My Hours

4,8 (971)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Seguimiento del tiempo de proyectos y tareas para equipos pequeños

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 971

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Buena herramienta para el control de las horas de trabajo

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Herramienta utilizada por parte del equipo para monitorizar las horas de trabajo y facturar el tiempo efectivo de trabajo, muy util si la quieres utilizar con tu equipo o para conocer el tiempo que has estado trabajando en proyectos y facturarlos, nosotros estamos encantados ¡ Plenamente recomendable !

Puntos en contra

no hay nada que no nos guste de esta herramienta, además tiene una versión gratuita si quieres probarla

Roeland
Roeland
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Out of competition

Revisado el 27/7/2022

Good, don't want to change it.

Good, don't want to change it.

Puntos a favor

We are using My Hours for more than 5-6 years now. Used the paid and the free version. Both do compell exactly to our expections. You want to invoice a customer per project, per hour, per period, as consultancy, per... you can choose. Reporting is easy and accurate.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes total hours versus decimal results are not 1 on 1 but you can't make an egg square also...

Barbara

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My Hours has the functionality I need and is easy to use.

Revisado el 14/5/2019

Very good experience. On the rare occasion I have asked for customer support I've been pleased with the responsiveness. I feel that the subscription is very well priced. I signed up for the paid PRO version. Really pleased with the functionality. Though for a period I did not need the invoicing feature, so it was an added bonus that I could switch to the free version for just tracking hours, and my history was retained.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can track by project and then different ways within the project. I choose hours. Then I can pull a summary as well as generate an invoice. Very easy and clean and very cost effective.

Puntos en contra

If I had to pick something, first I'll preface by saying in no way is this a deal breaker. But the calendar starts with Monday, instead of the US calendar view I am more familiar with which starts on Sunday.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

I tested all three before finalizing my choice. I needed something very specific: 1) track my hours, 2) pull hours reports and 3) invoice the client. MyHours does that for me. Getapp was not as user friendly as MyHours. QuickBooks had additional functionality that was not necessary for my needs.
Juliette

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Buggy but does what it needs to

Puntos a favor

It lets me record time for multiple team members on multiple projects for multiple clients. I like the stop/start timer function, as well as the option to input the start/stop times manually, or even JUST input the number of minutes spent.

Puntos en contra

Recently the reporting functionality was changed and now it has become more difficult to pull a report on a single client's hours and projects. You have to pull a FULL report of everything and parse through each section to find what you are looking for. MUCH preferred how this feature worked BEFORE. Preferred the graphics, the circle charts to the bar graphs as well.

Overall the software is often buggy and mis-records hours if you use the timer function, sometimes adding an additional 24 hours into the time period.

Hi Juliette,

thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

Please contact us at [email protected] to help you with the new reporting. It is still possible to download the report in the same way as before.

Best wishes,

Montagne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Take control of your Time

Revisado el 26/3/2024

Puntos a favor

I really like time tracking feature by client and project. I can’t follow my cost with a very hight precision.

Puntos en contra

Maybe a desktop can be good to improve time tracking.

TimeCamp, Clockify y Toggl Track

- Best Price - Best Feature - Really simple to use
Sylvain
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My best friend in projects

Revisado el 2/8/2023

I use this app since 6 years almost, and i saw it evoluate in a good way (easy to use, design friendly, features...), and i recommand it often to my friends

Puntos a favor

It's simple, it's very adaptive on your needs, and it's free for little projects

Puntos en contra

not so much, i use just basics features and it's ok for me

Mindaugas
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simplest and most user friendly time tracker out there

Revisado el 14/8/2023

Tracking time in real time, analyzing stats in reports, exporting time spent per month for informing clients and billing

Puntos a favor

I like how easy this tool is to use. I tried may other tools, but this one was the one. The whole structure and layout of tool is super intuitive, no unnecessary features are there. I think this is a hidden gem.

Puntos en contra

I can't really think about any weak parts of this tool. Free version is everything I need.

Toggl Track

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

My Hours was super simple to use, no unnecessary features.
Ali
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great, free time tracking service

Revisado el 2/8/2023

I’m able to send out timesheets to my employers to show by the minute reporting.

Puntos a favor

It’s free.Ive been using it for years and it’s worked well for my needs.

Puntos en contra

No cons at all. I haven’t run into anything that is an issue.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

It’s free and simple to use and on-boarding was super easy.
Jennifer
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My Hours makes time tracking easy!

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to track my time and get a detailed report of how my time was spent.

Puntos en contra

The system occasionally glitches, which can be frustrating.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Best Hourly Software for Virtual Assistants

Revisado el 16/7/2019

I often work on projects that are paid by the hour and I use My Hours to time myself as I work. It's so easy to customize to each project!

