Routific

4,9 (128)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de optimización de rutas para empresas de entregas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 128

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Exactly what I needed!

Revisado el 16/6/2020

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving.

Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Puntos a favor

So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

Alyssa
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Excellent Product!

Revisado el 23/6/2023

See pro's section! 5-stars: It is an invaluable tool that will revolutionize the way you navigate delivery routes.

Puntos a favor

We have had the pleasure of utilizing Routific for our flower delivery business, and I must say it has been an absolute game-changer. If you're looking to enhance efficiency, save time, and maximize productivity, look no further than Routific. The experience is seamless and user-friendly. The platform's intuitive interface allows us to quickly input our destinations, preferences, and time constraints. It effortlessly handles complex delivery routes with remarkable precision.One of the standout features is its powerful algorithm, which swiftly processes vast amounts of data to generate optimized routes. Within moments, I receive an intelligently optimized itinerary that significantly reduces travel time and mileage, resulting in considerable cost savings for my business. It accounts for various factors such as traffic conditions, time windows, and even prioritized certain stops based on specific criteria I set. It has streamlined my operations. Routific's dedication to accuracy is truly commendable. Another aspect that truly sets Routific apart is its exceptional customer support. The team behind this service is just awesome. They are knowledgeable, responsive, and genuinely invested in helping their users succeed. Whenever we have questions or encounter a challenge, the support team is there to provide prompt assistance, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. 5-stars: It is an invaluable tool that will revolutionize the way you navigate delivery routes.

Puntos en contra

Nothing! Truly. They are very receptive and have made changes over the years that have addressed our feedback.

Respuesta de Routific

It's so rewarding to work with you and your team. I hope your small business continues to bloom and grow!

Jimmy
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Routific 2 years experience

Puntos a favor

Uploading the customers, creating drivers and letting Routific do the task of routing the deliveries saved 70% of our daily operations time.

Puntos en contra

Live tracking needs to be improved. Customer communications also need improvement.

Jill

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Product once you learn the ins and outs

Revisado el 2/9/2021

Overall, the experience with Routific is great and the program serves our needs very well. There are always some glitches with software, and Routific is not exempt from this, but they are always improving and always willing to listen to feedback to make the experience the best it can be.

Puntos a favor

I liked the fact that I was not trying to figure out how to route our drivers on my own. The system works well almost 100% of the time, with very little down time and the routes it produces are efficient and streamlined for our drivers. The notification system is a must for our customers and while it works well, it would be nice if it was a bit more accurate. There are always parts of software programs that could always be improved but overall this is a great program and we would be lost without it. The customer service is amazing!

Puntos en contra

I wish we had more options for personalization for more of our needs. For example, being able to send notifications both through email and SMS and not just one or the other. Also, it would be helpful to be able to schedule dispatching routes so that the delivery emails go out on the day of delivery instead of when they are dispatched. Having the ability to use both the apps for our drivers instead of just one or the other would be very helpful. Being able to schedule routes and drivers across multiple days would be a game changer. A big issue is the Google maps that the directions are given in. Google maps is terrible and will send our drivers to the wrong location many times each week. If they aren't paying attention to the town they end up driving over an hour out of their way, which is causes us to lose customers and money. It would be nice if they could choose which app the directions are sent to.

Adrian
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Product + Customer Service; We can't recommend enough!

Revisado el 13/6/2023

Overall we are delighted to be working with Routific. We are thankful for all the headaches it has solved for us, and we don't think we can recommend it enough!

Puntos a favor

Not only has Routific been beneficial to us as a route optimization software (very easy to pick up on), but also very useful as a tool that stores information about our Customers and their specific info that is essential for our drivers to know. Customer notifications are an excellent feature that helps customers stay updated on their orders without the need to contact us to update them about their orders. We also love the Delivery Tracking Link feature included in the Customer Notifications, as it helps our customers visualize where their order is.Anytime we've had to reach out to Routific for help or suggestions, they’ve always treated us with the utmost respect and provided excellent feedback and service in a very timely manner. Truly one of the best customer service experiences we have ever had.As a developer, I appreciate Routific having APIs to access whenever our company is ready to create its own platform and interconnect it with Routific's when the time is right.

Puntos en contra

No downsides; Routific has shown us that anything we find to be "negative, they are more than open to getting it corrected or improved upon with their team.

Respuesta de Routific

Thank you for your continued support! We've really enjoyed working together and getting to know you and your business.

Jamie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great For Small online Business that have a number of drivers

Revisado el 28/10/2020

Puntos a favor

very easy to set up, upload bulk orders/deliveries and very quick to adjust the deliveries into a smooth route. I really like the live tracking, when customer call and ask when they will get there order I can easily check the system and give the customer a realistic time frame.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if you could have an admin app for phones. when customers call me about there order i have to always go to a PC login in open the program then fine the route etc. if it was an admin phone app that can see the live routes it would be very helpful for people on the go.

