Birdeye

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 30/3/2022

A sido buena asta ahora

A sido buena asta ahora

Puntos a favor

Su capacidad de procesar datos en particular es muy buena ña recomiendo en lo personal a mi me gusta

Puntos en contra

Que en ocasiones es un poco tardado ,pero puede mejorar eso estaría genial

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Antonio! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and choosing Birdeye!

Juan Andres
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Buen servicio.

Revisado el 10/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Su servicio al usuario es rapido y eficaz.

Puntos en contra

Tube problemas con facturacion e integraciones que se solucionaron de forma rapida.

Valentina
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Automatizacion simplificada.

Revisado el 22/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Me encanta que puedo personalizar las reseñas para cada uno de los clientes.

Puntos en contra

No tengo quejas me gusta este aplicativo.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Buenas forma de gestionar tu reputación en la red

Revisado el 25/1/2023

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de manejo y lo intuitivo que es de manejar

Puntos en contra

No hay nada que no me haya gustado. Es un muy completo.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Bill
Bill

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Birdeye has helped No Time for Social grow our business and remain ahead of our competition

Revisado el 6/4/2023

We've been with them for several years, and the value you receive is top-notch for this type of service. We have reviewed at least 10 of them over the years and have stayed with Birdeye since they provide great support.

Puntos a favor

One of the best things about Birdeye is the customer service. Our agency rep [sensitive content hidden] has been spot on answering our questions and getting resolutions to any issues we have. He has also been very supportive, providing assets to help us grow.Our clients would most likely not have a review system in place without us bringing a solution to the table, and Birdeye has allowed us to provide this comprehensive solution to help build our client pages on social platforms.

Puntos en contra

There are some small glitches with the connections, but that seems like an issue with a lot of platforms that are using API connections. You have to monitor your connections to make sure everything is still running smoothly. The monthly recap is a great way to identify missing connections but you still need to make sure things are connected properly.

Broadly y Podium

Value and customer service
Thad

Good product, but flawed

Revisado el 24/8/2022

The support team really wants to do a good job and can make up for the product's shortcomings. Issues pop up, naturally, as we come across unique instances, etc., and our Account Manager is great about working with us on finding resolutions.

Puntos a favor

Birdeye's ability to integrate with a wide variety of patient management systems (PMS) for review generation is exceptional and sets this product apart from anything else we can find. Our clients use a wide variety of PMSs, and Birdeye integrates with nearly all of them. If they don't they'll work on finding a solution to bring automation to the system.

Puntos en contra

We have a large number of clients that use this system and during the sales process we were told that all we needed to do was provide a CSV of their names & locations, and the onboarding team would handle it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. We had to manually configure a profile for each of our clients.

Also, the continually cross market to existing clients. For example, we have a client that has multiple locations. Most of the locations are managed through our Birdeye account, while one location has it's own Birdeye account not tied to us. The manager of that one location continues to receive messages from Birdeye saying that they really should bring the other locations onboard and also says that nothing is being done with the locations we manage. Every time they send a message we request that Birdeye flag that the other locations are in our account - for some reason they won't. It's been a major issue for some of our larger clients with multiple locations spread across different Birdeye accounts.

Grade.us

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Birdeye's integration with our client's patient management systems was a game changer.

Software anterior

Yext y Grade.us

Respuesta de Birdeye

Amazing, thorough feedback, Thad! We are looking into your feedback and our team will be on top of enhancing the features for our customer's continued success. Thank you for the awareness and for being a wonderful Birdeye partner!

Peter

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

Revisado el 19/11/2021

I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

Puntos a favor

The ability to get more reviews on google

Puntos en contra

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Swell y Podium

Razones para elegir Birdeye

They bait and switched said I could bring back all the old clients that I originally brought to BirdEye back to my agency and then once the contract was signed said I couldn't!

Daniel

Great Product. Highly Recommend

Revisado el 11/1/2024

Birdeye has come a very long way since we first started working with them in 2016. They have always had exceptional customer service and a super fast turn-around time on support tickets.

Puntos a favor

Being able to automate review responses saves my team HOURS of work each week. It's been a huge game changer.

Puntos en contra

Birdeye does a lot of things right and has continued to release many different features over the years we've been working together. I can't think of anything I dislike about Birdeye. Any issues I've had have been handled right away. They have been more than accommodating.

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

Revisado el 30/4/2021

Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Puntos en contra

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times.
More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Grade.us y Podium

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Nearby Now lacked the ability to automate on a number of platforms. It also did not offer the variety of customizations that Birdeye does. Our company wanted to focus more on earning third-party reviews, whereas Nearby Now focused more so on earning first-party reviews on their platform first which we do not find as valuable as Google and Facebook.

