InTime

4,7 (74)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Programación y gestión de personal para agencias de seguridad pública

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 74

John
  • Sector: Seguridad pública

InTime Solutions

Revisado el 16/4/2019

As I said previously, this software does so much more than we were looking for that each feature was like a bonus to us. We can keep track of sick time and identify sick time abuse or patterns more easily. It allows us to track how many overtime hours have been dedicated to a particular case. The software also has some features that we would hope to be able to use in the future, where officers can bid on a specific job posting.

Puntos a favor

When we purchased this software it was intended to be used for the fair distribution of overtime. What we found out, was it did so much more. It is the only software we need to keep track of all schedules, leave requests, overtime, time banks, and even certifications. The software is very adaptable.

Puntos en contra

Originally it did not have all the unique features that we needed for our overtime distribution agreement with the unions. InTime was able to work with us over time and incorporated these features into the program.

Nancy
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best scheduling solution for Law Enforcement!!

Revisado el 2/7/2019

We have had numerous problems with our old scheduling system (Executime) which ended up causing unknown shortages on shifts, resulting in overtime. We used Speedshift many years ago which is what led us back to InTime. I have not heard one negative thing about the scheduling program from our sworn nor civilian staff, which is almost a miracle in and of itself.
The support staff has been extremely helpful and responds to requests very quickly.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and layout. You can see all of your personnel on one schedule which is essential for shift coverage and maintaining adequate manpower.

Puntos en contra

That a successful integration with HTE has not been completed yet. This is making it difficult to convince the finance department to transition to InTime for our payroll solution.

Teresa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

I have figured out a few things by trail and error.

Puntos en contra

I can't edit the request time. I input inform and go back to update fields on the request format but have to remove the form and then create another new request. I would like to edit the field and update so I am only changing a couple of fields instead of sharing with other users.

Jean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product with super customer support

Revisado el 27/9/2023

Great product run by a superb staff. Their customer support is phenomenal!

Great product run by a superb staff. Their customer support is phenomenal!

Puntos a favor

The integration of all aspects of scheduling has made the timekeeping and reporting much more complete. Having all the information in one place allows for increased transparency and accountability throughout the agency.It can take a while for the developers to address customer requests for new features, but it’s not unreasonable considering the broad range of users.

Puntos en contra

Since the system is so integrated, it is hard to use some features if your data lies outside of the more commonplace situations.

Aaron
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Intime for Law Enforcement

Revisado el 8/3/2022

Overall the software has allowed us to move from a hybrid paper/digital system that was very time-consuming. The training, sales and support staff at Intime was very helpful in deploying the system. We continue to find new opportunities to take advantage of the features.

Puntos a favor

This software is purpose-built for Law Enforcement and public safety. It covers shift periods that extend over 24 hour periods.

Puntos en contra

Supervisor functionality is not yet available on the mobile app.

Marc

Intime review

Revisado el 11/5/2021

The customer support team is excellent. If there is a problem they get back to you quickly and they fix the issue.

Puntos a favor

Ability to customize any schedule. The ability for staff to see their schedules.

Puntos en contra

Setting the system up took a lot of time and energy. Once the set-up was complete it works great.

Alternativas consideradas

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para cambiar a InTime

Intime appeared to be more geared towards law enforcement and corrections.
Dwayne

Simplify scheduling demands

Revisado el 26/9/2023

Schedule conflicts have been mitigated and staffing challenges are easier to manage.

Puntos a favor

The ease of access to work schedules either through desk top, internet, or app has been easy to navigate and a welcome feature for employees / end users. It affords greater control of balancing personal and work life experiences for employee and employer alike.

Puntos en contra

Slight leavening curve but but their service and implementation experts make that a non-issue.

Mary

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great software for the complexity of law enforcement scheduling

Overall, very good product. A lot can be accomplished in one platform

Overall, very good product. A lot can be accomplished in one platform

Puntos a favor

Intime fits all our scheduling needs. It is extremely easy to manage squad changes, leave requests, and OT requests. Customer support is also top notch.

Puntos en contra

we did have difficulties attempting to tie in time in with our payroll system, however this is due to the complexities in our PBA contract

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

A Scheduling Dream for Law Enforcement

Puntos a favor

Very few applications our Department uses work with ease. This is the exception. The software is tailored (and fully customizable) to meet law enforcement needs. The customer service is top-tier, and the InTime team overall is genuinely a joy to work with.

Puntos en contra

The backend of the app was a little confusing at first, having walked in with no experience or exposure. Locating instructional resources was also not very obvious at first; our rep quickly helped with this though!