Puntos a favor

With a virtual career, I often need to track my hours when working. I have been through several different types of time management software and only My Hours has worked for my needs. It's customizable for my business and its interface works seamlessly between all my pieces of technology. I really like how easy it is to pull reports from the Dashboard when I need to submit my hours to the company.

Puntos en contra

There is only one feature missing from the software that I have determined after using it for almost a year. When a report is pulled up, I would like to be able to click to a certain day on the graph. Right now the bar graphs are not hyperlinked to the actual working hours.

TimeCamp

Razones para elegir My Hours

TimeCamp's options became limited to me when I tried to set up different projects with different hourly rates. It seemed very one dimensional for my needs.

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

My Hours was much more flexible in customizing my account. I work on multiple projects with different descriptions and hourly rates.
Daniel

My Hours is my rock

Revisado el 2/8/2023

It's been such a clean simple way to track my hours for projects and clients. Highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

I find it very easy to use. Straight forward way to track my hours for different clients and there are lots more features I could apply.

Puntos en contra

There hasn't been any cons of My Hours for me.

Frank

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My Hours delivers a clean consistent user interface with an impressive and affordable feature...

Revisado el 27/7/2022

Using My Hours delivers a rewarding and pleasant experience to the otherwise mundane task of time tracking and reporting.

Puntos a favor

The interface to enter hours by project and task with tags either manually or automatic time tracking.
The clean crisp appearance, the configurability, as well as the customization capabilities of the Activity Report.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I have to think a bit on how to switch time tracking modes, for example from the daily time log to the weekly timesheet view.

TimeCamp, TopTracker, Clockify y Toggl Track

Razones para elegir My Hours

The increased cost of the other product became prohibitive. The search for an replacement time tracking solution was due to the new pricing structure of QuickBooks Time.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

The ability manage time tracking by project, tasks, and tags. The ability generate pdf activity reports. The easy to use and intuitive interface for entering billable time by client and project. The affordability, as well as the modern, professional and elegant interface of all the features compared to the others products that I trialed led to an easy decision to move forward with My Hours. After several months of use, I am very pleased with my decision.
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

great fit for a great price

Revisado el 15/7/2019

assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Puntos a favor

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Puntos en contra

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome!

Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective.

All the best,

Anna
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Even the free version is excellent

Revisado el 23/4/2021

The free version is easy to navigate and lets me track all my hours and export them into an attractive, well organized spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

I've used the free version to track my hours for four years and have found it very helpful. I can easily split my time among various tasks - and then bill appropriately. The interface is self explanatory. Sometimes I start the clock to record in real time. Sometimes I go back and enter past work. I run a report at the end of the week and download my hours to send to my respective employers. It's all very easy to operate.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found a way to reallocate past time by combining tasks.

• Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Great tool!

Revisado el 24/7/2019

Tracking time is so easy on this app and program. The software works concurrently between my phone and my computer. It is very easy to manage all of my customers and my time on each project. My customers like my time reporting on their billing, it helps them see how my time was actually spent. It helps me see when I am productive and when I am not.

Very detailed
Nice time reports
Rigid, yet flexible time tracking
Customization per customer
Noting what I am actually working on during the time being tracked
Works on my phone and my computer

Puntos en contra

Reporting is a little tricky
Can not customize reports

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a My Hours

I like keeping my time tracking separated from my accounting software. Accounting is so strict; with a separate application I can tune my billing if needed.
Adriano

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very userfull tool for time tracking with great reports

Revisado el 15/7/2019

1) Control the amount of time I work with projects and each client.
2) Know exactly what to charge...

1) Control the amount of time I work with projects and each client.
2) Know exactly what to charge from my clients
3) More control over time consuming tasks

Puntos a favor

MyHours is very easy to use and generate reports with nice graphics and statistics.
I can review time consuming tasks and have more control over the projects. MyHours also give me information about how much each task costs to me and what to charge in my billings. I'm using the free plan for 2 years and this tool is a big help for my webdesign projects.

The color pallete :)
I enjoy dark interfaces, perhaps in future this option could be available. For now, MyHours is perfect for my needings.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flexible and reliable time tracking for multiple projects

Revisado el 20/5/2021

Overall I find it easy to log in to MyHours at the start of my work day and to jump between tasks.
I rely on the reporting to complete my company monthly timesheet which insists on me entering a % of my time spent on each project and task.

