Weave

4,3 (514)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de comunicación de equipos basado en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 514

Rebekah
Rebekah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Revisado el 23/2/2019

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Puntos a favor

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Puntos en contra

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Craig
Craig

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Revisado el 9/11/2021

Puntos a favor

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Fay

So helpful

Great, it has helped the communication on the office tremendously

Great, it has helped the communication on the office tremendously

Puntos a favor

You can communicate with people in the office in real time and get answers right away. You can contact patients via text as opposed to having to make phone calls. Pts prefer to text these days.

Puntos en contra

No problems at this time with using weave

Courtney
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Nightmare

Revisado el 22/3/2022

We've been using Weave since June of 2021 and let me tell you, we have had troubles since the day that we went live with our install, and they STILL haven't been fixed.
Day One: There was no follow-up with our installation to make sure everything was working properly, we’re a vet clinic and do have emergencies that need attention right away, so having working phone lines is extremely important! I reached out to my install guy right away that I was noticing issues and got no response, I then called the technical support and waited on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes until someone got to me. After trying to troubleshoot with them for awhile we never got our issue fixed and said that someone will be calling me from a different department, that call didn’t come for about 2 weeks. When I did the demo with Weave, I stressed to them I was worried about tech support because they aren’t local and we are an animal clinic, so things need to work correctly, he reassured me that their tech support was great and that they are available to answer questions that anytime! (false) Basically any type of support is non-existent in this company. We are looking to switch and be done with Weave.

Puntos a favor

Team chat feature, I like that I can message an employee individually instead of the the whole group.

Puntos en contra

Over the first couple of months, I was documenting the issues that we were having and was reaching out to Weave about the issues that were occurring. Just so aware if you are thinking about purchasing this software, the technical support won’t get back to you for weeks or they just don’t respond. IT’S A NIGHTMARE! Here is the list of issues that we are having….
1. If a client tries to send a long text message, we won’t receive it.
2. Our appt reminder texts are saying the wrong time, so client’s will show up an hour later then they should be.
3. Phones will power off.
4. Our surgical reminder texts won’t send.
5. Some clients won’t receive the overdue vaccine texts.
6. If you try to pick the phone off of hold, you get a prompt that says, “invalid credentials” (I don’t even know what that means) and you literally have to try 8 times to get it off of hold.
7. It will send out appt confirmation texts for clients that have cancelled their appt, some of these texts that are going out are ones that they cancelled WEEKS in advance.
8. When you do the demo of the software, they tell you that if the client confirms in Weave, it will automatically confirm the appt in the Weave dashboard, that’s incorrect.
9. We’ve made patients inactive because either they’re deceased, lost, or no longer have and Weave will send out reminder texts for services overdue (but weird! It doesn’t send it out for patients that are active).

Irene

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

great for front office and team messaging

Revisado el 29/2/2024

supper easy to use , text message is the new thing so everyone replies and answers quick. love the review button to send out and we see who responded and can write back

Puntos a favor

how easy it is to load on the new computers or phone for the mobile use

Puntos en contra

when using the mobile app when a call comes in the caller ID doesn't work and its just phone numbers so I really don't know when the call comes from work

Beth

An important Review

Revisado el 22/5/2024

Great! We lOve everything about it. If we could just use this for all of our work it would be even better! Then we would not fill our search bar with 6 different apps!!

Puntos a favor

How easily accessible it is! Very easy to use. Easy instructions to follow and to teach to new employees.

Puntos en contra

No knowing about more features until now.

Chase
Chase

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Revisado el 18/11/2017

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Puntos a favor

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Puntos en contra

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Janira

Great Company

Puntos a favor

What i love most is that messages go out on their own to confirm dental appointments.

Puntos en contra

That sometimes when we program auto messages there are certain times when they dont go out and we have to call the company.

Kristie

Superior and Efficient

Puntos a favor

Weave is an all around one stop
Shop.
From managing patient concerns, communication with employees and patients , and appointments.

Puntos en contra

Doesn’t store login info, and sometimes difficult to obtain new password.

Chih-Yun

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

A convenient app to review the schedules and communication within team

Puntos a favor

Schedule function that I get to check my patients schedule ahead of time

Puntos en contra

Everything works great for me and I can’t think of any for now.

