Lucky Orange

Conjunto de optimización de conversiones todo en uno para propietarios de sitios web

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 192

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Best Value - Lots of features

Revisado el 30/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Puntos en contra

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Andrew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Revisado el 16/3/2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Puntos a favor

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Puntos en contra

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Razones para elegir Lucky Orange

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Software anterior

Crazy Egg

Razones para cambiar a Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

eric
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Its good but could be better

Revisado el 30/1/2024

It was great when we first started using it; provided us with much-needed insight. But with the change in pricing and lack of product improvements, it's hard to justify the monthly cost.

Puntos a favor

I like the user interface and how data is displayed.

Puntos en contra

The pricing change made it less attractive for the value we received.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We appreciate your feedback, Eric. It’s great to hear that you enjoy our user interface and data display. Analyzing your visitors is much easier when you can easily interpret the data and see exactly how people interact with your website. We appreciate your feedback about our pricing. Our tool continues to evolve to grow with your business, which includes regularly releasing new features and integrations. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments, a new Optimizely integration among other features.

I would be happy to talk more about our pricing and walk you through our newest features. Simply reply to my email to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Aleks
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

Revisado el 1/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Puntos en contra

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Mouseflow

Razones para elegir Lucky Orange

Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a Lucky Orange

I am still in the consideration stage.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking!

Shayne
Shayne
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Revisado el 23/4/2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Puntos a favor

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Puntos en contra

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Raffaele
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Great App

Revisado el 17/11/2023

Puntos a favor

I love being able to see recording in real time. It really help businesses focusing on understanding customer journey and view an issue that need attention. I strongly suggest any e-com business to use this app!

Puntos en contra

So far no negative comes. I still want to take advantage of the segmenting features but I need to scale my business first.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Peter
  • Sector: Administración educativa

An initial assessment of Lucky Orange

Revisado el 22/8/2023

Puntos a favor

In a quick review I found LO to be the most insightful tool to teach me how to optimize my website. Now that I am embarking on a joint project with Google, it is the first place I went to help me track and understand progress.

Puntos en contra

None, there is more functionality than I know how to use at the moment so heavily dependent on support, who have been great.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Peter! I'm excited to hear that you've been able to get so much from Lucky Orange and gaining better insight into what your visitors are experiencing. Lucky Orange has an incredible depth of data depending on what you want to analyze. You can stick with the 30,000 foot view to look at the broader view of your visitor behavior or dive into see the trees with detailed views of specific visitors. I can't wait to see how Lucky Orange helps you grow your business! Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good overall view of activity

Revisado el 1/11/2023

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

This isn't a service that is used with real urgency at this time. However, it useful to see how individuals interact with our website and to watch how they navigate around the site. Definitely useful.

Puntos en contra

I have noticed very occasionally that data isn't accurate. An example would be not actually recording any conversions. Not paid too much attention to that recently, but maybe something to keep an eye out for.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, James. We appreciate your honesty and insight. It's amazing what a difference visitor behavior can make, especially in finding areas on your website to improve or address. Regarding the data accuracy, have you had a chance to reach out to our support team ([email protected])? We would be more than happy to take a look and investigate potential issues further.

Alan
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

DemandRevenue.com review of Lucky Orange

Revisado el 12/9/2023

Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

Puntos a favor

The ability to monitor user movement through my website

Puntos en contra

I wish they did a reverse IP lookup instead of assigning fruit names to users, when possible. This is like Clearbit is doing weekly for websites.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We truly appreciate your review and feedback on Lucky Orange's capabilities. Monitoring user movement is indeed crucial for understanding and optimizing the user journey. We're always looking for ways to enhance our features, and your feedback about the reverse IP lookup is noted. Our goal is to provide the best tools and insights to our users, and we're committed to continuous improvement. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here to assist should you have any questions!

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is a "Must Have" reporting element of every website.

Revisado el 28/6/2023

Lucky Orange has allowed us to better manage content throughout our website since we know where people click and where people scroll on each page.

Puntos a favor

The critical features I use are the heat map, click map, and screen recording tools.

Puntos en contra

I think the thing I like least about Lucky Orange is that they offer a lot of other tools that I don't use or care about which can make navigation around the dashboard a tad bit more complicated, but it's a minor complaint.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We're thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has enabled you to better manage your website content by providing visibility into click and scroll behavior. Understanding how users interact with your pages is crucial, and we're glad our tool has been a game-changer for you. Thank you for your support! We're here should you need anything.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

Revisado el 16/8/2022

You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

Puntos a favor

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Puntos en contra

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Collin
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product with great customer platform

Revisado el 15/4/2020

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Luke
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Valuable Asset for CRO

Revisado el 18/4/2023

Despite some of the bugs, it is a powerful tool that regularly delivers. The customer support team are also incredibly helpful and professional.

Puntos a favor

Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to implement and is a valuable tool for ongoing CRO & UX improvements. We often use the heatmap and engagement tools to inform design and development work.