Jen
  • Sector: Seguridad pública

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Intime schedule creates easy to use management of employees

Revisado el 26/9/2023

Intime creates ease and more easy to access schedule to get proper coverage.

Intime creates ease and more easy to access schedule to get proper coverage.

Puntos a favor

Leave feature to see who is off on any given day, scheduling feature allows employer to look time in advance to who is working and who is not.

Puntos en contra

The erase feature causes accidental deletions of employees schedules.

Chasity

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good timekeeping system overall

Revisado el 25/5/2023

I have been involved in InTime transition since the beginning. We started with just department scheduling, then added the court module and now just integrated with Munis for our timekeeping. Along the way our InTime contacts have been great. We've had some suggestions for improvements/changes that would make it easier for us and likely other agencies but have not seen any of them come to fruition yet. But overall it is a great product and suits our needs.

Puntos a favor

InTime has some great features and once you get the hang of it, it is very useful in daily scheduling and overall timekeeping.

Puntos en contra

Features requests or updates are not handled efficiently. There doesn't seem to be a formal process for getting something updated. Although it seems some agencies are able to get updates done, which then changes it for everyone with no input. Also fixes seem to be delayed at times, we are still waiting on a fix for fields that are not populating when filled in via the app, and therefore they are blank on the CSV for timekeeping. It isn't the most intuitive either and takes some time to get the hang of, but this is likely the case with most timekeeping systems.

Michael

InTime Value for Law Enforcement

Revisado el 6/6/2023

My experience with InTime has been exceptional.

My experience with InTime has been exceptional.

Puntos a favor

InTime is designed for law enforcement scheduling. Being able to see an entire month of scheduling at a glance is huge.At one point, the city forced use to go to another product and it was extremely painful as it was designed for firefighter scheduling. Luckly that system crashed hard, and we immediately moved our department back to InTime. Also, the InTime support team rocks! They have quickly responded and resolved any issue that we have had.

Puntos en contra

The initial set-up was very time consuming and tedious at times. However, setting up the system that the city forced us to move to at one point was way more difficult and time consuming.

Judy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Utilizing InTime for payroll import file into our Financial system

Revisado el 18/5/2023

We moved to electronic time entry with InTime which has been huge benefit in so many ways. We find support to be fabulous. Very responsive and great to work with.

Puntos a favor

That we were able to rebuild our scheduling software and utilize it for our payroll import as well. This was an accomplishment no one though possible. It is a huge time saver and extremely more accurate than our old process of paper time cards.

Puntos en contra

There are just a few issues that we find frustrating. Locations and Activities in the mobile app are not collapsible by group. Employees can't chose to post a overtime shift. When someone is awarded a post from another employee, it doesn't remove the original assignment from the first employee. Also that they don't offer a training database that can easily be updated from live data. Compared to what other software companies offer I feel it is a real miss on InTime's part

Brandon

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

InTime at our Department

Revisado el 6/6/2023

Overall, very good. Lots of great features that we use.

Overall, very good. Lots of great features that we use.

Puntos a favor

Great to be able to use on our phone for many features.

Puntos en contra

Our contract rules do not fit into their programming.

Sue
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

inTime Saves Time

Revisado el 22/5/2023

Keeping track of the PTO (paid time off) was a timely task before inTime. There were many questions generated that ended once we implemented inTime.

Puntos a favor

We have constant changes with schedules, shifts, wages and many intricate rules dictated by both union and non union policy. Having vetted and used several other software programs, we find inTime to work the best for all employees. There are fewer complaints and questions regarding PTO, payroll, scheduling and overtime.

Puntos en contra

We use inTime and it feeds to another software per school policy. It does not integrate perfectly.

Allison

InTime Revies

Revisado el 4/3/2022

My experience has been great. I have gained so much knowledge and now I am the "go-to" person for InTime questions. I still have so much more to learn and I am excited to do so. I enjoy using the software and teaching others

Puntos a favor

I am just learning the timesheet function and I hope to implement that fully by the end of the year. We have several timekeeping rules and I want to make sure I have a good understanding of how to implement them into the system. My favorite feature (so far) is generating (almost in an instant) invoices for off-duty details. My predecessor was doing this in a word document and using InTime is so much better, cleaner, more professional, and easy. The customer service is amazing. Any time I have needed help or had a question, I have always had someone to reach out to.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get confused about the "layers" and amount of data that can be added.

