Weave

Software de comunicación de equipos basado en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 469

Grace
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

new Weave user

Revisado el 29/1/2020

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Puntos en contra

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Alternativas consideradas

Demandforce y Reliant Parking

Razones para elegir Weave

the phone service and caller ID was included in the WEAVE system

Razones para cambiar a Weave

the phone system and caller ID
Roxane

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good software, poor support and customer service!

Revisado el 25/5/2022

Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks.
The installation team...

Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks.
The installation team was incompetent. It set for a bad start. The person at onboarding team did was she could to help. Lack of follow up and customer service after she left.

Puntos a favor

The ability to enter patient information to call and text them without digging into the EMR.
Calling directly from the weave software without the need to dial the number.
Love the text to pay link, the call recording, the patient history.
Overall easy friendly software.

Puntos en contra

Integration with our EMR to avoid duplicate work.
The system bugs a lot and thr lack of customer service.
The limited option and basic platform to email marketing to our patient.

Courtney
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Nightmare

Revisado el 22/3/2022

We've been using Weave since June of 2021 and let me tell you, we have had troubles since the day that we went live with our install, and they STILL haven't been fixed.
Day One: There was no follow-up with our installation to make sure everything was working properly, we’re a vet clinic and do have emergencies that need attention right away, so having working phone lines is extremely important! I reached out to my install guy right away that I was noticing issues and got no response, I then called the technical support and waited on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes until someone got to me. After trying to troubleshoot with them for awhile we never got our issue fixed and said that someone will be calling me from a different department, that call didn’t come for about 2 weeks. When I did the demo with Weave, I stressed to them I was worried about tech support because they aren’t local and we are an animal clinic, so things need to work correctly, he reassured me that their tech support was great and that they are available to answer questions that anytime! (false) Basically any type of support is non-existent in this company. We are looking to switch and be done with Weave.

Puntos a favor

Team chat feature, I like that I can message an employee individually instead of the the whole group.

Puntos en contra

Over the first couple of months, I was documenting the issues that we were having and was reaching out to Weave about the issues that were occurring. Just so aware if you are thinking about purchasing this software, the technical support won’t get back to you for weeks or they just don’t respond. IT’S A NIGHTMARE! Here is the list of issues that we are having….
1. If a client tries to send a long text message, we won’t receive it.
2. Our appt reminder texts are saying the wrong time, so client’s will show up an hour later then they should be.
3. Phones will power off.
4. Our surgical reminder texts won’t send.
5. Some clients won’t receive the overdue vaccine texts.
6. If you try to pick the phone off of hold, you get a prompt that says, “invalid credentials” (I don’t even know what that means) and you literally have to try 8 times to get it off of hold.
7. It will send out appt confirmation texts for clients that have cancelled their appt, some of these texts that are going out are ones that they cancelled WEEKS in advance.
8. When you do the demo of the software, they tell you that if the client confirms in Weave, it will automatically confirm the appt in the Weave dashboard, that’s incorrect.
9. We’ve made patients inactive because either they’re deceased, lost, or no longer have and Weave will send out reminder texts for services overdue (but weird! It doesn’t send it out for patients that are active).

Patricia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave review for dental office

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

Puntos a favor

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

Puntos en contra

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

Nicole
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great value for the money!

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Our overall benefit is that Weave communicates so nicely with Dentrix, helping increase productivity for our Practice Manager, who does everything for our office already and is always working overtime. I understand the review and marketing aspects of Weave are an addition and a nice to have, since it is not designed as a review management software. I am happy with how helpful Weave has been for our front office that I do not mind gathering the other information that I need for marketing manually.

Puntos a favor

Makes it easy to ask a patient for a review, allowing them to choose between Google and Facebook.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if the software had the ability to connect to Healthgrades or even Yelp, or perhaps even communicate back to us when a review is left for the practice on the lesser common review platforms, like BirdEye did.

Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Revisado el 24/10/2019

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Puntos a favor

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Puntos en contra

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Sarah

Weave Review

Revisado el 7/6/2022

Enables employees to work on other tasks, saves time and money. Multiple uses with phone, text messaging with patients and coworkers. Integrates with Dentrix so when it recognizes a phone number it links it with the patient, so no problem if someone is hard to understand.

