SocialPilot

4,4 (365)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Herramienta de programación y análisis de redes sociales para pymes y agencias.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 365

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

No lo recomiendo

Revisado el 20/6/2023

mala, soporte basicamente no le interesa solucionar problemas, semanas en responder, y cuando responde no asumen la responsabilidad.

Puntos a favor

Es igual que el resto de plataformas, solo que permite mas perfiles sociales que otras.

Puntos en contra

Muchos errores de UI, y no funciona la programacion automatica

Christopher
Christopher

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.

Revisado el 14/10/2017

The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.

Puntos a favor

Their bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.

Puntos en contra

If they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

Hi Christopher,

Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing.

We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this.

Regards,
Manvi

Chris
Chris
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

They've Got (Almost) Everything Right

Revisado el 22/8/2018

I can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.

Puntos a favor

The groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.

Puntos en contra

Instagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

Hi Chris,

Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot.
We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature.

Victor
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Changes make it not valuable

Revisado el 19/10/2018

At first it was easy to use now it requires extra steps - really not worth it

At first it was easy to use now it requires extra steps - really not worth it

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to schedule posts to facebook

Puntos en contra

Social pilot no longer works with your personal facebook page. It is cumbersome to work with Instagram.

Hi Victor,

Distressed to know you don't find SocialPilot worthy enough. How can I make your experience better?

About Facebook profiles, Facebook itself has stopped providing the API to connect personal profiles. We can't help it. Instagram direct posting, we are working on and will be available soon which will make it easier for you.

Let's hop into a call and we'll guide you through SocialPilot. I am sure it's just a few steps and you'll find it easy to use.
Let me know the best time to talk.

Luis Ignacio
Luis Ignacio
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Revisado el 23/4/2019

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Puntos a favor

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Puntos en contra

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Hi Luis Ignacio,

Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you.

Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :)

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple to use and really work for me

Revisado el 19/7/2021

Puntos a favor

What I enjoy best about Social Pilot is that it can successfully manage all of my social media postings at a lesser cost than other social media marketing systems. In addition, its platform is easy enough for a complete novice to operate while yet professional enough for major corporations.

Puntos en contra

The dashboard at the time required some updating. There need to be more alternatives available at your disposal. I'm certain they've made some changes since then. They can improve the user interface. As a result, users will be able to move between different menus.

Tiffany
Tiffany
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best for a newbie or experience SMM!

Revisado el 8/11/2022

Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

Puntos a favor

I'll be honest, what first attracted me to this product was the price. I was just beginning my career in social media management and I didn't want to pay 100s of $$$ as a newbie. Plus, I was still trying to figure out what product I liked the best. Well, let's just say I'm still using SocialPilot! It's simple to set up your accounts, and customer support is great if you have any questions.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, nothing. At first, it was missing the Reels option but now that's been added!

Hootsuite

Razones para cambiar a SocialPilot

Price, simple to use, and easy to navigate.
Ryan
Ryan
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

SocialPilot is a MUST for our Business!

Revisado el 14/10/2018

My business manages several different companies social media accounts. We simply post from Twitter, Facebook and G+ using SocialPilot! It's soooo simple. We also use it to schedule posts at different times which is one of my favorite features. Overall, our experience has been solid. Due to cost, we left socialpilot several months ago... But quickly realized it was a necessary business tool for us so we re-subscribed. Now we are likely lifetime customers. Thanks socialpilot and keep up the great work.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use. Creating and scheduling social media posts across a large number of networks is simple and to the point. Very intuitive to teach my team to use it as well.

Puntos en contra

The cost is a bit high but all in all -- well worth it for what it delivers. But like anything, cost is always under consideration when using tools.

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Hardi
Hardi
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Schedule You Social Media Post Here

Revisado el 1/1/2019

Being a digital marketer, its my routine and work responsibility that I need to look after my social channels
right? I always prefer Social pilot as it has been a boon for me since past 1 year. I schedule my post by writing captions, they automatically shorten the URL and fetches the image from the URL.

Puntos a favor

Social Pilot is tool which let you schedule and post into all social channels at the same time. My company is used to take a plan which allows us to connect all the social channels for my project including facebook, twitter, G+, linkedin, Pinterest. So I schedule my posts and the most favourable, they will ask to post as a link or image as it fetches the images from the link in caption.

Puntos en contra

sometimes, we need to reconnect social media profile after some period of time as it disconnects automatically.

Dear Hardi,

Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

JoAnn
JoAnn
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Social Pilot Provides Consistancy

Revisado el 15/10/2018

I discovered Social Pilot after reaching my frustration threshold with several other social media scheduling platforms. Several were difficult to navigate; some where not responsive; the most recent software, prior to SP, could never get a grasp on their Instagram push notifications.
With Social Pilot, I am able to push my Instagram notifications immediately upon receiving the convenient reminder from Social Pilot.
So relieved I discovered this software!