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

It offered the most for what we were looking for in a product: customization, multiple methods to generate reviews on, focus on 3rd party review generation, cost-effective, and automation.
Colin
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Effective tool to boost your online reviews and keep customers happy

Revisado el 3/2/2023

Overall, my experience with Birdeye has been very positive. The ability to build campaigns with templates and automate the sends has been a game-changer for us. I can't argue with the results on the review side of things. There are still some features we haven't utilized yet, like CRM integration.

Puntos a favor

The ability to direct customers to multiple review sites has allowed us to target key review platforms and have an immediate impact. We have been piloting Birdeye for one of our office locations and the results have been amazing. So far, in about 7 months, we have increased our Google reviews +110%, Facebook +68% and BBB +260%. I've also run some preliminary numbers on impact of organic search traffic and early indications suggest that Birdeye has given us at least a 5-10% boost in "discovery" searches on our GMB page. The ease of use of this software has been great. The automations have freed up time to focus on other things. The webchat has also been a very effective tool to get ahead of potential issues and keep customers happy, or at least prevent them from getting overly upset. That's been an added bonus for sure. The website review widget is a nice feature - putting our growing / positive online reputation on prominent display when our customers visit our website.

Puntos en contra

I would like some more integration with google analytics. We do get some spam that comes through the web chat - not an unusual amount, but it is a bit annoying and seems to come in waves.

Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

the fact that it could do webchat and referral automation was what put me over the edge

Respuesta de Birdeye

We love all of the results you provided from the impact of Birdeye! AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing, Colin. We are looking forward to your continued success. :)

Matthew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Support is key and Birdeye gets that.

Revisado el 7/4/2023

I had a ridiculous stack of software before Birdeye. Now I manage all my clients in one easy to use dashboard.

Puntos a favor

The only software company that didnt hand me off to another account executive once they onboarded me.

Puntos en contra

As much as I love the UI. They could open it up a bit more for customizations

Thryv y Yext

Razones para elegir Birdeye

Cost, complete software, support and simplified services.

Software anterior

Thryv, Airtable, Reputation y Yext

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Cost, the ability to turn on and off features and the amazing support and follow up I got during the sales process
Michelle
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Birdeye keeps us present on social media.

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Birdeye helps drive potential clients to our website and social media.

Birdeye helps drive potential clients to our website and social media.

Puntos a favor

I like Birdeye. It has many options to help direct and manage multiple social media sites; and it’s user-friendly. It also offers options for auto-reply and auto-populate. This feature helps streamline the process when replying to client reviews, comments, and inquiries.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at the present time that is least helpful when utilizing Birdeye.

Yext y Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

ease of using , user-friendly, professionalism and availbility of Birdeye support staff

Respuesta de Birdeye

Thanks for the great review!

Samantha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

Revisado el 4/2/2022

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

Puntos a favor

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at [email protected]. So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Ali

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Birdeye Software

Revisado el 10/1/2024

Fairly positive overall. Wish SMS marketing was an easier/better process.

Fairly positive overall. Wish SMS marketing was an easier/better process.

Puntos a favor

Review management features, the social media integration is fantastic! Very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

SMS marketing list segmentation needs serious work. The tags are complicated and confusing. Cannot send SMS marketing to more than one list at a time.

Reputation

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

Well-rounded product, ability to manage social platforms within one software, AI integration for review responses.
Conor
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible Review Company

Revisado el 3/2/2023

Worst review service on the market right now. Before moving to Birdeye I would get between two to three 5 Star reviews a week just from my team texting customers. After moving to Birdeye I got one review in a month. Then when I asked to cancel, they refused to because I signed a contract for a year. The fact they make customers sign year contracts proves that they know their system does not work well. DO NOT USE!!

Puntos a favor

Nothing, the system does not work, and I hope people don't get stuck in the contact like me.

Puntos en contra

Bait and switch, lock you into a contract, does not generate new reviews, terrible onboard, hard to use.

Podium

Razones para cambiar a Birdeye

They seemed like a good honest company that would help my business grow. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I am a small business, and every dollar has to be used efficiently to grow my business. This system does not work and now they are locking me into the contract to a service that does not do the job I am paying it to do.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Conor, I apologize for this experience you have faced. I want to make things right and resolve this for you. Please email me at [email protected] so I can further assist.

Ashley
  • Sector: Seguros

Amazing Service!

