71 opiniones

EngageBay

Software de marketing y ventas integrado para equipos en crecimiento

4,6 /5 (71 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
71 opiniones
Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Revisado el 9/10/2020

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Puntos a favor

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
  • Sector: Medios online

Sophisticated Software

Revisado el 8/10/2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Puntos a favor

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Puntos en contra

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Sian.

Fabian M.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Why I switched to EngageBay

Revisado el 15/4/2021

I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Puntos a favor

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Puntos en contra

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

Ryno V.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

EngageBay if you are on a budget

Revisado el 6/11/2020

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Puntos a favor

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Puntos en contra

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Davina L.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Revisado el 2/3/2021

Puntos a favor

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Puntos en contra

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

Cameron N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Revisado el 6/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Puntos a favor

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Puntos en contra

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Revisado el 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Puntos a favor

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Puntos en contra

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Matthew M.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

8 Month use Review

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Puntos a favor

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Puntos en contra

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Tommy D.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Highly recommend

Revisado el 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Puntos a favor

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Puntos en contra

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Anna O.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Revisado el 17/7/2020

Puntos a favor

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Puntos en contra

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Thanks for the review Anna

Pierpaolo V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Revisado el 20/2/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Puntos a favor

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Puntos en contra

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Joel N.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Revisado el 27/5/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Puntos a favor

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Puntos en contra

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Muhammad I.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Revisado el 20/12/2018

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Puntos a favor

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Puntos en contra

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Revisado el 16/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Puntos en contra

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Revisado el 24/12/2018

So far so good, no complains.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Puntos en contra

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Yasaf B.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Revisado el 8/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Puntos a favor

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Puntos en contra

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

John H.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A good marketing automation platform

Revisado el 16/10/2018

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Puntos a favor

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Puntos en contra

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Sector: Software informático

All-in-one lead generation software

Revisado el 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Puntos a favor

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Puntos en contra

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Anh N.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Good Customer service

Revisado el 26/6/2019

Good

Puntos a favor

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Puntos en contra

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Nikunjkumar C.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Excellent experience

Puntos a favor

Easy to train new staff on functionality

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Mirza M.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Good Customer / IT support

Revisado el 23/10/2020

great

Puntos a favor

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Puntos en contra

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Martijn T.
  • Sector: Impresión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product and customer support!

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Puntos a favor

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Puntos en contra

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Kernan M.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Revisado el 15/12/2018

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Puntos a favor

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Puntos en contra

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Michael L.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Revisado el 15/11/2019

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Puntos en contra

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Leonardo W.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Get it if you have the chance

Revisado el 9/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Puntos a favor

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Puntos en contra

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Respuesta de EngageBay Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.