Puntos en contra

The heatmaps can sometimes struggle with certain website pages when taking a screenshot. Additionally, we have had issues with logging int multiple times during the same session.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review of Lucky Orange, Luke! We're glad to hear that our tool has been valuable in informing your design and development work. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need any assistance.

Cheers- Bradley with Lucky Orange

Zachary
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great beginner visitor snapshots software

Revisado el 12/12/2022

I always use lucky orange whenever i launch a new product or a new ad on a new landing page. It tells me the effectiveness for the customer, what customers want, and why some people don't even buy things on my store. It tells me sometimes what a customer is like as well.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to check what a customer does, where they glance at, and what pages they go to on my site, and what they interact with.

Puntos en contra

I did not use the analytics or heatmap software. I feel that there is not much use as I need to individually look at each snapshot video for me to get the most out of it.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you use Session Recordings to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign or new product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kari
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Useful and Helpful

Revisado el 28/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Ability to choose what to review. Heatmaps. Element tracking. Flagging events I want to track more closely.

Puntos en contra

Not all of my recordings are captured. I've had several instances where something failed and a recording couldn't be captured.

Mouseflow

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Kari, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback. Love to see that visitor behavior has helped to find ways to improve your website. However, we’re concerned about the issues you’ve mentioned about some of your recordings not being captured and would like to investigate it further. When you get the chance, please send an email to [email protected] referencing this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Carol Ann
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

Revisado el 11/6/2022

My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Greg
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great information

Revisado el 28/4/2020

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Puntos a favor

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Puntos en contra

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

Aqeel
Aqeel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Best Web Analytics Tool

Revisado el 7/9/2022

Puntos a favor

It captures and stores activities of website visitors in real time and you can see what actions your website visitors are taking in real-time.

Puntos en contra

They recently launched a new version which I didn't like and I am still using the old one.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for the five-star review and feedback. Observing customer behavior on your site is a great way to discover pain points and understand the visitor experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with.

Chris
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Best budget heatmapping tool

Revisado el 14/1/2021

Absolutely flawless at the current price point. Lucky Orange offers just about everything you'd expect from more expensive competitors.

Puntos a favor

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there. It does everything you need, from heatmapping, mouse tracking, funnel and form analytics.
Regular email reports are incredibly helpful.

Puntos en contra

Reports load slowly and general use is pretty clunky and frustrating; there's a lot of work that could be done from a UX perspective on the platform. That being said, the tool is easy to learn, and reports are simple to understand.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Chris! We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking!

Sarah
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good for an overview of customer interactions of your website

Revisado el 2/6/2022

While my knowledge is basic for this software, I do find it helpful overall. I wish LuckyOrange offered more in-depth tutorials. I think would really help retain more customers instead of getting frustrated.

Puntos a favor

I like the easy of use when looking at landing pages, heat maps and the chat box.

Puntos en contra

I wish I knew more of the features offered. The company's face to face tutorial is decent but pretty short. I am working my way through more YouTube tutorials to better utilize this product.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're happy to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to let you optimize your landing pages and connect with your visitors. Per your feedback about tutorials, have you been able to schedule a personal onboarding call? This is a 100% free service we offer all visitors to better understand Lucky Orange and to answer your questions. You can set it up here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We also have a Help Center with a lot of tutorials and guides on all aspects of Lucky Orange from setup to privacy to features. Check it out at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Sotiris
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Lucky Orange

Revisado el 3/7/2023

Puntos a favor

The best app out there and the most cheap to start over.

Puntos en contra

No nothing.I dont have anything to say that i dont like in lucky orange .

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We're delighted to hear that you find Lucky Orange to be the best app out there and affordable to start with! We're glad there's nothing you don't like about our tool. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need anything!

Marian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Revisado el 6/7/2018

Puntos a favor

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

Puntos en contra

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

• Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Revisado el 14/7/2018

Puntos a favor

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Puntos en contra

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Lucky Orange - Use with Care

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The software allows tracking to determine the 'hot' spots on your website. We have watched video of a visitors movements through the site to help us determine issues with our marketing presentation on specific products. As we watch some of the screen video, we can make informed decisions about what customers struggle with while navigating through the site. This is easy to implement on a WordPress website with their plugin.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes we wonder if there are some privacy issues that we should be concerned about. While Lucky Orange does a good job of masking form inputs so we can't see credit card entry, etc., we think people should be made more aware that their action on the site is being watched after they are done.

Cveto
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very good Lucky Orange

Revisado el 13/6/2022

Lucky Orange is very useful and easy to work with. With some speed improvements it will be a great tool for every company.

Puntos a favor

This software combines many useful tools to boost sales and marketing activities.

Puntos en contra

Agents and chat sometimes stay offline. And sometimes is slow maybe because we use it from Eastern Europe.

Respuesta de Lucky Orange

We're glad you've been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We've also passed your feedback to our support team. Thanks for your review and happy tracking!