kvCORE

Gestión de bienes raíces para corredores y empresas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 395

Katelyn R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This Software is VERY helpful!

Revisado el 6/9/2019

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Puntos a favor

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Dennis H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Review of kvCORE

Revisado el 2/11/2018

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Puntos a favor

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Puntos en contra

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Abby R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best CRM for Realtors period!

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I am able to not let clients / sales fall between the cracks with KVCore. It as assisted me also in creating much more better communication habits with my clients, coworkers co agents.

Puntos a favor

I love the complexities of all things realestate. Love how as soon as I add a contact weather it be client or sphere the behavioral actions from KVCore are just absolutely awesome and keep me on top of all things CRM!

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about! Everything KVCore does from IDX LANDING PAGES and the easy to integrate software with my social media platform on Facebook. That alone gets my vote for best RE CRM out there!

Jazmine R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Disappointing, unsatisfactory

unsatisfactory

Puntos a favor

The ability to hold all our clients in one database and ability to schedule emails.

Puntos en contra

inability to change the source after initial input. inconsistent functionality of additional products such as nosy neighbor, team routing, etc. inability to delete hashtags for all team members. inability for lenders to pay for additional marketing products directly

George C.

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Revisado el 27/4/2022

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Puntos en contra

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

BoomTown

Powrsuite is dated
Kevin N.

Great CRM

Puntos a favor

I like how to track leads and role them out to team membets

Puntos en contra

Not sure of any issue so far I just need to learn more about it

Susan B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Not easy

Revisado el 31/5/2022

Needs to be MUCH more user friendly and easier to access the features

Puntos a favor

The contact of leads is very good and alerts very good

Puntos en contra

It is very difficult to figure out and then remember how you got it to work. It is a difficult and strained learning curve. Many just give up. Has not produced many leads from the campaigns.

Kim S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

kvCORE for managing my business

Revisado el 9/6/2022

My overall experience has been good. kvCore is fairly easy to learn to use and use on a daily basis. Also, the training provided is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can run my entire real estate business using kvCORE.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have more features available for my blog postings.

Shawn J.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Realtor

Revisado el 27/5/2022

A very helpful product for real estate

Puntos a favor

A lot of training provided once you learn it can be very helpful

Puntos en contra

Expensive, text messages can be repetitive

Jeff S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

New agent

New agent friendly. Gave me trusted 3rd party options

Puntos en contra

Some options offered are kinda pricey . Specially when your new and starting out

Julianne L.

kvCore

Revisado el 6/5/2021

Puntos a favor

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Puntos en contra

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

BoomTown

Razones para elegir kvCORE

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

Software anterior

TOP PRODUCER

Razones para cambiar a kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.
Blaine C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Revisado el 12/3/2020

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Puntos en contra

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Jessica H.

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

Puntos a favor

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

Puntos en contra

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Orion laurence C.

Easy & User friendly

Revisado el 21/1/2022

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Puntos a favor

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Puntos en contra

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Bill S.

Best CRM/Website!

Revisado el 12/1/2022

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Julie K.

KVCore Rocks

Revisado el 2/4/2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Puntos a favor

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Puntos en contra

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Andy S.

Reveiw

Revisado el 7/1/2022

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Puntos a favor

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Puntos en contra

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Justin R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Built for the modern agent

Revisado el 7/1/2022

Puntos a favor

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

Software anterior

IXACT Contact

Razones para cambiar a kvCORE

The ease of use
Phillip T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Never lose track of clients

Revisado el 14/1/2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Puntos a favor

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Puntos en contra

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Mark H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daily user and teaching others

Revisado el 14/1/2022

Simply the best

Puntos a favor

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

Puntos en contra

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Kathie A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Revisado el 22/11/2018

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Puntos a favor

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Puntos en contra

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Shonda V.

KV Core Review

Revisado el 12/1/2022

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Puntos a favor

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Puntos en contra

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Carol P.

Why I like kvCore

Puntos a favor

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Vickie R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Why I Like Using kvCore

Revisado el 2/5/2020

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Puntos a favor

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Puntos en contra

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Ross D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Revisado el 12/1/2022

Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Puntos a favor

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.