Routific

Software de optimización de rutas para empresas de entregas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 124

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Revisado el 23/4/2018

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Puntos en contra

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Hallel
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

great service

Revisado el 31/5/2023

great experience in terms of product and support

great experience in terms of product and support

Puntos a favor

The routing is great and the support of the company is amazing - highly recommended

Puntos en contra

Nothing special to say here. We are very satisfied

Respuesta de Routific

Great to hear you're happy with Routific!

Kevin

Easy and straightforward

Revisado el 1/9/2021

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Puntos en contra

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

Andy

User friendly platform

Revisado el 29/5/2023

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Platform was straight forward and easy to use for the admin and drivers. Clean and user friendly, functional and not ‘cluggy’ like some of the other platforms I have trialled.

Puntos en contra

No further recommendations at this stage.

Respuesta de Routific

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Routific.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Muebles
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Revisado el 11/12/2018

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time...

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Puntos en contra

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Matt
Matt
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Exactly what I needed!

Revisado el 16/6/2020

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving.

Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Puntos a favor

So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Great software

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Overall it is a great product.

Overall it is a great product.

Puntos a favor

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Puntos en contra

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Routific really saves us time

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Great!

Great!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Puntos en contra

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Respuesta de Routific

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Brandon
Brandon
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Revisado el 9/4/2018

Puntos a favor

- Online routing with previous route history
- The ability to one more many stops around was very useful
- Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more
- Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Dave
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

I just needed some help

Revisado el 1/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

Puntos en contra

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

Tijj
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use, great support

Revisado el 19/3/2020

Great onboarding
Awesome support
Lots of developments

Puntos en contra

We having a returning business, which can be switched very easily. I would love to have feedback from routific when we should service which customer. Instead of "only" planning the customers I upload.

• Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

Revisado el 26/1/2021

There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

Puntos a favor

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had no experience making routes. With Routific, it was so easy to select the orders in Shopify and in minutes have an optimal route. The app is browser based which the drivers really appreciated, they didn't want yet another app on their phones, and it meant there were almost no instructions I had to communicate to them. They got a text, they opened the program on the browser, and off they went. When each delivery was finished, the app checked it off and sent them to the next address. Soooo user-friendly!

Puntos en contra

It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while.

Davonna

• Asistencia al cliente

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Revisado el 7/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Puntos en contra

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Sean
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Revisado el 10/11/2020

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Puntos a favor

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able to serve a greater number of people at a more efficient rate. The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date. And the real-time progress reports are extremely beneficial. Our drivers also appreciate the freedom to utilize any map system on the back-end. The editing tools were easily learned and applied. All in all, a great program.

Puntos en contra

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

Daniel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple and Scalable route planning software that saves you time

Revisado el 4/11/2020

Simple to setup, simple to use. Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.

Puntos a favor

Routific is really easy to use, especially when uploading addresses via csv. We went for a 'simple' integration approach of exporting orders from our website into csv and importing them into routific. Only brand new addresses (that aren't even on google maps yet) had a bit of difficulty - but for context, it's about 10 in every 2000 deliveries we made where we had to manually adjust those addresses.

Overall, super pleasant app!

Puntos en contra

Main missing feature would be the ability to have multiple users without needing to share a single login. And then the other feature that would be nice would be the ability to 'drop' addresses onto the map without having to rely on the address search function.

Stefano

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Innovation and quality for your transport

Revisado el 18/6/2020

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Puntos a favor

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Puntos en contra

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Nat

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Revisado el 8/4/2020

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Puntos a favor

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand.
High quality and rapid response to help requests.
No unnecessary features.
Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style.
Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge.
Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Puntos en contra

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline)
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Joel
  • Sector: Agricultura

Route

Revisado el 13/11/2020

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

Puntos a favor

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

Puntos en contra

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Adam
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Revisado el 6/4/2020

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service.
Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Puntos en contra

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Nicholas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for managing food deliveries

Revisado el 1/11/2020

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

Puntos a favor

I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

very good package overall

Revisado el 1/9/2021

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

All the features which make the package flexible

Puntos en contra

The lates app update - all is good except the fact you can no longer swipe up to see all the details of the order/customer

Heather
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Asistencia al cliente

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Revisado el 19/4/2018

Puntos a favor

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Puntos en contra

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

John
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great delivery route optimization and tracking.

Revisado el 16/2/2022

We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and saves us time and money by optimizing our deliveries.

Puntos en contra

Would like to see driver tracking on the mobile app.

Walid
Walid
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The best app to set up your routes

Revisado el 18/12/2018

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Puntos a favor

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel.

What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Puntos en contra

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Asistencia al cliente

Best routing product available!

Revisado el 13/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.