Puntos a favor

Automated messaging for appointments and integrated with our dental software

Puntos en contra

Phones are internet based so they do go down when the internet goes down.

Cheryl
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great product and service

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Puntos a favor

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Puntos en contra

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

Kim

Great Produce

Revisado el 20/3/2020

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Marsha

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Customer Service is terrible!!

Revisado el 17/11/2022

We loved everything about Weave until September 12th when we installed a new server and updated our dental software to the latest version. After that, only the phones would work!! Their software would not sync with our dental software so we had to return to just manual confirmations. We went back and forth with them trying to resolve the issue for 2 months!! Working with their support team was TERRIBLE!! They would not keep in contact with us as to what was happening and when we would reach out to them, it would take days to get a response, then the response would be something ridiculous like, "the technician couldn't find his dog last night" or "the technician is out sick". They did not think it was an emergency their product was not working!! When I informed them we would be taking our business elsewhere, their response was, "I don't really blame you"!

Puntos a favor

We loved everything about the software and the phone system!

Puntos en contra

Their customer service representatives don't seem to care when you have issues with their product.

Jessica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Using Weave for Dental Practice

Revisado el 1/3/2023

As a business that has used weave for over 5 yrs it has greatly improved our ability to be more efficient and communicate easier and faster with patients.

Puntos a favor

The features we love most about weave is the pop up screen with direct text communication with patients. This feature is great or communication, scheduling and reminders.

Puntos en contra

The fees are very high compared to other similar systems and we seem to have a lot of user glitches. Though I will say that customer service is alway very helpful.

Greg
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

It's great, until it's not.

Revisado el 25/3/2020

Puntos a favor

The software is good for communicating with patients.

Puntos en contra

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported.
We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

Terri

Phones, fax and text

Revisado el 31/3/2020

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to use the app and the desktop pop-up. I love the ease of dragging and dropping a file to fax it to someone. There is so much in Weave that we haven't used all of it yet.

Puntos en contra

The cost. It seems really expensive, however, we do have phone lines and the software. I think that as Weave continues to develop features it gets closer to worth the cost.

Alternativas consideradas

GoTo Connect

Razones para cambiar a Weave

The platforms were clunky and the service was non-existent. We lost a lot of communication using them. [We had switched to them for the lower cost and quickly returned to Weave]
Jessica

Ultimate Communication Tool

Revisado el 9/3/2023

Our overall experience with Weave is very possible. It's not "solving a problem" as much as it is providing an absolute necessity.

Puntos a favor

We love that we are able to communicate with our patients quickly and effectively as it relates to their appointments. It has been really helpful when we are not in the office or in the event of emergency. It also allows the doctors to look at the schedule in advance.

Puntos en contra

We are currently having some issues with call quality. There are delays, and patients have complained about us cutting out. We can hear these quality issues in some of the recorded calls. In terms of scheduling, we love that we can see the schedule at a glance, but it's very bare bones. It would be awesome if we could see appointment notes in the scheduling feature, because when doctors review their sched off site, they're not always sure why the patient is coming in or why they were scheduled the way that they are.

laurie
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

don't miss a call

Revisado el 29/4/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Puntos a favor

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Puntos en contra

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Usuario verificado

Weave - service Is very unreliable - Do Not Ever Deal With Their Service

Revisado el 15/11/2021

One of the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. Everytime there is a technical problem, I call them on be on hold for a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours. They overall customer service and support is just too horrible. They significantly increased my annual fee for their totally unreliable service without any notice and approval from me. They all of a sudden disconnect my phone service and hold my phone system hostage until their demand for full payment is made while our patients/customers are unable to reach us for their emergency care pediatric dental services. There are no supervisors or managers to talk to immediately to get the issue resolved. Weave rep on the phone tells me that they will get back to me in 48 to 72 hours (while my phone system is completely down and no unable to make or receive calls). THEY DO NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT YOU AS CUSTOMER. I very much regret that I dealt with them but not any longer. Please save yourself from serious trouble and do not ever deal with this company.

Puntos a favor

Really Nothing. Weave features are very unstable. Except the basic phone service, none of their features worked for our dental pracitce

Puntos en contra

Software features that never worked for me. They increaed my billing fee without any prior notice or my approval.