Crystal
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Henritze Dental

Revisado el 28/2/2023

We love Weave. It works well in all our offices. Installing has been made pretty easy [sensitive content hidden] has always been a huge help over the past year or so working with me to integrate and install at offices. Customer service is usually on point, the chat feature is super nice. Account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful as well, [sensitive content hidden] did an awesome job before her.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of this product is being able to multi task and take care of multiple patients at one time. We really appreciate being able to be on the phone with a patient and responding to another patient by text to keep the scheduling flowing.

Puntos en contra

Integration to communicate to multiple offices when we have such a large group. Some of our offices do different things it would be nice to message another office to set up an appointment for the patient we were referring without having the patient call or us having to call the office to reach someone. Save the Date Reminders are a big issue that hasn't been able to be resolved since our time change on the East Coast back in November all our Save the Dates go out 6:50am when offices don't send out messages before 7am or 7:30am. Multiple reminders are great, it would be beneficial if we could select what our patients would like instead of it being the same across the board. We get messages constantly about the patient had already confirmed their appointment a week ago now its 3 days before they are asking to confirm again. We have it set up like this and want it that way but if a patient doesn't like it they just opt out of text then they get nothing instead it would be nice to select certain reminders per the patients preference.

Bryan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great product, support is lacking

Revisado el 25/3/2020

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Puntos a favor

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Puntos en contra

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Megan

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

Revisado el 24/5/2022

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

Puntos en contra

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Patricia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave review for dental office

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

Puntos a favor

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

Puntos en contra

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

Kathleen
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Leverage your staff's time and efficiency!

Revisado el 9/3/2023

Our experience with Weave has been a constant learning experience that has resulted in so many more features and customizations than we expected. The support team, seems at times, to be really busy, but so are we and they are always pleasant, helpful and patient. We ask for a feature, and it is either already in development or it will the considered and addressed. This was great move for our business, with the VOIP service allowing extreme customization of call forwarding and voice mailbox application, while the Weave app has allowed our front office staff to offer better customer care, follow-up and recordkeeping. Weave has allowed our business to do more without hiring another customer service person while upgrading customer care. Weave's phone call recording feature has also helped us sort out contentious client misunderstandings without relying on memory and interpretation. We can also add the audio clips of calls to the client record to help us train on how to help them in upcoming calls.

Puntos a favor

Weave is very customizable and the support staff will work hard and long to make Weave into what your individual practice/business needs. Weave worked to add so many features and PMS integrations in the 18 months that we have used It. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon.

Puntos en contra

It takes time and patience for a system with as many moving parts and players to come fully on line and meet the individual and differing expectations of 5 veterinarians and 5 office professionals. (that's us not you though)

laurie
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

don't miss a call

Revisado el 29/4/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Puntos a favor

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Puntos en contra

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Aretta

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Weave has daily technical issues that cost you money

Revisado el 27/4/2023

Looking to leave them asap.

Looking to leave them asap.

Puntos a favor

Everything they sold me on. How flawlessly it would all work. Not flawless and extremely time consuming finding out all the issues they have on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra

Since we onboarded with a Weave person who went on vacation during the onboarding process it has been a nightmare. The results are daily technical issues. Phones go out of service, they don't ring. Technical issues with the communication platform. So many issues that just pop up out of the blue and you are informed by a staff member and even patients. When patients are texting staff to communicate because the phones don't work during business hours it's OK with Weave. When they take weeks and in my case, months to correct an issue they are OK with that because it's not them having the issue.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Do not recommend this software unless they improve their overall service

Revisado el 9/4/2020

Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare. They refused to give us our Account number fo several weeks until we have to get one of the owners of the company to speak with a manager. Our rep was nowhere to be found after we told him that we needed our Account number to go back to our previous provider. After that, he never answered our calls or emails. Total Fiasco this company.
Save yourself the headache and do not sign up with Weave, stay with your current provider even if its a bit pricier. I can promise you they provide a better service than Weave.

Puntos a favor

Nothing. There is not a single thing that I would recommend from this company. We saw them at a Fair and their demos are great, they promise everything and say yes to all your business needs...unfortunately when its time to implement all that you were told they could do you will be very disappointed.

Puntos en contra

- The software looks cool and promising at the moment of the pitch, however, the excitement only last what the demo lasts. 80% of the things promised to us were not possible because "they are still developing" they capabilities.
- Customer Service does not suck, even worse, is simply Non-existent. Their website is so limited that for you to customize your phone service your business's needs you literally have to clear your schedule for a whole afternoon and stay on the phone for at least 40 min to get your call answered. Then to your disappointment when you ask for help with particular features their only answer is: we cannot do that yet but we are working on implementing that in the future.
- Chat service does not work, ever !!!. Better for you to be patient and call customer service and waste a whole day trying to get in contact with them. Good luck.