Puntos a favor

- Easy to start and stop time recording
- Ability to continue tracking time of tasks from earlier in the day or week
- ability to report the % of my monthly time spent at both project and task level

Puntos en contra

- in Dashboard report, no way to display a column for % time for tasks inside each project. (I have requested this feature multiple times but you are ignoring me!) The dashboard bar charts DO show % but the table below listing tasks and projects does not and cannot be customized. My employer needs % time use on each task, and currently I need to manually calculate!
- in the latest UI, the 'Start new' button starts recording time against an 'empty' record. I am forced to open it and add details. What I want it to do is exactly the same as the '+ Add time log' button. That is, open the editor for me to enter Project, task, etc, and only start recording time when I click the blue 'Add time log' button.
- - in the latest UI, when I '+ Add time log' , I want the editor to close immediately after I click the blue 'Add time log' button, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple time logs one after the other.)
- in the latest UI, the blue 'Add time log' button (below the editor) should be renamed "Add and Start" to make it obvious that time recording will start.
- the 'Favorite log' feature is non-intuitive and clunky. Suggest adding a simple 'star' icon to each task which I can click to make it a favorite. OR on the Edit time log dialog, add a 'star' icon I can click
- when I 'Add a favourite time log', I want the editor to close immediately, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple favorites one after the other.)

Katie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Helpful for Tracking Time on Multiple Clients

Revisado el 28/7/2022

I work at a healthcare non-profit that also has a for-profit subsidiary that is similar to an agency managing other clients. A few years ago, we implemented a new timesheet system that required us to report hours on each client. I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. We have to submit our timesheet a few days before the pay period ends (i.e. submit July 30th on July 26th), so I have to guess how much time I'm going to spend on each client over those few days (I use an excel spreadsheet to estimate this). After submitting my timesheet, I use My Hours to track the actual time spent and then reconcile it on the next timesheet. It's exhausting, but this software makes it SO much easier, and I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Also customer support is very helpful if you have any questions. Thank you so much!

Puntos a favor

I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Thank you so much!

Puntos en contra

It takes some getting used to (not very intuitive), and but customer support helped me fix the activity report to a default view so that I don't have to change it to what I need (total daily time by project) every time. I should have contacted them sooner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a great help!

CHERI

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Could not do my job without MyHours

Revisado el 15/7/2019

My Hours saves me a ton of time tracking projects (I used to do it manually). And because I'm a one person show, cost is a big factor...free for me is great.

Puntos a favor

I'm a freelance graphic designer so I don't need to worry about a team of people, but I do need an easy and inexpensive way to keep track of my time by project. My Hours makes it easy to assign multiple tasks to multiple projects. I also like that I can organize reports by client or project. I use the free version and it's great. I also like that I can edit my time if needed (ie, I forget to start or stop the clock).

Puntos en contra

I often have the same task name for projects, but for different clients (ie, brand guidelines or datasheet). If I go in to create a new task, and it happens to have the same name as the task for another client, it says "task name already created" and I have to go to a different screen to enable this task to be assigned to the project I want. It would be easier if it just gave me a warning screen (like, "task name already exists, apply to this project anyway?").

Hi Cheri,

Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback, we appreciate your effort! Good to hear we could help you save some time!

Hopefully, we will be able to save you another minute or two by implementing your suggestion in the future! :)

Have a good day,

Tohmm
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

My Hours - You've Got My Back

Revisado el 23/11/2021

My accounting and knowing where I am is much improved and it just feels much more professional and convincing when I can have a digital record. Support is *Awesome* as I said above. We are on different continents, and sometimes the time change gets in the way but it's never been a big deal. I used to do my timekeeping on paper for speed; then I was on a spreadsheet that a friend cooked up, but.. it was too convoluted and took too much time. This takes time as well but not as much and I find it more user-friendly.. Thanks..

Puntos a favor

I like that it's easy to use. Once you set it up, inputting project info, specific tasks, and hourly rates, you just need to open it up and go. I just list my projects alphabetically, so it's easy to enter in the project. I have a pretty complete list of tasks for each project, and of course the times are at your fingertips so all that info gets loaded in quickly and recorded. I love the fact that I can take the raw data and quickly get the month's hours and billable amounts right away. Also..support is awesome! Just sayin'...

Puntos en contra

There have been times when I couldn't figure out how to add a task to a project, but that's probably me and not the program. Small thing but if you are inputting info from say, two weeks ago, and you go to say reports for a second, then back to projects..it doesn't go back to the page two weeks ago, it goes to today's page. So you end up putting two weeks ago info on today's sheet if you are not careful. Easy to rectify by changing the date on 'edit' but still a pain..

Brad
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great time tracking app for creatives.

