NinjaCat

Plataforma de creación de informes de PPC y SEO para agencias

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 85

Graeme

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

Revisado el 14/2/2018

My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Puntos a favor

It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Puntos en contra

The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

Jeremy

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Using Ninja Cat over the last 3 years I've been able to navigate through it and become more comfortable with its updates and challenging template creations.

Puntos a favor

Being able to bring data from multiple sources and create a cohesive report & provide a thoughtful story for the clients.

Puntos en contra

Creating templates can be difficult to create if you haven't had any training on the software and data may not pull in time for critical deadlines.

Brandon
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Ninjacat

Revisado el 4/11/2022

Puntos a favor

I think that the best thing about Ninjacat is how easy it is to use. It is simple and as long as it is setup correctly, the reports look great. They are also looking for ways to improve their functionality. Overall a very user-friendly experience.

Puntos en contra

I think that the biggest disadvantage is the filtering options. If you are working with a bunch of accounts and need to sort them out, there is currently not many ways to do this. The biggest problem is the loading times. It loads very slowly if there is a bunch of data.

Rajiv

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Call tracking

Puntos a favor

It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Respuesta de NinjaCat Traducir a español

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat.

Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More-

Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you.

Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

Usuario verificado

An Intuitive Platform For Reporting, Monitoring, and Call Tracking

Revisado el 22/12/2019

Overally, NinjaCat is an incredibly valuable tool that I use every day. It helps me to keep things organized and keep track of all of my PPC accounts. NinjaCat makes reporting easy, and I expect that it will continue to grow and improve as time goes on.

Puntos a favor

NinjaCat has grown quite a bit since our agency first started using it. It used to be more of a reporting and monitoring platform, but now we're able to use it to track and report on calls more easily, and it makes integrating call leads into Google Ads easy. I couldn't imagine keeping track of countless PPC accounts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn without the customizable reporting tools NinjaCat offers. It makes it easy to see where our budgets and leads stand at a quick glance. The ability to easily compe data to other date ranges has been an essential part in allowing me to view seasonal trends or prioritize client accounts. Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency.

Puntos en contra

There are a few minor inconveniences that we've learned to adapt to while using NinjaCat. One is that monitoring dashboards are not updated in real time. So, data you or a client is seeing is only accurate up to the previous day. We've also had some issues where failures in the system were not reported to us in a timely manner, and it led to calls failing to be imported into Google. Their customer support team was very accomodating, but our agency would have appreciated advanced notice of the changes they were making in order to accommodate the unexpected issue. Oh, and there's no "undo" option when creating custom dashboards.

Justin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Revisado el 12/1/2018

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use
Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them!
Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts!
Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard
NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Puntos en contra

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices)

Can be slow to load and switch between pages

Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process.

Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Kaden
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to Use

Revisado el 18/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Ninjacat has been a very easy reporting software to understand, their interface allows for a huge amount of data manipulation without having much knowledge of data engineering

Puntos en contra

There are some clunky portions of the dashboards, load times are difficult at times, And the reports function is a bit more intense to learn

Matthew

NinjaCat Creates Functional and Attractive Reports for Our Clients

Puntos a favor

For our clients to see the value of some of our services (PPC, SEO, social media, etc), a good reporting mechanism is required. NinjaCat put together reports that look good to the end user, and relay a great deal of information without becoming cluttered or unwieldy. We also love how customizable the software is, and how many other sites/softwares can easily integrate with NinjaCat.

Puntos en contra

The newest iteration of the software is taking a bit longer to master than we'd hoped, and it seems a lot of things were moved around without good reason - but we were early adopters and expect (even anticipate) regular change to NinjaCat as the product improves over time.

Steven
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Clean. Simple. Complete.

Reports for all clients

Puntos a favor

I love the on demand customer service. They are always waiting for me to ask stupid questions, and always willing to help.

Puntos en contra

Initial setup can be a little difficult BUT, as is the case with every other reporting type software.

Benjamin
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

NinjaCat is going to be a game changer for our Agency by enabling better and faster reporting.

Puntos a favor

The software is intuitive. The NinjAcademy was thorough and helpful (my on-boarding team was awesome), but the software is just built to make sense. Once everything is setup, churning out reports is a simple process. Once we get fully settled in, I estimate we'll cut our reporting time in half.