Mike

Scheduling into the Future

Puntos a favor

InTime has allowed us to remove a lot of the stresses that have been around for years. Being around LE for 30+ years I have used pen/paper, Word tables, and Excel sheets to make schedules. We then had to manually add vacation, PTO, count hours, add PT hours, etc. InTime has taken all those stresses and put them in one software package, added some other bonuses, and produced a great product.

Puntos en contra

I can honestly say there is nothing that I dislike about InTime.

Stephanie

Easy with Great Functions

Revisado el 7/9/2017

I can quickly see not only what my own schedule is and what I have as far as benefit time goes. But as someone who deals with our accreditation and training, being able to see peoples schedules in detail is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

Software is easy to understand when you are looking at it, you can quickly notice when someone is off duty or sick or something similar. It is super easy to filter if you are looking for example, who was on overtime on a specific day the user can quickly narrow down users who were on overtime on that date.

Puntos en contra

I think anything I would say negative about the software is mostly related to how our agency is or is not using the software. I do wish that when you logged in to the schedule it would go to todays date. It seems like it opens to the last date you had been looking at. Which some may like but if I have closed it I am done with the project that took me to another day.

Tami

Best Software for Scheduling and Payroll

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Our overall experience has been very positive and would recommend InTime to any Law Enforcement Agency.

Puntos a favor

The ease at processing 400+ employees payroll. Benefit accruals are in real time, which allows employees to look in the future for their balances. Customer Service is the best I've ever seen!

Puntos en contra

Implementation was probably the worst. It was all done through zoom meetings. I feel I would have benefited having someone in person work with us during the build.

Brian

Castle Shannon Police

Puntos a favor

Integration was simple because we came from an excel spreadsheet system. As an admin and scheduler, I find those tasks mostly easy to navigate and very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I think the process of filling posts can be a little more user friendly and intuitive. We do a lot at my agency as far as roles and responsibilities and I am constantly getting the dreaded "!" because there was some small thing that was askew but easily explainable. I wish we had more power to disregard an error.

Deanna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 24/5/2023

Great data base for what we have done. Reports are a great tool to use with administration and staff. The ability to track changes and by whom a change was made.

Puntos a favor

Having our schedule in a digital, trackable format is great. Some supervisors have challenges with using the system. InTime is not very intuitive.

Puntos en contra

Not very intuitive, hard to tell why you can't terminate/retire an employee. The pop-up message goes away or doesn't show up easily.

Henry

Police Service Review of InTime

Revisado el 18/5/2023

InTime provides many operations that we require in one platform such as the scheduling, shift coverage & OT Posting and Paid Duty posting and tracking.

Puntos a favor

We appreciate the accurate and multiple facets of InTime ; such as the scheduling, OT Posting and Paid Duty posting and tracking.

Puntos en contra

The mandatory time sheet approvals, and no option to opt out of this process.

LESLI

Livermore Police Review

Puntos a favor

The scheduling program itself is great! I love that you can customize it to fit your agency needs. The employee web portal is phenomenal! Having the ability for employees to access through their cellphone or home computer is so beneficial. Support staff is great. I appreciate their quick response and easy to follow advice for troubleshooting problems.

Puntos en contra

Payroll side of things is more complex and difficult. Trying to train everyone on how to manage their schedule so their timesheet is accurate has been difficult. The Daily Roster is temperamental and is limited on how you can customize it. We are trying to determine the best way to show FLSA so we can utilize InTime for payroll.

Patricia

InTime Rocks

Revisado el 16/4/2019

Scheduling!!! The 24/7 schedule for a police department is tedious, but InTime has solved that problem for us. Also, switching officers to new shifts is now a breeze.

Puntos a favor

It is customer friendly. I like the fact that although it is not a "custom" design for our department, InTime has done a great job of tailoring things to make it seem like it was a custom design. I like the app and the way we can post off-duty jobs to have officers put in for the jobs through the app.

Puntos en contra

There are times when it seems cumbersome and we have to take too many steps to make sure everything is set. Also, our chief wants the daily roster to show many different things and I often have trouble getting the notes to show up on the roster.

Garrett

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intime is a great product for Public Safety scheduling.

Revisado el 24/5/2023

I really enjoy the product. I find it to be very user friendly and versitile.

I really enjoy the product. I find it to be very user friendly and versitile.

Puntos a favor

Our agency loves this product. Once implemented, it is user friendly and very versatile. We now have the ability to schedule all of our shits on one convenient platform.

Puntos en contra

There needs to be more functionality for users. Users often comment that they are unable to view their place in the order for time off request and the find list for new assignments.