Revisado el 2/11/2021

MyHours is our go to app in the studio to track time for projects and tasks. It is very useful when it comes time to bill our clients fort the hours worked - and our clients really appreciate a comprehensive breakdown of the hours worked on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate how I can easily login and start tracking the time for each project and task I undertake in a day. I like how you can create the client categories, project names and link this to the actual person you are doing the work for - which is really helpful when juggling multiple projects in the day or week. The ability to download the reports is also very helpful when it comes to billing the client for hours worked. The weekly MyHours snapshot email is also useful to gain an overview of hours worked in the previous week.

Puntos en contra

There is not much to dislike about this software as it is set-up to be user-friendly and has great features. I did find the previous online interface a little easier to use than the new interface - but they may just be because I got so used to using previous version before the change. The new interface has a bit more of a learning curve to figure out where everything is and how it functions.

Jesse

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Easy to use though lacking key features for invoicing

Revisado el 27/7/2022

Overall, my experience has been good with the exception of the customer service interaction - providing a poor excuse for the lack if functionality - and the extra time required to create, export and then combine Activity Reports into Invoice PDFs.

Puntos a favor

The app is super easy to setup, launch and provides options for various billing rates and billing increments (on the paid plans). The interface is fairly intuitive and nicely laid out.

Puntos en contra

There is currently no way to show the details of time billed, when creating invoices.
So, you can create an invoice that shows one line item and a total.. which is a huge oversight.
Most clients require greater detail of time billed - eg what tasks were completed or milestones met - during a billing cycle. Showing specific activity, for hours being billed, is of prime importance to paying customers.

The only alternative is to create a separate Activity Report AND an Invoice, and attach or combined the Activity Report to the Invoice PDF.

The response I received from Customer Support was that 'My Hours is not an accounting application. It is a top time tracking application that offers simple invoicing.' A poor excuse to say the least. If you are going to include a feature that allows the tracking of details for time billed, allow an option to include that, or not, in the invoice. It really isn't that difficult - I say this as an owner, and long time professional, of a design and development group.

Hlonipha
Hlonipha
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly with many useful features, love it!

Revisado el 11/9/2019

My overall experience with My Hours has been quite good. I have been able to now measure how long I take to do particular types of design projects and general tasks, towards improving my work efficiency.

Puntos a favor

The ability to just simply start the timer without needing to fill in any task details until when I am able to do so. The ability to start multiple tasks and edit the details/time of the tasks even manually as I go.

I also enjoy the offline app integration that helps me to continue to track my time even when not connected to the internet for syncing when connected.

I have also found the "Copy to today" feature quite handy.

Puntos en contra

I have still not yet figured out how the 'tasks' work. I often find I can't repeat a task name for different projects. I can rather say, I have only managed a makeshift working knowledge of how to organise projects and tasks however I do not think I am using the features effectively.

I also wish the option to export the dashboard summary and data visualisation was available, or I could at least figure it out if it is there. I end up just saving a pdf of the dashboard through the Chrome print/save pdf feature.

Emily
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Allows me to be keep track of hours worked

Revisado el 29/10/2021

Puntos a favor

As a freelancer, I was very familiar with Upwork's time tracking software and needed something similar that would allow me to track time for my other clients and send an invoice at the end of the month. My Hours does the job perfectly allowing me to show clients where my hours have been spent, and to bill each one by downloading an automatically generated pdf report to send them. I can also add / adjust time when I've forgotten to start/stop tracking, add one-off fees, and if I needed to I could bill different amounts for different tasks within each client. My Hours has lots of additional features and is very reasonably priced, the free version actually being more than enough for what I needed for many years. I can't recommend My Hours highly enough for freelancers who have multiple clients billed at various rates.

Puntos en contra

Initial setup and finding where to edit information can take a few minutes of additional time so be sure to read the FAQ/help sections as you go along rather than trying to figure it out on your own.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Easy to Use, Great for Tracking Hours Across Multiple Clients and Projects

Revisado el 22/7/2019

I've used My Hours as a independent contractor to track hours and invoice clients, and it's been a tremendous easy to implement and use tool to monitor everything. To do this in something like Google would have been a huge pain, and I'm so grateful a colleague introduced me to this.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to use. For managing multiple clients and projects, it's been a breeze to track and report hours, including tracking of different pay rates where applicable. The reports include full hours breakouts and notes, which is hugely helpful as supplemental information when invoicing.

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any cons that I've run into, my use is relatively small so I'm not certain how it would scale across a large organization, but as a sole contractor it's been fantastic.

BigTime y Google Sheets

Razones para elegir My Hours

Ease of use and maintenance, price

Software anterior