There's quite a bit of data customization available within the template. This was a huge selling point for us. We require the ability to combine datasets, to filter and manipulate data in order to provide reports and analysis tailored for each client. Compared to other reporting services on the market, NinjaCat was the clear winner in this category.

Puntos en contra

Design customization is limited. That isn't to say you can't create a good looking report, it's just the tools to design are not going to blow you away. They've already updated the design options once, since my agency joined 2 months ago, so I imagine there will be improvement here. For now, think of it as a poor man's version of PowerPoint, when it comes to design functionality.

Respuesta de NinjaCat Traducir a español

Benjamin, thank you for your feedback and great comments. Concerning design customization options and features, our most recent addition was on Dec 12, 2017 and we have more in store. We think you will like what the future of NinjaCat holds. Stay tuned!

Kristine

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

Revisado el 20/4/2017

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Puntos en contra

Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Richard

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Revisado el 13/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Puntos en contra

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Brittany

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

Revisado el 12/4/2017

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Puntos a favor

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Puntos en contra

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Chad

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Puntos en contra

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, great customer support

Revisado el 29/5/2020

NinjaCat has many great features that clients love, and the team at NinjaCat is very helpful and responsive in helping tailor the service for our needs.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to set-up, and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate, and looks great for clients.

Puntos en contra

The product is always being updated to include new features, which can sometimes cause existing features to stop working. The support team is always very helpful, and resolves the issue quickly.

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NinjaCat is a mission-critical element to the success of my PPC management business!

Revisado el 23/5/2017

Cost savings. Time savings. Better reports. Keep my clients up-to-speed on performance at any point in time. Increased client retention. Happy customers :)

Puntos a favor

Saves us LOTS of time and money to develop reports while keeping my clients apprised of their PPC campaign performance at any time.

Puntos en contra

It's lost some of its white labelings over the years as some of our clients have inquired about the dashboard by the NinjaCat name rather than the original myppcreports name.

Leni

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

Revisado el 31/3/2017

NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver.
The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do.

Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform.

One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

Puntos en contra

If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

Steve

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ninja Cat is essential to our success as an agency!

Revisado el 15/5/2017

Puntos a favor

Automation, integrated call tracking, and dashboards. The automation function in Ninja Cat is something we couldn't live without, it speeds up everything from our own analysis to client facing reporting.

Puntos en contra

I wish that some of the modules were a little more granular in their control and what our display options are. I'd also like to see tighter integration and data segregation with the AdWords call tracking function.

john
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Revisado el 9/1/2018

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Puntos a favor

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

Kasie
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Ninja Review from Conversion Logix

Revisado el 19/1/2021

Great experience! Not a ton of complaints, but it just didn't have all the components we needed.

Puntos a favor

Easy to pull in data from Facebook, Google Analytics, YouTube, and all the other media products we work with. Setup for new clients was easy as well.

Puntos en contra

Navigating through the dashboard was difficult at times and fairly slow to load in comparison to other products I have tried.

Christian
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Revisado el 3/5/2017

Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Puntos a favor

Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Puntos en contra

The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

Ryan

• Asistencia al cliente

Great product that offers a lot of value for marketing agencies

Puntos a favor

NinjaCat offers various integration options plus the ability to customize, not only what data is pulled in, but how each page of the report looks and feels. Plus the ability to schedule out and email reports automatically is a time-saver.

Puntos en contra

Somewhat of a learning curve with some of the integrations, like changes and updates to Google Sheets data, can add some manual time to creating reports.

R

I love NinjaCat

Revisado el 10/3/2017

I love the system, and am looking forward to all of the new updates that are coming. Great value, and very user friendly!

Ease of use.

Puntos en contra

Lack of integration of things such as Message Extensions, Dimensions data/reporting (e.g. time of day, day of week, geo location of user).

Ryan
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

Revisado el 15/1/2018

The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Puntos a favor

Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time.
The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Puntos en contra

The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

ross

• Asistencia al cliente

Ninjacat has grown a lot since its original launch

Revisado el 15/1/2018

Puntos a favor

very easy to use and setup, provide a lot of data with a simple integration process. Amazing customer support.

Puntos en contra

setting up custom comparison reports is a bit confusing, and not enough Facebook ad insights data.