel spreadsheets as our repository for tenant activity and maintenance requests.

Puntos en contra

Process from the get-go signing the contract until now as users has been a huge pain. Their contract is very unclear and uses terms only they understand. They kept making errors in the contracts and had to re-send multiple times. Implementation was very high level and they push you to take training courses on your own time to learn the software. Set up process did not go smoothly. Couldn't get check scanner to work even after hours on the phone with Support. One key reason we chose this software was because of its ability to sync with QuickBooks. But they provided incorrect training materials on the sync to QuickBooks and also gave conflicting answers on other questions I had about the sync so I ultimately lost confidence in trusting the data to sync with QuickBooks accurately. Some Support reps cannot answer basic questions about the software nevertheless technical questions. Software is not intuitive. Reports are not user-friendly. Biggest frustration though is the constant billing errors. Each time I look at our billing history there is a new surprise. They will charge our account and provide no supporting details for the charges. Most of the time it's been due to an error that I have to bring to their attention to get reversed. It has been an extremely frustrating process from beginning to end. Look forward to investigating other software programs as we getting closer to our contract expiration.

Angela
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Huge learning curve

Revisado el 21/12/2017

I've been using the software for at least a year and keep thinking I'll get used to it. I'm coming from other property management software so I'm familiar with the property management software features. It's almost like using an old Microsoft computer before windows. I would prefer a few buttons nice and easy and keep the data sheets in the background for the geeks.

Puntos a favor

This software seems to be very robust. Certainly it can do just about anything. It allows you to manage just about anything that rents on a monthly basis. Storage units, shampoo stations, or HOA, you can manage it with this software. I love that the tenants have their own portals and maintenance requests are easy.

Puntos en contra

It's NOT user friendly. Every step takes three or four clicks of buttons. The words used are not intuitive either. Need to find a vendor? Go to Money out. Need to send leases? Go to Mail Merge. Moving in a tenant takes manual entry of a number of things including the rent amounts and move in dates. Leases don't auto populate with the number of signers. Each time the number of signers changes it requires a manual change of the each field: date, signature field, and the name fields.