Puntos a favor

Social Pilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the "calendar" option, where you can view a full month's worth of post, even segmenting by social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged, without having to visit that particular social media platform.

Puntos en contra

I do not mind the daily usage limitations (within my price range) however, I wish I was able to add all my Pinterest boards to my profile, although I know I cannot post to each board daily. I just would like the accessibility.

Hi Joann,

Thanks much for this wonderful review. Delighted to know you find SocialPilot easy and love the features finally you found a tool that fulfills your social media requirements.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Not a bad product, but price is now too high when competitors out there

Revisado el 13/11/2023

Puntos a favor

I think it basically covers all the bases and there is nothing really to fault it. I just think that it is easy to start looking around when the price rises and there is so many products in this space. I have no problem recommending it.

Puntos en contra

The relative price has got to a level where there are just other things have entered the competition and there are better options within that space. In itself, it was a good switch away from the original Hootsuite, but things have moved on now.

Buffer y Hootsuite
  • Sector: Animación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

What features it has are really nice

Revisado el 12/10/2018

It's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well.

The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.

Puntos en contra

The interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often.

It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot.

It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

Hi there,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered.

But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot.
About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A great entry level product

Revisado el 13/10/2018

Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.

Puntos a favor

Social Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice.
The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.

Puntos en contra

Bulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you’re posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working.
There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

Hi there,

Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money!

Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts.

Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more.

Gustavo

Great Scheduling Software

Revisado el 27/3/2017

I've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review).

Here are a few things I find interesting.

1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish.

2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced.

3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way.

Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.

Puntos a favor

The easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.

Puntos en contra

I really would like to have more statistics in the software.

Hi Gustavo,

Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day.

Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency.

We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics!
We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :)

Mayank
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent tool for streamlining the social media management process.

Revisado el 6/12/2022

The overall experience with SocialPilot is very satisfying. I have been using SocialPilot since the first month of Blogging and still use it from time to time. It is one of the best social media management and scheduling tools, especially for beginners and starters with an affordable pricing structure.

Puntos a favor

One of the best things about SocialPilot is it is user-friendly and can be operated by a beginner who hasn't used any social media management tool before. The reporting presentation, calendar view, and management structure is way too easy to access and use.

Puntos en contra

One of the frustrating things about SocialPilot is its mobile app. Also, they have minimal functionality with Instagram as it doesn't offer reel scheduling.

Zoho Social , Buffer , Sendible y Hootsuite
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Massive Publishing Time Saver

Revisado el 1/2/2019

I mainly use it to save time publishing on multiple platforms. It's great and easy overall. I wish you could have a higher post limit though and I wish Instagram was supported more directly.

Puntos a favor

The browser extension for Chrome is a joy to use and it's a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms. The plan is affordable and reasonable limits. The link shortener and automatic image finding is great too. The platform posting is flawless, never had issues.

Puntos en contra

They aren't an Instagram partner so you have to post to Instagram manually which is saddening. I wish that was more clear when signing up. For image heavy posts the extension can be slow.

Respuesta de SocialPilot

Thank you for your time in reviewing SocialPilot. We are glad to know you like SocialPilot, and it proves to be a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms for you.

We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

Victoria
Victoria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Social Media Management

Revisado el 7/10/2022

Puntos a favor

SocialPilot has allowed me to create groups, as well as manage them with ease. All I have to do is enter my URL and the tool will guide me through all the steps. On top of that, I can easily customize some widgets, as well as integrate the software with other tools. This has helped me greatly in situations where I wanted to send direct messages to all clients.
I also quite love the mobile app which is nicely designed and easy to use. And, updates are automatically installed, which saves me time.

Puntos en contra

There were quite a couple of times I needed support but wasn't able to find the live chat option anywhere. A live chat option would be really appreciated.

Laurent
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

An excellent Social Networks publication automation tool !

Revisado el 15/10/2018

Excellent : I tried a few other such tools (buffer, socialchamp) and SocialPilot is the best in terms of how easy it is to schedule posts for 1 or 2 months in advance. I could feel that a lot of thinking was put in making very repetitive tasks easy to perform, wich is the most important for such tools.

Also I really liked the automatic insta posting from the Android SocialPilot app.

Puntos a favor

It is an excellent piece of software for automatizing the publications on social networks (instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin, google Plus, tumblr, Xing).
I've used the automations for facebook and instagram so far and I'm really happy with the user experience for scheduling posts : very straightforward and fluid when you want to schedule posts for 1 to 2 months in advance.
Also, the automation for instagram is really smart: you get a notification, click on it, it opens SocialPilot and you press "publish --> it opens insta app automatically, and you just have to paste the text before you post.