Meghan

Overall happy with Weave

Revisado el 25/5/2022

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Puntos a favor

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Puntos en contra

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

WEAVE has been a game changer

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Puntos a favor

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

Puntos en contra

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Bev

Weave review

Revisado el 6/3/2023

I think there are some really good aspects to Weave. But the wait times can be long. Every time we call we are told that can be added on the next update but never happens.

Puntos a favor

The communication level with our patients are critical: new patients, appointments and confirmations. The ability to contact our patient when it is convenient for them. Texting allows us to do that.

Puntos en contra

We are not getting Forms notifications. Can't see text message, or the text being sent says "unfortunately we've been unable to reach you" even on the first text. The constant updates and changes are too much. The last update - the format of the messages- ability to see hx of messages sent and notifications and not user friendly

Leigh

Weave is Wonderful!

Revisado el 22/6/2023

I have been very pleased with Weave from the beginning. It has saved us time and money. My employees are happy and can get more done now. This, in turn, makes me and my physicians happy. I like the fact that you can continue to call for help if you need it and they are very helpful and pleasant. I applaud the staff they have working for them. I like the fact that they are continuously updating and improving the product.

Puntos a favor

The integration process was a breeze. They help you with every step. The software is very easy to use. I was a little nervous when they told me that they do not send someone to train you on the software. Once it is installed, you watch the training videos. I was nervous for nothing! The videos explained everything step-by-step and in great detail. The customer service line is more than helpful. The best part is they continue to be helpful long after the purchase of the software.

Puntos en contra

We wanted an online payment option, but their software could not integrate with our EMR. I was not happy with that. They did have other payment options, just not the online one. They are continuously updating the software so I think we are now able to have the online payment option.

Scott
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Good bang for the buck

Revisado el 1/6/2022

I think without a significantly larger investment Weave was a good value for the money. A lot of their "added features" like scheduling and reminders we don't , most medical offices already have 2 or 3 other systems that do that. The problem is, Weave will not play nice with sharing your number, so once you activate Texting with Weave, you can never use it with one of your other systems on the same number unless you cancel weave or port that number outside of weave.

Puntos a favor

Decent complex system for good value, although there are some limits on what you can expect - especially when having to rely on support to set up some features, sometimes the hardest part is explaining to support how a PBX should function

Puntos en contra

Too much reliance on customer support. Any support agent that you can actually talk to is basically reading from the same "how to" guide on their website, so if you are a computer idiot they are very helpful. However if you've ever worked with a PBX or IP system before, you will know more than they do, and it is very frustrating to go through them to activate and change certain features - especially when they break something while trying to fix something else.

Nicole

Weave for Dental Providers

Revisado el 20/3/2020

Puntos a favor

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients.

My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones.

We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Puntos en contra

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Cindi

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great software, but was misleading at set up.

Revisado el 26/4/2022

Customer service calls took long, and getting a response took even longer. They were very prompt when signing up for the service, but when I had issues, it was hard to get someone on the phone.

Puntos a favor

I really liked the app and how I had access to pretty much anything. I was able to see the schedule from the app, make phone calls, receive phone calls and see our reviews all in one spot.

Puntos en contra

I was really disappointed that I was promised digital forms at set up. Paid all these extra fees for services that were still in the "beta' process. I was told that the digital forms would auto populate into our open dental but they didn't. When I followed up, I was told they were still working on this feature. We had already been with this company for about 6 months and paying for a service we couldn't use.

Nada

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Has helped with appointment reminders and cleared time for other task

Revisado el 2/6/2022

I am still in communication with higher up members of customer support and technical support. They have been able to help me with most of our issues and get back to me quickly.

Puntos a favor

The appointment and recall reminders has been life saving for our small practice.

Puntos en contra

Setting and implementation of the software was nothing short of a nightmare. I was constantly calling or emailing support. I was mislead of the functions and capability of Weave and the whole process made me wish we went with another company. After several escalations I was able to get a few member's of their staff to help me with issues. But based off of my experience with implementation, I couldn't recommend them.

Suzy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Centralized Office Management

Revisado el 30/4/2020

A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Puntos a favor

The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Puntos en contra

The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.