Jacqueline

Wonderful Weave

Revisado el 9/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Intergration and setup was easy. We love the ability to customize forms, text patients, and set in-office reminders. We have also been able to limit the number of vendors communicating with our patients through various Weave services. Customer service is stellar! I have always been able to speak with someone in a very timely manner to resolve issues. I've also had suggestions for improvement acknowledged and implemented.

Puntos en contra

rearranging/editing the order of information on forms. More optometry friendly templates, ability to organize the order of listed forms, option to duplicate forms/templates, a printer friendly form option for our non-tech savvy patients and the capability of sending forms to new patients who are not yet setup in our EHR/to any phone number would all be very helpful. Recently, we've experienced issues with being able to hear the caller when listening to the recordings. The volume has to be on the max setting, which makes our end very loud, to barely be able to hear the patient.

Patricia
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Weave has changed our office for the better

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Puntos a favor

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Puntos en contra

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Nick

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Revisado el 24/10/2019

Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Puntos a favor

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Alternativas consideradas

RingEX

Software anterior

RingEX
Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Good concept that has gotten very buggy lately

Revisado el 24/5/2022

Increasingly buggy software and support that used to be fast to respond now often takes days to get a hold of someone.

Puntos a favor

When we first started with Weave we had good success with the software, good integration to our EMR, and high satisfaction. That is not the case anymore.

Puntos en contra

The software has become increasingly buggy lately on all platforms. There are no new EMR integrations lately and our current EMR has been unsupported for several years. If I could find something else that did everything weave did I’d replace it

Justine

Buyer Beware!

Revisado el 25/5/2022

I am happy that I switched services, Ooma has offered much better and reliable service, customer service is easy to reach and always have answers to help me. I honestly would never use Weave again.

Puntos a favor

I liked the text logs where it kept the text history under each contact.

Puntos en contra

The UNRELIABLE service, the fact that my texting capability got hacked and then Weave had ME resolve it with filling out forms and couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again, and the POOR customer service (had to wait a LONG time to even get anyone on the phone, then was often told "oh, that's not my department" and then I would get a help article emailed to me (which is the same help article I had access to with a quick search before I reached out to support). It's a TERRIBLE service and I'm glad I switched to Ooma 7 months after signing up for Weave. I would definitely not recommend this service to any small business.

Laura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Puntos a favor

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Puntos en contra

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

WORST COMPANY MODEL IN HISTORY

Revisado el 5/3/2019

Here is where Weave loses you, The only department that answers your call is sales and they can only sell Weave to you. They told us in Jan they would set us up, they charged us...but no set up, no phones, no service, and wait for it NO ONE REPLYING TO EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS!!!! Finally we go through sales and get a person who "apologizes" "alerts you they are aware the lack of staffing in customer service etc etc ...They said we will credit your account for January, get you your phones etc ..ok. I am nothing if not patient. Feb comes we are ...wait for it billed again and the phones install mid Feb. , wait what I paid for two months now ...NO ONE REPLIES TO OUR TRAINING REQUESTS... We watch the few videos provided online to get the basics... but nothing on setting up our account proper to fully use the Weave. Stressful! I call again I am requesting 2 phones and no more auto bill ... I want my two months charges back because its FEB 27 and we aren't running the program yet!!! NO ONE REPLIES...Call Sales again all lovely frustrated people. Mucho apologies and I'm ready to just quit the whole program which might be good if we knew how to use it??? Have you ever had software implemented by you, no support, no training ... well that is the business model, and they just keep auto billing you and ignoring you., Im calling my friends at Polycom today to discuss this joint venture decision because its a poor one. Still waiting for my call back for my "escalation" ticket !

Puntos a favor

The sales pitch which does not equate to the product. The only feature that consistently works well is confirming appointments in the patient pop up display.

Puntos en contra

-Balances are not Patient Only so the balance info does not preclude you from needing to still check the Dentrix ledger.
-The Online version has only one calendar display option "list" so you do not know the provider for each appointment not helpful when trying to reschedule etc.
-The app does not answer calls properly
-The app has no online training.