As a small/medium business who has just started online sales you have to subscribed to many applications. you need to pay for online store, integration apps (zapier), Mailchimp and now for delivery a routific. when you compare routific to the other apps on the chain i spend more money on it and get the lower level (less premium version) where on my other apps i pay less but i am on higher tiers.

Alternativas consideradas

Onfleet

Razones para elegir Routific

the other program never worked, did not get my money back and overall it sucked. the other applications i saw like this were either too big and not suitable or to small and less functional,

Razones para cambiar a Routific

price and functionality
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Revisado el 11/12/2018

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time...

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Puntos en contra

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Great software

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Overall it is a great product.

Overall it is a great product.

Puntos a favor

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Puntos en contra

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Routific really saves us time

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Great!

Great!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Puntos en contra

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Respuesta de Routific

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Brandon
Brandon
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Revisado el 9/4/2018

Puntos a favor

- Online routing with previous route history
- The ability to one more many stops around was very useful
- Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more
- Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Rissa
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Revisado el 8/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Puntos en contra

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Routing beer around the city

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Incredible product and so intuitive and easy to use with our current systems. A simple export from our software and quickly uploads into Routific.

Puntos en contra

Traffic estimates can be off sometimes leading to longer days but we've been able to make adjustments to fix for that.

Respuesta de Routific

Thanks so much for your kind review, Matt. We're working on better traffic estimates in our next release!

Simon
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Revisado el 17/4/2020

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall.
I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Puntos a favor

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls.
Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Nicolas
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exceptionnal system to plan, schedule, track and dispatch deliveries

Revisado el 28/4/2023

Every year, we deliver over 2000 gifts to our customers in the Greater Montreal area. Routific helps us to be efficient, organized and also productive.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. Extremely capable system. I was so impressed with the system the first time we used it a few years back to deliver our Christmas gifts. It is by far the best planning, optimizing and dispatch system I have used/tried. It is fast, it requires not too much knowledge of the dispatching world.

Puntos en contra

As with any system, there is a learning curve, but when you have thousands of adresses to deliver, you need to put parameters. Routific has lots of parameters and allows us to schedule properly, set an amount of items per drivers, set a speed per drivers etc... It is a lot to configure at first.

Respuesta de Routific

We're so glad Routific is able to help you work efficiently with your resources!

Andy

User friendly platform

Revisado el 29/5/2023

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Platform was straight forward and easy to use for the admin and drivers. Clean and user friendly, functional and not ‘cluggy’ like some of the other platforms I have trialled.

Puntos en contra

No further recommendations at this stage.

Respuesta de Routific

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Routific.

Patricia
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Love Routific!

Revisado el 24/4/2020

Puntos a favor

I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

Puntos en contra

There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

Ed
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!

Revisado el 29/4/2020

Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually.

Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

Puntos en contra

I really don't have any cons to mention.

Peter
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

Revisado el 6/8/2016

I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually.

With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me.

Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking."

The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy.

Truly impressive optimization software.

Fast
Flexible
Easy to use UI
Powerful

Puntos en contra

The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

Respuesta de Routific

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar!

We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

Mia

Happy Client

Revisado el 13/9/2020

It has been a wonderful experience and has helped save time and headaches during large delivery days.

Puntos a favor

I run a catering company where we do front door deliveries daily, sometimes with multiple drivers for up to 50 deliveries. I love that I can input all the addresses and drivers and it will divide the routes out to fit within our delivery window. A huge benefit for us has been the updates to our clients about their delivery along with the in route tracking of the drivers.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes we have a driver who finished one route and then switches over to another delivery. It tends to split the second delivery among all drivers and not the specific one. I may just not have learned how to deal with this feature yet as well.

Ray
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Revisado el 18/10/2016

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Puntos en contra

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Dave
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

I just needed some help

Revisado el 1/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

Puntos en contra

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

kenny
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Amazing product

amazing and easy

amazing and easy

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very professional, great customer support

Puntos en contra

all good nothing bad at all better than all others online

John
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

Revisado el 22/5/2020

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Puntos a favor

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file.
2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver.
3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving.
4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Puntos en contra

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Tracey
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is the best routing software!

Revisado el 18/1/2017

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease.

I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient.

I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Heather
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Routific Delivers!

Revisado el 1/9/2021

Really love it! We must deliver 200+ art kits to adults with disabilities every month and without this software to route all the addresses into manageable chunks for our drivers, it would be impossible.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and flexibility. Ability to download routes and route summaries. Ability to move a stop to another route or switch drivers.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could download more drivers than my subscription maximum of 10.