Thryv

4,2 (495)
¡Escribe una reseña!
El software de administración integral creado para pequeñas empresas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 495

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Lo ideal para administrar tu negocio

Revisado el 1/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Me fascina el potencial que posee el software en lo que respecta a literalmente automatizar cada funcion de tu negocio, lo cual es un gran ahorro de tiempo.

Puntos en contra

Las integraciones suelen aveces ser un tanto engorrosas, el resto, no hay ningun problema realmente.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hey there, thank you so much for your review and feedback. If you ever need assistance, please let us know! - Gabe

Shon
Shon
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Revisado el 23/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Puntos en contra

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Wix

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

John
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

Revisado el 5/3/2021

Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Puntos a favor

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

Doodle, Calendly y Schedulicity

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

The unparalleled business solutions all in one package and integrated, and the customer support.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe

Chelsea
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Expensive, glitchy and no help

Revisado el 6/6/2023

- The cost is astronomical - they don’t mention that you don’t get all of the “extras” like Thryvpay when you signup. - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be fully onboarded and they refused to refund it)Customer Service - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST - their onboarding specialists didn’t know how to use the program. They only showed me things I could’ve figured out on my own and when there was an issue, they said they’d “look in it and get back to me” which they never did. - Upon cancelling I was told that that it was a six month term and they would not refund me for the $400 and month I wasted trying to get the software to work and the most they could do was not charge my card again.Don’t bother looking at Thryv as an option. It’s expensive and useless!

Puntos a favor

This was supposed to be a solution to having 10 different apps instead it malfunctioned and glitched.

Puntos en contra

-The features didn't work or were lacking functionality - The competitor watch wouldn't load after adding in competitors - the social media management didn't have the capacity to crop photos - the calendar wouldn't load - my emails weren't going into my inbox - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be onboarded and they refused to refund it) - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Chelsea, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to [email protected] with your account and any other details, I can send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Curtis
  • Sector: Diseño

Thryving

Revisado el 15/1/2020

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Puntos a favor

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Puntos en contra

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

StyleSeat

Razones para elegir Thryv

Unexpected rate changes, little costumer service. Not the best value for what you’re looking for.

Software anterior

Booker

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

Great personal customer service and value. Easy navigation. Overall solid product. Thank you, I can now keep Thyrving!

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Gina
  • Sector: Hostelería

RWFE Thryver

Revisado el 6/5/2022

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

Puntos a favor

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

Puntos en contra

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

AllSeated

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mark
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MY go to platform for business manageent

Revisado el 16/5/2022

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

Puntos en contra

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Respuesta de Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great all-around business building system

Revisado el 7/12/2019

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Puntos a favor

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Puntos en contra

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Respuesta de Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Renee
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Are you a small business looking to thrive? Then you need Thryv!

Revisado el 11/2/2023

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

Puntos a favor

As a Leadership Coach, I am focused on helping my clients to remove obstacles so that they can be successful. Thryv does just this in my business. It offers me so many services in one package that frees up my time to focus on my clients. Thryv allows me to work smarter, not harder.

Puntos en contra

The software - nothing. The price point is hard for small businesses. When you are a solopreneur, with a single employee (a.k.a. yourself), it is hard to make a monthly payment of $300-500 / month. Is it worth it? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-T-Y!! I wish there were leveled pricing plans.

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

Ease of having one platform to integrate one "job" in one place.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Renee, WOW thank you so much for your raving review, we truly appreciate it. We are so excited to see that your investment in Thryv is paying off and you are seeing a difference in your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kathy
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Thryv Review

Revisado el 15/5/2020

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Puntos a favor

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Puntos en contra

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

James
James
  • Sector: Práctica médica

SCAM COMPANY

Revisado el 19/1/2021

Terrible.

Terrible.

1. I was 100% lied to.... I was told this was a month to month and could cancel at any time. I cancelled after the first month for them failing to deliver anything at all and they charged me again 4 times in 3 days and claim I'm stuck with a 6 month contract!
2. I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

Puntos a favor

Nothing, it was terrible. Everything I was promised were all lies

Everything.

1. No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site
2. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver. They system picks random images and matches them with sentence fragments that make no sense.
3. The tracking is extremely flawed and cannot be confirmed in any way.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi James, we are deeply sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv, we take this very seriously, and will do better. My team let me know that they were able to talk with you and were able to come to an agreement. Again, we deeply apologize and wish you the best. - Gabe

Dave
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Thryv for a field operations company

Revisado el 31/5/2022

It has been a great experience, my costs are lower and my web presence is much better.