Revisado el 19/9/2019

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Puntos en contra

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Kim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Birdeye takes the work out of asking for reviews

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Birdeye has a strong customer relations team. They genuinely seek to provide optimal service. They are caring and will resolve any concerns.

Puntos a favor

We use Birdeye for a multi-doctor practice. The reviews are sent to our patients after they leave our office. I check the dashboard regularly and respond to received reviews. The dashboard is easy to use.
One feature that I appreciate is that each review states which location the patient was seen at and which doctor saw the patient.
I can also "add a tag" with the name of the doctor that referred our patient to our practice.

If I am looking for a review to use for a radio ad or in a marketing piece, I can search the reviews by doctor, location, procedure done, or key words.

On a side note, we have a contest each month in our office of which doctor and team received the most reviews for the month! This encourages our team members to provide the highest quality of service to our patients and they also remind the patient that they are getting a review request and to please fill it out.

Puntos en contra

Years ago, when we first joined there were glitches in the software and the review requests would not send out. I could always tell because I would stop receiving reviews.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Amazing success story, Kim! We love hearing how Birdeye has helped your practice. The monthly contest sounds so fun! What a great way to keep your team engaged and on top of things! Thanks for sharing. :)

Janai

Great Product

Revisado el 22/2/2022

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Puntos a favor

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Puntos en contra

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole

Terrific Business Software

Revisado el 7/5/2019

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Puntos a favor

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Puntos en contra

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Orlando
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Good, until you contact customer service

Revisado el 25/4/2023

Their platform has its uses, but there are other options with much better customer support and that don't just see you as money.

Puntos a favor

It provides a single page to see various messaging platforms (Facebook, Instagram, SMS, etc.). So, we can see all in one page, instead of having to go to different platforms.The Reviews page is nice. You can link your third-party review pages (Facebook, Google, BBB, etc.) and have one single link that provides the customer the opportunity to review your business in the platform of their choosing. You can also see the amount of reviews you achieved in certain periods (months, quarters, years), and provides you the ability to establish a goal of number of reviews (ex. 25 reviews in a month).

Puntos en contra

The messaging page becomes a cluttering mess if you have multiple users working the messages. You can assign chats to a certain user, but in the main page (where you see all messages) you still get the mess of every chat even if it's already assigned. So, it becomes messy, enough to uninspire you to work with the platform.The mass text messages feature creates a total chaos in the messages window when you start receiving replies. The platform does not provide features to organize your messages.All of our employees decided to use other platforms in order to work because the Birdeye platform was simply too messy.Regarding Birdeye's customer service and support, it's like speaking to a brick wall. They don't value you as a client. When you want to remove a feature because you know you will not use it, they ignore you. When you want to cancel your account, they don't care and force you to be another full year with them.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Orlando, We appreciate your feedback. If you are ever needing assistance with cancellation, please reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Lisa

Are you the best ?

Revisado el 20/1/2019

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Puntos a favor

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn

Game Changer

Revisado el 23/7/2020

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Puntos a favor

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Puntos en contra

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Camila
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Simple communication with customers

Revisado el 17/3/2022

BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

Puntos a favor

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

Puntos en contra

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Respuesta de Birdeye

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at [email protected] o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!

Lisa
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Multifaceted Solution for Digital Customer Engagement

Revisado el 4/8/2023

Birdeye is an efficient, comprehensive solution for businesses seeking to streamline their online customer engagement. Their versatile chatbot seamlessly blends into any website, facilitating smooth user interactions. The intuitive dashboard presents a clear, central hub for tracking all customer correspondence, making Birdeye an effective choice for businesses keen on advancing their digital customer service front. We have seen great benefit from using Birdeye.

Puntos a favor

What I appreciate most about Birdeye is its robustness as a communication platform. The chatbot engages visitors effectively, providing them instant, personalized responses, while the dashboard gives us a panoramic view of all customer interactions. This ability to combine engagement and tracking into a unified interface results in a remarkable increase in efficiency, allowing us to respond quicker and more precisely to our clientele's needs.

Puntos en contra

On the slight downside, Birdeye’s comprehensive nature may initially come off as overwhelming. Its multiple features demand a certain learning curve, which may be time-consuming for newcomers. Further, occasional lags in the chatbot responses can sometimes compromise real-time customer engagement. A bit of refining to the software's speed and user interface could enhance the overall user experience, making Birdeye an even more formidable force in the online customer engagement realm.

Jennifer

Easy Review Capturing!

Revisado el 23/7/2020

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Puntos a favor

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

Puntos en contra

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

Respuesta de Birdeye

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)