Puntos en contra

Some freezes of the Android app on my Galaxy S7 in the last few weeks (it opens and stay stuck on "please wait").
I hope it will be fixed in a future update of the android app (not blocking : you just have to kill the app and start it again, then go back to the "Insta Scheduled posts" tab, but a little bit of an annoyance, still)

Dear Laurent,

Also, Now you can do direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

Susan
Susan

• Asistencia al cliente

This is the best auto-post tool I've used in the last 10 years. Traffic to my website is...

Revisado el 9/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. I stepped right into it and found it to be user friendly. There was very little learning curve with this Software as a Service. The website layout made my user experience relatively stress-free, which is saying a lot for me. I look for excellence and value in my online products and SocialPilot does not disappoint me.

Over a six-week timeframe, my website traffic increased from almost nothing to almost 10,000 per month.

This is one of the best experiences I've had in my online career.

Warmly,
Susan Daniels

Puntos en contra

I can't use special characters. The app is slow moving on my devices. I usually use SocialPilot on my laptop but for Instagram I have to push the posts on my devices and the SocialPilot app is slower than other apps I used on the same devices. One device has less memory, one has a lot of memory, but it's the same on both - slow moving. I hope this helps.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Amazed to know you found SocialPilot the best tool you have used in the span of last 10 years, like wow! Great to hear that SocialPilot helped in increasing your website traffic.

About our mobile app, can you please update it to our latest version? We have improved it in our latest update. You can reach out to our support team if you are facing any issues further.

Regards,

Kate
Kate
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Essential package for my social media business management online

Revisado el 4/1/2023

Excellent package that I find infinitely preferable to key competitors. It is an integral part of my business and I use it several times a week in active periods

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to use and to integrate across social media platforms. Fast to add channels as they come online, and slick interface for easy management.

Puntos en contra

Couple of features in next tier that might be useful at my level.

Hootsuite

Razones para elegir SocialPilot

Price, standard of package and support
Dragan
Dragan
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

The Best Social Media Management Tool

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Puntos a favor

User interface is very easy to navigate and understand.

Puntos en contra

I don't like twitter integration. Every time i try to copy scheduled posts from other profiles i get 0 scheduled posts on my twitter account.

Dear Dragan,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are thrilled to know that you titled SocialPilot " The best Social Media Management Tool."; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] as you are facing a problem in Twitter integration. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right.

• Sector: Internet

Social Pilot Review

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Sending messages or posts to social media is made a bit more organized with Social Pilot. There are just some times, when messages to post comes one time in my mind or situation. But if I will post all in one time, audience tend to skip/ disregard some messages. Unlike if I will post it within intervals, they will attract more attention.

Puntos a favor

The very good thing about this product is when I need to make blogs or announcement and all are already enlisted or ready. Of course, if I send all in one time, my audience will tend to disregard my post/s since I did one too many in one time. With this app, I get to schedule the specific date and time when a specific post/blog will be sent. In this way, I'm sure that my message will be attended by my audience.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really much! It's just initially, it's somehow challenging to set the timings, but as soon as I get used to it. Then, it's very helpful.

Respuesta de SocialPilot

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find SocialPilot useful software; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us."

Francesca
Francesca

Such Incredible Value for Money

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Very positive - would be nice to be able to tag brands on Facebook, I hope they introduce this soon. Any issues are dealt with so quickly by their CS team

Puntos a favor

I love that you can plan Instagram posts in advance - such a time saver. The reports are very good too, with enough detail for a basic report for clients

Puntos en contra

sometimes it can be a bit glitchy - for example something won't post for some reason and you won't be notified until the next day, by which point the post has been missed

Dear Francesca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always on the run to make it a better tool each day and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool, and we'd love to look at your suggestion.

Mark
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Social Pilot really does get you to where you need to go

Revisado el 24/7/2022

Overall it’s been a positive experience and we have no regrets from switching to Social Pilot. Would recommend.

Puntos a favor

Competitively priced. Ease of use. Support of a variety of platforms.

Puntos en contra

Lacks some of the more advanced features of competitors but given the cost difference, it’s decent trade-off. Plus, more features are being added over time.

Tia
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good - but plenty of room for improvement.

Revisado el 3/3/2023

Overall, Social Pilot offers a nice clean and easy to use platform but the missing features I listed, keep this as mediocre for our business needs. We would happily pay more for an all-inclusive platform that met all our social media needs.

Puntos a favor

Nice clean interface that is super easy to navigate through.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of features still needed to make this platform excellent. At the moment March 2023 - you can't view your Google business page Inbox (only reviews), you can't post or schedule Facebook or Instagram stories. Also, the having a calendar that you can add notes (eg. Public Holidays) would help with setting up your marketing schedule.