Puntos a favor

by far, the best feature is the optimization of my website with the 45+ search engines. All of our websites for all three regions are on first page of Google search engines thanks to their system. The customer portal is an awesome feature and so is the ease of use on the phone app.

Puntos en contra

The inability to send booking notifications and emails to multiple customers. Many of my customers are teams and I can only email and invoice a single person. I have to use workarounds for this.

Housecall Pro, ServiceTitan, Jobber y mHelpDesk

Razones para elegir Thryv

Service Fusions customer interface app and portals never improved for the 3.5 years that I used them.

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

Customer portal and google search engine optimizer.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Dave, thank you very much for your review and for choosing Thryv. We are beyond excited to see you show up on Google searches and on the first page! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Angelo
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Amazing business management software

Revisado el 13/5/2020

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Puntos a favor

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Kim
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Too complicated

Revisado el 7/1/2024

Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

Puntos a favor

We don't use Thryv anymore because everything was way too complicated

Puntos en contra

Having to do too many steps to accomplish a task

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We understand that Thryv can be overwhelming at times with everything the platform provides. That is why our team is here to assist and make sure you are supported and show you how to best utilize the software. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Gabe

Matt
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simplifies

Revisado el 30/6/2022

The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

Puntos a favor

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

Puntos en contra

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

EZLynx

Razones para elegir Thryv

I didn't know how to use AMS360.

Razones para cambiar a Thryv

Social media engagement and website support

Respuesta de Thryv

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv.

Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Melanie
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Improvements needed

Revisado el 8/2/2022

Business automation has gotten a lot easier, as well as communication with customers

Puntos a favor

simplicity of the software makes it easy for new employees to learn.

Puntos en contra

many hiccups, or features not working properly, many error messages and when screenshot are sent to the Thryv support they then request video recordings, because they can't figure out how to fix it. also it would be nice to be able to move line items up and down on estimates and invoices. Thryv support is not very organized and too many people reach out to attempt to fix things and not having nay information available to them, so things have to be repeated multiple times. Can get very frustrating. An additional feature for project management would also be very helpful for construction. Being able to track P&L would be nice.

JobNimbus y Buildertrend

Price and some features

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Melanie, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. I would love to see if I can help in any way, would you mind sending your account information to [email protected]? I can send your account to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Jeromy
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wouldn't run a business without it

Revisado el 11/7/2023

It is crucial to the business I run!!

It is crucial to the business I run!!

Puntos a favor

I have made a lot of mistakes in business. THRYV IS NOT ONE OF THEM. They designed a beautiful website and created a professional image both for me, my clients, and my competition. I set the bar when it comes form, fit and function of business operations. The customization you can develop and the ease to adapt to the ever changing business world is crucial and central to the small business owner. Thryv has taken everything I've thrown at and is critical part of what I do daily

Puntos en contra

My only complaint is the time it takes to get an ACH payment. From the posture of being constructively critical if you could adapt reels in posting to social media that would be phenomenal

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Jeromy, WOW, thank you so much for your review and kind words. It is great to see how Thryv is helping your business with its online presence and helping with your customer experience. If you ever need assistance with anything, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Alice
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Revisado el 19/8/2019

Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Puntos en contra

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Alex
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Revisado el 9/5/2018

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

Puntos en contra

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Richie
  • Sector: Construcción

All in one Software

Revisado el 13/2/2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is very good with helping understand the program. I really like the full capability of it and i am excited to continue to learn more. Its also good to see Thryv continuously updating and changing things for the better.

Puntos a favor

The software has been great for my business. It has really been helpful to bring the full customer service management all into one. I love the scheduling part and being able to automatically send reminders about the appointments and thanking them afterwards. There are a lot of great tools that can be set up and automatically go out. Email campaigns are another good one.

Puntos en contra

There are a few minor components with invoicing and having one customer wit multiple addresses and all. Seems like Thryv is listening and trying to correct things as they come about.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Richie, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is making it easier for your business to have everything in one place and making it easier to communicate with your customers. We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, we will make sure to take this back to our team. - Gabe

Jonathon
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Excellent for scheduling, invoicing, and social posts; not great for web editing.

Revisado el 20/8/2022

Overall, I wish I didn't use them to host my website, but I'm thrilled with them for the administration side of things. So it's a mixed bag. The web side is rough, but the admin side for scheduling, social media, and invoicing do tend to make up for it.

Puntos a favor

It makes administration much more manageable for invoicing, scheduling appointments, and managing multiple social media profiles in one place.

Puntos en contra

The web editor is kind of terrible. Very limited if you don't know how to code, not intuitive at all on the user interface side of things.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Jonathon, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv is helping you manage your day-to-day. We appreciate the feedback on the website editor and will continue to make updates to make sure it is working for you. - Gabe

Dr Robert
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Customer Service is the worst imaginable

Revisado el 24/8/2018

Business problem is I believe they look at what they collect from client each month and only do that amount of work. They are not interested in maximizing a business’s potential. They actually took nearly $1000.00 and then said they would have an ad produced in a couple of days and it took 3 weeks and then now another 3 weeks. It took long time for the to reimburse me after I complained.

Puntos a favor

I’m able to respond to customers quickly

Puntos en contra

Customer Service is a nightmare. We are on our 5th representative and she like the others just disappears by not answering phone calls or texts for several days. Software designing takes months to design and changes take a month to do. They are not helpful with google review issues either. Will be calling to see speak to someone about what it is going to take to have another company host the website for us.

Hello Dr. Howell,

Client satisfaction is our top priority and I apologize that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to reach us. That's not indicative of the Thryv experience. I was happy to hear that you were able to speak with Ken in our Executive Care Dept and get all concerns addressed and resolved. Thank you for being a valued client!

- Ed

Donna
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Worst experience

Revisado el 11/4/2020

Never. Never. Never. purchase this product. They want to mention the 6 month contract I signed. However, in order to have a fully executed contract - I agree to use product for 6 mos. But they have to deliver a quality and functional product. They did not. This is the worse thing I've ever wasted money on in my 13 years of business. I have had to pay my bank to stop payment for future payments. As of today, I have not gotten refunded my initial down payment from the launch (if that's what you want to call it) of the product 6 weeks ago. Worse 6 weeks of my life.

Puntos a favor

There was nothing I liked about this experience. It was hands down the worst I've ever had purchasing software. Everyday was a new promise and a new lie. No integrity whatsoever from anyone in the company. Customer service was horrible and no one I worked with was knowledgeable about fixing anything.

Puntos en contra

We purchase this software. Nothing worked. They promised integration with QB Online. It took from March 3 to March 13 to sync my QB client database into Thryv. Then, there were thousands upon thousands of duplicates that they expected our staff to spend time deleting. After weeks, we finally got ready to launch Thryve. It would not integrate with QB from the App Market. We couldn't get an email to verify our email so that we could send automated campaigns. Google wouldn't integrate nor our social media which is another reason for purchase - to get reviews from our clients. By the time we cancelled after 6 weeks, not only did we not get to use Thryv for one single transaction, but it then integrated thousands of duplicates into our QB online. I have just spent 12 hours deleting duplicates and I'm not even half way through my client database.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your dissatisfactory experience. I wanted to let you know that I've contacted our Head of Product Services and someone on the team is looking into your account now. They will be reaching out to you soon. Let us know what else we can help you with and again, I deeply apologize for the trouble. -Chandlor

Jenny
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Disappointed, Don't waste your time or money

Revisado el 31/8/2023

Puntos en contra

For someone who doesn't like to leave negative reviews... IF I could leave no stars, I would. We started a website with them and 7 months later it was still not running. Customer service was terrible and critical errors about our business including the wrong phone number, the WRONG type of medical practice was listed despite us reaching out asking for it to be changed and every single meeting we had to set up the website, the rep was an hour late!!! After us being very understanding and just asked to please just be done with them.... they continue to bill us AND now are threatening collections for a service WE DIDN'T EVEN receive. I am disappointed that anyone would do business this way.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hi Jenny, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to [email protected], with your account information and any other details, I can send it to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Kyle
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product!

Revisado el 3/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Over all the ease of use and to navigate for us and for the customers is hands down the simplest on the market as far as we're concerned.

Puntos en contra

Wish that Thryv could have a products/service tab to input all items that our company uses. Right now we use QuickBooks online for invoicing and quotes. We would love to switch fully to Thryv but at this time we are not able to. For the lack of that part of the software.

Respuesta de Thryv

Hey Kyle, thank you for your review. It makes our day when we hear how easy it is to navigate Thryv. I will also take your suggestion back to our team, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe